Review of FansFavs

FansFavs reviews

alejandror42
6/23/19

So beautiful! Worried it would look different from photo but it was spot on and of very nice quality. Thick, heavy fabric. Looks much more expensive and the skirt flares so nicely. I ordered the size 8 and it was perfect.

ramonas28
6/10/19

I received my dress today and it is perfect!!! The quality is really good and the color is just like the picture. I'm 1.65 mt and ordered the dress in size 4, it's a little bit long for me but I'm pretty happy with my order. Thank you FansFavs!

winterst
6/4/19

I fell in love with this dress as soon as i saw it. I have ordered it as my prom dress and chose to have it in champagne. The picture on the website really doesn't do it justice. When i unpacked it, it took my breath away. It was more beautiful than i could have imagined. The material is of high quality and very well stitched. My dress was delivered in under a month from the date ordered. The only small critisism i have is the way it was packaged. The package it arrived in was a lot smaller than i thought it would have been, so the dress is rather creased, but other than that i am totally satisfied and would definately order from this company again and recommend friends and family too as well.

lilienthala
6/4/19

I bought this dress for my daughter for her junior prom. I already read great reviews and my best friend bought her prom dress from this site about 2 years ago and it was beautiful. Needless to say the dress we just ordered was beautiful as well. Exactly like the picture with a few other perks that we didn't know about, like the built in bra. Size was to the 8... fit her perfect just may have to hem it a bit but not a big deal.....I definitely recommend this site......

leireg
6/4/19

I bought this as my prom dress and it looked absolutely amazing. It is the most beautiful dress I have ever worn, and it was worth every penny; I'd wear it as a prom dress if it still fits me then! This is the most gorgeous dress you could ever buy, you´ll be the most beautiful girl in the room, I promise.

jaqueliner5
6/3/19

What a beautiful ball gown just as nice as in the photo. I received many complements on this dress the night of the ball. But the dress was well worth it.

rawsonj
5/31/19

I am completely satisfied with the dress I orderedI absolutely LOVE it! Not only was it on sale, but the dress was tailored to my measurements with accuracy. I am used to buying clothes on line following size charts, so I was pleasantly surprised. The delivery time was exact and with no delays. I was able to track the packages whereabouts, as well. The customer service was impeccable and catered to my needs. I would most definitely order again from FansFavs and will ensure I recommend it to my friends and family. Thank you!

pattersonm2
5/31/19

I ordered this dress for a prom. I had made a tailor-made order: perfect size!!! I am really happy. Exceptional quality. A beautiful rendering, a beautiful color, a light and vaporous fabric. I love it.

renans4
5/30/19

I am absolutely in love with my dress! The dress fits perfectly, the quality of the fabric is excellent.Thank you guys, its been 2 years since i started ordering from you and i have never been disapointed! Keep up the great job.

eliaj3
5/29/19

Was very happy with the ordering, with custom measurements. The on line ordering was easy, arrived in good time. Only part that required altering was a slit that was needed on the side, bottom of skirt in order to walk normal length steps. Will be ordering from here again soon for a dress. Thank you FansFavs!

layslab3
5/29/19

I could not be more happier than I am with this dress. This is the best dress in my whole wardrobe. I highly recommend FansFavs, for any occasion. I will tell all my friends and family. I communicated with them a few times concerning my order. and they got back to me each time the next day, fixing my concerns and resolving each problem successfully. The communication was polite and they genuine cared. I never get that anywhere. Thank you FansFavs for making my day special

hasand6
5/14/19

Güzel manken çok hosuma gitti elbise güzel nadide kıyafet bunun için deki ile neler yapılabilir süper şeyler olur falan filan Inter Milan

sandrar36
4/5/19

i took it to shop and they fix what was wrong, only minor things, since we order a half size bigger it was altered and my daughter looks beautiful for her prom.Thanks for making my daughters prom night magical. Will recommend to all that needs a dress. Tried posting on your site for the $15 but error sign keeps popping up.

klecknerd
4/4/19

Este vestido é impressionante. Eu honestamente não posso culpá-lo. Eu amo o comprimento do vestido também como eu queria algo um pouco diferente, mas também diversão para atender a minha personalidade. A carta da cola é muito preciso na minha opinião e eu estou super feliz. Vestido ocasião perfeita, e eu pessoalmente acho que ficaria deslumbrante como um vestido também se você está atrás de algo com o wow factor que também é incomum. É muito bem feito e realmente não olhar surpreendente sobre. Muito obrigado FansFavs!

sterlinge5
4/1/19

I pondered and searched quite a while to purchase the perfect dress for a very special occasion. I had many questions and the customer service staff was pleased to be helpful and answer each question and even made a suggestion!I am tall and curvy, therefore, I chose the customer fit option. The customer service staff also affords certain alterations to give you the best fit possible. I recommend this site and will be back for additional purchases. Well Done!!!

