Review of Poshmark

Bellevue, WA 98004
Tel: 1-800-378-4786

shelbyl33
3/18/19

Being a buyer on this site at first, I had a positive experience. However, when I became a seller, the experience quickly changed my perspective of this company. Terrible customer service! They approved a false buyer complaint saying that the scarf I sold them was inauthentic when I had the picture of the scarf tag included in the photos prior to the buyer purchasing the item! I bought the scarf 5 years ago and sorry I didn't have the receipt after that long! What's the point of selling used items if they want proof of purchase for every single item? They will never receive another dime of my money!

erind104
3/18/19

You are unable to return damaged clothes even with photo evidence. They make a "case" then decline it anyway. Horrible horrible customer service

jaimek31
3/17/19

I ordered a tee shirt that I never received. Poshmark says they monitor for things like this, but there is nothing they can do. I wish there was a way to leave a review for a seller if you ordered from them, even if you didn't receive the merchandise.

suec259
3/15/19

I sold a 14k Gold rope necklace. The buyer received it and said there was silver on the necklace. No there wasn't. Its gold. They approved the return. I get back a different chain that was plated.This buyer STOLE my item and Poshmark allowed them to do it.
Please see the attached pic.

lindam1034
3/15/19

I purchased a pair of shoes that were "slightly worn" and they looked new in the picture and when I got them; the last picture of the shoes is the pic that was posted by Seller "SNOW36". (SEE PICS) The problem is I didn't wear them for a month or so later. The day I wore them they fell apart completely! The inside must have been painted because it came off on my feet; my feet were gold and black. They tore exactly in the same spot on both shoes. I have shoes that I've worn for a few years and they just don't deteriorate anywhere near that quick, so my assumption is they were glued and painted to look new. I have no other explanation for a pair of shoes ruined that way after one use. Poshmark refused to refund my money....because I already had "worn" them. That is a joke, so suffice to say I will never order from them again.

beverlyw122
3/15/19

I placed an order with the seller dogdaypixie through poshmark for a vi tage dooney and bouke bag. Upon receiving the bag the top hamdles hand been folded on top of the bag by the seller and wrapped in plastic and tissue paper tied with string and shipped in a priority mail box!!! When i opened the psvkage the handles are permanently bent and unable to straightened. They are also forced to once side when theyre resting on the sides of the bag. I immediately filed a complaint through poshmark with the seller ince i discovered this. I got absolutely no feedback from poshmark admin until they notified me the next morning stating theh found no fault with the seller!!! This is a scam site/application and with this kind of customer service i will not order from them again...i have ordered vintage bags from other sites and never had any issues because the items were packaged appropriately by the other sellers and arrived in the condition that they appeared on their listings!! Apparently for Poshmark and this particular seller...this was about their sale rather than doing right by the customer!!! I have filled a complaint with the better business bureau as well against them! BUYER BEWARE!

annt127
3/14/19

I searched for a particular color in a boot on Poshmark and these boots came up. When they came, they were clearly gray and not black. The seller would not take them back stating that I should have read her comments to questions and that the problem was with Poshmark's search terms. Poshmark would not refund me either. If it were me, I would either as a company reimburse, or have seller return them and sell them to someone who wants them - this time with a label that identifies the color. I returned them anyway because I did not want them. But this is not ebay- a company with stellar customer service. Never again.

dl210
3/14/19

NEVER and I repeat NEVER shop at Poshmark on line!!

I purchased a handbag which arrived damaged. I made a complaint. Postmark requested photos of the good side and damaged side. I returned photos per their request 4 times, which Poshmark says they have not received, BUT, I have the 4 confirmations informing me they received my photos.

