Review of R43DS.org

Tel: 203197836468

6 reviews with 4 stars

kylem229
5/14/19
The card spent 4 days awaiting shipment before being shipped and then took 2 weeks to deliver my only warning is it takes about 12 to 24 hours to process the payment however it will eventually go through. Apart from that i was updated with an email every time the status changed, an overall good experience.
jamesl814
2/22/19
I would say it's a decent product, I got it, and the delivery wasn't bad in time, ordered feb 3rd, arrived feb 20th

It came from UPS after it arrived in canada, looked like a new labeling too.

I ordered the r4-sdhc, they sent me the newest version for the 3ds and older models, that supported my ds lite, which was nice.

The weirdest part was their site's SSL cert expired right after I bought it, so I too thought it was a scam.

Be aware any support service requests should be sent to alltechgear.com, which apparently owns this site, that's how I ended up getting better service.
perid
2/18/17
The R4 arrived somewhat late but there was a notice notifying me that R4s were replaced in order to prevent possible compatibility issues! R4 works completely as it should, the only problem I had was finding the proper firmware required to run the R4 but it didn't take very long. Other than that, great service! :)
travist15
3/13/15
I ordered my R4 3DS unit in January, and just received a brand new unit that was not out when I ordered. These units are made overseas and shipping can take a long time for any seller.

R43ds.org kept in contact with the and replied whenever I had a question about the status. Talking with them, I found out they put a stop on my 2014 model because it would not work with the latest 3DS system update, and they upgraded me for no charge.

The unit I received was in excellent condition and was shipped carefully. I was able to begin using it within 5 minutes of opening the contents.

My only complaint was an initial lack of communication on why my order was resubmitted, but I was very happy with the explanation.

Again, most of the negative reviews are about shipping time. There is no way anyone ordering this item from any seller will ever correct this.
robt123
3/12/14
I ended up going with this site because a friend of mine had told me about the R4 he had gotten there for his DSi way back when it first came out. I decided to get a 3DS version for my 3DS system, as I wanted to get in to playing around with homebrew and some development. I made my purchase for the r4 on July 6th, 2013 and I received it on July 23rd, 2013. The card does exactly what its advertised to do, and setup was easy, just followed the setup guide found right on this site. My experience has been nothing but positive. The only reason I am giving 4 stars is because I expected the package to arrive a lot faster than it did, but when I received it, I realized it was shipping internationally, which I guess explains why it took longer than I expected.
sammyl7
5/11/13
Great flash carts for the Nintendo 3DS XL. I had an old flash card for my Nintendo DS system, and I got a 3DS and wanted to be able to play my old emulators on the 3DS as well. They helped me get the right card (and it was one of the lower cost ones too that they recommended for my needs) and I could not be happier about getting the card from them. The only reason I have 4 stars is because of a delay in arrival, which seems to have been US Customs holding on to the package for no known reason, but it ended up getting released by customs and getting to me in about 17 days in total.

I bombarded them with emails but they did respond. They send the chip from overseas and sometimes they get held up in customs but they did keep responding and even stated if I didn't receive my chip by a certain date they would track it themselves and also send out another chip. I received it as stated and was very pleased with my chip. This chip is no longer available in the US so it comes from Hong Kong that is why it takes so long plus they have a parent company callediComBuy. I texted with a representative named Jim and it was R43DS.org

By Jamie C.

I ordered some things from them over 3 or 4 months ago. After all these false claims of sending it it eventually came from china. We got the bank involved at one point. They have some of the worst customer service I've ever experienced and they gave every excuse you could imagine of why they don't answer. You can go to the bank and they will get your money back for you if you don't think you'll receive the item. But maybe you will get lucky like I did and they'll eventually send it.

By John H.

Although they say local and they do have small offices in other places, it actually ships from China.

By Hans N.

I don't know mate, I'm waiting 3 weeks too.

By Andrei T.

I ordered from the .org site at least 6 months ago, and never received the item. I chased them several times and with no luck, despite them responding to cite production problems. It's a lost cause, try and claim the money back from your credit card.

By Franziska V.

Questions? Get answers from the R43DS.org staff and other customers.

5 Photos for R43DS.org