Review of Picanova

Tel: 1-844-380-3415
info@picanova.com

samecam
5/7/19

This is the second canvas I ordered. Both are beautiful! The turnaround time was so fast. I would definitely recommend picanova to my friends!

jacobj37
11/21/17

I had a beautiful picture, with a picture 'natural frame' within the picture (round lights in the background). I ordered the canvas on the website and it looked fine, but when the canvas arrived it was not the precise framing that they showed when I checked out. That's ok, it can happen. So I send a complaint, suggesting to send this canvas back and order another one with a mirrored border instead of folded. In that way it would not have to be as precise for my picture, considering that they cannot deliver the exact framing as shown on the website... but after a lot of emailing, they still didn't do anything about it. Not really a company that wants to have you satisfied, just wants to make money.

richardb357
9/29/17

This company managed to send me someone else's canvas which was of a naked young boy. (Bit of a surprise when our picture was of a lighthouse!) Upon making them aware they did not seem overly bothered but I requested that they arranged for collection of the canvas as I certainly didn't feel comfortable disposing of a picture of a naked child (and this was a child, not a baby!). They agreed but then failed to collect it and are now telling me to dispose of the faulty item. Is hardly faulty - it's an indecent image of a minor, and one of expect a reputable company to take seriously. I'm certainly not going to take it to the dump and will have to continue to request that it's collected.

saoirses
1/13/16

I attempted to use Picanova to order a couple photo mugs as holiday gifts, after purchasing vouchers for them. I ordered the mugs (after the vouchers initially not working), and paid the difference for shipping. After a few weeks there was no sign of the mugs and, I realized, no order confirmation. I got in contact with Picanova to figure out what had happened.

They charged me for shipping, but sent no order confirmation or shipping confirmation. The shipper also failed to leave a delivery notice and the mugs were eventually sent back. I could chalk all that up to some glitch in the system if vouchers aren't normally used. However, their Customer Service has been completely incompetent. They were unable to find their own order number, were unaware the mugs had been returned to them (after they told me the mugs were returned...), demanded I send photo evidence of destroying the canvases I ordered before getting a refund (?), and repeatedly put in the minimum effort possible to respond, often getting information they already had wrong. After finally agreeing to refund, they sat around on that until I followed up, and are just now claiming that the shipping charges will be returned. We will see. I'm still working on getting my money back for the vouchers.

It was a complex order, which I was fully willing to understand, but they demonstrated they had no interest in understanding what had happened and resolving it, and instead impeded the process (who can't find their own orders, but still charge you?), and attempted to off load everything possible to me or the voucher seller. No integrity or pride in their product. I'll still order photo mugs, but not from Picanova.

Tip for consumers: Don't.

sarak36
12/30/15

Instructions and specs are straightforward = uploading artwork was easy. My first order was shipped the next day and arrived very well packaged/ true to color- have since placed a third order...

markl128
7/26/15

I've used Picanova many times now, and am not disappointed. One reviewer stated that "edge details are lost", but this was his own fault because he chose the edge wrap option, which makes the photo wrap over the edges of the frame, which is a stylistic choice. If he had chosen black or white edging, the whole photo would have been visible on the front. I made that mistake myself, once, too. I've turned my home into a gallery using this site, and have made many gifts as well. I would recommend them.

aileenb3
3/3/15

So 1 month on - no canvas but they have taken my money - 67 emails and apparently the canvas has been returned to them as address was incorrect - still waiting on picture of packaging ...... never ever again!!!!

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY!!!!!

racheld18
12/4/14

Horrible customer service. I had a groupon for a canvas print. My photo wasn't high enough resolution for the large size, but they refused to let me use it for a smaller (and cheaper for them!) size print. Their customer service was rude and unhelpful. Will never buy anything from them again.

Tip for consumers: Use another site.

ses15
11/18/14

The service was outstanding. The picture arrived earlier than expected so I was favorably impressed. I have not seen the final product as I sent it as a gift to friends living in another state. They raved about it so I am very pleased.

duncany
10/24/14

BEWARE!!! THIS COMPANIES SOFTWARE AUTOMATICALLY CROPS YOUR IMAGE DURING UPLOAD ANY ASPECT RATIO CHANGES SO YOU LOSE THE EDGE DETAILS OF YOUR IMAGE SEE PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF BELOW.