ALSO, Poshmark is not suppose to pay the seller until the buyer has ACCEPTED " click the green button" - which I still have NOT done...guess what..you are right, the seller received her money and I am left with a damaged purse. But, you know what... I am satisfied by leaving NEGATIVE FEEDBACK where ever and whenever I can. They didn't get the best of me. I will continue leaving NEGATIVE feedback when ever I can

louisej46
3/9/19

I'VE ORDERED 7 ITEMS FROM THIS PLACE AND ONLY 3 SHIPPED. POSHMARK TAKES YOUR MONEY AND IT IS HARD TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK. I HAD TO FILE A DISPUTE WITH MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY TO GET MY REFUND BACK. THE SELLERS THAT WANT SHIP AND WHEN QUESTIONED THEY WANT ANSWER. POSHMARK MAKES EXCUSES FOR THEM, STATING THE MIGHT BE SICK OR OUR OF TOWN. BULL! I'M IN MY 60'S AND HAVE DONE ALOT OR ONLINE ORDERING AND NEVER HAD THESE PROBLEMS I HAVE HAD WITH POSHMARK. THIS IS THE MOST UNPROFESSIONAL BUSINESS I'VE EVER DEALT WITH. I THINK 75% OF THESE SELLERS ARE SCAMMERS AND FRAUDS AS WELL AS POSHMARK IT SELF. YOU SHOULD NEVER BE CHARGED FOR A ITEM THAT HAS NOT SHIPPED.

jenl123
3/8/19

I purchased an item that had undisclosed damages and the item received was not as advertised. I tried to issue a return the same day I received the item but the customer service team took 3-5 days to reply to every message sent to them. However, they closed the case, refused to issue a return/refund, and has now stopped replying to me at all!

I even escalated my case to Janet, one of the customer service supervisors. After I told her the damages I'm talking about don't match up with her identification of the damages presented in the seller's pictures, she GHOSTED me even though I had legitimate pictures to prove my claim.

Apparently they don't abide by their own return policy and aren't really looking out for customers. Just BE CAREFUL especially with big, pricey purchases. Not all sellers are bad, but there will always be those that can't be trusted. Poshmark customer service for sure cannot be trusted. They closed my case so they could get their commission and release payment to the seller. They just want profit, just saying.
__________________________________________________

If this is happening to anyone, here are a few things you can do:

1. CALL YOUR BANK AND DISPUTE THE CHARGES
2. GO TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU WEBSITE AND FILE A COMPLAINT OR SCAM REPORT
3. Spread the word so more people know about it!

ginap86
3/8/19

Purchased an item that clearly was not as advertised and it took weeks to go those remediation and still was denied return. Just stay with Ebay - less hassle.

mercys5
3/7/19

scammers unprofessional liars allow inactive phantom sellers to list things for sale when they aren't even for sale just to steal money. they don't even have a live chat or phone number ei5er only email correspondence that takes a week for them to reply and they're dismissive, insensitive & don't care at all about customers being ripped off and not receiving purchased merchandise. i was going to be a first time customer at poshmark but will never buy from them they cancelled my order bc it didn't exist it was all a fake account with photos for sale not actual items. too bad i'll take my business to Amazon & Ebay true professionals they're phenomenal & amazing at Amazon they've live chat and toll free phone numbers to call them at for customer support/service assistance & Ebay is fabulous too they shop fast and aren't frauds like at scammers at poshmark who needs to shut down. poshmark is dishonest, undignified & repulsive. i've been a long time Amazon customer for eight years and spent thousands over 10k mostly digital item stores & poshmark has lost out on that,Ebay i'm new too but they're womderful outstanding and i've spent hundreds already in just a week & will remain a loyal customer to them for their professional honest ethical business transactions.

debt43
3/5/19

I've had the misfortune of one seller never shipping my item and another one that received the wrong label from poshmark and it was returned to the seller. She never shipped it again even though poshmark sent her another label. Then instead of poshmark getting an answer on what happened, they cancelled my order without my approval! This is a bad deal that you can't communicate directly with the seller about problems!

