Review of SammyDress

SammyDress reviews

Shenzhen, GuangDong, China
Tel: + (1)8552228111
Ticket Title "Question From Sitejabber"
Contact Us

ludivinel1
12/8/17

This website is one of my favorite on-line shops !
I really love this website : products are really good with very good quality.
All sizes I've chosen for clothing are great. Each product fits me very very well.

- shipping fees are not very expensive
- products prices are very cheap but quality is very good
- you can track the parcel
- the package arrives in 10-15 days
- never had customs fees
- customer service is very helpful
- a lot of products are available on Sammydress.com

That's why I love this clothing on-line website and that's why I give you 5 stars !!

You should buy on Sammydress.com or at least you should visit this website :)

Love from France !

kelitak
11/15/17

I´ve been buying on this website (Sammydress) for many years and I´m very happy with the shopping experience.
I´ve bought many items, there´s a lot of variety and everything at great prices.

amberc69
11/13/17

Do not order from Sammy Dress...Total waste of time..Can't get any one to get back in touch with me its been 6 weeks...im going to the better business bureau

Response from sammydress h., SammyDress Representative
Dear Amber,

Thank you for your comment.

We have various different shipping methods that the customer can choose before the checkout. These vary in delivery time and we ask that customers wait patiently for their goods to arrive.

For your order, we checked that we have canceled and refunded you as you requested.

We have sent you a message via our ticket system. Please kindly reply to us there and we will find a solution for you.

katghryns
11/9/17

I ordered a product on 4/4/17. It is November 9, 2017, I still have not received the order, but my credit card was charged the day after I ordered the product. This site should be closed down. Don't be taken by them like I was. Check out these companies, type in the name of the company and complaints. This will take you to sites with reviews of the company. I wish I had done this.

Response from sammydress h., SammyDress Representative
Dear Katghryn,

We are sorry to learn that you are worried about your order's whereabouts.

For the parcel, we will check it for you.

We have sent you you the details via a ticket. Please login to your account to check.

If you have any further questions, please contact us and we are more than happy to help,

whitleyw1
11/8/17

Great clothes and quality of items. Shipping is spot on and customer service is always fast with responses. I never had a problem with this site. I love shopping on it!

susann309
11/8/17

I was really happy with the few orders I placed. Don't think there's something to work on; they even give discounts to loyal customers

ruthm101
11/8/17

I hate having to give bad reviews but in this case I feel I have to in order to protect others from the same experience that I'm going through. At the beginning of September I saw an advert for Sammydress pop up on Pinterest. I was just beginning to plan for Halloween so their Halloween inspired dresses seemed perfect. I was a bit worried about it coming from China but I had over a month and a half and at checkout I picked one of their faster options for delivery so I believed I'd be okay. How wrong I was! I got all the emails, my order was on its way, so I sat back to wait, and wait. At the start of October nothing had arrived so I checked the tracking details only to find that the delivery company was still waiting for Sammydress to hand over the parcel! I contacted customer service only to receive a standard reply requesting my full delivery details,that I check with my local postal service and saying that they still had several weeks left of their delivery estimate. I replied, repeating my issue, and was told to wait as my dress was nearly there. Five days later I received an email out of the blue to say that there had been an issue with sending out my dress and that they were sending out a replacement (using a slower shipping method). I had let them know that I needed the dress for Halloween but it's as if they don't hear me, there's been no apologies and now a week after Halloween there's still no dress. Tracking details for the second dress stopped on 19th October and are in Chinese which doesn't help (tracking details for the first dress never started) and though I have emailed twice they only say that the they're still within their shipping estimate (that's hard for me to tell as it keeps changing from what I was told and if you go by working days it should have been here last week not due by the 15th) needless to say I missed wearing my dress to my Halloween party and it feels like there's nothing I can do. They won't let me cancel my order as it's on its way and if I want to return it for a refund I'll have to pay for the postage, that's if it ever arrives! Please, please, please don't put yourself in this situation. I may just be the one unlucky customer in a thousand, I don't know for sure if this is a one off problem or if this is just how they do business but why risk it? I wish I hadn't!

Response from sammydress h., SammyDress Representative
Dear Ruth,

We are sorry to learn that you are worried about your order's whereabouts.

Please note that with our registered and expedited delivery we offer all customers a tracking number. You can use this to track where your package is and see an estimated delivery time.

We have checked that the parcel can be tracked normally.

To track a parcel please visit here: http://new.17track.net/en.

We have sent you your tracking number via a ticket. Please login to your account to check.

peterf114
11/6/17

Hi

Please do not order nothing from this webside. I did order some clothes more than 1 month ago and after 3 week they wrote me that they ll ship good within 1-3 working days. I was wait till next 15 days and order still not shipped. They answered me that they are appologize but they ll ship it again 1-3 working days. I was wait again and again left 10 days and still nothing. Then I wrote them again that I want money back. I did write them more times but till no answer and no money refunded.

