Review of Rockabilia

CHANHASSEN, MN 55317, US
Tel: 952 556-1121

samuell94
1/24/19

Got 2 baseball jerseys, which are basically 3/4 sleeves t-shirts, $25 each + $26 shipping (so much for free shipping). With the exchange rate, in Canadian dollars, the order came up to $92,37!! And 3 weeks later, I just got a FedEx custom/shipping bill of $19.57.
That's a total of 110.00 canadian dollars for 2 t-shirts! That's a total rip-off. Canadians, shop somewhere else!

michellep333
1/23/19

If you want to receive your product as expected, then don't ever order from them. I placed an order to receive via 2 day shipping and paid more than even the cost of the actual item I was buying only to get my item in 5 DAYS. Then, dealing with them to get my shipping money refunded has been just as terrible and ridiculous. Horrible customer service! Save your money and order from a more reputable company.

troyj27
1/23/19

I ordered a t-shirt as a Christmas gift for a relative. I placed the order early October and the shirt didn't arrive until January 15th! When I sent an email to customer service before my package arrived, just to ask about my package, I received a very rude and unhelpful reply. DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY! DO NOT BUY!

tomb600
1/15/19

I ordered two shirts as Xmas gifts on November 30. They arrived January 15. According to FedEx tracking, they sat in NJ for over 5 weeks, and once they crossed the border to Canada, were less than a two hour drive away for 5 full days.

It's true that Canada Post had a work slowdown (not a strike) over that period, but they had cleared the backlog weeks before I got my merchandise. The company kept making the same sad excuses and refused to issue a partial refund.

If you like long waits and so-so quality, I recommend them. Otherwise, shop elsewhere.

codym88
1/12/19

Just recieved a bunch of merch. The quality exceeded my expectations. Everything was exactly as pictured. The only reason I didn't give it a 5 is because I didn't realize it takes them an additional 5-7 days to process the order before it's actually shipped. However, when I emailed them wondering why it was taking so long, they did respond in a swift manner. Also, their sizes are very limited. I can't tell you how many times I'd fall in love with a shirt only to find out that it wasn't in stock. But yeah, over all I had a good experience.

*Update* Their t-shirts shrunk quite a bit after a wash. Luckily, they were a little big on me to begin with so now they fit me perfect. Still happy. Just keep that in mind.

adriand136
1/1/19

I made an order on Nov. 18 for Dec. 25 aka Christmas for a friend, just 1 shirt. By Dec. 30 I still haven't received it. When I requested a refund they sidestepped my request and refused to refund me until I received the package and sent it back to them at my expense plus a 10% restocking fee. WTH kind of business is that. I didn't want a refund or to rip off the company I just wanted a shirt for Christmas. They failed to deliver it a month later even though it ships from within the States and they are terribly fumbling their return policy and are trying to nickel and dime for an average quality shirt.

You're better off going some place else or buying directly from China.

Tip for consumers: Do not use them, please go somewhere reputable with timely shipping and decent quality.

justins353
12/25/18

They have a huge selection of music t-shirts & other related merchandise, but their sizing is way off. Got two shirts that said they were slim fit (Ted Nugent & ZZ Top shirts) & I got the large since I'm a pretty stocky guy & most regular fit mediums are somewhat tight while some regular fit larges fit good just a little longer than what I like. These shirts are definitely not slim fit & they are on the bigger side of large as they are bigger than any large shirts I own. Such a downer because these are nice shirts. Now I'm left trying to decide whether to send them back during the holiday season for mediums or trying to shrink preshrunk t-shirts.

kathim135
12/6/18

have read a few reviews and to be honest I was nervous ordering from them but I have to say everything went perfectly.

Most items were shipped right away and I received them within a week. There was one item that was delayed but they told me it would be delayed before I even placed the order. This item was shipped 2 weeks later as they said it would and it is on it's way!!!

I emailed the company as soon as I ordered to just make sure that everything would be shipped right away and they responded within an hour.

As far as I am concerned, they provide excellent customer service.

kristend55
11/29/18

Placed an order for my husband and was told after confirming that a tracking number is provided and it's shipped priority fedex. Yeah that's a lie, the tracking number is for the first day it's with fedex and then it goes to another company apparently. My package never arrived. Contacted several times they told me to wait until it arrives and then return it for a refund. That's why I contacted because it didn't arrive and I wanted a refund. Don't order from here. Over $100 gone and I never even got my stuff. Very upset.

Tip for consumers: Don't ever use this site it's garbage and fraudulant.

everettb21
11/4/18

I felt good from the beginning with my order. They were very professional outfit, friendly, nice and was quick to get my order out. Received my poster 7 days from ordering. Previous seller it took 35 days of nothing but headaches and a nightmare. Ebay helped me get a refund on first poster from first seller! I recommend Rockabilia, not every is perfect in the world of enternet and shipping handlers but Rockabilia is a fair company, ask questions before buying,

chrism828
10/28/18

I order two shirts and they came in today exactly what I ordered I will be ordering from them again I did read reviews before ordering and I was a lil scared but I was like let's try it and I was very surprised and excited when I got them today

jarede12
10/11/18

I ordered from Rockabilla 5 days ago. I read bad reviews after I had ordered. So I was a little worried. But my orders came in today. And were absolutely what I ordered. Fast shipping. And everything was in tip top condition. This was my experience. I will be ordering from Rockabilla again.