coastala
2/27/19

The first time I tried to buy something on this site, the item arrived with a stain. When I reported it, the seller attacked me verbally, stating that I must have smeared something on the cloth so I could steal her money. I understand that these sellers don't get paid upfront so they may be a little more paranoid than other vendors, but with 1450 successful transactions on Ebay, I have never been accused like that. It's not about the money, it's knowing that a seller will reach out and try to come to an accommodation. Needless to say I won't be exposing myself to that sort of abuse again.

janets459
2/27/19

BEWARE do NOT purchase ANYTHING from POSHMARK....it is a fraudulent scam....to be eco friendly we gave up plastic bags...so I figured I would purchase a few used LV Noe bags to keep in the truck just in case I needed a bag. Poshmark advertises that they do not release payment until okayed by buyer and that bags are authenticated OMG WHAT A LIE!!!! in a nutshell, the bags at the Dollar store are better constructed then the fake LV i received....seller lies and says it is "authentic" sends in pixs and authentication of a REAL LV not the one that you were sent Poshmark sides with seller to complete the fraud....luckily I got out of the deal otherwise I would have paid a pretty penny for sprayed plastic!!!!!!!

bernadettes32
2/26/19
• Updated review

I had put in a request for a refund on my old account under my old username before I cancelled my account on Poshmark.com for a pair of defective rain boots purchased on Jan14th, 2019, and was denied my claim for a refund. I took pictures of the boots defects and wrote to Poshmark according to thier rules and online form and they denied my claim even though the defects were clearly evident in teh photos. I also contacted my Bank and filed a claim with them sending them the pics of the boots and all the information. the Bank reversed the charges and had given me a temporary refund as they investigated my case. .

Poshmark has responded by giving to my bank false information that they had refunded me the boots, but in fact they sent the information for a different pair of boots that had been refunded around the same time. A refund in the amount of 35.99 for a pair of Baffin boots that I returned and was refunded around the same time they used.
BUT It is two different transactions.
. 1. Knee high fashion rain boots for 42.49 order date Jan 14th, 2019 refund was denied. did not receive
2. Baffin boots 35.99 order date Jan 16th 2019, refund received.
The order dates are close together, Jan 14th and 16th, but not the same. 42.49 and 35.99 is NOT the same amount! I did get refunded for the 35.99 pair of defective boots I returned. I did not GET REFUNDED FOR THE 42.49 defective boots.

Now my valid refund of 35.99 has been debited/reversed from my Bank account by Poshmark illegally! That was a valid refund for a return that I had received. Poshmark did NOT refund me the 42.49 for the defective rain boots. Now a valid refund has been stolen form my bank account in the amount of 35.99!
I called my bank and reported that the two transactions have been mixed up! And that I did not receive a refund for the defective rain boots for 42.49! And that the refund that I did receive of 35.99 for the Baffin boots has been illegally reversed with a false claim that Poshmark gave me the refund for a different pair of boots when they did not.
I had cancelled my old ACCOUNT WITH POSHMARK BECAUSE OF THE PROBLEM WITH NOT RECEIVING A REFUND FOR THE RAIN BOOTS, then I stupidly opened another one because Poshmark gave me a credit if I did.
Now they have attempted to defraud me saying they gave me the refund, had the amount of a valid refund reversed/deducted from my account stating falsely to the Bank, that they gave me the refund, when indeed they mixed up two transactions in order to deny me my claim form the Bank!!!
Please people, run away from this website before the confusion and ripoff begins. I had had good experiences on this website many times, but when they rip you off then it is a double whammy. Instead of being refunded they ripped me off for a different refund!!!

Thanks Be to GOD the bank is re-investigating my claim! The Bank Rep caught it immediately, saying you made two transactions one on the 14 and one on the 16, IN TWO DIFFERENT AMOUNTS, and the seller is mixing them up to deny your claim.
BE ON GUARD! I AM CANCELLING MY ACCOUNT WITH THEM AGAIN AND IT IS A SHAME THAT THEY DEFRAUD CUSTOMERS EVEN GIVING FRAUDULENT INFORMATION TO THE BANK!!!

