Review of Rosegal

Rosegal reviews

Tel: 1-202-318-2470
support@rosegal.com
Ticket Title "Order Request from Sitejabber"
Contact Us

279 reviews with 4 stars

nancyl48
3/15/19

I finally got my full refund and Thanks for Zoe from the costumer service, the clothes I order is really nice but too bad that they are out of stock.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Nancy,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review.
We sincerely apologize for this case.
We regret to hear that you have not received items due to the incomplete address you provided in our system.It is really out of our control.
For your issue,we have given you the solutions via ticket.
Could you please reply us?
Looking forward to hearing from you. Best regards,
Rosegal Customer Service
karenl628
2/17/19

As a newish online shopper, I am a happy camper with your products. I will be a return patron.......

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Karen L,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

We appreciate that you have acknowledge our hard work in giving our customers the best shopping experience possible.

asuncionb1
1/26/19

Me ha gustado mucho este abrigo y la talla es correcta. Se ve que el tejido es de buena calidad y hace más delgada. Es ideal para otoño y primavera al ser un abrigo ligero. El envío me ha llegado más rápido que otras veces. Rosegal está mejorando en la rapidez de sus envíos.

crystalb90
1/26/19

It took a little while to receive my order, but the quality of my item was good, especially for the price. I think the prices on the site are amazing! The company even checked in with me several weeks after I received my item to make sure there were no issues, and to see if I had any concerns. Besides the shipping being a little slow, it's OK, as long as you don't need the item right away.

tonil78
1/25/19

Enchanted with my set of mini retro gaming figures... perfectt toc ustomize your office spot at a ridiculous price.

Rosegal always amazes me with those little bargains... maybe the shipment takes a bit... but it's worth it!

Hopefully new sets in offer will appear soon!

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Toni L,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We at Rosegal really appreciate this.

dianam253
10/27/18

I ordered a lot of packages and never had troubles from THEIR side, the only issue I had was with a local post service.
They handled the issue quick and good.

tesst6
9/30/18

You have to expect it's going to take a few weeks to get your order because it's from other countries, but the prices are very reasonable with free shipping. It's hard to find plus size clothing that's also attractive, yet I haven't seen an item yet that I haven't liked. My last order came within a week, (which was way earlier than I expected), and it got stolen from my mailbox and I was very upset. I messaged Rosegal about it and even though they didn't have any liability, they offered to meet me halfway and resend the items if I agreed to pay for half. I am very satisfied with my service and how I was treated.

maliar3
7/25/18

I ordered three shirts from this website. I have them 4 starts because two of the three shirts I ordered were perfect. Great fit (Ordered one size to big) . Well sewn. Great quality , packaging was as expected. One of them is actually one of my favorite shirts that I own. The third shirt however had a sleeve sewn on upside down. Now, I don't know how this happened, but the fabric was also thin and see through which was also unexpected. Was really disappointed in that shirt, but I did only pay $10 for it so I can't throw to much shade.

kogilavanit
7/16/18

The design is beautiful and most important they have plus size ! Please bring up more verity for plus size ,thanks !

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Kogilavani T.,

We would like to thank you for your comment about Rosegal.

We always try our best to please our customers and offer the best service possible.

mariaesperanzam
7/12/18
• Updated review

In fairness to Rosegal, I got a message from Rosegal team in answer to my ticket: I shall get a refund for the missing/delayed and defective items and I can keep the item as a gift once it arrives. I hope that if the next time around I make purchases, service and product quality is excellent and hassle-free.

“unshipped item”
10/15/17
• Previous review

Ordered from Rosegal, received all items in a jiffy except for one, which was supposedly sent in a second parcel...and I was told to look for it in some post office in our area, without any reference number or anything like that. Why separate an item from the rest, I wonder...and leave me all the hassle of looking for it somewhere else other than at my doorstep. Plus, I ordered plus size items but two of them had "plus-size-bodies-but-kiddie-size-sleeves...whoa! This experience made me decide not to order again from Rosegal.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear MariaEsperanza ,

Thank you for your comment.

We at Rosegal offer many different shipping methods with varying shipping times. Due to stock issues, we have split your order into 2 packages.

Please note that Rosegal provides a size chart on all our item pages to help our customers choose the correct size.

We have sent you a personal message via a ticket, with a solution to your issue. We are awaiting your reply.

susand246
7/12/18
• Updated review

Further to my previous review I am pleased to say Rosegal responded very quickly and have provided me with a satisfactory outcome. I will now consider using them again but obviously keeping in mind the added costs of tax. They always responded to my messages within 24 hours so can't fault them on that. Thank you Rosegal.

