Review of Poshmark

Bellevue, WA 98004
Tel: 1-800-378-4786

jg28
5/23/19

Poshmark employees are fraudsters who approve each other's fake returns as they rob and steal from honest sellers by sending random items different than what they bought so they can keep the original items for free. These are the same unethical people who get to decide on claims. Unfair decisions of Poshmark claims are no surprise considering the unethical people in charge. This company continues to grow by the minute. They pay BBB for their B+ rating in spite of their average 1 star review across the entire internet including the BBB's own website. Definitely a F- rating deserved. No phone support just wait days/ weeks for email responses that resolve nothing. This company needs a class action lawsuit big time! Justice needs to be served for the innocent victims like myself!

cynthiam337
5/22/19

I signed up for poshmark.. Ordered 6 items... Only 2 shipped. I have to wait two weeks for a refund.. We should be able to see a sellers rating.. Or even contact a seller directly.. This site is pure $#*!..

michelek170
5/19/19

Seller, stefielouhoo, posted a stock photo ad of a model wearing a "dress", The dress she was selling was labeled women's size M. The dress in the photo reached to within a couple of inches above the model's knees. However, what I received was clearly a top, with a measured shoulder to hem length of 29 inches and NO SIZE ON THE LABEL. It barely reached to the top of my thighs. When I requested a refund, she admonished "This is a matter of fit, which is not a reason for opening a case...You could have asked for measurements of the item yet you chose not to do that. Unfortunately, there is not a set standard for what every size medium in the world should measure. Ultimately, you should have asked for measurements to assure a proper fit." Well,I expect a size M dress to reach at least a few inches below my panties and not expose them, which is how a size M fits me. If the seller had just posted an actual photo of the article of clothing on a size M model, it would have been a completely different outcome. Why would an honest seller post pictures that are not of the actual piece of clothing they are peddling if not to deceive the buyer? Honesty in advertising is key. And the length of this piece is not even close to being justified as a dress.

elizabethi4
5/19/19

I have bid on 16 items in the last 3 months and have only really had 1 negative experience where a seller sent me the wrong item right before I went on vacation. Then when I didn't immediately send back the wrong item (at their expense) they tried to charge me for it. But when I emailed Poshmark they were very understanding and extended the return time for me. I think the key to having a good buying experience is researching the seller for reviews and feedback. Some sellers are great and the items arrive fast, are as described and pictured and clean, packaged beautifully with free gifts, others, not so much. As a rule I always launder the items once received because all are previously worn but I have never had items smell or be stained. Do some leg work and look into a sellers feedback and reviews because there are great deals to be had on this site.

elisabethh25
5/18/19

I opened a closet. My first sale of a pair of Old Gringo boots went very well. Then I listed some Hermes Oran shoes. I had no idea how sought after they were. I bought them in France while home visiting family. First off, they asked to see the stamp. Then ladies claimed my shoes were fake all the while giving me low ball offers. I had listed the shoes for $300 and they normally sell for $680 and up. I had worn them maybe twice...so rather new. Long story short I sold them for $200 and the girl claimed they were "sticky". She also sent pictures of the edge with on scratch. I did not recall that being there. She pulled on the edges claiming the shoes were falling apart. Even with her yanking the shoes were fine. I asked her if the shoes fit and got crickets. I later was reading that Poshmark does not issue a refund request if its based on fit. So, there you have it. It is my firm belief the shoes didn't fit so she had to make up other issues. Ultimately, Poshmark approved the return and their reason "scuff" Now I am awaiting my shoes to return to me and I fear in what condition they will come back. I have decided to no longer sell on Poshmark. They did nothing to protect my shoes or me as a seller. Even with her pictures of her being rough with the shoes....unreal.

michaela905
5/17/19

I bought a prada keychain and paid for it. after 10 days never heard from the seller
or received the item. Poshmark wants me to contact the seller to get my refund. What a
bunch of idiots. They want their commission but if there is a problem you solve it yourself.