“watch for sellers that misrepresent size of items”
2/5/19
• Previous review

I bought a pair of boots for an elderly and disabled person in my apt building, she had no boots. The seller posted the boots as size 9, at a low sale price and I bought them b/c they were posted as size 9. When I got them they did not fit me, a size 8.5, and would not fit the person I bought them for, they ran very small and could only fit a size 8. I filed for a return the minute I got them and tried them on, for size misrepresentation, the seller did not warn the buyer they run small, as some sellers do! Poshmark sided with the seller, even though
the boots were "not as described," & ran too small! The seller did not warn potential buyers
the boots ran small! The seller became very snotty in her comments, and kept goading and provoking me, saying I must "not like the item" and they "fit her," so something must be wrong with me! So I wrote to her and said, "may God forgive you for your evil behavior." Poshmark refused the return, but thanks be to God, I found another elderly woman who
wears a size 8 who wanted the boots! They fit her, a size 8! Not a size 9. I had proof from
people trying them on. The seller kept evilly harassing me. The only Good thing was that God turned it around and another person in need did get a pair of warm winter boots!
I cancelled my account contacted Poshmark about the harassment, and opened a new account, and Poshmark even helped me to get a credit (not the entire amount, but almost) for my new account. Now that was a big relief.

“beware of dishonest sellers”
1/22/19
• Previous review

Poshmark.com seems friendly and inviting at first. I had good experiences receiving good items, as described, from honest and good sellers, and I did often receive refunds for "not as described/defective or damaged" items, when I did NOT hit the "accept button" for the item, but filed immediately for a return/refund using their online form under the purchase (the only way to do so).
But if they favor a seller, you can be denied your return/refund.
Example:
I ordered some rubber bottom fabric top rain boots from Poshmark .com from the seller blujeanblues on Jan 14, 2019.
USPS Tracking proves I got them in the mail on Jan 21st. 2019.
Since they were rain boots, I walked outside for a few minutes to see if
they were waterproof when trying them on. Water leaked into the rubber rain boots in the foot causing my feet socks and inside of the boots to get wet.
I immediately filed a claim within 1 hour of receiving the boots in the mail: "problems /order inquiry - item not as described" and sent pics.
My friend came over around 3:00 p.m. that same day Jan 21st, and saw the boots lying untouched in a safe condition. We took more pictures because we noticed the faux leather material on the boot's shaft next to the seams was frayed and peeling.
I uploaded the pics to Poshmark and again requested a refund/return according to their online policy, which must be made within 72 hours of receiving the item in the mail. I filed
within 1-3 hours of receiving the item in the mail.
3 times I was denied my return/refund request! By alleging:
1. That I had worn the boots for a long period of time, (which I had not.) The time I received
them and reported the problem was within 1 hour of USPS delivery.
2. That I had somehow done something to the boots (which I had not, my friend who took the pics is the witness that they were in a safe and untouched condition waiting to be returned).
3. The third time they alleged that I could not file for a return because it was too late! Saying the boots had been delivered on Jan 14th, 2019 which is the Purchase Date! They mixed up
the PURCHASE and DELIVERY dates! They alleging that because I had not filed within 72 hours of the purchase date (Jan 14th, 2019) I could not file for a return refund. How could I have, the boots did not arrive magically out of nowhere the minute I purchased them! I had to wait until they were delivered on Jan 21, to file a claim. They confused the dates.
Then they alleged I had given them permission to settle the case, (when I DID NOT give them permission to do so) and closed the case! And said they would give me $10.00 posh credit towards my next purchase.

