Review of Plato's Closet

Tel: 703-421-8470
pc-corporate-operations@platoscloset.com

rachaell49
1/14/19

I'm surprised Plato's is still open. They typically hire really rude employees with poor customer service skills. They have really ratty clothes for sale but refuse to accept anything you bring in because its not "in" that year. Every store I have been too is very dusty or badly kept. Wouldn't recommend.

johnm1071
6/1/17

They tell you that they pay 30% minimum of what they retail items for. But, in reality, they will offer you much less and try to baffle you with BS if you question it. Plus they tell you exactly what they want you to bring in and then turn it down when you do. My theory is that they buy from employee's friends only, possible selling back the employee's own items. The stuff on the racks is far inferior to the items that they turn away.

joyp29
5/22/17

Went to Plato's Closet on Nicholasville Road in Lexington last week to see if they had any exercise pants and tanks. They had plenty!! Great brands at great prices! Clothes were in new condition, no rips, stains or tears. Everything was hanging up according to size, so it was easy to find what I was looking for.

susanb105
10/20/15

I went in to see if they would buy some of the clothing I didn't need anymore. They said come back in a hour so I did they than told me they couldn't sell any but while I was standing in front of the customer service I notice several pieces of my clothing in their containers I address them and they wouldn't even let me see the items so I told them I would report them to the BBB. Then I got their attention and may clothes back of course they said they made a mistake and they would pay me. I said no due to I believe they knew exactly what they were doing. I advise everyone not to shop or sale to them because it's just my feeling they're taking advantage of customers.

Questions? Get answers from the Plato's Closet staff and other customers.

Plato's Closet?