Review of FansFavs

FansFavs reviews

nancyd301
1/15/19

I was a bit hesitant at first to buy dresses online, but after my dresses being delivered to me within 4 weeks of ordering I could not be happier. The dresses fit perfectly and look amazing! the delivery was very fast too, I would recommend this to everyone. also I will definitely be using FansFavs again!!

andreas552
1/13/19

I received this dress yesterday , This dress was gorgeous! I received so many compliments throughout the night. It looks exactly true to the picture. I chose the custom made and the dress is really made in my size. That is fantastic! Really thanks so much for the sweet custom service and the amazing dress!

gloriab104
1/12/19

i received this dress just now,The color is beautiful. The material is soft, It's a very pretty and elegant dress. highly recommend this dress in light green color! my friends loves my dress too! and i already shared this dress link to other!! thank you guys for this perfect dress!

lisat365
1/10/19

This is the first dress I bought from FansFavs and let me just say I'm beyond blown away! Not only is this a gorgeous dress. In every way this dress is what I expected and much much more! Not to mention its extremely comfortable! This is the type of dress you would regret wearing for hours on end. Very nice job, I will definitely be a returning customer!

jamieh312
1/9/19

I am extremely impressed. Thank you for taking the time to reach me and double confirm with my measurements. Now, the prom dress is received and i just had a try, perfect fit! I really appreciate your great help with the measurements, in case i will surely get a unfit gown! You guys are so professional and responsible!

wandac117
1/9/19

The dress is beautiful. I did a custom order and didn't have to make any additional alterations. Loved the gown details and I received a lot of compliments. As with most customers, I was hesitant about ordering my prom dress online. After receiving the dress I will definitely order from FansFavs when I need a gorgeous dress or gown that fits perfectly.

nicoles359
1/9/19

Just received this custom size dress for my prom. Very satisfied with the quality overall. The color, the size, everything about it was exactly what I wanted! It fits perfectly and the material is amazing. I'm so happy with this dress and am looking forward to ordering more dresses from this site.

lenoraj
1/9/19

I can't say how beautiful my dress is, better quality than the dresses I tried on in prom shops. The fit is amazing and it is perfect in the length. I keep telling everyone about FansFavs - LOVE LOVE LOVE my dress and the customer service was top of the line. Don't hesitate to order through them!!!!

leticial9
1/8/19

This dress is beyond what I expected. The fit of my dress is perfect. Never would have thought I would find my prom dress on the internet and it would look exactly like the picture on the site. I will definitely recommend FansFavs to all my friends for their prom or special occasion needs.

torit18
1/8/19

I am really happy that i decided to buy my dress from you. Everything engaged in my purchasing process was great, whatever quality, fabric, delivery time, customer service, especially the customer service, thanks a lot FansFavs, i will surely share some photos from my prom!

samanthab255
1/7/19

This dress is of good quality for the price and is good. It falls beautifully, the material is a very good quality. It wasn't available in my local store so I took a chance and ordered online. The dress fits my Granddaughter perfectly and is so pleased with it. I know where to come now and will certainly recommend you to my friends and family. Yours Sincerely.

adellam2
6/26/18

My friend suggested me buying dress on Fansfavs.com. It is magic that I received my dress in such appropriate size. I chose the custom size when I placed this dress, but I was not sure about my measurements. Fortunately, the lovely customer service helped me out. Many thanks!!

mathewg22
6/24/18

The style of this dress is so popular and fantastic. When I saw the dress, I loved it at the first sight, and I was attracted by its unique design deeply. So, I placed the order without any hesitation. When I received the dress, I was shocked. The dress turned out to be very good, especially the quality. I haven't see good quality like this dress. I will come next time! Thank you very much!