The cost of the defective rain boots that leaked and were frayed and peeling was $42.49! I did not consent to their agreement to "settle the case!" They gave me $10.00 - not as a
refund, but credit towards the Next Purchase!
The bad sellers are the BAD APPLES on Poshmark! The good sellers which sell respectfully and honestly are the good ones! Most of my experiences were good but this one takes the cake. watch out for the sellers which scam and sell defective outdated boots shoes, etc.

patriciam614
2/26/19

I've sold many items on Poshmark, and I have full marks as a seller. I package my items carefully, include extra gifts, and sell only the best quality goods. The reason I don't give full marks for the site are, first, they don't filter out the junk many people post on the site. I see listing for the strangest stuff (used bra, anyone?). Second, there are obvious resellers who comb the site and follow other sellers. They'll "like" your listings and follow you, and I get the feeling they are gaming the system. I've never had a problem with anyone returning an item, but I have had low-ball offers that are just insulting, and that can be frustrating. Overall, I'd say this is a fine place to sell things like new or lightly used handbags and new-in-box shoes. Other items are slower to move.

lucyy4
2/22/19

As a SELLER, Please do not sell on Poshmark! They NEVER protect seller! Buyer can return anything as remorse! Poshmark never inspected or real check for all the details that seller provide or the message between seller and buyer.

Case #1, sold a pair of Gucci shoes, buyer messaged me stated the size doesn't fit her, (Poshmark already set the rules sizing problem consider is buyer remorse which is not covered for return), but then buyer filed a claim that the shoes "BOX" has one corner ripped, Poshmark let her returned it.

Case# 2, sold a 100% AUTHENTIC LV scarf, buyer filed a claim because the care label tag is loosing, then she claimed as NOT Authentic. I messaged the buyer, she can return and claim as "item not as described" , this is definitely authentic. then she afraid poshmark won't refund her, she pull the whole label tag off and took a photo and claim not authentic. I always take a video, photo and put the security onto the products to protect myself, even sent the photo along with the case review. Sadly, Poshmark do not care the whole story. they never inspected and looked at the actual item, how they can just agree with buyer.

case #3, sold a pair of shoes, buyer returned it even the package box is sealed! means she never opened to take a look, then returned it.

DO NOT SELL ON POSHMARK, they just buyer RUINING your items or let scammer to scam your hard earn money!

patricias627
2/21/19

I had a problem with a discount on a shipping fee . I was given this discount be the seller but postmark would not honor it saying I didn't accept the discount first which wasn't true . It was only a could of dollars and they would not give me a refund. I will not spend another dime on this site. Also you only can email for customer service.

jesss89
2/21/19

I recently started cleaning out my closet and selling on poshmark I have multiple high end purses and clothing items most still with tags I paid full retail for I had buyer purchase a.bag worth hundreds for 30 and then recieve it and message me how I should have sold it to them cheaper then a few days later they have my bag posted for retail!! Also started reading different sites on "source" and was beyond shocked to find out these sellers are going to stores like goodwill and others selling the items they are getting for 1 or less.for full retail!! Not only are they being dishonest with the buyer but are taking from others that can only afford to go to store such as goodwill these people should be ashamed there are many wholesale companies for clothing and accessories if you would like to have a resell business please stop taking from the needy

shawnae11
2/21/19

I've been buying and selling on Posh for about 2 years. Overall, I've had great experiences and will continue to use them. The only thing I really take issue with is the flat rate shipping. There should be a couple of options for shipping. We're paying $6.79 for express 1-3 day shipping but sellers have up to 8 days to ship before you can cancel??? So you're paying for express shipping but it could take up to 2 weeks ( or longer) ?!?! That's a bit ridiculous. I think if the seller doesn't ship within 1-3 days, the shipping should be refunded to the buyer.

carlyw17
2/20/19

I have multiple bad things that have happened while using Poshmark over the last 4 years. None of them were ever enough to make me leave the app, but now I'm over it.

