Reebok International reviews

Tel: 1-866-870-1743
internetops@reebok.com

dt122
12/25/18

Ordered a shoe that was.on sale. After two weeks taking my money cancels my order. The nerve of them saying I made the cancellation. What a joke of a company. I guess that's why this company lags behind the rest of the shoe industry.

davidn383
12/24/18

I ordered 2 pair of shoes from them. I sent me one and cancelled my ordered on second one. They told me the cancelled requested is completed but i didn't ask them to do that. I kept waiting for a while but that i end up with. I will never come back to buy anything from them.

neerajk21
9/11/18

Quality shoes...
Fine track suits...
Great sports material...
Really appreciated.. Hats off to Team Reebok

troyk17
4/24/18

I thought I was the the only person here having these kinds of problems with Reebok! In March, I ordered a pair of Reebok Nano 7 CrossFit shoes Size 13. They send me a tracking number and after numerous delays, I finally receive my package. When I open the package, I find WOMENS ADIDAS TENNIS SHOES SIZE 8!! I contact Reebok customer service through their online inquiry link and since then, I keep getting the runaround on the return/refund process. Everything from the return label processor is down right now to no response at all to my emails (when they instruct me to send them pictures of the wrong shoes/shipping labels). Twice theyve had me send them pictures of the wrong product and twice no response!! At first I wanted them to simply send me the correct shoes but now I just want my money back!! Now I know what a horrible company Reebok is and I WILL NEVER PURCHASE ANOTHER REEBOK PRODUCT SO LONG AS I LIVE!! I know that hate is a strong word but as a result of this experience, I-HATE-REEBOK!!

danchrisk
4/15/18

I ordered 2 pair of shoes from Reebok my custom for my son's birthday. Both pairs were supposed to have custom printing on the back, but instead of getting what I ordered in english, the text was printed in greek. Called customer service multiple times, and Robert emailed me 2X that I messed up the order - not them. They wont admit fault. but were happy to take my money for their crappy service. I just want the shoes printed as I ordered - not with their "translation issues"

phyllise6
9/18/17

Was double shipped. Reebok had no record of this and I had to prove it by sending a statement showing double charge. Tried to credit me with less than charged. They have serious bookkeeping problems and do not offer customer satisfaction. I will never order from Reebok again.

howards15
8/8/17

I bought a pair of their Reebok Shoes for $84.04 U.S. Dollars with a credit card thinking that they were a good deal because at that time back on Thursday, April 27, 2017, I desperately needed to Replace My Former Pair Of Shoes and chose Their Brand For The Very First Time!

I have done my Very Best in Taking Care Of Them, however, I am Very Disappointed In Them because they are Just Not Made To Last At All!

Problem: The Very Back Of Both Of The Shoes At The Top Of The Heal Area Has The Material Breaking Down In The Form Of A Hole Causing My Feet To Have Severe Discomfort When I Walk Or Run!

I Can Not Believe That You Would Make, Nor Invent Shoes Like This That Are Made With Very Cheap Materials Such As The Ones That I Am Currently Wearing?

I am Very Angry and Upset With These Short Lived Pair Of Running Shoes and would Prefer To Send Them Back To Reebok International Ltd. and Have Them Kindly Replaced.

The Only Problem is that these are My Only Pair Of Shoes and if I were to send them back to Them, then I would have Nothing To Wear On My Feet!

Enclosed in the attachments, please find several pictures of my Reebok Running Shoes, along with Communication from Customer Service for your review and further reference.

Thank you.

Sincerely yours,

Howard Paul Shore
Angry And Upset Reebok International Ltd. Customer

/HPS
=================================================================================================================================================================================================================================
Update: After contacting the company, I received a letter back from Catherine from their Customer Service Department asking ME for my Credit Card Statement showing Proof Of Purchase and Close-Up Pictures bearing the Logo Of Reebok in which I did.

They ended up telling ME that my [Four (4) Month Pair Of Reebok Shoes Has Wear And Tear] and they Refused To Replace Them and Just Offered Me A 25% Off Coupon To Buy Another Pair Of Reebok Shoes In Order For Them To Make More Money!

I Am Going To SUE THEM IN SMALL CLAIMS COURT For Their Negligence!

I Am Not Buying Reebok Shoes Ever Again!

lucaj7
7/21/17

still waiting for my shoes after 20 days, they are in some warehouse after one attempted delivery (but i never get even a card so i don't know if its true..) and the customer service told me to go to the warehouse (outside of london) to pick the parcel myself.
NEVER AGAIN

huldad
7/19/17

Reebok is one of this horrible companies, they have a horrible online store, it´s so hard to send them an email and get them to help you. and they always speak in circles.
and I just don't like them, and there hole company is just one big disappointment.....
believe me......

manojs17
5/14/17

Sir,I want swim reeflex sandals(gravel blue) under sale,but it is unavailable for size 9.so please try to make available under size 9.Thank you.

keithb100
2/3/17

customer service will tell you anything to get you off the phone , if you are calling about your refund , one rep. told me I would get my refund in 3 to 5 days , after 5 days no refund , called back the next rep. told me it will be 30 days before I would see my refund so I'm still waiting

stevend15
1/18/17

ordered shoes online. a few days later called them to ask why my order is not shipped/processed yet. She told me your order failed and we dont know why. No explanations, no lets fix it, just like we don't give a $#*!, get lost. WTF? FU reebok. you're not the only shoes making company.