“Satisfied outcome”
3/8/18
• Previous review

I recently posted a review about Rosegal and the hidden tax costs when ordering items from them as i was very angry about not being made aware of these when ordering.I am very pleased to say that they dealt with my complaint very quickly and I am more than pleased with the outcome. I'm still not sure how you are supposed to find out whether you will need to pay import tax on items ordered but I am happy with how they handled my complaint. I would consider using this company again if I knew how much import tax would be charged. Maybe they need to have a link so it would be easy to check? Just a thought. Anyway thank you Rosegal for your efficiency in dealing with this.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Susan ,

Thank you for your comment.

At Rosegal all items have varying processing times based on their warehouse location and stock availability. Please note that each item has it's processing time displayed clearly on the web page.

The total time it will take to receive your order will be the processing time plus the shipping time.

Please kindly refer to our tax and duty policy here for more details: http://www.rosegal.com/tax/.
We have contacted you via our Support Center. Please reply to us there.

vivp2
7/12/18
• Updated review

After making complaints on here and also on their Facebook ads I have a refund from this company, however the stuff is very small and their max size is a UK 14-16 so be warned.

“DON'T BUT-ALL ITEMS TINY SIZE”
9/3/17
• Previous review

I bought two swim suits and a dress in 2 and 3XL size plus a 3 XL dress. They are all tiny. Max a UK size 12.
THEY ARE NOT INTERESTED ONCE THEY HAVE YOUR CASH.
THEY ARE CHINESE CROOKS.
DO NOT BUY ANYTHING. I WILL HAVE TO GIVE ALL THE STUFF-about $50 to charity shop. If I did pay to return to China charges for post extortionate and so easy for them to say they never got parcel. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Viv ,

We are so sorry to hear that you have been experiencing sizing issues.

annamariag4
5/12/18

i buy some denim coat and i am very happy for these choises. The coats are wonderful, good material, good size.

jins4
5/12/18

I made an order in Dec and obviously it's one of the busiest time of a year. My order didn't arrive as forecasted by RoseGal, I tried to follow up with RoseGal on their website. I understand it was the holiday season but I was hoping that they could check and track for my orders more proactively during holiday season. But they just waited till the extended delivery date was reached.
However, I have to say, their staff tried to respond to me within 24 hours most of the time. They have quite a selection of good products with reasonable prices. I still consider RoseGal as a good choice for online order. But I do hope that they can improve shipping and tracking system so we customers won't feel that we're left alone once order is made and paid.

rosalynf3
5/12/18

Service Excellence, that is how i would describe my real objective experience with RoseGal. I really wonder when you read some reviews, I know i am really a child of God, so i am favoured. I just want to really tell you about an experience i had recently on Rosegal, Now my sister was going to a Wedding In Trinidad and Tobago and told me to order this dress for her to wear on Rosegal. I did as i was told, I did put in the order and to make a long story short. She did receive the dress, before the time, which was good, but the biggest problem, the dress was way too big, I did contact Rosegal to see what could of been done. After telling them the dress was way too big, they did answer promptly and told me, to verify my address and send the right size, she i did, but i had to work quickly, because time was running out, the date was April the 7th, and i was wondering if she would get it in time. Anyway, they told us to keep the dress and give it to someone in need or give it to Charity. I told them no problem.. At last the dress came a few days, before she was to travel for the Wedding. Amen, i felt so good. the dress fit good and she was please as punch, and i did'nt have to pay again for it. That is what you call service to the customer, How can i not buy from RoseGal, when you are treated this way. I can say i am proud of them and they do go out of their way to see that the customer has the best solution. I would encourage anyone to shop at RoseGal, yes problems will arrive from time to time, but they are always willing to solve your problems, the best way possible.. So dont let negative reviews stop you from a great experience. God is good.

wendyt67
5/4/18

First off, Ladies, you need to pay attention to the size guides. I see alot of complaints about the sizes. I went by the size guide that shows a number for the chest and a number for the waist, and I also know that the China makes clothes smaller than the actual size they're supposed to be. So, with that said, I'm extra large but I ordered the 2xL size for the 4 tank tops I got, and they fit perfectly. I was dancing around the house like an idiot, all excited...being that this is my very first online shopping experience. I love the light material. It's perfect for the extreme summer heat we get in this part of Canada. However, I don't expect this material to last several years but that's okay for the price I paid for them. I'm totally happy. I'm just waiting for 1 more top to arrive. I'm sure to order more...Now that I know exactly what size to go for. I'm giving 4 stars because I didn't actually get my package within the 8-15 days. It was more like a month, but I'm okay with that too because at least I got them before summer. Yes, I will order more stuff from Rosegal in the future. ;)

ruthc101
4/28/18

The product I ordered through Rosegal did not arrive by the due that was stipulated on their shopping site, it normally takes approximately 25 business days to Australia. However when the item still did not arrive after that date, I contacted Rosegal Support, which were prompt and courteous with their replies, and offered me a refund for the item which I received almost immediately.
If you are ordering from Australia dont be in a hurry to receive the item, as normally it takes approximately over a month for the delivery.