(1) People leave you terrible reviews for no reason and there's nothing you can do about it. They claim you send them fake items even though they aren't or say the sizing wasn't right even though the tag says that size. I have no control over how a piece of clothing fits your body.
(2) I purchased a very expensive Louis Vuitton purse that arrived with damaged straps. They weren't terrible, but the damage wasn't disclosed. Poshmark did nothing about it. Luckily, I took it to the LV store and they fixed for free.
(3) I've purchased multiple items that never shipped so they don't ever weed out old accounts. Waste of time.
(4) I sold a jacket in perfect condition and the buyer opened a case against me claiming it was covered in sweat stains. Poshmark sided with the buyer. When I got the item back, it smelled like it was worn and had deodorant marks on it. It was not like that when I sent it. Buyer used it for what she needed and then opened a claim.
(5) Poshmark NEVER answers my emails. Their customer service is a complete joke. And there's no phone number.
(6) People offer really low on my items. I can have a $500 purse and someone will offer $50. Are you joking?!?

I used to love using Poshmark for the extra income but it's not even worth the headache anymore. Terrible company. Avoid.

nathanw124
2/20/19

If I could give no stars I would. Poshmark has no protection for sellers and terrible customer service relations, for buyers and sellers alike. - One of the ironies is the how they are making tons of money off our hard work, yet . . . they aren't doing a thing to protect us. Is there not incentive there, or have they myopically missed that? As a buyer, I have received many damaged items, not as described, and they can take weeks to arrive. Also, many items are old, used and smell terrible. It's not a fun way to shop. The amount of times I had good experiences were rare and didn't outweigh the bad.
Therefore, as a seller, I work literally as hard as I can and always give quite the opposite service, even more than a name brand store (truly!), as I want to honestly give the best, most refreshing experience for people as possible. I work hard to always give: 100% brand new items, extensive & accurate measurements in multiple dimensions, sizing charts, clear and accurate, color-adjusted photos, descriptions for every item, shipping always in 1 day, perfectly and lovingly packaged items, according to industry standards, professionally designed flyers, responses to inquiries within minutes to no more than an hour, always polite responses even if folks are very rude (this is just enough), and usually sell the brand new!!! items for 40-60% off. I also ask the buyers to ask questions, check their size, and use the size charts before ordering. And, I have a Terms of Use Agreement. Now, guess what! haha. Still, still, still! Some buyers make orders by mistake or order the wrong size, and then claim we weren't accurate! I do truly understand we all make mistakes and that's ok! Also, I want to make it clear here, I'm not upset about legitimate reviews, or when someone doesn't know which size to choose. That's totally fine! It's part of shopping to try different sizes. - That's why we offer refunds with the return shipping costs included all at our expense : D (We just send cash back to the address, as that's our only viable option now). We gladly tell all of this to customers so they can shop with confidence and peace of mind. It just makes sense! Ahh, ok, - Instead, what I'm taking about here is quite important to know and be warned about! The issues I'm presenting have happened just too many times to too many people with no recourse or proper care from PM.
I'm first warning about when buyers order something by their mistake (either because they didn't read the listing or size chart, or they changed their mind), and the only way they think they can get an official return is to inaccurately claim the item was, 'not as described' (it's the only section on the review form that will most justifiably allow for a negative score). In reality, they really just want to be invective. What's quite terrible, is this scheme unfortunately works EVERY time because PM does nothing, literally nothing about this (See below)! What? Oh my goodness. These reviews really hurt our sales! They change real people's lives, ok! I'm using this money to pay my health insurance. These incorrect and invective grades are truly unfair, damaging and only exist simply because after receiving the item, the buyer was (1) not willing to spend a half minute to check back on the listing to see it did match, before going forth and unnecessarily slandering us with a negative review, (2) don't want to admit they were wrong, and/or MOST IMPORTANTLY, (3) are AFRAID they will loose the item/ not officially get their money back . . . because PM doesn't officially offer returns if the item matches the description (which for us, it always does), so, of course they try to be inaccurate and/ or lie and say it doesn't match : D. Many buyers are afraid of the return outside PM. I can understand this precaution here, so, I believe, it's really incumbent on PM to allow for approved returns by the seller to avoid some of these potential loophole scams.