ericac96
5/17/19

I sold an authentic vintage LV bag in perfect condition and shipped it to the buyer. Keep in mind that after the huge poshmark commission that they take, I didn't make any money on the sale. Bag was never used in the 15 years that I had it. Poshmark "authenticates" all bags sold over $500. So when the bag ships it goes off to some unknown address, into poshmark's (dirty) hands. This morning, several days after the bag was shipped, I get a message from the buyer asking why I cancelled the sale? I checked and sure enough under my sales tab it shows that the sale was cancelled. There is no additional information. There is no way, other than by email, to contact poshmark. Now my expensive bag is missing and I and the buyer are left with nothing. This is theft!!!! The bag was purchased by me directly from LV and they have confirmed the sale. I can get a copy of the receipt (which is archived so will take a week) as proof of authenticity. If the bag is not returned or money paid I will contact the authorities! The bag is worth more than my share of the would be profit!!!! Poshmark needs to be shut down and the CEOs arrested.

lenaluo
5/17/19

The dress was beautiful, was listed as never worn. Upon receiving the dress the box reeked of old wet clothes. I wish seller would have mentioned this. The dress was "Dry Clean Only". I bought the dress for my 85 yr old mom to wear for a wedding. The Dry Cleaner would not even touch it. He said, it smelled like it went down on the Titanic and came back.
I washed the dress in white vinegar, borax, Woolite, Oxiclean Odor Blaster. I did this for 3 days. Still stinks bad, embarressed to return it or even donated to Goodwill. Stunk up my house and my washer. Ask questions before, items look great online. This was my first purchase, I don't know if I will buy from them again.

shannonw130
5/16/19

Specifically, my first order was from VARNSMELLIE and she sent me a rayon dress that has been dried. Rayon shrinks. It's a good 5 inches shorter than the dress should be. It should be 55 inches. How do I know? I have two other dresses that are the same style and brand. She was everything but pleasant about it. I'd rather let my dog use it in her bed than return it to her and allow her to con someone else. The whole site seems shady. I've been waiting for another item to ship for 3 days.

biancak5
5/15/19

I ordered for the first time today to have my product cancelled because the seller said the product was "too low!! Sorry." Poshmark removed my money and said I won't get it back for 10-15 business days. There is also no customer service number so you will have to file a claim with your bank. Also do not buy from shopper dodobird2. She's an awful seller. She finds it amusing to insult her customers for her mistakes. She literally harassed me because I wanted my money back. Stay away from this site.

denai4
5/15/19

Purchased a pair of Tory Burch flip flops size 10. When I received the shoes there was no shoe size shown and didn't even come close to fitting my foot. I reached out to a Tory Burch representative online who told me that the measurements of the shoe that I was delivered was a size 8. After 9 attempts to discuss the situation with a Poshmark representative, sending them the pictures they asked for all within the timeframe given, I received an email saying that the return was rejected because I couldn't provide a picture of the shoe size on the actual shoe. I've never written a negative review but this was a total scam and I hope this helps someone to not have the same happen.

dashurf
5/15/19

I, mainly, deal in vintage items and have purchased excellent items. So far, every item has been exactly as listed and matched Seller photos. The majority of Sellers, 95%+, respond immediately or within 24hrs, when I post questions - always, willing to provide answers, if able and add extra photos when requested, if possible.

I had an instance of an item whose condition wasn't as good as the listing stated; yet, with Customer Service assistance, was able to return item for full refund.

NEEDED: A major site overhaul is needed to better the customer experience, & certain the same for sellers. Specifically, expand categories to allow more detail for items and search criteria to find items.

Overall: Great site and item selections....

daniellec198
5/14/19

I was a first time buyer and purchased 2 items from 2 different sellers and they have 7 days to ship out your items. I received no messages back and waited 8 days and they both still didn't ship them out and I just cancelled both orders, WHAT A WASTE OF TIME!!! Plus the shipping rates are outrageous, $6.95 plus they charge the seller 20%! If I was a seller, I would never use this site, Ebay is alot better and the sellers actually respond and ship out the items ordered.

