ParcelMonkey.co.uk

ParcelMonkey.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1.8 stars from 15 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. ParcelMonkey.co.uk also ranks 151st among Shipping sites. The most common issues with ParcelMonkey.co.uk are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate ParcelMonkey.co.uk?

“Excellent”

craig f.
1/17/19

Cant fault these guys - I use them all the time and the provide a great service - really good prices and very easy to use. Thank you very much for a great service

“want to lose your parcel & get no compensation? - then use this company.”

jon t.
1/14/20

Ok so things go missing, however I've used parcel monkey a hand full of times and had issues twice with missing items. The latest situation is that they won't give you compensation unless you have the invoice for the item sent, this assumes that every item being sent is new and has an invoice. Shoddy service and an even worse compensation policy...

jont251
January 14th, 2020

Shoddy service and an even worse compensation policy...
alexs996
February 17th, 2020
Absolutely diabolical service.

DO NOT use them at all. Unless you want to throw money away, lose your parcel and fight every day with their awful chat to try and get your money back.

I paid good money to ship a parcel with DPD, they lost it, I spoke to DPD and they assured me it was Parcel Monkey who were not completing the claim for a refund. So I have refunded my purchaser and paid the delivery so I am out of pocket massively.

They do not respond to chat messages and I have been pursuing a refund for over a month now. I am now being completely ignored.

Unbelievably bad service, they should be closed down. They don't even deserve one star.

DO NOT USE THESE MONKEYS
craigf107
January 17th, 2019
rb337
November 22nd, 2019
No pick up, no responsibility and a history of poor customer service, which is obviously why they do not have any contact details.
craigr135
November 27th, 2019
Quite simply....avoid this company they are shocking on every level. They take your money, fail to collect and deliver and they don't care less when you complain. AVOID!
pss2
October 24th, 2019
Beware of using this service. They disclaim all responsibility after taking your money and blame the courier company. Our goods were not delivered and the courier company sent us an 'has been delivered' update. They did not even attempt to make delivery and were fraudulent. Parcelmonkey (who our contract is with) refused to be responsible and also made up different stories about what could have happened, without bothering to check. I have spent over 3 hours trying to contact the courier directly and trying to contact parcel monkey. They have not refunded me also for the delivery fees paid.
alexb464
June 29th, 2019
STEER AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY! COMPLETE RIP OFF IF YOUR ITEM IS DAMAGED IN TRANSIT THIS COMPANY WONT PAY YOU, THEY HAVE 1000 EXCUSES, EVEN IF YOU PAID FOR AN EXTENDED COMPENSATION. SO BE PREPARED TO LOOSE YOUR MONEY. NO RESPONSIBILITY AT ALL
ta10648
November 1st, 2017
The package arrived 7 days later than the original estimate, provided no tracking information in the meantime, charged customs tax more than 10 times because of their mistake declaring the value of the parcel more than 10 times what I stated. Their customer support were very poor. Each response was made by a new person, often contradicting prior conversations. I will now have to pursue the issue legally. Not recommended at all.
alank166
October 12th, 2019
Parcel monkey is a scam. They will take your payment, insurance money, and then lose your package and then disappear. and then you've been robbed. That will be your experience with this company. Truly a bad experience. Text me if you like and I can go into more detail. 5fourO 9zero7 5one9 five USA
janetb329
April 18th, 2019
After booking a delivery twice inadvertantly due to losing internet connection on first booking.. Redid the booking and only one transaction showed up when checking out. Two minutes later two delivery notes arrived via email. Also two payments had been taken. I immeadi atly cancelled one and contacted them. My account shows one as having been cancelled and only one as delivered. Even after they have admitted the discrepancy and the paperwork that is on their system I cannot back my money back. It's just reply after reply. I willl never use them again. You cannot contact them and I have asked how two pay,ends were taken when only one showed on my basket when booking out. Beware they are awful to deal with
ariaanea
June 22nd, 2017
Parcelmonkey did not deliver my package to China back in March 2017. When I finally got enough information from Shanghai, China customs I had been informed the parcel had been sent back to the UK on the 22nd of May. 1 month later my parcel has not been returned to the sender address and Parcel Monkey keep responding with 'We'll look into it'. I need my items back safe and sound. I suspect that they've lost my package but won't admit to it. Terrible service, terrible communication all around. I will not use again and strongly recommend customers to buy DIRECTLY through a courier service directly and NOT a middleman like Parcelmonkey.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PS - As you can see in the screenshot attached this saga began in March 2017. As of today the 22nd of June 2017 I have yet to receive the returned package back to the UK

Tip for consumers: Please go directly to a courier company and NOT a middleman. They refuse to take any responsibility when things go wrong.

mn79
October 20th, 2017
Absolute rubbish!!! AVOID THEM AT ALL COST.
I booked through them a service with DHL Express. My parcel was held up. When I called DHL they told me the parcel was actually handled by another company, not them, and to get in touch direct. This third company told me they could not deal with me direct as I had booked via Parcelmonkey and they would only accept instructions from Parcelmonkey. Parcelmonkey said they could not do anything a they are only a liaison between me and the courier.
markh134
March 3rd, 2015
I send away about 8 -12 parcels a week to customers all over the World, but about 70% to the UK. About two years ago I opened an account with online despatch service called Parcel Monkey. These company is a real monkey business…. the name is so accurate. I had so many problems with their service and finally I stopped using them. They frequently miss collections. They lost my parcels and offered me silly compensations. I lost a lot of business because of them. Be aware, this company is a kind of broker only. They take your money and then use different couriers to collect and deliver your parcel. They are “On line company” with almost no support. There are no telephone numbers to call, there are no “real people” to help if $#*! happens. The only way of communication is email. Mainly standard automatic replies irrelevant to your case. I strongly advice people not to use Parcel Monkey.
lizo3
August 10th, 2016
Will use this company again, How helpful and friendly they were! when having problems proving to pay pal I had sent my parcel back to china (Fashionmia's rubbish) they got and sent me back a POD and kept in contact with me until my problem was sorted. Excellent customer service.
djg2
May 20th, 2011
Great, simple, effective user interface to get parcels delivered using couriers. Also offer great pricing for the UK.

Customer support can be limited at times, but most queries/problems are sorted eventually.

Questions? Get answers from the ParcelMonkey.co.uk staff and other customers.

Courier service quotes from Parcel Monkey for simple, low-cost shipping. Arrange for cheap parcel delivery to UK addresses and abroad

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ParcelMonkey.co.uk?

Have a question about ParcelMonkey.co.uk?