Therefore, as I said, unfortunately, PM not offering returns creates huge issues like this and more! Secondly, here's another common example to beware of: Sometimes, upon receiving an item, the customer damages the item, then subsequently claims it arrived that way because PM oftentimes approves the refund for the buyer and punishes the seller by retaining the review. Nice! I'm not giving out new ideas here. These happen all the time and appear in many reviews. It's not fun when it happens to you. Just you wait! And, it's one thing to have these issues, but then it's another to be aware of them and to do nothing at all, even after so many people have repeatedly asked for rational changes, (like asking for fixing illegitimate/ predatory reviews, in spite of contradicting evidence, adding reviews of customers as well, changing the review process/ qualifications, etc.; See below). Like I said, the lack of returns causes many implications. I really can't continue to work this hard to slavishly suffer to give the buyer everything possible and to pay for PM, only to later suffer at the buyer's hand for their own mistakes and/or sabotage they blame on us, and then be slammed even more with no logical recourse whatsoever. This is an absurd system.
So you may be wondering, what exactly happens when contacting PM? haha. This is where it gets really fun. When reaching out to PM to resolve these types of predatory or clearly inaccurate reviews, or issues (any seemingly resolvable issue that unfairly impacts sales), what does PM do? PM rarely replies! haha. And, if they do, then it's almost always with an auto-generated response. This is the extent to what they have sent me: 'Reviews make it fair for everyone so buyers know if they can trust sellers! Reviews reflect shopper's experiences, and how well you served them,' and, 'The reviews give a way to fairly compare sellers to other sellers." haha. No, it's not fair at all. If you wanted it to be fair, you'd take out the inaccurate and predatory reviews. haha. That's my whole point (and many other's after reading the same problems). And, honestly, just to note here, I'm not being hyperbolic, besides the amount of items offered, I'd truly like to see if J. Crew even offers the same service we do. Really! I'm serious. Shipping in just 1 day, 40-60% off beautiful, high-quality, brand new items, measurements in all directions, not just a standard grading chart, and the same quality, beautiful professional photographs, which we do have permission to use!, unlike 90% of people on PM. - Also, do you think it's hard to compete with those stolen photographs? Do you think PM will do anything to stop the plagiarism? Just consider, how much money do you think they are making off them, and are they liable? : D That's a good one to think about; Seriously! - And, yet, we are marked down only because of spiteful, dishonest buyers who want $20 back, or just want to ruin our day and our status? We are a little company on Poshmark for Pete's sake! We don't have 1000's of reviews. These reviews have large consequences on our sales. And Poshmark doesn't do anything. Nothing.
Only once, after writing in multiple times, did an actual human write back on this type of case. They said something to the following effect: 'We know it's frustrating, but PM can't remove these reviews, and alluded to how even if the reviews are inaccurate, it doesn't matter.' Hmm that's interesting. No protection? No recourse when we were wronged? And we suffer sales? Honestly, why? I'm really wondering . . . why? Truly, how hard would it be to take down wrong reviews when we have the evidence? It's mind boggling?
I'm not just writing here to warm you, I'm also giving ideas for PM to improve; some of the same ideas I've shared with PM, but they didn't listen (to my knowledge they didn't even read them), and I was being absurdly polite. I'm a little tired of it all now. So, here are some ideas for you. It would be great if you shared them with PM and others as well. Maybe if more of us chime in they will move (albeit languidly), to do something for once: Here are some ideas to share: (1) These types of inaccurate and/ or predatory/ spiteful reviews that impact our sales could and should be removed when: we clearly have receipts of sale showing the accurate descriptions and photo documentation. (2) Additionally, these and other outlier reviews (possibly 10%) should be automatically removed in general, every set period (monthly, quarterly?), as there are so many irrational and dishonest people out there! Lands! What is with people? Can you try to read the whole, short, listing next time? Is that too hard for you? Oooh (3) And, here's a final idea for now. For each transaction, we could: (a) Review the customer, which is a very common and logical process (like on eBay or Uber); that would be hilarious to see if they think that's fair, and even (b) review PM on each transaction. haha! I bet PM would like that : D Oh ya! haha. I wonder what their auto-generated response would say to that idea? I wonder how much money they would loose. Hmm. hahaahaa.
I would truly stay clear of PM for these and MANY other reasons. They have had some of the most moronic and unjust customer service bots/ staff (the same thing in my mind) I've ever worked with, and the whole system is a sham that takes 20% of our hard work, for literally doing nothing but hosting (with tons of unresolved bugs, by the way, tons!), and no protection. What a stupid program and what an immoral, impotent bunch of staff. I truly hope it goes out of business to teach the lazy, crooked owners (they could change, ya know) they can't get away with it forever, and to protect more honest people from loosing money, wasting their time and getting hurt. Sounds really fun, huh! Ya, it's been a blast!