jacquelinel105
5/12/19

I have only being buying on Poshmark for a few weeks now... I made several purchases that when arrived, were exactly as stated and photographed; however, I recently made a purchase of a vintage looking black Michael Kors handbag & also purchased a matching black MK wallet. The seller was contacted by me to ask if there were any rips/tears on the interior or exterior of this handbag, and was told no... I asked the seller about a prior post or conversation between herself (the seller) and the potential buyer regarding a tear, but was told again to me that she wasn't aware of any tears.... I should have ran fast from her closet/page at that time, but I honestly tried to take her at her word and believe that she was being honest about the shape of the bag in regards to damaged areas. Finally she posted extra photos that showed ink pen stains only at the base of the bottom of the handbag. I agreed that I would still purchase the handbag if that was the only damage, which was displayed at the bottom on the inside floorboard of the handbag; however, once I received the MK handbag & wallet, the handbag told a totally different story... I began to inspect the handbag and found one of the inside pockets also had ink stains that were NEVER disclosed to me in emails nor in the photos.... ONLY the ink stains in the base of the handbag Not only did the MK handbag have more ink pen stains than the seller stated to me, but another inner pocket did in fact have a long rip/tear at the seam and an odd smelling brownish stain (probably glue) was at the base of this rip/tear. I immediately contacted the seller via message, but did not get a response. I then took lots of photos of the inner pocket containing the undisclosed additional ink stains and the rip/tear pocket with the brownish stain, and sent those photos to the Poshmark Customer Service to launch a dispute. The seller made one little comment and uploaded screenshots of bit/pieces of our conversation regarding the rip/tear questions and the one ink spot that she photographed that I was willing to overlook before receiving the handbag and seeing much more damage than the seller stated. I then submitted a reply with the full screenshots of our entire conversation regarding my questions asking if there were any rips/tears or other damage to the handbag, and the "rip/tear" conversation the seller had with another potential buyer even before my inquiry, but after 2 days, I received a "Closed Case" alert from Poshmark stating that the seller did not misrepresent the damage to the handbag when it was crystal clear that the seller was 100% dishonest during her sell of the handbag to me in regards to not disclosing all of the damage including the extra ink pen stains in the inner pocket and the rip/tear at the seam of crease of another interior pocket that also was coated in that odd smelling brownish substance. Poshmark had the nerve to offer me a $5.00 credit and suggested I resell the handbag on their website.... I submitted an email message to Poshmark letting them know how disappointed I was with how they totally disregarded the facts in my Case and never ever considered the truth that my submitted photos and email screenshots that proved that the seller sold me a MK handbag with much more damage then she stated was there inside of the purse. I have refused the $5.00 credit and will be permanently terminating my Poshmark account as soon as my last two items purchased prior to this incident ships. I will use this negative shipping experience as a " Lesson Learned". I will NEVER use the Poshmark website ever again and truly feel violated as an honest Buyer. If the seller would've been honest and disclosed the rip/tear and the additional ink pen stains inside of the pocket, and I still agreed to make the purchase, then I clearly would have accepted that purchase with a smile; however, both the seller & Poshmark both know in their hearts that I was CHEATED out of my money on an item that was sold to me unlike it was described, but as I was told as a child... " A lesson bought is a lesson learned". I will now go to the Dillard's, Belk, Macy's, Overstock, etc. websites to purchase handbags that I can trust are a reliable purchase... it's worth paying a little extra to get what you are paying for without the hassle of going through what I just experienced.

Tip for consumers: Be AWARE not to make purchases from Poshmark because if an issue arise with your purchased item, Poshmark will NOT honestly review your photos and conversation screenshots towards making a fair determination of fault... they will only offer you a $5.00 credit on their Poshmark website.

calebl40
5/11/19

Please do not download the Poshmark app the company is one big scam.They cancelled 4 of my already shipped orders because they think my items our counterfeit.With no proof at all.Just guessing.Keep in mind I have 4 sales 20 likes.No complaints.I have proof there rea l the serious number is there.They made a big mistake.Customer service said they are not going to reimburse me so now I will file several complaints against them until they pay me for cancelling the 4 orders I already shipped out so those customer will receive free belts Now this is not fair to me as a seller.I will report this to my attorney.Here is some of my product from my website: hustlekingzinfo.bigcartel.com

christinak96
5/10/19

A seller advertised shoes as hot pink. However, when I received them, they are clear my orange. Upon review, the service center denied return as they "were consistent with description.". Are these hot pink or orange?!