daniellec170
9/5/18

I ordered a shirt almost 2 months ago, it was to be a birthday present for my boyfriend. I've contacted this company 3 times, each time I was told to contact Fedex. I've spoken to Fedex twice, International mail services & Canada Post with no luck. Finally hear back from an employee at Rockabilia & I am told that unless the item I purchased gets returned to them, then I will not be issued a refund & basically I'm just out of luck. No customer service, no offers to help. This is a terrible company & I will never order from them again. It is a waste of money.

chrisw536
8/28/18

I bought 2 shirts, paid extra for express shipping, but was rudely told that not only were my shirts not coming express, but that I wasn't getting the money back that I paid for them. Plus the shirts are poor quality screen prints anyways. Skip this site

jamesl650
8/7/18

Order a shirt got messed up in shipping carrier sent it back didn't get all my money back rockabilia said restocking fee got Amazon involved. Amazon refunded me rest of my money. Never again. 0 rating

sall14
6/19/18

Ordered an XL tee. Size was more like a smalll.
Not even on the ball park of an XL.
It was obviously mis labeled. They claim they have no control over sizes. Though I did get a refund. I had to eat my shipping charge. Horrible experience.

sndid
6/2/18

Bought a junior size motorhead tee shirt. Arrived without any labels - did not even look new1- And the junior size could have easily fit three juniors and myself!
Company unsympathetic They say they get their stock from different suppliers and cannot guarantee the size - despite the fact that one is asked to specify size when ordering! It's a rip off site, Goods not as described - DO NOT USE THIS SITE!

jaer11
3/2/18

I didn't receive any shipping info until the day before it was supposed to be delivered. I ordered 2/23, and received everything 6 days later with UPS shipping to CA.

I bought 6 regular death metal/ thrash/ tech death metal shirts and also i bought 3 of the grab bag packs.

I also got an exodus christmas sweater (its on sale because its not on season) and the print quality is pretty dang good, like way better than walmart, it's like target quality

In the grab bag (4 x 3) ALL 12 shirts were METAL or metal related (surprised me I was expecting other genres to be mixed in but everything was better than expected!, hooked it up with some Mastadon, maiden, metallica, ghost children of bodom, cradle of filth, opeth, ETC) and didn't seem to be noticeably defective or maybe slightly (I mean i still dont know if they are really damaged) off print but you would never notice.

I also ordered some other thrash/ death bands from relapse records the same night and i would say that the prints from rockabilia are at least x3 better.

I'm very disappointed with the relapse records print quality besides the serpentine path path & obscura shirt i got, the other 4 were medium resolution (they are like OK, slightly blurry or if they would have brought the size down just a notch it would look decent, but definitely NOT licensed merch quality.)

GOOD JOB ROCKABILIA!!! I bit the bullet despite the reviews and i'm happy with my purchase! Will definite try it out again.

my photos might be a lower resolution because i uploaded through facebook messenger and downloaded onto my computer

Tip for consumers: try out the grab bags for a great value!!

madz5
2/9/18

Ordered an XL Anthrax t-shirt. It shrunk to a medium. Sheesh. Won't be able to return it because its been washed.

larrys180
2/2/18

I ordered a red shirt and they sent an obviously pink one. They refused to pay the return shipping charges. I then got Amazon involved as that is where I made the Rockabilia purchase. I sent a photo as proof. Amazon wholeheartedly agrees the shirt was pink but the rude woman from Rockabilia in Minnesota implied that the photo was a fake. lol She said if she got a pink shirt back to hold in her hands she`d reimburse the return shipping. After receiving the liar called it red and refused to reimburse. Amazon covered the return shipping costs for them, but given all the bad reviews should just boot them off the site.

monicae19
1/24/18

I ordered an item that turned out to be backordered. Every few weeks I would get a notice that the wait wouldn't be too long. After two months I called customer support. They said it was coming from their supplier in two weeks. So I kept waiting. Another month went by so I called to exchange. The other item I picked out was also back ordered, so I finally just asked for a refund. Awful.

brandyr23
1/3/18

Order from Walmart.com two shirts for about $65.
Got them 3x Womens because I like over sized shirts that I can wear others underneath (both were tanks) Were suppose to arrive a month later and nothing, contacted them and they gave me a tracking number that showed they had not shipped it yet. Waited a week and finally showed some movement two weeks later I get two pieces of fabric cut into tank styles that would easily fit a small 8 year old girl tightly. The fabric was cheap and SOOOOO thin. and SMALL no were near a womans size. If I wanted to return it I had to pay plus pay a restocking fee for their horrible product.

nancym225
12/21/17

Do not trust or buy from this company. They sent me a used item out of packaging and stained with blue pen and when I contacted them to reimburse me as it is now too late for me to return to get a new one for a present, they expect me to pay to return it before reimbursing me and it would then cost me even more! They were rude and also had nerve to send an email saying they will not take items that have been used back but they are the ones who sent me a used item! But at your own risk! Do not trust these people!

dantep12
12/20/17

Don't waste your time ordering from this company. You never know if/when you are going to actually receive your merchandise. Customer service is nonexistent. Not worth the risk of losing your money.

felipel16
8/21/17

I have purchased over 15 t-shirts from them during the last 4 years. I've never had an issue. Sometimes part of the items ordered would arrive after but no more than two weeks later. I see al the negative comment but I can only speak from experience and so far it's been good. All items were shipped to Canada (Montreal area).

Other than calling or emailing, I'm really not sure. I can tell you this though...cancel that order asap, this company is the absolute WORST.

By tim c.

Dont order anything from them its quicker to just flush money down the toilet if you like wasting money

By Steve c.

Don't order it here...bunch of A-holes

By Ryan K.

Questions? Get answers from the Rockabilia staff and other customers.

7 Photos for Rockabilia