Review of PromGirl

Tel: +1 888-843-7766 or +1 302-279-1052
support@promgirl.com

emilak
7/12/18

I ordered my dress on 04.07.2018 and received it on 10.07.2018 and I'm from Switzerland!!! good job Promgirl. the dress looks like on the pictures and I'm totaly in love with my new prom dress!!!

It was my first order but not my last!!!

pritty sure that I'm going to order again!

amberm167
Amber M.
6/28/18

First of all, I love the dress. I had to get it taken in, but the material is really nice and it looks reasonably expensive. I bought it in burgundy, and unfortunately there was no colour option of it in burgundy, but it was pretty similar to what I thought it would be. However, I'm from NZ and didn't realise the price wasn't in NZD, (as it doesn't say USD next to the price). Therefore, I ended up paying way more than I anticipated, and also an extra $200 in customs as it was international and had a price over $400. Moral of the story, triple check the price, and know exactly what you're paying before you click order.

carolh332
6/20/18

Be aware of the 14 day return policy - unlike most companies that have 30 day. Was not aware and missed the deadline for returning.

anjalis18
6/19/18

Customer service is super bad. They just keep wasting your time on chat...keep giving you a runaround and then transfer to another agent who does the same thing

waleskao
6/15/18

I searched everywhere for a prom dress for my 13 year old and it seemed impossible to find a dress that would fit her...shes tall and thin and every dress we saw wouldnt fit right. I went on this website and I am so glad I did my daughter is in love with her dress and so am i...Fits perfect...great material and it got here so fast I wasnt expecting to receive that that quick...less than a week it was here...love it and I recommend everyone to get the dresses from here...fast shipping great quality and good prices.

allisonf51
6/15/18

I just bought this dress for my homecoming dance, and I loved it. The jewels shine beautifully and the material of the dress seems high quality!

rosemaryl20
6/14/18

Ordered a dress from prom girl and paid $30 for international expedited delivery. Imagine my surprise when UPS said I had to pay an extra £29 upon delivery or my dress wouldn't be delivered! So I ended up paying over $60 in total for delivery to the UK.

Dress was also made of cheap material and nothing like the online picture - spent nearly $200 on a dress that I can even wear. Terrible

kenziea5
6/13/18

I ordered a dress 22 days ago and received it 15 days ago. I tried it on and it looks nothing like the picture, it was also huge on and I used the size chart so i was surprised when it was that baddy and loose on me. I went to return it today and it says I waited too long to return it. Before buying the dress I chatted with someone on the site about returns and they never mentioned anything about a time limit. Never will I use this site again and my friends will not either

kimberlyf85
6/12/18

I paid for two day shipping as my daughter would need the dress altered to a much smaller size. The customer service agent was snarky, non helpful and rude.
She offered NO solutions and I felt that she took pleasure in cutting the conversation to a halt.
All of the positives of this company and experience are countered when the dress doesnt arrive when expected and customer service is rude and non-helpful.
I hope that this was a one time experience that ended with me.

brittanyp63
6/12/18

I bought the white graduation dress with the laced back and when i got the dress i literally cried. The material looks so cheap. The dress looks like it costs about $25 and not $100. I had to purchase another dress to wear. Im 5'4" and pretty slim, the dress fitted well however the torso was waaay to short so instead of a big girl flair, i got a 5 year old princess dress flair. Do not buy this!

kimm481
6/7/18

Hi. I thought I would buy this dress for my senior prom. Cute right? WRONG. Don't get me wrong, I am 5'8 and pretty slim and the dress fit me perfectly. However, it was a bit tight on the hips and thighs, and my seamstress warned me that I must be careful because the fabric had NO stretch. I was very careful when sitting down. But just as I sat down for dinner...RIP! yup, I had to run to the bathroom and STAPLE my dress together in the bathroom of the lovely venue. The staples held together for the rest of the night, but once I sat in the limo...RIP. The staples had failed me. In conclusion, Do NOT buy this prom dress unless you would like to staple it together! Hope that helps (:

Response from Marissa C., PromGirl Representative
Each style on our site is a designer item and we apologize you had any issues with the dress! If you have any concerns with the order when it arrives, please contact us at that time for assistance or a return. Unfortunately once the dress has been altered and worn, we cannot offer a return or replacement. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
dorip3
6/7/18

I bought a couple of dresses here. The last dress I bought was way too big and did not know they have only a 7 day return policy. The company is located in India, also didn't know that, so you can get no management help.
Don't buy from here online, if it does not fit you are stuck with an expensive dress, they will not work with you at all on returns or exchanges!

Response from Marissa C., PromGirl Representative
We are located in the US and have a great return policy! Unfortunately it sounds like your order might have been placed with a different company. Please message us with your order number so we can look into this further. Thank you!
patricias472
6/6/18

Ordered a dress for my daughter for prom. It didn't quite fit- we thought with losing a few lbs it would be better but was not. Because we did not request a return within 7 days they would not accept it even though I was not looking for a refund just a credit. Tags still on it and never worn- very surprised by their response. Will never order from them again

cherylh191
6/6/18

My daughter is so happy with her dress great quality also very impressed how we got it so quick from USA to UK all round amazing

lenorem9
6/4/18

I took my daughter to prom girl to get a dress for her eighth-grade graduation. When I walked in I was immediately overwhelmed by all the dresses. But when I saw the system they had and then Mirka approached us to help us ...it became an amazing experience. We were in and out with our purchase in under 30 minutes. We told Mirka what we were looking for she brought us right to the area. We identified the type of dress we wanted...she went in the back and found a similar one in the size we needed and boom poof we were finished. Thank you Mirka for making this a special experience for my daughter and I. Promgirl is lucky to have you.

latashak1
6/4/18

The dress fits as expected. And looked amazing on my daughter. She was extremely pleased with it. I happy to find something that I feel was appropriate for a 13 yr old girl going to jr prom.

gellam
6/4/18

Will definitely order again pass to many friends and family as a recommendation on Prom Girl price is great and quality it fantastic thank you again

prissys
6/4/18

If you need to exchange or return cant do so!!! You must call them within 5 days. The quality was ok but what made it not worth it is the customer service. So now I have a dress that does not fit.

Response from Marissa C., PromGirl Representative
Due to the seasonal nature of our merchandise, we do ask that customers contact us within 7 days to receive the return authorization number. There is an additional 5 days to have the package postmarked. Please see our full policy located on our "Returns" page and it is also agreed to at the time of the order in the Terms and Conditions. Always feel free to contact us before an order is placed if you have any questions and we would be happy to help! We apologize for any misunderstanding with our policy!
eileens80
5/31/18

Delivery was prompt and efficient and dress came quickly in good condition and fitted.One happy daughter

alloloa
5/27/18

... The dress its very nice ...
... Im so excited to wear ...
... Thank you so much ...
........

giovannag9
5/23/18

It was an excellent choice and I am very satisfied. The selection is fenomenal. Everything I saw was beautiful. Different styles and colors. I was very pleased

brendab272
5/22/18

Unfortunately, too small. Because of the the dress arrival time,, we had to rush and purchase another.

Response from Marissa C., PromGirl Representative
In regards to size, you will need to compare your measurements to the size chart provided from the designer for each dress. You must consider your body type and the style of the dress. The size chart will highlight where each measurement falls on the chart but it is merely a guide to assist you in selecting the size that is best for you. Please message us with your order number if you need any assistance!
keris26
5/21/18

When ordering a dress make sure if you need to return the product you call for return authorization by 7 days of delivery! Tricky way of getting you stuck with a dress that doesnt fit. I was on vacation when the dress arrived so didnt get around to returning until 10 days after delivery. Lesson learned! Read the fine print and never order from this company again!!!! Very rude people and shady company!