sanh5
5/10/19

I brought a blouse from someone and she had me and heathergood 378 purchases mixed up. I did the right thing and sent her activewear pants and she kept lying saying she sent my blouse. Heathergood 378 even gave me a fake united states post office tracking number.. And said my package will be here on Fri May 10th.it didn't come here it was a package that went to California.. $5 credit and my $9 is just not enough. She is a thief and need her page shut down!

clairef55
5/8/19

I ordered one size of shoe, received a different size, and they didn't allow a return because I didn't measure my foot!!. There is no way to get a hold of the company except through email, which they claim is "more efficient" than calling them and getting a live body - hmmph!! These shoes were sneakers that cost $60 not some small$10 item, and since I received the wrong size, I felt justified that I should be entitled to return. I got a flat "NO!". No discussion, no offers for a discount. Even the seller agreed that the sneakers were difficult to size, and she had difficulties, but Poshmark wouldn't allow returns, so she was sympathetic to my plight. Sounds like a hardline company that isn't customer service oriented. I will business with them. Pick another consignment online business that works with you like: Swap.com, thredup.com, Tradesy, Material Wrld, etc.
I ordere size 10.5, received size 10. See photo's.

alexj220
5/7/19

I opened an account to sell a few items from my closet and I had an awful experience. I had sold my item (an authentic Gucci belt) to someone and after I had sold it my listing disappeared. I assume the sale cancelled because I couldn't access it. I tried to reach out to Poshmark to resolve this issue but they do not have a customer service phone number and they never contacted me back through their support center after I have reached out 3 times. After this, I deleted that account and opened up a new one to only find an error pull up each time I tried to list an item. Once again, nobody reached back out to help me resolve this problem. To sum my experience up, I have learned that Poshmark gives minimal support if any help to their users and they take a higher percentage of your sales than eBay and Mercari. Why would I use this app again when there are better functioning buy/sell apps that don't take as much out of my sale?

mc566
5/7/19

I have only been a buyer, so far, but am very happy with the app, the community, and my purchases. Some sellers are more experienced at presenting their products but overall, a very good service. I think the secret here is to be very honest about the item you are trying to sell.

jaeh6
5/6/19

First and foremost, they do not have a customer service line. If you have an issue or concern, you have to email them. Then you have to wait 24 hours for them to get back to you. Garbage. Moreover, they take 20% of sales, which is quite high in comparison to other selling sites like eBay, mercari etc. Mercari is crappy too by the way. Buyers want to pay as little as possible for everything. They don't take down unfair reviews of items from buyers who rate on fit, or lie about item specifics, or say they received an empty box etc. Scamming on the site from buyers and sellers is atrociously common. There's a lot of counterfeit luxury items. I've even heard of poshmark employees buying luxury items from other sellers and having the sales canceled to steal the items. It's difficult to tell who is a trust worthy buyer, as, sellers are not allowed to rate them. If buyers do not go back on the app/ site to press that button that says "accept", when they receive their orders, the sellers have to wait three days to get paid. From the buyers' side, it can be really difficult to return items. If you purchase something, you have an hour window period where you can cancel the order. Otherwise, you have to wait 7 days to cancel, or, have it shipped and then wait a few more days to receive. Especially, if the seller doesn't respond to messages. Shipping fees along with taxes are outrageous now. You find an item for $25 you end up paying $35/ $38 for it. There are scammer sellers on the site, and sometimes, they're hard to detect unless you read each ones love notes
(reviews) before you buy. If you're not happy with your purchase you have to keep it anyways. Good luck trying to get a refund on an item that was improperly described or damaged. I would not recommend anyone buy or sell on this site. You're better going to a thrift store. Or, even low cost shops that sell brand new, name brand, items they buy at low prices from the high end stores at seasonal sales. Poshmark needs to go away.

andrear186
5/6/19

All my clothes are NWT and at the very least 70% off retail value but even then I barely get double digit offers! Fees are outrageous! 20%? Really? (Also now they take state taxes)They say it's for payment card processing fees (look it up it's only about 1.95% -2.50%)and delivery insurance but if they can make a deal to practically cut priority mail price by 50% with USPS then I'm pretty sure they have made a deal with payment processing and insurance due to it being a large company! Even at one point Poshmark owed USPS millions!(look it up)they made a deal and settled! Feel like this company is a rip-off! I'll be surprised if I'm the future this company Doesn't get in trouble for something!

