Review of nexogy

The Last Business Phone System You Will Ever Need
Get Quote

lorib211
7/25/18

Vanessa was extremely professional and handled my inquiry in a timely manner. I do appreciate all the help in handling my request.

Thank you for that!

shilohh2
3/25/18

Of all VOIP tested i am more than content with the service and particularly outstanding customer service. Embedded features will continue to give the tech savvy more choices of what to explore.

henrykh
3/15/18

i have been with this company for a year nd a half and always i speak with brandon. he is very professional and always give me a solution for my trouble. i want to thank his service.

aneudyr
3/15/18

Excellent Customer Service & attitude we're working together for the last 3 years. We love to work directly with Brandon, this guy is great, Vanessa help us a lot too. A- overall.

mariam532
3/15/18

I am really impressed with Nexogys support team. Theyre always quick to respond if i have any questions or problems. Brandon is always patient, knowledgeable and walks me through any issue I need fixed. My phone lines are working great and Im very satisfied

luist22
3/15/18

CALLED customer service spoke a gentleman bye the name of Brandon Reyes and with a lot of knowledge my concerns were addressed swiftly. I highly recommend the services of this company. Professionalism and knowledgeable employees like this are what make a company strive and succeed.

scottb263
3/15/18

Today, our phones and internet service were "down". After spending most of the day trying to determine the issue, we were told that our services were shut off due to "non-payment". Since we are setup for automatic payment, I immediately called out credit card company to see what the issue was..... and there was no issue. My credit card company sat on hold with NEXOGY for 25+ minutes to speak with them. I hung up and got in line as well, and after an incredibly long time, I spoke with Brandon who reiterated that we had not paid our bill, and our credit card had been declined. I asked for the message they received when declined so I could go back to my credit card company. After being placed on hold again, I was told that NEXOGY had an "Error in Authentication" on NEXOGY's system, and that there was no problem on our end. They simply said they were sorry, and we had to re-enter our credit card into their system because all cards that were in their system over one year had the same problem. Nobody at NEXOGY really cared that our systems were down literally all day, but they had no problems just shutting us off without warning, and pointing their fingers at us repeatedly until they discovered the problem was on their end. We are forced to go back to Comcast/X-Finity (Never thought I would say that) as soon as we possibly can. If you are thinking about switching to NEXOGY, think twice. I would like to think that not all NEXOGY experience the problems we have (and there have been several other issues), but I can only share our experience.

sebastiand17
12/8/17

i want to say thank you to Vanessa Echevarria for her assistance and professionalism.
high level customer service skills. A+ overall. thank you again!

davidd380
9/18/17

Very good job after Hurricane Irma. My antenna was lost during the hurricane and Nexogy guys were able to restore the service in 48hours, so yesterday Sept. 15th My company already had full internet and phone services

nadiah14
8/11/17

Every Rep. I've spoken to has been nothing but friendly with a willing spirit! Eric, Brandon and Lexi are great representatives for Nexogy.

lauram268
6/14/17

Excellent Customer Service & attitude we work together for 2 days and all phones are working really good the Team is Great ...

jimberlys
6/14/17

Lexi again Thanks for helping us solve the problem. For having such a great attitude.
Always explaining what we need to do very clear.

annaw103
6/2/17

The patience and pleasant attitude displayed in assisting my needs in creating virtual voice mail for after business hours and holidays.

jackm192
4/3/17

The team as a whole have been great to work with. I had some frustration with one team member that was not prepared at the time we had scheduled a call. Other than that, everyone has been great to work with. We look forward to our relationship

aprild33
3/3/17

If you have any issues ask for them. They know what they are doing and ALWAYS get the issue fixed. They both should get a raise and a promotion.

kostav1
1/30/17

Prompt response. Good feedback and information from Brandon Reyes - on an aside I would ask that the call first go to the office line as I do not get great reception in the office. Thanks, Kosta

sandrar89
1/4/17

Vanessa has been a true pleasure to work with. She was my first contact when I needed to add an additional line. She told me about the new platform and sent me info. She worked with me to get new advance pbx line and her follow up was awesome.

samanthak30
12/31/16

Lexi helped train our staff and get our new phone system up and running to be more streamline! She was always available to answer questions and responded quickly to questions via email as well!

franciscor21
12/22/16

She was very kind, friendly and professional.

millya
12/21/16

Very pleasant experience. Representative was very polite.

marcusa17
11/19/16

Finally got it right. after three months I finally got a representative who seems to have fixed the problem.

randys58
11/1/16

Lexi is polite, very smart and a pleasure to work with. Quite frankly she's fantastic. .And I don't give praise easily.

jamiec69
10/26/16

Lexie and Vanessa were very helpful in resolving my issues with my server. Thanks again and keep up the great work!!!

terrym105
10/19/16

This is the first time that I am satisfied with Nexogy's customer service without having to involve a supervisor. Thank you - to Erick and Vanessa!! Great Help!

lorene25
10/14/16

I am truly pleased to say that the service provided to me yesterday by Erick was superb! I can only say great things about the staff at Nexogy, as well as, their service. Jay is also wonderful!

I agree with the previous poster. Their technical support is completely incompetent. You have to speak in their language and even then they don't understand what the problem is. It's a complete joke.

By Mack E.

Hello Gail, We offer cloud-based business phone services and by your question I believe you are looking for answering services that we do not provide. Thank you!

By carlos l., nexogy Representative

Service is limited to the US. Sorry for the inconvenience!

By carlos l., nexogy Representative

Can you provide the number you called from? We have no record of any call being placed on hold for this amount of time. Thank you.

By carlos l., nexogy Representative

Dear Sir/Madam, Can you kindly provide the phone number you dialed to reach our sales department? We have a team of 40 account executives and there should be more than 20 available at any given time. Please visit www.nexogy.com and provide us with your contact information. This channel does not provide accuracy in getting in touch with us. Thank you.

By carlos l., nexogy Representative

Cindy, Can you please contact our sales department through 1866NEXOGY2 or if you can kindly provide us with your contact information, we will be happy to help. I want to make sure you are looking for www.nexogy.com services which offers cloud-based phone systems for companies and not www.solollama.com which was our consumer services division that we sold last year. Thank you.

By carlos l., nexogy Representative
Questions? Get answers from the nexogy staff and other customers.

nexogy?