kristenw36
4/12/18

Ordered Hooded Longline Lace Up Coat in large. I love the coat! It fits great, it came in about 20 days, which I was aware it would take a while to get to me. The coat is thin wool, so better for fall/spring (or have a heavy sweater underneath for colder weather, but it looks great, I get tons of compliments, and I'm really happy with it. Service was good, support was courteous. Will buy from Rosegal again. - Kristen

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Kristen,

marlar3
4/8/18

I've been shopping through RoseGal for about 6 months now. The clothing and jewelry and accessories I have ordered are all good quality. They have a great selection, though sizing can be off sometimes. I get lots of compliments on my wardrobe and jewelry items from RoseGal.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Marla,

nataliea28
4/7/18

I just received my order and very happy with it. I got scared because of the other reviews and for nothing. Rosegal you are now my new favourite store!!
Ill ordering again soon.

Natalie Arsenault

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Natalie ,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

We at Rosegal offer many different shipping methods with varying shipping times. We will always do our best to meet the customers shipping needs.

Due to stock issues, we have split your order into 2 packages. The Jeans were sent by another shipping method on March 31, 2018 in another parcel. Please kindly wait for it.

We have sent you the tracking information and a solution to your account. Please login to check your ticket and reply us.

chandraj7
3/5/18

I bought these boots for a Christmas present to myself and was very sad when they arrived. I could not tell from the picture that they did not have anyway to unzip them so my foot would go into them. I ordered the right size but because they had no zipper i was not able to get my foot into them. I then contacted Rosegal to return the items and they were very helpful. They refunded my money almost immediately. The costumer service was very friendly and very helpful. I will order from them again!

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Chandra ,

jodiel21
2/27/18

They went above and beyond to help me with a concern I had. They were right on it. It wasn't even a problem they created but them they fixed it anyway

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Jodie ,

inshaank
2/24/18

the styles are the latest . the prices are affordable and the service from the time of purchase to receiving is commendable .would be returning.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear INSHAAN ,

sabrinac44
2/24/18

Je suis très satisfaite de mes achats, un peu juste niveau timing de réception mais dans les clous quand même. Pull de noël de qualité moyenne mais prix en rapport.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Sabrina ,

We would like to thank you for your kind review. We at Rosegal will always do our best to ensure customer satisfaction, and it is good to hear the results of this have paid off for you.

We look forward to seeing you at Rosegal.com again soon.

annemaries13
2/22/18

I ordered a cute pair of boots from Rosegal. It was my first experience and overall I was pleased. The boots were very nice and I got a great deal for the price too.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are glad to hear that you had a positive shopping experience with us and look forward to seeing you on Rosegal.com again soon.

We appreciate your support.

Helpful answer -9

We are NOT a con. We really do not need to risk our reputation over a single order. Nevertheless, we respect your opinion. It will be nice if you can respect the opinions of other reviewers too because it is not fair to accuse other honest reviewers of being liars.

Helpful answer -5

Thank you for your interest. Please rest assured that we have many good reviews and you can check our warranty policy on our website:http://www.rosegal.com/warranty-return/ .If customers have any question, we will resolve the issue to their satisfaction. Yours sincerely, Rosegal Customer Service

Helpful answer -4

All items are made and shipped from China but we sell worldwide. We do our very best to offer provide pretty accurate measurements in the size chart under product information. I recommend that you compare them with yours to make the right choice.

Helpful answer -3

Helpful answer -6

We offer the detailed measurement chart for each item,maybe you chose your regular size and the size you chose was not fitfor your reference, please note that 1 inch= 2.54cm so you can convert the size accurately.

By rosegal r., Rosegal Representative

They are shipped from China. Not only is the sizing off, the merchandise is cheaply made and the material is awful.

By Barbara G.
Helpful answer -2

Helpful answer -2

We offer 3 kinds of shipping methods: 1.Flat rate shipping(10-25 business days)---Such as Netherlands post, Sweden post, China post, Hongkong post, Singapore post etc. 2.Standard shipping(6-8 business days)---Such as EMS, IB etc. 3.Expedite shipping(3-7 business days)---Such as DHL UPS etc. For more details, please check:http://www.rosegal.com/shipping/

Helpful answer -1

We are a real site. We really do not need to risk our reputation over a single order. Nevertheless, we respect your opinion. It will be nice if you can respect the opinions of other reviewers too because it is not fair to accuse other honest reviewers of being liars.

Helpful answer -1

Please kindly note as we have time difference, sometimes we can't respond the phone in time. In this case please click http://support.rosegal.com/ then submit a ticket.We will provide the best solution for you.

By rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Rosegal staff and other customers.

Rosegal?