ParcelMonkey.co.uk reviews

Tollgate
Southampton, HAM SO53 3YE, GB

ta10648
11/1/17

The package arrived 7 days later than the original estimate, provided no tracking information in the meantime, charged customs tax more than 10 times because of their mistake declaring the value of the parcel more than 10 times what I stated. Their customer support were very poor. Each response was made by a new person, often contradicting prior conversations. I will now have to pursue the issue legally. Not recommended at all.

mn79
10/20/17

Absolute rubbish!!! AVOID THEM AT ALL COST.
I booked through them a service with DHL Express. My parcel was held up. When I called DHL they told me the parcel was actually handled by another company, not them, and to get in touch direct. This third company told me they could not deal with me direct as I had booked via Parcelmonkey and they would only accept instructions from Parcelmonkey. Parcelmonkey said they could not do anything a they are only a liaison between me and the courier.

ariaanea
6/22/17

Parcelmonkey did not deliver my package to China back in March 2017. When I finally got enough information from Shanghai, China customs I had been informed the parcel had been sent back to the UK on the 22nd of May. 1 month later my parcel has not been returned to the sender address and Parcel Monkey keep responding with 'We'll look into it'. I need my items back safe and sound. I suspect that they've lost my package but won't admit to it. Terrible service, terrible communication all around. I will not use again and strongly recommend customers to buy DIRECTLY through a courier service directly and NOT a middleman like Parcelmonkey.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PS - As you can see in the screenshot attached this saga began in March 2017. As of today the 22nd of June 2017 I have yet to receive the returned package back to the UK

Tip for consumers: Please go directly to a courier company and NOT a middleman. They refuse to take any responsibility when things go wrong.

lizo3
8/10/16

Will use this company again, How helpful and friendly they were! when having problems proving to pay pal I had sent my parcel back to china (Fashionmia's rubbish) they got and sent me back a POD and kept in contact with me until my problem was sorted. Excellent customer service.

markh134
3/3/15

I send away about 8 -12 parcels a week to customers all over the World, but about 70% to the UK. About two years ago I opened an account with online despatch service called Parcel Monkey. These company is a real monkey business. the name is so accurate. I had so many problems with their service and finally I stopped using them. They frequently miss collections. They lost my parcels and offered me silly compensations. I lost a lot of business because of them. Be aware, this company is a kind of broker only. They take your money and then use different couriers to collect and deliver your parcel. They are "On line company" with almost no support. There are no telephone numbers to call, there are no "real people" to help if $#*! happens. The only way of communication is email. Mainly standard automatic replies irrelevant to your case. I strongly advice people not to use Parcel Monkey.

djg2
5/20/11

Great, simple, effective user interface to get parcels delivered using couriers. Also offer great pricing for the UK.

Customer support can be limited at times, but most queries/problems are sorted eventually.

Questions? Get answers from the ParcelMonkey.co.uk staff and other customers.

1 Photo for ParcelMonkey.co.uk