Review of SamsBeauty

Tel: 8557895321
sales@samsbeauty.com

angies111
12/18/18

This is my first time using Sam's Beauty. I never received package. USPS said that it shows it was delivered to the mailbox. I live in an apt complex so mail gets misplaced. I contacted Sam's Beauty and told them The whole situation. They wrote me back saying there was no resolution. They were so unhelpful and not willing to give me a resolution despite informing them of how many times I had followed up with USPS. NEVER USING SAM'S BEAUTY AGAIN. waste of money. I DO NOT RECOMMEND.

rpre
12/3/18

I placed an order on the 29 of November 2018. For some reason the order was delivered and then returned to this seller's company without my knowledge and permission. I have been begging for my refund ever since.

What I hate most is, if is me that return it then sure go ahead and remove return fees, but hey I ain't the one who returned it. I NEVER received package. Now I asking for my refund is another problem!!!!

GOT my refund, and 40% removed for restocking and returns. I honestly find that percentage to be a huge rip off and if you have to consider, NO one would like to be reaped off like that. The bible spoke of Honest business & also treat others as you would like to be treated. This is the 2nd time its happening to me from THIS company, and it surely won't be happening to me again.

I won't lie, they do have good products, and I very much liked some. I even over looked some of the faulty products I gotten from them but right now, that's a final straw. This restocking fee is absurd, especially for persons like me whose salary is small and have to lost that big a chunk of it to a company like that!!

Tip for consumers: BE VERY CAREFUL WHAT ITEMS YOU SHOP ON THERE AND HOW MUCH MONEY YOU USE ON THIS WEBSITE, IT AIN'T A GUARANTEE TO GET A REFUND!!!

soyl1
11/30/18

I usually use other hair sites bc I get my items within 1-2 days of order since they ship the same day. Decided to use Sam's bc the shipping was cheaper at the moment . $4.99 vs $8.99. Had I know shipping takes about 5 days, I would have just paid the extra $4 on my usual site. Other than that , no complaints .

Sam's Beauty work on your shipping time please! Your competition is beating you there !

lg117
11/27/18

DON'T ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! I spent over $100 on a lace front wig. The day that it arrived I tried it on and it was too small. I contacted them that same day and advised them that I wanted to return it. They told me to filed out the online request for the return and they would let me know in 1 to 2 days. After 1 day I received a email stating that I can not return it because I tried it on. I advised them that their return policy does not state that. AGAIN...DO NO USE THIS COMPANY!!

claram138
11/20/18

I ordered a wig from this company that I had to return because I did not like the style. It was my fault that I did not notice the 30% restocking fee. That being said, the wig was returned in perfect condition hence the minimum restocking fee of 30% charged. To lose $40 just like that is plain wrong. I will never order from this company ever again.

sharono75
11/16/18

Why is international shipping so ridiculously expensive, the cheapest shipping option to Australia is $53.15 which costs way more then the actual product I am purchasing. This shouldn't be the case, I would love to purchase from you guys but the shipping is way to much I believe you would also gain more international customers if your shipping wasn't so outrages. I suggest looking into this and making some changes.

Response from SamsBeauty C., SamsBeauty Representative
We are definitely aware of the prices for international shipments with our current carrier. We are working towards a solution for this issue. We hope that in the near future we can use a carrier that provides us a more reasonable price for international customers. Thank you for your review.
shaheraw
11/15/18

I ordered my wig on 11/10/18 the shipping label was created on 11/12/18 at 6:30 pm which was Monday fine it was not taken to the post office until 11/13/18 9:03pm bottom line I needed my wig by 11/15/18 I could have ordered from amazon and had free return shipping if I didn't like it and it would have been here in two days, and paid the same price( I found out after) so I won't be recommending

Response from SamsBeauty C., SamsBeauty Representative
Monday was Veterans Day (observed) so the post office was not able to pick up any of our packages that day which is why they received your package the next day. All packages are picked up at the end of the business day. Your tracking shows delivered to you today, 11/16/18. If it was not for the holiday your package would have arrived on 11/15/18. Holidays can delay packages especially if the carrier is a government company. Please keep that in mind when ordering online. We apologize the holiday caused a delay and inconvenience for you. Thank you for your review.
aurar5
11/10/18

I was a bit skeptical ordering from this after reading the negative reviews. I even contemplated canceling my order. But I figured it wasn't worth the hassle over $34. Plus they had the best prices for the Outre Brazilian front lace wig, a 22 inch ponytail, and a wig brush. I placed my order on 11/4/18 and received my order on 11/8/18.
Honestly, my transaction was smooth, they have the best prices, items are in stock, with fast delivery. I am a happy costumer and will be ordering again.

