Review of philosophy

Tel: 1.800.568.3151
feedback@ephilosophy.com

ginav30
2/8/19

Usually order Philosophy Brand from QVC but was tired of paying the individual shipping fees that added up on the multiple products that I ordered. Went to the Philosophy Site and was amazed at the 15% discount offered for first time online purchasers, plus the offers of premium sample products for every $25.00 spent on the site. Plus orders $50.00 or more is free shipping. Filled out the forms for the offers and rec'd e-mail with discount code immediately - Used it on my order that totaled $64.70 and following instructions on the site -it would not allow me to order my two premium samples - just allowed me to choose from a sample packets that you would find that they give away free in Macy's. E-mailed Customer Service with all the information that they required and still waiting for a response. I can live without the premium samples - but I feel that it was an enticement to order their products and they failed to deliver.

kimt198
11/9/18

Philosophy has some of the best body wash, shampoo around!They are sweet smelling but never over whelming, and the scent stays with you for a long time! It is not just the smell they leave your skin feeling so soft if your thinking of buying this but think the price is to high it is worth it all you need is a little and a bottle will last you a long time!!! You will not be disappointed!

clarar37
9/5/18

There new sugar cake and pumpkin spiced body wash and lotion smells like fall heaven. I also didnt notice it at first but the body wash also has glitter in it and leaves your skin with a shimmer lol

tinalouisel
8/20/18

I have many "Color Palettes" and even their original "Coloring Book" by this company. Their makeup brushes were amazing quality too! I've had these items for over a decade. Amazing quality!

But... they no longer produce these products, leaving me with only their skincare and body care lines, which I must confess seem a little too girlish for me now. Same with their fragrance line.

Although I like the philosophy behind their products, the packaging is simple with no unnecessary frills. I'm sorry that they discontinued their cosmetic line. Their color palettes were compact and easy enough to take everywhere whenever a touch-up was needed. The colors were natural looking and made with high quality ingredients.

I will return as a customer once they reinstate their cosmetic line. Otherwise, they don't get my vote for anything.

alianav1
8/12/18

The clear days ahead duo worked alright. It took a couple months for my skin to get used to it. At first it made me break out more and left my face dry, however, it settled in pretty well after a while and kept my skin toned and clear.

kiul
12/13/17

First time user of this brand on the website. I purchased the item 16 hours ago but price dropped almost half. Called to cancel but get rejected. Tried price adjustment, rejected. need to pay the shiping fee if want to return, but no store to go to for in person return. The lady claimed she is the supervisor after I requested to talk to the manager. Hang up the phone on me after I asked her full name and work ID. Tried another call, another claimed manager said they will put me in the black list if I dispute the transaction. no need to come back for their crappy product or service. Their first name are Cathlin and Michelle. They will be on my black list.

saraha150
8/13/17

I've used Philosophy before (bought from Ulta) so I decided to try ordering online. All of their stupid products have the same names and instead of getting the Purity Made Simple Pore Extractor mask, I ordered the Purity Made Simple mask. I recognized this mistake immediately and contacted them two days in a row about modifying my order and I didn't hear from them at all! Not even a "we received your message and will contact you soon!" I am absolutely disgusted with their "philosophy" of simplicity and love when their customer care stinks! Never using this site again.

Tip for consumers: Don't use it

bobl62
12/2/15

Their customer service is completely unhelpful and uninformative. I had a problem with my order and they refused to even talk to me about it, let alone help. They have email contact, but they will reply with "call us at --". The point of having email contact is to not have to call.

Oh, and the emails they list don't actually work. You have to email their parent company, coty. I'm sure the products are fine (though clearly overpriced). Maybe some representatives are even helpful. The one I got was not. Their solution to my order issue was for me to go **** myself.

loric28
9/28/15

I have only just recently begun to shop here for skin care products and bath/body care. I was not disappointed. Easy to navigate, easy to shop and purchase great products. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for quality skin care!

karenn9
4/3/13

This is an awesome site. The miracle worker facial cleanser and mask is really great. It is the best facial cleanser I have found, and it leaves my skin feeling very smooth. They have amazing skin care products.

Questions? Get answers from the philosophy staff and other customers.

philosophy?