owenn8
3/28/19

Okay, here is the honest truth about this website. When I was looking for a prom dress, I thought this might be a scam. I even thought these reviews were fake. But I gave it a chance because I was desperate, and I am incredibly glad I did! My dress came today, and I am actually astounded at how beautiful it is, and how high the quality is compared to even designer dresses for 500$ I have seen at stores!! I am a cautious person, so I won't upload any pictures, but please believe me when I say I will definitely buy from here again!!

karic39
3/25/19

This dress is stunning and was made perfectly. I've ordered custom tailored dress and I was a little bit worried about that, how could they make a dress just according to several measurements, lol , but i am so surprised when i get it, fits me like a glove, just like the tailors take all measurements in person and make accordingly, you guys are really professional and amazing! i am happy with my dress absolutely, it means everything to me .thank you FansFavs for this stunning dress.

christinet159
3/20/19

The dress seemed incredible in the pictures, so I was a little nervous ordering it on a website. However, it came and it turned out to be just as beautiful and well made, to my surprise. It is a big heavy, so you might not be able to wear it through ceremony and reception. Overall, it just looked beautiful and I recommend it. True to size.

alicias127
2/18/19

I've just received this dress I order not along go and it has arrived very nicely packaged and all! It is great quality, there is plenty of fabric is the skirt and it sits beautifully when on. I ordered it in dark green and size in size 8. It has been the best quality dress I have ordered online so far. Love it!

kristinb103
2/17/19

Fabric and quality of sewing were excellent. I paid to get it made to fit, but it it still needed a fair amount of hand sewing to tweak it to fit properly. It came larger than measured to fit. Not a huge problem if you are handy with needle and thread but you are paying more to not have to do this. Was happy with the end result but did find it kept slipping off my shoulders.

nikic13
2/4/19

I have never been so happy! I was seriously so nervous about ordering my dress online, but I did the customer size and even gave them my arm measurements and they did everything perfect! They did an awesome job! Also, customer service was amazing as well if your measurements you seem off they will tell you what the average sizing is and send you pictures to show you how to properly measure!

melaniep70
1/28/19

I couldn't believe the quality of the material in this dress- it's very thick and luxurious. Very true to colour and size, although the cut at the sides of this dress was a little more revealing, than I was expecting. I feel very glamorous wearing this gorgeous dress. Thank you. Delivery was unbelievably quick too!

marcief3
1/23/19

I just receive my dress, and I can not wait to put this dress on. I order this dress in light purple which appears in the picture, and the dress is the same color as the picture shows. There is no color difference. I really love this dress. Everything of the dress is perfect, no matter the color, the fabric, the customer service, and the delivery.

barbarf
1/23/19

I absolutely love this dress. I ordered it in the burgundy colour and it's amazing. I need to get the top part taken in a bit but that's no big deal. Will definitely buy from FansFavs again. Took about 3-4 weeks from custom size order to arrive in Australia. Very happy!

anam259
1/21/19

I'm so happy for my prom dress that i wouldnt describe! The quality is excellent even though i was nervous for ordering a dress like this, but I trusted the other girls by their photo! Thank you so much FansFavs, thank you girls! Thank you all of you! And even more i want to thank the ladies that ade this perfect dress!

Dear Bianca, Thank you for contacting FansFavs. Kindly note that the total time it will take to receive your order is the processing time + the shipping time. Please see below for more details: 1. Processing time: All FansFavs products require processing time. It is necessary for us to inspect all items one by one prior to shipping. Processing time takes usually 7-10 business days. Specific processing is indicated on each item page. 2. Shipping Time The shipping time depends on the shipping method you choose when you place the order. For more details please check: https://www.fansfavs.com/help/delivery.html For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@fansfavs.com. And we will reply to you within 24 hours. Have a nice day. Best regards, FansFavs Customer Support Team

By Jane Y., FansFavs Representative

Dear Sandra, Thank you for your inquiry. We do state about our phone number on the "contact us" page. You can have a check. However, due to the time difference and signal issue, we may not get your call successfully. For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@fansfavs.com. And we will reply to you within 24 hours. Should you have any questions, remarks or advices, please don't hesitate to contact us: https://www.fansfavs.com/help/contact-us.html Thank you for your understanding. Have a nice day. Best Regards, FansFavs Customer Service

By Jane Y., FansFavs Representative

Dear Audrey, We are sorry to hear you are having issues. Please note that all our items have varying processing times that are clearly marked on the product page. The total time it will take to receive your item is the processing time plus the shipping time. By the way, because of the prom season, every tailor works late every day, we will try to do our fastest for you. And please don't worry, because the prom busy season is coming! Our after-sale customer service are so busy, then will contact with you ASAP! We truly value your business, and we're eager to do whatever we can to regain your trust in us as a company. If you have any order issue, please kindly feel free to email us at service@fansfavs.com or provide us with the valid order number. Thank you again for bringing this to our attention, so that we can make improvements for the future. Enjoy the rest of your day! FansFavs Customer Support Team

By Jane Y., FansFavs Representative
Questions? Get answers from the FansFavs staff and other customers.

5 Photos for FansFavs