Response from SamsBeauty C., SamsBeauty Representative
We are glad to hear you enjoyed purchasing on our site. We appreciate and value you as a customer.
tonyah56
9/13/18

I purchased 8 wigs and returned 3 because the wigs look crazy. I paid and shipped them back and was told that there was a 30% restocking fee because I took them out to look at. I was told I should have looked at them through the box and not taken them out. I WILL NEVER order from Sam's again.

jordaniisa
9/13/18

I ordered a wig and it took it off my card . But the site said it was a error . The items were still in. The cart but there was no order history or email . NOTHING !! I work hard for money as a single mother and deserve answers.

nikas12
9/7/18

Purchase several items from this company and they continue to ship defective hair to me. Their customer service is horrible. I spoke with a girl name Lily and she was very unprofessional and uneducated. I will never order from this company again.
Buyers beware

rebeccar192
8/30/18

I placed my order August 26, 2018. The money came out, the same day. At first it showed a tracking number, on my order history. Now, it shows nothing. As if I never placed an order. I have tried calling, and emailing, and no response. I will not be ordering from Sam's beauty again.

nika10
8/22/18

I've ordered from SamsBeauty twice in the last month or so, and have had no issues. I live in Toronto, Canada and was quite hesitant and anxious about ordering from the states given that I most likely would not return defective or wrong orders due to the cost. I'm happy to say that I was not disappointed. Thanks to the SB team. I appreciate the service...so far. Let's hope they continue to deliver.

Response from SamsBeauty C., SamsBeauty Representative
We are glad to hear your positive feedback. Thank you for being a SamsBeauty customer!
reginar54
Gina R.
7/29/18

I don't mean to sound like a cliche, but take some of the negative reviews with a grain of salt. I'm also aware that sometimes competitors leave negative reviews for obvious reasons. Sure I read the reviews before ordering. It didn't deter me. I'm really glad they don't accept returns on open wigs. Would you honestly want a wig that's been on someone's dirty head? I don't. I've ordered from Sam's a few times, the shipping is speedy and I received everything I've ordered. Don't forget to read the return policy to be sure it's something you can live with. I truly don't find it that unreasonable. Also keep in mind, they are not mega billion dollar amazon where you can return things for any reason for free. They cannot have a liberal return policy and continue to offer the lowest prices. They'd be out of business in no time.

Response from SamsBeauty C., SamsBeauty Representative
Thank you for understanding our policies and company as whole. We appreciate your honest and positive feedback. Thank you for shopping at SamsBeauty.com!
evangelistc1
7/28/18

I purchase a 100% Human hair remi wig from Sam Beauty Supply and with 1 week it was unusable. The hair was matted like a furball or rug. I sent an inbox and they were rude and said they sell the product, but they don't make them. A $80+ dollar wig should last longer than a week. RUN..

Response from SamsBeauty C., SamsBeauty Representative
Our items are sold as is as available as we are not the manufacturer of the item. Remi Human Hair wigs need proper care and storage to ensure the longevity of the item. Please contact the manufacturer of the item for further assistance. We apologize for the inconvenience.
iyee
7/26/18

Last time i ordered from the comapny they sent me the wrong items. I had to do a charge back to get my money back. So this time when i ordered after the transaction was completed i called and asked them to plz make sure my order is pacjed correctly. The lady was super rude with a bad attitude she stated she was a manager and her name was "kanisha" if i could give zero stars for ger attitude i would. She was a real poor lady i will never buy from them until she is fired.