lisag265
5/5/19

I bought a sweater and the seller sent the wrong sweater to me. I then received an email from Poshmark that they were aware of the error and to follow the instructions: take a photo and fill out paperwork etc. (Not my problem.) Because I did not respond within their idiotic 24 hours, I am now stuck with a different sweater that does fit. This online consignment company has gone down in years and has become a bargain basement enclave.

paulc747
5/4/19

Poshmark needs to be shut down immediately! They don't let you return anything. I would suggest to stay far away from these con artists. Shop the reputable sites like Amazon and eBay. This worthless place doesn't even have a customer service number you can call. I will never shop this place of horrors ever again!

bernadettes32
5/3/19
• Updated review

Poshmark has been blocking users ability to buy or sell with out the users sending them a scanned photo of their driver's license online.
Please read article: Bamboozled: What the bar codes on your driver's license reveal about you, and why it matters: by www.nj.com/business/2015/04/bamboozled_what_the_bar_codes_on_your_drivers_lice.html, which was Posted Apr 27, 2015, before allowing any online retailer to force you into scanning your license or other id!

In brackets is What Poshmark is requiring users to do at Poshmark.com:
[To Complete the Identity Verification Process on the App:
Step 1: Retrieve your Government Issued Driver's License or Passport
Step 2: Select "Driver's License" or "Passport" on the Verify Identity page
Step 3: Lay your selected ID flat on a dark surface
Step 4: Scan selected ID. Ensure that selected ID is placed within the designated grid.

For your Driver's License, the front and back will need to be scanned.

For your Passport, only the front will need to be scanned.]

WATCH OUT FOR THIS!!! See the articles below, and share this information, it is online for anyone to read:
1. https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2012/11/20/consumerwatch-stores-requiring-id-tracking-to-prevent-repeated-returner. 2. https://www.priv.gc.ca/en/privacy-topics/identity-and-privacy/drivers-licences/protecting-your-driver-s-licence. 3. www.idtheftcenter.org/can-someone-steal-your-identity-from-your-drivers-license.
4. https://www.privacyrights.org/consumer-guides/privacy-when-shopping.
5. https://www.cbsnews.com/news/retailers-caught-in-the-middle-on-id-checks/.
5. https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/2013/08/12/retailers-tracking-customers-returns/2642607/.
6. https://www.consumerreports.org/cro/news/2013/12/drivers-license-identity-theft/index.htm.
7. Rules for how companies can use your license information: Civil Code: CONFIDENTIALITY OF DRIVER'S LICENSE INFORMATION from: https://abc7news.com/archive/7441118/
8. https://www.adlawaccess.com/2017/07/articles/read-this-before-scanning-a-drivers-license-in-new-jersey/: On October 1, 2017, a new law will take effect in New Jersey, the Personal Information and Privacy Protection Act ("PIPPA"), which will severely restrict retailers' ability to "scan" any customer's "identification card"
***Please look up these articles before sending scanned driver's license information. Look it up online and see if this is legal!

“double whammy rip off and scam”
2/26/19
• Previous review

I had put in a request for a refund on my old account under my old username before I cancelled my account on Poshmark.com for a pair of defective rain boots purchased on Jan14th, 2019, and was denied my claim for a refund. I took pictures of the boots defects and wrote to Poshmark according to thier rules and online form and they denied my claim even though the defects were clearly evident in teh photos. I also contacted my Bank and filed a claim with them sending them the pics of the boots and all the information. the Bank reversed the charges and had given me a temporary refund as they investigated my case. .

Poshmark has responded by giving to my bank false information that they had refunded me the boots, but in fact they sent the information for a different pair of boots that had been refunded around the same time. A refund in the amount of 35.99 for a pair of Baffin boots that I returned and was refunded around the same time they used.
BUT It is two different transactions.
. 1. Knee high fashion rain boots for 42.49 order date Jan 14th, 2019 refund was denied. did not receive
2. Baffin boots 35.99 order date Jan 16th 2019, refund received.
The order dates are close together, Jan 14th and 16th, but not the same. 42.49 and 35.99 is NOT the same amount! I did get refunded for the 35.99 pair of defective boots I returned. I did not GET REFUNDED FOR THE 42.49 defective boots.