Response from sammydress h., SammyDress Representative
Dear Peter,

Thank you for your comment.

For more details about shipping, please see here: http://www.sammydress.com/m-article-id-39.htm.

carolef11
11/1/17

I have been shopping with Sammy Dress for almost 2yrs now and I must admit, that at first, I was rather dubious about shopping on a site that my friends and family had never heard of. However, I have had some lovely items from them the jewellery although cheaply sold is brilliant and looks like it was the real deal.
Thanks, Sammy Dress.

cazzyf

svetlanar5
10/31/17

Great site! Excellent choice of goods for home and clothing. I love the accessories - they are stylish and look great!

monikar13
10/31/17

I ordered in this shop next time and always is okay. I love shopping in Sammydress. Shipping is very fast and things are good quality.

saraht145
10/30/17

I ordered a dress for Halloween two weeks before the date, thinking it would get here on time. It wasn't until after I ordered it that I read reviews and realized that it would be coming from out-of-country (so yes, an error on my part for not doing prior research). But I decided to give it a try anyway because the dress was perfect for what I needed. The next day I decided to go another route with a dress, so I sent a request to cancel my order. I went back and forth with customer service for a week before they finally decided to refund my order. I was sent an email saying my account had been refunded and to check it to confirm that it had been refunded. I also checked the status of my order ticket which also showed as refunded. However, it was not showing on my bank account. So I sent yet another message inquiring as to why my money had not been refunded when I had an email that clearly stated it was. I was told that it would take 7-10 business days to be refunded. I still received no answer as to why it was not already refunded when the email stated it had been. It's been a week and I am still waiting for the refund to appear on my account.

Response from sammydress h., SammyDress Representative
Dear Sarah,

Thank you for your review.

We have canceled your order and refunded you as yo ureequested.

We have sent you an email via a ticket. Please login to your account to check.
Please contact our Support Center if you have any further queries.

changhuac
10/30/17

I have placed quite a few orders from this place. Their men clothing have very good selection. Great styles. Plus wonderful price to go with it. The cut and details on some of clothing, if you buy at your local stores, it would cost you dearly. You cannot go wrong with this place. Just make sure you know your measurement and check to size before you place orders.

Once in a while there are items that not quite measure up to their standard. The customer support are first class and always give me what was I asked before. Highly recommend.

Tip for consumers: Make sure you looking out for the size charts before the order is placed. Each item might have different meaning when it is label as size "M".

kristinad27
10/26/17

I been shopping on sammydress for my daughter and grandaughter for 3 months now shipping is very slow. Recieved second order before first it was hair barretts very nice quality i was very pleased with this order. I have not purchased any clothing im a pluse size and they dont have many to choose from. I have purses order cant wait for those to come think i will be very happy.

marilyny4
10/22/17

When ordering online I am always afraid that what I will get will not be the same as on the product photos. I have ordered from other websites and most of the times I was disappointed that the shipping is too slow and the items are not the same as on the photo and with very poor quality. However my experience with SammyDress was amazing! I ordered a mermaid blanket and it arrived in less than 2 weeks and it looks even better in real life! I am very happy with my purchase, great value for low price! I use my blanket everyday and get many compliments :)

laurap158
10/22/17

I had placed my order on September 29th and paid for the express shipping. STILL WAITING for the item, I have sent multiple emails to the support desk just to get different shipping dates. My item was suppose to be shipped today as per their last email and I still dont have a tracking number - this is disgusting

Response from sammydress h., SammyDress Representative
Dear Laura,

We are sorry that you are experiencing issues.

For your order, we have canceled the order and refunded you as you requested.

We have sent you a message via our Support Center, please reply to us via a ticket.

chantalb19
10/21/17

Sammydress était facile et sûr à utiliser et le produit a répondu à mes attentes.
J'ai vraiment aimé mon produit car il était encore meilleur
que ce à quoi je m'attendais et ce que j'aime le plus sur ce site,
c'est la grande variété de produits allant des pinceaux
de maquillage aux maillots de bain taille plus .
Je ne m'attendais pas trop quand j'ai fait ma première commande chez Sammydress. Quand je l'ai reçu, j'ai été si positivement surpris que j'ai fait
un autre ordre beaucoup plus grand. Je recommande 100% ce site. Le support client est extrêmement professionnel et rapideJ'adore Sammydress !
Chantal X0X0

arielleb
Arielle B.
10/19/17

The inventory is always changing and the value can't be beat. I love everything from the jewelry, clothes to even pet items!

