Review of Quicken Loans

Detroit, MI 48226, US
optout@quickenloans.com

carmenj35
2/21/19

Very helpful support, they always give detailed answers. Overall process is quick and easy. Highly recommended.

jamalj7
7/16/18

They approved me with a bad credit, though I got the money later than I needed it. I wish it was the same day.

codyi1
Cody I.
4/12/18

Having had horrible experiences with credit unions prior to our application to quicken loans, we were so impressed with how simple and painless the same process was with your insitution. It was truly incredible and we rave about our experience to all of our friends and family. While many of them seem suprised as they consider "regular banks" the go to for mortgages, many plan to look further into Quicken!

rajr31
Raj R.
4/12/18

Everybody was helpful and quickly to answer all the questions and give us information when we requested.

katier81
katie r.
4/12/18

It was the best loan experience ever. I worked with two exceptional people and they were quick to return all calls and to keep me up to date. Great company.

rebeccar181
Rebecca R.
4/12/18

I couldn't ask for a better experience, was kept up to date on where we were in the process. Was always able to get in touch with someone if I had a question. If ever I would need another mortgage they would be my first call. I recommend them to all my friends.

markn182
Mark N.
4/12/18

From start to finish the Quicken Loans team did everything to expedite my loan. They were very knowledgeable and able to assist in my personal needs.

susans472
Susan S.
4/12/18

Just like the first time, it was quick, easy and painless. I would recommend Quicken to anyone. My sister just bought a house and went through a different lender and it was a nightmare. She is sorry she didn't listen to me and go with Quicken!

pratth1
Pratt H.

Quicken Loans
Was very professional and kept me posted on a day by bases of what was going on with my Loan, I would gladly recommend them to my family and friends, P.H

roberts827
Robert S.
4/12/18

Quicken Loans Service Officer Teric Jones and Team are Professional in every way.
They kept me up up to date with their "Quicken Loans Website "MyQL" to communicate
and upload Documents throughout the loan process. This made the entire process go
very smoothly. They are highly recommended. There were no surprises at closing they displayed
total Integrity from start to finish.

johnw1229
John W.
4/12/18

My contact person was Trevor Harrigan. It was truly a great experience working with Trevor to work "our" way through my loan application. No matter what the problem was Trevor was always there to help and solve any and all problems. Again thank you for all of your help.

Merry Christmas to all...John

timef
Time f.
4/12/18

The loan process went very well until it was time for the appraisal to be done. It took 11 weeks to get this done. This was not Quickens fault but it seemed that they did nothing to expedite the process. We had to contact our costumer rep several time to re-request the appraisal. All other aspects of the loan went very easy and smooth.

tejashd
TEJASH D.
4/12/18

Mortgage initiation, processing, delivery, and (so far) administration have all been done smoothly by knowledgeable and friendly folks!

linkb3
Link B.
4/12/18

Extremely fast service. Very cooperative rates. Easy to use website. And all milestones accomplished on time

julieg255
Julie G.
4/12/18

Fantastic experience, the team was great from start to finish and closed on time, just like they promised

johna550
John a.
4/12/18

There was an issue with a home equity line of credit which Quicken Loans went above and beyond to satisfy us. They completely restored our faith.

johnk798
john K.
4/12/18

The mortgage broker was with us every step of the way.When we emailed,they responded.They helped us get the best rate for our refinance.IT was completed in 30 days!

jerryf101
Jerry F.
4/12/18

From the day I initially contacted Quicken until the day I closed on my house, they were fantastic. They were always on top of my application, always called frequently so assure me things were going well and in the end, I own a house. The only thing I would criticize them on is this...as I progressed through the process, I was handed off to the next person and their task. NONE of them interacted with each other so I found myself duplicating Emails because the left hand didn't know what the right already did.

mindyb27
Mindy B.
4/12/18

My experience with Quicken Loans was wonderful. They answered every question I had and made the process very easy.

tammyg63
Tammy G.
4/12/18

We purchased a home through QuickenLoans and we are extremely pleased with the process from beginning to end. We started the process first week of May 2015 and closed on June 21, 2015. Thanks to our team from QuickenLoans that made the whole experience great.