Now my valid refund of 35.99 has been debited/reversed from my Bank account by Poshmark illegally! That was a valid refund for a return that I had received. Poshmark did NOT refund me the 42.49 for the defective rain boots. Now a valid refund has been stolen form my bank account in the amount of 35.99!
I called my bank and reported that the two transactions have been mixed up! And that I did not receive a refund for the defective rain boots for 42.49! And that the refund that I did receive of 35.99 for the Baffin boots has been illegally reversed with a false claim that Poshmark gave me the refund for a different pair of boots when they did not.
I had cancelled my old ACCOUNT WITH POSHMARK BECAUSE OF THE PROBLEM WITH NOT RECEIVING A REFUND FOR THE RAIN BOOTS, then I stupidly opened another one because Poshmark gave me a credit if I did.
Now they have attempted to defraud me saying they gave me the refund, had the amount of a valid refund reversed/deducted from my account stating falsely to the Bank, that they gave me the refund, when indeed they mixed up two transactions in order to deny me my claim form the Bank!!!
Please people, run away from this website before the confusion and ripoff begins. I had had good experiences on this website many times, but when they rip you off then it is a double whammy. Instead of being refunded they ripped me off for a different refund!!!

Thanks Be to GOD the bank is re-investigating my claim! The Bank Rep caught it immediately, saying you made two transactions one on the 14 and one on the 16, IN TWO DIFFERENT AMOUNTS, and the seller is mixing them up to deny your claim.
BE ON GUARD! I AM CANCELLING MY ACCOUNT WITH THEM AGAIN AND IT IS A SHAME THAT THEY DEFRAUD CUSTOMERS EVEN GIVING FRAUDULENT INFORMATION TO THE BANK!!!

“watch for sellers that misrepresent size of items”
2/5/19
• Previous review

I bought a pair of boots for an elderly and disabled person in my apt building, she had no boots. The seller posted the boots as size 9, at a low sale price and I bought them b/c they were posted as size 9. When I got them they did not fit me, a size 8.5, and would not fit the person I bought them for, they ran very small and could only fit a size 8. I filed for a return the minute I got them and tried them on, for size misrepresentation, the seller did not warn the buyer they run small, as some sellers do! Poshmark sided with the seller, even though
the boots were "not as described," & ran too small! The seller did not warn potential buyers
the boots ran small! The seller became very snotty in her comments, and kept goading and provoking me, saying I must "not like the item" and they "fit her," so something must be wrong with me! So I wrote to her and said, "may God forgive you for your evil behavior." Poshmark refused the return, but thanks be to God, I found another elderly woman who
wears a size 8 who wanted the boots! They fit her, a size 8! Not a size 9. I had proof from
people trying them on. The seller kept evilly harassing me. The only Good thing was that God turned it around and another person in need did get a pair of warm winter boots!
I cancelled my account contacted Poshmark about the harassment, and opened a new account, and Poshmark even helped me to get a credit (not the entire amount, but almost) for my new account. Now that was a big relief.

