Review of ElevateStyles

Tel: 888-676-2226
customerservice@elevatestyles.com

christieg20
4/28/19

I learn't that my package was not going to arrive because it was damaged during the shipping process. They were so good to replace it since I was a first time customer.
Only paid for shipping for the package.
Thanks for being good.

geng7
4/1/19

There was a bug in my hair before and I let customer service now and they never replaced it. So I'm not a huge fan.

alnedar
11/3/18

I have been a Customer for over five years and I have never had to return products and I am ALWAYS pleasantly surprised when I receive my unit/ selections in the mail. All the styles ALWAYS look exactly like the advertisements and your online videos. Customer for life!!

shaniceg3
8/25/18

I can not fault this company, my orders have always arrived on time with no issues. I would recommend them as the customer service is good. I only buy my synthetic hair from Elevate styles so I cant vouch for their human hair wigs - I get my human hair from moramode.com

harmonyb4
8/23/18

Package stolen and didnt even try to resend or refund or at least discount. Divatress is better, at least they'll try to help you.

kendrag23
8/2/18

Overall, I like this site. Delivery is pretty fast, & customer service is nice. The only negative thing I would say is that sometimes things are not in stock that I want. I guess it's a pretty popular site, so I kind of understand, but it can be annoying. Some sites don't answer emails, but they usually do. The company seems to be dependable.

daniellew116
7/19/18

I've never received a wig so fast in my entire wig wearing life! Great customer service, great quality, great selection, no complaints. I can't wait to wear this bad boys they are gorgeous!

natashaz4
6/1/18

Wig came in 2 days and Im in With it i will definitely make this company my go to when i purchase.....Thanks a million!

sydnem2
5/1/18

I bought this hair for a specific style that I saw on youtube. The hair arrived a day early and I loved it. It was soft and looked just like it did online. The style turned out amazing. I will be repurchasing this hair.

loisg16
5/1/18

The customer service was not good , package never received. No sorry for inconvenience to me. I hope they can do better for others than they were with me.

carmenb50
3/6/18

MY HAIR ARRIVED AT THE TIME IT WAS PROMISED AND I WAS SATISFIED WITH THE QUALITITY. I WLL CERTAINLY USE ELEVATES STYLESFOR MY HAR SUPPLY

ieshaa1
3/2/18

Fast shipping great customer service! Low prices as well. Love shopping here. They have the latest wigs available.

kc225
2/15/18

I've been dealing with ElevateStyles for a few years now. I found their customer service to extraordinary (in this day and age) and their product line to be vast and of good quality. I recently purchased 4 wigs. Of which 3 I returned. I placed an order earlier in the year purchasing another 4 wigs, only 1 suited me and I tried another 1 which simply didn't work but i never got around to returning the other 2. When I returned the current order, I inquired as to whether they would accept the pieces that didn't suit me (unworn, return condition) and that the items were still being sold on their website. I was advised I could return them. I received a credit for the recent purchase and "assumed" I was given a credit for the other 2 units. When I went online to see if I was credited, there was nothing. I called and spoke with a pleasant young woman who advised the warehouse who would have received my return shipment would have knowledge of my full return. She had notes under my account stating I would be returning items and I advised her I had the email from ElevateStyles allowing me to return the older order items. I received an email the next day stating only 3 units were received. Ironically enough, the 3 out of 5 received were for the recent order. I responded to customer service's response to my inquiry and told them that it's very sad that they would be willing to lose business over a $20.18 refund (that amount is less the 20% restocking fee). I further went on to say it's the principle not the money and that I would post a negative review and discourage all my friends and family to discontinue patronizing this business. Business owner's need to know that there is power in standing together and not patronizing businesses that disrespect us. If we continue to patronize businesses that disrespect us, disregard the beauty, brains, creativity etc of our culture and people, then SHAME on those of us who do continue to purchase and ignore the blatant disregard for the purchasing power and influence we bring worldwide.

billv47
2/9/18

I was sent the wrong item. It was the wrong color and style. ElevateStyles was going to CHARGE a restocking fee as well as require me to pay FOR shipping on THEIR MISTAKE. I would pay all of these fees if the error were mine, it's foul to have to do so when it was not.

jenniferl278
2/6/18

After being scammed off another website, I was glad that my experience with ElevateStyles was NOTHING like my previous one.
They product itself looked exactly like I expected. I was very pleased!!

kimberlyc118
2/6/18

Wigs are great and shipping is fast! I love the selection! I have ordered wigs from them before and I plan to order more wigs!

opeyemia2
2/5/18

Didn't receive my orders in a week, contacted customer care with all details and confirmation number for reorder or refund...... Nothing was resolved. No wigs no money yet

estherr31
2/2/18

I absolutely LOVE Elevate Styles!! I have purchased tons of products from them and did many reviews on these items. They are always prompt and customer service is the best. I would totally recommend them to anyone!

michellel257
2/2/18

I love the variety of wigs and how quickly it is to receive my products. Im a long time customer. This company never disappoints.

moc51
12/29/17

My order never came. Spoke with customer service. They would not re-send the wig. I was told that I would have to purchase it again! Postal service will not take responsibility for a package delivered to the wrong location. I lost out on money, and they - a customer

adrianal13
12/1/17

Gostei muito de comprar no elevate. Atendimento de qualidade e muito rapidez na entrega. Com certeza compraria outra vez.

jackied71
11/5/17

...They run out of the great styles quickly and never seem to restock them. Other than that this was the best website I could find for cheap yet beautiful wigs.

mariannc1
11/2/17

Very quick service thanks for everything will order again. I love this hair and only use this brand so please keep it in stock!!!

ravenw9
10/5/17

Prompt delivery!! Order completely packaged with everything I ordered! Elevate styles has a lifetime customer!

kw184
10/2/17

They have good prices compared to other beauty sites. The only reason I didn't give them a 5 was because I had to ask for a tracking number since my order was missing one for some reason.

dont use this company unless you live in the us it will forever be IN TRANSIT

By UnHappy C.

Hello Shay, When you receive your order make sure that you try the wig on with a wig cap and leave the tags and lace on it. Also make sure you know how to put the wig back with all the same packing materials that way you can return it if you don't like it. There are wig shampoos and wig conditioners out there that can help to maintain the wigs longevity. Happy shopping!

By Mike M., ElevateStyles Representative

Questions? Get answers from the ElevateStyles staff and other customers.

12 Photos for ElevateStyles