raeeshuli
10/19/17

Nice things with effective price and good quality product...delivered at expected time also....well coordinated customer support

paulal45
10/17/17

I only have good things to say about my experience with Sammydress. Quality products, very good price and the best, guaranteed delivery in your home. Whenever I can, I will buy again and say that they can buy without fear, because it is certain that you will receive your purchase.

yosrab
10/16/17

I have been shopping from Sammy dress above 5 years now ! I love and enjoy my experience good quality of products ,quick response time from Sammy dress support .

saras212
10/16/17

I've ordered several times from SammyDress and each time is very pleasant. The clothes are extremely cute and fashionable. The clothes are better made than you would expect for how inexpensive they are. I always get lots of compliments in my SammyDress clothes, and I can always afford to buy more because there's always something on sale! No other clothes website compares, I only buy clothes from SammyDress now!!

alessanders
10/14/17

recebi as as lanternas e são otimas , iluminação incrivel, recomendo! Ja fiz outras compras na loja e sempre fui bem atendido ,

joellec2
10/13/17

Sammydress is a cheap website with lots of great clothes suited for many different occasions. I bought clothes to go out and also for work and I have received lots of compliments. I am still wearing clothes I bought 2 years ago.

Customer service is also great and very responsive.

Definitely recommend!

rollandr7
10/13/17

Sammydress met and exceeded my expectations.
It was the first time I ordered at Sammydrss and I was a little worried,
but I did not trust to be a league captain ...
This site is easy to use and ordering was a breeze. In addition, my shipment arrived faster than expected.
I am extremely happy with the service and the product.
I will be back soon! I ordered: Crew Neck Ruffle Trim Plus Size Graphic Top. WOW!
I was so happy.
I have a lot of stuff to order and I'm about to make a big order because I love Sammydress !!!

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Dear Dawn, Our company is an international company.We do business all over the world. And we are improving our service better and better.Please rest assured that we are always here to serve you!Please feel free to contact us :http://www.sammydress.com/m-article-id-12.htm Sammydress Customer Service http://www.sammydress.com/

By sammydress h. [SammyDress Rep]

Dear customer,Here is our warranty terms and policy about warranty link: http://www.sammydress.com/m-article-id-16.htm Would you please contact our ticket support center so that the issue can be resolved ASAP. For contacting us at any time, please browse this link: http://www.sammydress.com/m-article-id-12.htm Sammydress Customer Service http://www.sammydress.com/

By sammydress h. [SammyDress Rep]

Dear customer, As for issue mentioned.Would you please contact our ticket support center so that the issue can be resolved ASAP. For contacting us at any time, please browse this link: http://www.sammydress.com/m-article-id-12.htm Hoping issue can be resolved as soon as possible.

By sammydress h. [SammyDress Rep]

Dear pamela, Thank you for your message.We want to resolve your issue in a appropriately way.For detail information. please browse this link to contact us :http://www.sammydress.com/m-article-id-12.htm to offer your order number and state your issue in detail,we would try our best to help you. Sammydress Customer Service http://www.sammydress.com/

By sammydress h. [SammyDress Rep]

Dear customer, Our company is an international company.We do business all over the world. And we are improving our service better and better.Please rest assured that we are always here to serve you!Please feel free to contact us :http://www.sammydress.com/m-article-id-12.htm Sammydress Customer Service http://www.sammydress.com/

By sammydress h. [SammyDress Rep]

Dear customer, We just want to protect the safety of your payment. As for details, would you please contact our ticket support center so that you can be get detaills ASAP? Please browse this link: http://support.sammydress.com/?lang=en

By sammydress h. [SammyDress Rep]

Dear Brit , Our company is an international company.We do business all over the world. And we are improving our service better and better.Please rest assured that we are always here to serve you!Please feel free to contact us :http://www.sammydress.com/m-article-id-12.htm Sammydress Customer Service http://www.sammydress.com/

By sammydress h. [SammyDress Rep]

Dear customer, For detail information. please browse this link to contact us :http://www.sammydress.com/m-article-id-12.htm and state your issue,we would try our best to help you. Sammydress Customer Service http://www.sammydress.com/

By sammydress h. [SammyDress Rep]

Dear customer, As for size issue. Here is our warranty terms and policy about warranty link: http://www.sammydress.com/m-article-id-16.htm Would you please contact our ticket support center so that the issue can be resolved ASAP. For contacting us at any time, please browse this link: http://www.sammydress.com/m-article-id-12.htm Hoping issue can be resolved as soon as possible. Sammydress Customer Service http://www.sammydress.com/

By sammydress h. [SammyDress Rep]
Questions? Get answers from the SammyDress staff and other customers.

333 Photos for SammyDress