“beware of dishonest sellers”
1/22/19
• Previous review

Poshmark.com seems friendly and inviting at first. I had good experiences receiving good items, as described, from honest and good sellers, and I did often receive refunds for "not as described/defective or damaged" items, when I did NOT hit the "accept button" for the item, but filed immediately for a return/refund using their online form under the purchase (the only way to do so).
But if they favor a seller, you can be denied your return/refund.
Example:
I ordered some rubber bottom fabric top rain boots from Poshmark .com from the seller blujeanblues on Jan 14, 2019.
USPS Tracking proves I got them in the mail on Jan 21st. 2019.
Since they were rain boots, I walked outside for a few minutes to see if
they were waterproof when trying them on. Water leaked into the rubber rain boots in the foot causing my feet socks and inside of the boots to get wet.
I immediately filed a claim within 1 hour of receiving the boots in the mail: "problems /order inquiry - item not as described" and sent pics.
My friend came over around 3:00 p.m. that same day Jan 21st, and saw the boots lying untouched in a safe condition. We took more pictures because we noticed the faux leather material on the boot's shaft next to the seams was frayed and peeling.
I uploaded the pics to Poshmark and again requested a refund/return according to their online policy, which must be made within 72 hours of receiving the item in the mail. I filed
within 1-3 hours of receiving the item in the mail.
3 times I was denied my return/refund request! By alleging:
1. That I had worn the boots for a long period of time, (which I had not.) The time I received
them and reported the problem was within 1 hour of USPS delivery.
2. That I had somehow done something to the boots (which I had not, my friend who took the pics is the witness that they were in a safe and untouched condition waiting to be returned).
3. The third time they alleged that I could not file for a return because it was too late! Saying the boots had been delivered on Jan 14th, 2019 which is the Purchase Date! They mixed up
the PURCHASE and DELIVERY dates! They alleging that because I had not filed within 72 hours of the purchase date (Jan 14th, 2019) I could not file for a return refund. How could I have, the boots did not arrive magically out of nowhere the minute I purchased them! I had to wait until they were delivered on Jan 21, to file a claim. They confused the dates.
Then they alleged I had given them permission to settle the case, (when I DID NOT give them permission to do so) and closed the case! And said they would give me $10.00 posh credit towards my next purchase.

The cost of the defective rain boots that leaked and were frayed and peeling was $42.49! I did not consent to their agreement to "settle the case!" They gave me $10.00 - not as a
refund, but credit towards the Next Purchase!
The bad sellers are the BAD APPLES on Poshmark! The good sellers which sell respectfully and honestly are the good ones! Most of my experiences were good but this one takes the cake. watch out for the sellers which scam and sell defective outdated boots shoes, etc.

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

yes and no if you go outside of poshmark using google wallet.. pay pal or any other payment method yes! and if your don't pay attention and read the reviews on the closets....its like that with any business and app pay attention read if the deal sounds to good to be true then it is!.. dont ever go outside the app to make a payment I don't care if the seller giving you a cheaper price DONT DO IT!.. poshmark will not protect any outside payment even if they tell you they will mark the item down to 3.00 and use PM mailing label still DONT DO IT!.. .. if you get an item and its non authentic right away file a claim take pics upload the pics in the claim box poshmark will send you an return label via email you account will be credit!.. but you should be okay just shop smart pay attention to NEW CLOSETS. with HIGH END ITEMS!... when you see a closet with 10,00 plus that's a red flag they will not sell 10 plus on PM?! in one closet very usually! good luck!

By Jeanette k.

I have received every item I have ever bought on poshmark. It arrived on time and was in the exact condtion as was promised and how it appeared in the pics.

By Valorie F.

I mean why do you care about a picture? The shoes are no longer in your possession and you got the money that you sold them for why does it matter what price they put them up for ? Then you gotta think they have seller fees so they would have to price them at $70 just to get the $50 back that they paid for them. Stop being petty smh

By Pookie P.

It took a long time, but today Poshmark said they refunded the entire purchase amount plus shipping because the booties I ordered were misrepresented. It took About a month and a half. Two times they offered me small credits toward another Poshmark purchase. I filed a very well documented (12 pages of emails, screen shots of the ad and screen shots of dialogue between me and the seller, Kimology) fraud claim with my credit card company, and I emailed Poshmark's customer service to advise them. Two days later they told me they were refunding my money. We'll see if that happens. Poshmark's customer service is terrible, but persistence paid off. Best of luck to you!

By Virginia P.

Ask probing questions: non-smoker? Ever been dry cleaned? How worn is it? Cats? Etc

By meg w.

I have the total opposite reaction to this question. This mystery group that decides what the outcome will be is ridiculous. You can't talk to anyone, and my last attempt to get support through emails, took one month! Not a fan of learning who the good sellers are by trial and error...

By Stephanie H.

She probably stalked the other seller's listing and found you commented on the item you purchased. So technically, yes they can see what you buy as long as you commented something on the purchased listing.

By Ro Y.

Make sure you ask for authenticity!! I have a pair I'm happy with.

By Inge K.

Have you sent an email to Poshmark support? I have before and they did respond

By Robyn A.

Where it says "comment" click. Write your question and put the "@" symbol with the username next to it. Like this "@username". Then hit send!

By Lily W.
Questions? Get answers from the Poshmark staff and other customers.

Poshmark?