Response from SamsBeauty C., SamsBeauty Representative
We apologize for the inconvenience. A prepaid label was sent to you, after you provided us with photos of the wrong item, so you can return it for a full refund or a reshipment. You were requesting a refund of the item without having to send it back to us. Unfortunately, we cannot proceed with a wrong item claim until the item is received back at our facility. On 7/26 you called and spoke to Canisha and, requested to have a memo notated on your order so the warehouse department can double check your order but, our warehouse team cannot see any comments from customer service. She simply informed you of this and that we also have taken the necessary measures to ensure this issue does not occur again. You called back and a customer service representative simply wrote the memo on your order as requested. Again, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. As soon as we have the tracking number for your current order it will be sent via email. We appreciate and value your feedback. Thank you for shopping at SamsBeauty.com!
dania22
7/26/18

I'm not going to bash the company, they do a pretty decent job at that themselves. After reading all of the negative comments, and seeing how they've screwed over so many people - I have no problem writing this.

I placed an order on 7/18/18, and received my parcel on 7/21/18. (Yes, it was very fast shipping!) I ordered a total of 5 items but received only 4. Not a big deal, I figured the missing item was shipped separately.

I wrote to them and informed them, and they wrote back instantly, stating that they would be investigating. No problem! Then they asked me to send pictures of the box, along with the dimensions of the box. Again, no problem.

Today, 7/26/18, I receive an email from them stating that the missing item case was "denied". They said the weight of the package was consistent with the package that left the warehouse.

WHAT? So in a nutshell, they are saying that I did indeed receive the item? Oh no! How dare they insinuate that I received something when I absolutely did not! I am appalled and disgusted that someone would have the nerve to make such an assumption.

I work damn hard for my money! Albeit the item that I am missing is only $14.99, it was still PAID FOR! And I will be damned if I am going to allow this company to get away with this! I am more offended that they inadvertently accused me of receiving the missing item, than of losing my $14.99.

I wish I would have been videotaping the moment I opened the box and removed the items. Never again will I purchase from them!

taylors128
7/25/18

So everyone was talking about how the lady on the phone is rude and what not. She wasnt rude with me however I did get an attitude vibe from her so I would totally still believe what people are saying if you irritate her then shell have a major attitude. My issue is that you cant have a different billing and shipping address for first time users just in case its a scam??? Idk how its be a scam if you already BOUGHT the products and you want to SHIP it out.....I dont get it. She stated that I have to send in proof of building address like a picture of a form and had no problem going into canceling the items and such when I didnt even bring that up....
IF YOU CANCEL...it takes 3-10 business days for a reimbursement
DELIVERY.... 3-8 business days
Everyone is talking about a restocking fee but she did not mention it on the phone with me.
I will send an update when I get my packages but like real talk a lot of people dont have the same billing and shipping address so this is a major unnecessary hassle where I had to call after I realized what was happening and why it hasnt been shipped. They didnt reach out or anything and I sent in my order on Monday and today is Wednesday now Im not going to get it until next week....

Response from SamsBeauty C., SamsBeauty Representative
Due to the items we sell we receive multiple fraudulent orders. Our billing department requests verification via email on selected orders for further review. We have actually stopped many fraudulent orders with this system. Nowadays, your credit card information can be stolen and purchases can be made with your information without you being aware its happening. We also give customers the option of paying with PayPal so verification is not requested. We appreciate and value feedback. Thank you for shopping with SamsBeauty.com!
angelap169
7/5/18

At first I was scared because I read some awful reviews ( after ordering of course ) but I must say I was really impressed. I got the order in two days for 4.99 flat rate shipping. I ordered sensational empress lace Ciara in two colors and I am in love!!! This is my new everyday hair! The quality of the hair is absolutely amazing. I have experienced very little tangling or shedding. It's nice to be pleasantly surprised!