rehanat
6/12/18

please be aware of this site, they take ur money and send faulty dresses, claiming they sent out the dress to ur measurement provided. Then send out pictures claiming here are ur measurement and this is what was sent to u. A dress on a mannequin. Come on, are these same pictures sent to all ur customers that u cheat? Beware then they send u silly offers of discount to keep the dress. Or offer u more discount after argument and then send the dress back to them. Ok I have taken them to the dispute on PayPal, waiting for decision of PayPal to make. Ok I win as I have proof of dress and measurement made 10inches short to my sizes I provided. Ok so PayPal decides I get a full refund for my dress once dress is sent by recorded delivery and proof of receipt. I don't agree why did I have to pay £89.61 to send this dress back to China? They state they are UK SELLERS! Now it wasn't my mistake or error in this faulty dress made. Means I lost out in the end by returns amount of £89.61. Please please always check reviews before u buy. They are not UK SELLERS AND WILL COST U A FORTUNE TO SEND BACK , EVEN IF ITS THERE FAULT!
Also under the name of millybridal

farraht4
3/25/18

I was nervous and hesitant to buy from a company so far away, but the fit was perfect and came in plenty of time! Not tight or binding. Held up well and very well made. The quality of the material is impeccable! I wore this to a prom and got SO many compliments! I secretly noticed out of the corner of my eye, that everyone's eyes were all on me, it was almost embarrassing as I'm extremely shy. This dress DOES make a statement for sure! I will be ordering another dress soon for my party.

sureshk23
3/25/18

This dress was totally gorgeous on. I ordered in black and I ordered custom size. However, I recommend using actual bust measurement for this dress. I followed the instructions on measurements and I ordered 2 dresses. The other dress fit like a glove it was perfect. This dress because of design, I still had to get the bust taken in.

lekishal1
3/19/18

This is the 3rd dress I've ordered from Fansfavs, and I love all of them. However, this by far is my favorite. I ordered the dress in an olive green color, and the fit and style are fantastic. I was a bit taken back at first because the satin lining was a different shade of green, but you don't see that with the dress on, and it creates a wonderful effect under the chiffon. I will definitely continue to order from here.

lawandaw3
3/15/18

Excellent well-defined product! I chose the tailor-made option and the measures were perfectly respected! It looks like a haute couture product! Really congratulations!!!

shiram
3/15/18

My first order on FansFavs was really satisfying. The dress was delivered by express courier expressly in anticipation of the timing provided with extreme attention to my requests to shorten the waiting times. The manufacture is of good quality as well as the fabric. Precise and accurate finishes. I strongly advise you to stick to the size charts / measures proposed by the site to perfectly match the finished product. I bought the insurance x the customs duty cover and in very short time I was refunded the full amount. In conclusion my experience with FansFavs was absolutely positive.

candidaj
3/11/18

Gorgeous colour, soft tulle, lovely to wear and attracted so many compliments! Each time I wear it, little children delight in thinking I'm a fairy, and I love spinning around in it! It's surprisingly comfortable, too. I would recommend this frock to anyone looking for something soft and romantic that they can still kick up their heels in.

hyuno
3/5/18

WOW!! Ordered the dress in fuchsia for my daughters grade 8 graduation and it's absolutely gorgeous!! Ordered by sizing chart measurements and it fits my daughter perfectly. Fansfavs was very quick to respond and I received amazing customer service!!

sunshinew5
2/26/18

Extremely happy with this dress we ordered for my daughters grade 8 prom. True to size. The order time and shipping time was very fast and the quality of the dress is very good. Would be great if the website allowed you to see a dress in all colours though. Would refer others to this company for sure and purchase again without hesitation.

jacquiek3
2/19/18

I am loving this dress the line and flow of the skirt, the many different looks you can create by wearing the chiffon top bit in different ways, the fit is once again perfect (I order a standard size rather than supplying measurements and without fail Fansfavs dresses fit like a glove), the finish is absolutely perfect, material is wonderful quality, the line is fantastic. Another very flattering dress I just cannot believe such a beautiful and opulent dress can be made at such an incredibly reasonable price. Delivered on time. Couldn't be happier.

missyf9
2/15/18

I ordered this dress for my oldest daughter to wear for her sisters prom. The dress is very beautifully made and is a gorgeous dress. I ordered it to exact measurements and for the most part it fits well. The final product far exceeded my expectations as far as the quality of the garment. Overall I am very pleased with my purchase and I would definitely order from Fansfavs again.

malisat
2/12/18

Dressed with a good quality. BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! Im delighted. The exact day arrived. I have been very satisfied. The only thing that the measures were not so exact luck was a bit wide and with some perfect settings. But all great.

Questions? Get answers from the FansFavs staff and other customers.

FansFavs?