davidc1534
2/18/19

Horrible seller. I bought a necklace for Valentine's Day. They took my money and this horrible seller never sent it. I asked over and over. Then she posts nasty posts and anything I say she deletes. The worst experience ever.

tammif1
2/18/19

This is a fun site to shop. Some really good prices. Depends on the person whether or not free shipping.

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

yes and no if you go outside of poshmark using google wallet.. pay pal or any other payment method yes! and if your don't pay attention and read the reviews on the closets....its like that with any business and app pay attention read if the deal sounds to good to be true then it is!.. dont ever go outside the app to make a payment I don't care if the seller giving you a cheaper price DONT DO IT!.. poshmark will not protect any outside payment even if they tell you they will mark the item down to 3.00 and use PM mailing label still DONT DO IT!.. .. if you get an item and its non authentic right away file a claim take pics upload the pics in the claim box poshmark will send you an return label via email you account will be credit!.. but you should be okay just shop smart pay attention to NEW CLOSETS. with HIGH END ITEMS!... when you see a closet with 10,00 plus that's a red flag they will not sell 10 plus on PM?! in one closet very usually! good luck!

By Jeanette k.

I have received every item I have ever bought on poshmark. It arrived on time and was in the exact condtion as was promised and how it appeared in the pics.

By Valorie F.

I mean why do you care about a picture? The shoes are no longer in your possession and you got the money that you sold them for why does it matter what price they put them up for ? Then you gotta think they have seller fees so they would have to price them at $70 just to get the $50 back that they paid for them. Stop being petty smh

By Pookie P.

It took a long time, but today Poshmark said they refunded the entire purchase amount plus shipping because the booties I ordered were misrepresented. It took About a month and a half. Two times they offered me small credits toward another Poshmark purchase. I filed a very well documented (12 pages of emails, screen shots of the ad and screen shots of dialogue between me and the seller, Kimology) fraud claim with my credit card company, and I emailed Poshmark's customer service to advise them. Two days later they told me they were refunding my money. We'll see if that happens. Poshmark's customer service is terrible, but persistence paid off. Best of luck to you!

By Virginia P.

Ask probing questions: non-smoker? Ever been dry cleaned? How worn is it? Cats? Etc

By meg w.

I have the total opposite reaction to this question. This mystery group that decides what the outcome will be is ridiculous. You can't talk to anyone, and my last attempt to get support through emails, took one month! Not a fan of learning who the good sellers are by trial and error...

By Stephanie H.

She probably stalked the other seller's listing and found you commented on the item you purchased. So technically, yes they can see what you buy as long as you commented something on the purchased listing.

By Ro Y.

Make sure you ask for authenticity!! I have a pair I'm happy with.

By Inge K.

Have you sent an email to Poshmark support? I have before and they did respond

By Robyn A.

Where it says "comment" click. Write your question and put the "@" symbol with the username next to it. Like this "@username". Then hit send!

By Lily W.
Questions? Get answers from the Poshmark staff and other customers.

Poshmark?