Response from SamsBeauty C., SamsBeauty Representative
We appreciate and value your feedback! Make sure to leave a review under the item on our website. Thank you for shopping at SamsBeauty.com!
sharonm437
6/26/18

Please stay away from Sams Beauty supply!!!1 They send defective items and refuse to give a refund. They ask for a picture of the item just so they can say it is not their fault and nothing is wrong with the item. I asked for a manager and she was talking over me with a nasty attitude. I have been ordering for years from them and I deserved to be treated better than that. It's sad to say, but sometimes your own race will give you a harder time and make things so difficult. Sams have lost a very good customer because I will never order from them again.

maggiep47
6/22/18

Samsbeauty isnt good company to spend your money to buy anything , they will take your money without providing proper merchandise

amyj23
Mrs J.
6/21/18

I have been a customer of samsbeauty.com for years..i had a issue with a item a lacefront wig i contacted them and even emailed pictures they refused to refund me..they do not care about there customers all they care about is $$$ not to mention the customer service lady is very rude...everytime i call the same lady answers the phone..i closed my account a few months and haven't looked back ...now i purchase my hair from Free hair giveaway http://bit.ly/2K926wJ

laurar252
6/13/18

I have ordered repeatedly and have never been disappointed. The service is fast. My only complaint is that the pictures could better. Sometimes they don't show the back. The prices cannot be beat and the quality is throughout he roof. Just be sure of what you order because they cannot be returned once opened. I have ordered wigs as low as $7.00 and they have all been fabulous.

Tip for consumers: Free Tress are the best products. Definitely read reviews about the product you want before ordering.

Response from SamsBeauty C., SamsBeauty Representative
We appreciate and value your feedback. We are working towards having better quality photos displaying all angles of the wigs in the future. Thank you for being a SamsBeauty customer!
islandgals
5/11/18

WOW! I Really Enjoy Shopping On This Site! They Have The Best Prices In Beauty Products And Hair Products. They Have Save Me So Much Money. Because I was Spending Way More at My Local Beauty Supply Store. And SHIPPING is Amazingly FAST! I Just Wish They Had Full Sizes in some of there Beauty Products instead of the Travel Sizes. And I Don't Like There Return Policy(It SUCKS!). But There Half Wigs, Full Wigs, Braiding Hair etc... is SUPER Cheap Compare To What You Would Spend At Your Local Beauty Supply Store.

Response from SamsBeauty C., SamsBeauty Representative
We appreciate and value your feedback. Thank you for being a SamsBeauty customer!
zent6
4/27/18

Just so you are aware if you open the package and look at the wig then return it they will not give you the full refund. Go to their return policy page and see if it worth the hassle to return it. You also have to pay for shipping and if they send it back you are paying for the shipping too. And they do not care if the wig looks nothing like the picture they will say it's not their fault and its a manufacturing problem rather than false advertising.

I am having the exact same issue. I ordered my items on 11/30/15. On the Sam'sBeauty website it said that my order was prepared on 12/3/15. I too was provided a tracking number and a shipment email. My tracking number states that a pre shipping label was created on 12/3/15 and there has been no updates since.

By A B.

Before I buy any hair I do research on it. I find YouTube is the best. Look up the wig name on youtub for some answers. If you still have problems call the company it's self.( ex. Model model) for better product info. But I always call the number for IL. An always get a live person.

By latricia c.

Dawn B, We accept PayPal for international customers. You are able to view the shipping costs at step 1 of check out once you have all your items ready.

By SamsBeauty C., SamsBeauty Representative

Bailey, please provide your order number so we can you a status updated.

By SamsBeauty C., SamsBeauty Representative

Rita J, you are able to place your order on www.samsbeauty.com

By SamsBeauty C., SamsBeauty Representative

Hello Shelia M, please provide your order number to further assist you.

By SamsBeauty C., SamsBeauty Representative

Hi Claire, unfortunately our shipping promotions do not apply to international customers.

By SamsBeauty C., SamsBeauty Representative

Hi Kaitlyn J, What is your order number?

By SamsBeauty C., SamsBeauty Representative

Thank you for your question. All of the items sold on our website are received at our facility directly from the manufacturer.

By SamsBeauty C., SamsBeauty Representative

In regard to your inquiry, at the earliest with standard processing and shipping time frames combines you could receive your order within 3-4 business days minimum and 7-8 business days maximum time frame.

By SamsBeauty C., SamsBeauty Representative
Questions? Get answers from the SamsBeauty staff and other customers.

6 Photos for SamsBeauty