diannes32
1/9/17

A Christmas gift gone bad! Ordered an egift card and was told 3-5 days for an E gift card...how crazy..Never got it 7 days later...called, got to wait another 3-5 days...did an online chat...and guess what ...had to wait another 3-5 days...called again and supposedly I will; have today.....AWWWWWFULLLLLLLLL. OH, BUT THEY DEDUCTED THE $120 FROM MY ACCOUNT THE DAY I ORDERED IT

robertp191
6/9/16

Had a previous unresolved problem, but ordered 4 pairs of my favorite shoe on the Memorial day special they Emailed me. Site said "in stock" when I ordered during the sale, but the day after the sale ended I got an Email saying they couldn't meet the order because it was out of stock. The day after that, I got an Email offering the shoes (now in stock) at full price since the sale was now over. What a scam.!

chrism251
5/2/16

As a gift sent a workout shirt directly to a family member, it arrived way to small. By the time we got it back from the family member it was outside their "30 day window" and despite that it was never worn and still had tags on it they would not let us exchange it! When I called and attempted to talk to someone of higher authority I was told there was no one and that I could send an email to their corporate email address. TERRIABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE, DOES NOT STAND BEHIND THEIR PRODUCTS! STAY AWAY!!!

rachelled2
1/2/16

This website is horribly inconsistent and makes promises that they are unable to keep. I ordered a hoodie for my sister's Christmas gift, but they never sent me an order number or confirmation. I checked the site to see if they were still available, but they were out of stock. Thinking that they never put my order through, I ordered another sweatshirt of similar value. To my surprise, several days later, both showed up. They only have self service returns, however, I didn't have the order number to return the first sweatshirt. After emailing them, they failed to return within the 24 hour period that they guarantee and instead, got back to me TWO WEEKS LATER. Two weeks after the package arrived at the facility, I finally called them and they agreed to refund me AFTER January 6th. Needless to say, this is a waste of time and I really suggest that you order CrossFit products from other vendors.

yanw1
12/28/15

So, i tried to use a groupon to purchase two items. Everything seemed fine until I received someone else's two items. It was a crossfit woman's order, so i"m sure she's mad... So after being on hold for over an hour, they told me all they could do was give me back my money at 70% of what I paid, since "the groupon" is no longer available and all they had was a 30% coupon. And they would only do so if I sent back the items. What?! They never sent my items, and are charging me 30% of the order?!?! It was over $100, so that's a lot of money to try to swindle from a loyal customer. Then, they "magically" had similar items in stock, so I settled to get the similar items shipped to me. Surprise! I only got one item from the order. This is two months into this order and I probably will never see the other item. I've tried to contact them via e-mail with promises of "hearing back" in 24 hours (three times, no recontact.). I've also been on hold more than once for over an hour. Reebok online is seriously the shadiest operation I've seen. I've ordered from them only once before, but this is it! I'm considering legal action or a complain to the better business bureau. It just want my money back!!!!

Tip for consumers: Don't order online. If you want anything, go to the store.

tylerc
10/28/15

I bought a couple of pairs of Reebok shoes quite some time ago from a brick and mortar store. My plan was to wear one pair and then when that wears out I would go ahead and wear the other pair I bought. So, after this occurred my new pair of Reeboks developed a hole on the top of them that was from some sort of defect within roughly 2 weeks of using them. Keep in mind I take extremely care of my shoes and make them last as long as possible. Anyways, I contacted their customer service and Gordon provided TOP NOTCH service to myself and made me a very very VERY happy customer and ensured that I stayed loyal to Reebok (Which I have for years).

After getting a refund for my shoes I went on Reebok.com and ordered 4 more pairs of shoes. It was easy, quick, and efficient. I have nothing to complain about other than the site itself being somewhat slow. I recommend it!

Thank You Gordon and Reebok! :)

deloresm4
10/17/15

I bought a pair of dance sneakers from reebok, they are just a seen in the image, and their comfortable. Shipping was next day as I ordered on a Monday which was a holiday and received 30% off, my sneakers shipped Tuesday and were delivered Thursday. I have no complaints. They also shipped with UPS whom I always get great service from.

frankp46
9/4/15

at store # 0019 Tannersville PA.18372
i came in to the store on a budget for crossfit shoes,a sales girl by the name of Brittney Gonzalez. she was so helpful, she show me what was on sale, and I came out with two pairs for the price of one. she was so kind thats what I call Great customer service.

Frank.

aravinds
12/30/14

Never ever try to buy from Reebok site. First they will screw up your order and they will apologize for their mistake. I ordered shoes on 12/01 to gift a friend on christmas but i received a pair of women underwear or something. I reshipped the product same day i received and I am still waiting for my shoes. At time of writing this review they even didn't ship the product. Called their customer service about 20 times and each day I will receive the same promise to send it within a day.

Common site Jabber introduce a negative rating and they are not even worth for a single star.

veronicah2
6/25/14

Really great site to buy from. Even if your brand name is Reebok, you have to work hard to offer great customer experience. My experience was perfect from the moment I put my item in my cart to the moment I received my package at home.

I had a promo code and it was easy to use. The shipping was quite fast and really cheap.

I was really happy with my purchase.

paulb25
6/23/13

I just would like you to know if you sign up for the trial you will be bill for the full trial period even if you don't use it. I sign up for the free trial and cancel the next day after reading the bad reviews. they bill me anyway and when i tryed to call them all get someone offering me specials.don't touch company.

heidir
12/31/10

Fast shipping! Will order from over & over again.

7 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Reebok International staff and other customers.

10 Photos for Reebok International