THEY HAVE DISGRACEFUL AND AGGRESSIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND NO ABILTY TO HANDLE COMPLAINTS. THIS IS THE WORST INTERNET PURCHASE I HAVE EVER MADE IN 15 YEARS!! I EXPECTED MORE FROM A GERMAN COMPANY... I WAS ROBBED OF £30 AND THE CANVASSES WENT STRAIGHT IN THE BIN....AVOID THIS COMPANY LIKE THE PLAGUE...YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

Tip for consumers: READ THEIR TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY AS IT ABSOLVES THEM OF ANY WRONGDOING DESPITE TOTAL INCOMPETENCE!!!

WORST SERVICE EVER!!!!

geoh21
9/25/14

The Quality was so bad, and to get the refund was a nightmare. Stay away from this Co.
I found out the keep changing the Co.Name. this is the same Co. as CanvasDiscount

Tip for consumers: Stay Away

jonnyk
7/30/14

very dissappointing product. really poor quality. acrylic glass product valuation at £118 is a joke and a scam. AVOID !!! there is so much competition around people

iaint
7/3/14

Downloaded picture, said it was suitable, canvas arrived with small picture in a corner. The site was not clear that we had to crop to size or that there is no quality check to confirm reasonable product was being delivered. Complaint has been returned as my fault. Company is in Germany and introductory offer to small to chase, but warning to new purchasers to be careful. Very disappointed Anne Thomson

alices37
6/19/14

I ordered a canvas and received two, one of someone I didn't even know! To add insult to injury they charged me for it. The canvas that WAS mine was of very poor quality. PICANOVA will not admit they are at fault, which I find is a common complaint, reading other reviews. Disappointed and exasperated by the whole experience. Won't be using them again that's for sure!

aimeec9
6/11/14

Beautiful job. Excellent quality. Couldn't be happier!

gerardog5
6/9/14

I have had small canvases done and xxl ones done. All have been of the best quality ever. I will never use another provider ever.

Jerry

kayned
6/9/14

Great service. Quick delivery and very happy with the quality of my order! Thanks!

tomh89
6/8/14

If you expect prints to match your photos, don't use these!! The colours were not accurate, and they say they were consistent with what I uploaded, they weren't!! I use a colour calibrated screen and printer, and their prints didn't come close!! They obviously tell you anything rather that admit they have it wrong. They won't get anything from me again!!

edwardm54
6/2/14

Excellent product, quick service...very satisfied!

sarahj67
6/2/14

I recently ordered a Groupon from Picanova.com, when I called to ask if I could pay for my order to get here within 5-6 days they told me they only do STANDARD shipping, even if I wanted to pay an extra $20 for them to ship it to me on time they wouldn't do it. Very frustrating when you need them within a week, hopefully they changed there policy, or they will end up losing customers.

grahamc16
3/31/14

Placed order and paid by credit card on 13th March 2014 for a canvas print. Delivery stated as 3, 7 and 10 days depending of which part of the site you look at! Still not delivered on 31st March. No response to my email. My friend ordered a canvas print at the same time as me and it was delivered 3 days later! Guess how I feel.

taras13
3/19/14

Fast service, great turn-around, and well-made product. I will be using this site for my wedding pictures :-)

sarahd43
2/22/14

Couldn't be happier with how my canvas portraits turned out. I was afraid they might be blurry because of the enlargement, but they look great!

mariam73
2/18/14

The picture on the canvas was beautiful. The work was very professional. I highly recommend this company. It also arrived in a timely fashion. I'm going to have more canvases made. It is everything I was expecting and more!!!! Thank you for this wonderful experience with your company.

barbaram35
2/17/14

Great experience! I ordered my canvas on Sunday and it arrived by Wednesday or Thursday! Now I know I know this is unusual as it didn't come this fast last time, but they did promise before Valentines Day. Exceeded there promise! And it looked great, my daughter and son in law loved it!

I continue to use them regularly, and haven't been disappointed yet.

By Mark L.

Questions? Get answers from the Picanova staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Picanova