lonniep13
Lonnie P.
4/12/18

Everything was great with my loan it was fast and easy to do. They said it would be 30 days to do the loan and it was I would recommend your service to all who needs a home loan

wynnb3
Wynn B.
4/12/18

A Quicken Loan representative contacted me one year after I had refinanced to a HARP loan with them. They said they could lower my rate, convert me to a regular non-HARP loan that wouldn't require PMI. I was thrilled that they were looking out for my best interests. With the savings in the monthly payment I was able to refinance from a 30 year to a 15 year loan with very little increase in payment. Quicken made the process SO easy through the internet. Even the loan closing was in the privacy of my own home.

sharonm326
Sharon M.
4/12/18

I particularly enjoyed the ease of sending documents via scan an e-mail. also the almosty daily messages letting us know the status of the loan process was great.

tomasinam1
Tomasina M.
4/12/18

My husband and I were in the process of buying our first home. We were researching VA loans, and Quicken Loans was the first lender to reach out to me. By default, I just decided to go through the steps on preapproval and the next thing I knew, I had found a lender. During the process, I decided to research the company. I started to get nervous because I had read so many awful reviews. I was confused because it was the complete opposite of the experience I was having. All of my questions and concerns were addressed immediately. The website is extremely user friendly. The updates are timely. I found that as long as I addressed the issues at hand at the earliest possible time, I never had any problems in any way. I knew what they needed so I provided it without even being prompted to. Because the Seller requested a later closing date, Quicken was actually earlier on deadlines with me due to the length of time available. I received my clear to close approximately ten (10) days prior to the closing date, which was reached without a hitch. My closing was on time and painless. My attorney and my realtor were both very impressed with Quicken and all of the representatives assigned to my loan application. We had spoken with three (3) primary associates during the process: Keely Czartorski, Angela Chenoweth and Matt Rees. All three (3) were knowledgeable, courteous and made the miserable mortgage process much less miserable than I anticipated. I would highly recommend.

chelseyf5
Chelsey F.
4/12/18

This was absolutely the easiest, quikest mortgage loan I have been through. From my initial contact to the end signing at the atty ofc (which could have been done at my home if I wanted), was plesant, professional and positively the easiest loan I have received. If and when I need any other mortgage loan, QUICKEN will be my choice. I also have referred several of my friends to QUICKEN for their needs.
Thanks so much!

The negative reviews make no sense. The guy says they pulled his credit without asking is lying that is not permited and calls are recorded an unathorized credit pull would end the employees career im sure pulling the credit of the rate guy who wants a rate and costs of a loan with no info for the lo to work with was a top priority and worth giving up a 100k plus job. How did this employee get the mans ss and dob? He talked to 6 reps asking for closing costs without a credit report of course they cant quote him costs they dont bait switch like all the other junk lenders out there. The woman who had enough money to payoff the amount of mortgage she was requesting can thank the govt quicken cant qualify you for a federallly backed loan based on equity or assets the ability to repay rule (google it). You dont think ql wants to close your loan?? Appraisal and third party fees can be paid with a deposit or apllication fee if a loan does not close the company did not profit off this. Appraisers are independent third parties. Ql sold my mortgage to fannie mae they are still servicing my loan but told me it wouldnt be sold which was a lie? Fannie mae securtized the mortgage they dont service loans your loan is serviced by ql they did not sell your servcing. Qls produces conventional loans they dont hold billions of dollars in mortgages. When a mortgage is produced its bundled with other mortgages and sold as mbs to keep capital available to lend. Please educate yourselves a bit this company is ranked highest in client satisfaction for a reason by jd power. They are the largest lender because people who know what they are doing understand the ease of process the people who dont know much about mortgages know these are the best of the best and ask to be educated, and then 2% of the rest that are too ignorant to ask questions complain about things that make no sense at all. Educate yourself before taking to the internet to bash a company that stands up to the fed govt see fha lawsuit and does more for the communtiy than almost any other company in the entire country. People refi- purchase 3-4 times in their life and think they are experts. These people see millions of dollars in transactions a month instead of bargaining like your buying a used car let them explain the process to you. LOs are not paid on your rate ysps are illegal, so instead of viewing them as the bad guys let them help you and humble yourself a bit and maybe ask why your being denied

By Wayne e.

Questions? Get answers from the Quicken Loans staff and other customers.

Quicken Loans?