Response from Marissa C., PromGirl Representative
Due to the seasonal nature of our merchandise, we do ask that customers contact us within 7 days to receive the return authorization number. Please see our full policy located on our "Returns" page and it is also agreed to at the time of the order in the Terms and Conditions. Please message us with your order number before 5/27 so we can look into this further. We apologize for any inconvenience!
ayannahb
5/19/18

Its absolutely beautiful, fits me perfectly and looks exactly like the picture! I will definitely be buying from here again.

franyelisp
5/19/18

It was exactly the same dress and color. It fit me really well but it was too long because Im a little bit short and is really beautiful.

We are an authorized retailer of the designer dresses we sell and they are all original pieces! Customer pictures can be found on our Facebook wall and using the hashtag #PGonME on Instagram or Twitter. Please contact us if you have any questions and we would be happy to help!

By Marissa C., PromGirl Representative

The sizing will depend on the specific dress you're referring to on our site. The size charts provided are from the designer or manufacturer of the item to be used as a guide. It will recommend a size to accommodate the largest measurement but ultimately the sizing is up to you! Sometimes a dress might need alterations for the perfect fit if possible. Please note, for example, if your bust is in a Large and your waist is only larger by .5 inches, the option of a Large might fit. Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance!

By Marissa C., PromGirl Representative

Hello! That dress should arrive in time for an event on February 17th! If the dress is Due to Ship on January 23rd, it should arrive in 2-7 business days with the international expedited shipping option. Please contact our customer service department by phone, email, or chat on our website if you have any additional questions and we would be happy to help!

By Marissa C., PromGirl Representative

We hope you love your purchase, but if you are not satisfied, we accept returns for a refund less a 10% restocking fee or for a full store credit as long as it is not marked final sale! Due to the seasonal nature of our merchandise, we do ask that you contact us within 7 days to receive the return authorization number. See our full policy located on our "Returns" page. Please contact us if you have any questions about the return policy!

By Marissa C., PromGirl Representative

Hello Rachelle! All of the items on our site are designer originals in new condition. If you have any questions or concerns about the dress when it arrives, please contact us and we would be happy to help you!

By Marissa C., PromGirl Representative

We're an authorized retailer of the designer dresses we sell and we do not sell any replica items. The sizing will vary depending on the dress, but there is a size chart provided for each one from the designer. Please contact us directly if you have any further questions!

By Marissa C., PromGirl Representative

Hello Samantha! We hope you love your purchase, but if you are not satisfied, we accept returns for a refund less a 10% restocking fee or for a full store credit as long as it is not marked final sale! Due to the seasonal nature of our merchandise, we do ask that you contact us within 5 business days to receive the return authorization number. See our full policy located on our "Returns" page. Please contact us if there is anything we can assist you with!

By Marissa C., PromGirl Representative

Hello Gabby! All of the items on our site are designer originals in new condition. If you have any questions or concerns about the dress when it arrives, please contact us and we would be happy to help you!

By Marissa C., PromGirl Representative

We accept returns for a refund less a 10% restocking fee or for a full store credit as long as it is not marked as final sale! Due to the seasonal nature of our merchandise, we do ask that you contact us within 5 business days to receive the return authorization number. See our full policy located on our "Returns" page. Please contact us by phone, email, or chat if there is anything we can assist you with and we would be happy to help!

By Marissa C., PromGirl Representative

Hello Haley! We are an authorized retailer of the designer dresses and a Google Trusted Store! Unfortunately we are only able to get the sizes listed in the drop down menu that says "size" once you have selected the color. If the dress is available at a future date, it should still be listed, but with a due to ship date provided once the color and size are chosen. We apologize for any inconvenience!

By Marissa C., PromGirl Representative
Questions? Get answers from the PromGirl staff and other customers.

24 Photos for PromGirl