Review of PaperTrue

Tel: +1 855 636 9096
info@papertrue.com

annes306
3/20/19

Not impressed as they left too many mistakes in my work. They did offer a revision, but you need to provide evidence of their mistakes. I didn't keep record as I thought they'd be reliable. I was wrong, but didn't have time to go back and record their mistakes. So I just let it go. Anyway one of the prime examples is that they missed "precious" chapter, instead of "previous". This is just one of the many. Anyway, pretty sure there are more reliable services out there.

Response from Richard M., PaperTrue Representative
Hi Anne,

We are disappointed to learn that you were not happy with your PaperTrue experience. We did get in touch with our editing team and we can see that our editors made a total of 784 insertions, 919 deletions, 103 formatting changes, and left 28 comments on your document for a total of 1834 revisions. In addition to fixing hundreds of errors, our editors substantially edited and enhanced the quality of your document. They also made insightful suggestions to improve the tone and content of your work.

Although our editors try their level best to make your document perfect, they might miss out on some errors in the document, as humans often do. So, it is precisely for this reason that we offer each of our customers' unlimited free revisions. As far as providing proof of our mistakes; I assure you that was not our intent. When we ask you to highlight the issues that you found in the edit, we do it only so that we can prioritize our focus on those issues, purely in the interest of time.

We understand that you are dissatisfied with our service, but we would like to assure you that providing our customers with the highest quality of service is our primary objective, and this is evident in the numerous genuine positive reviews our team has on many review platforms.
We promise you that given another chance, we will surely improve the impression we have made on you.

Best Regards,
mela60
3/12/19

I always received my work on time after proof reading. The workers are polite and pay attention to detail

janf87
1/15/19

Great, really good checker made me sound more professional, and really helped get my point across when they proof read it

shaneg61
1/9/19

I have been working with this company for a few years now. They are always professional and quick to help. If your an Indie Author like I am I would highly recommend these guys.

michelles663
10/21/18

My experience was awesome. The editor did an amazing job of editing my paper, and also gave a detailed feedback from which I learned a lot and that is going to help me in future. Definitely will be using their service again soon.

bijoyg
10/11/18

Thank you PaperTrue for the amazing experience. My research paper was edited so thoroughly and the editor worked on the formatting very well. Highly recommended.

Response from Richard M., PaperTrue Representative
Hi Bijoy,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to hear that you are happy with our service. We look forward to serving you again.

Regards,
ivys36
10/3/18

Thank you very much for the correction but sometimes I found the correction is not perfect due to limited time for proofreading. Anyway, I still learned a lot from the corrections. Thank you!

Response from Richard M., PaperTrue Representative
Hello Ivy,

Thank you for reviewing our service. We always try to provide the best experience to our customers and the feedback they provide helps us in making our service better. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any concerns or questions and we would be happy to help. We look forward to serving you again.

Best Regards,
stevew470
9/20/18

Thank you so much for your correction and comments. I learned a lot from the correction and I see some consistent pattern in my mistakes. I believe that my dissertation developed a lot and it also helped me to be aware of my mistakes in the future. The service helped me a lot with my document. The editor corrected important mistakes that I never noticed as English is not my first language. The editor also pointed the mistakes regarding the composition of my text. With the help of the comments and feedbacck I was able to correct my dissertation for submission. Thank you so much. PaperTrue did an amazing job in editing my work to make it more understandable and approachable. They made a lot of suggestions that are helpful for me to revise my research paper. Thank you so much once again for your outstanding work!

terryc209
9/18/18

I'm so glad I discovered this company. They're fast, reliable and thorough. They even have Live Chat to walk you through the procedure.

davidk716
9/12/18

Paper True is amazing, from quality to speed- everything outstanding. Any time i wont hesitate to refer them to anyone. Tried, tested, and confirmed to be super!. Highly professional! I am not kidding try them and you will have an amazing experience.

chrise170
9/6/18

My experience was horrible. They missed the deadline by over 2 months. The "finished" copy they sent back to me was riddled with errors, many added, for example
they changed
"I lit my cigerette"
TO
"I lighted my cigerette"
There were mistakes on every page. They won't even refund the money i paid. They offered me more services, that I have no faith in.

SAVE your money, this company is NOT for editing novels. After reading so many reviews I now assume the majority are fake/produced from papertrue itself.

I have spent 50 hours fixing the horrible mistakes they added to my novel so far. My friend is # 30h and not even 25% into it, after I did a run through.

I hope if your looking to have papertrue edit your novel, you think Twice.

NOT FOR EDITING NOVELS. SAVE YOUR MONEY!

Response from Richard M., PaperTrue Representative
Hi Chris,

Thank you for taking the time out to review us.

As mentioned in your review, our editor changed the sentence to "lighted a cigarette". This infact is absolutely acceptable usage (ref https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/lighted). There are numerous other examples like these. We have always offered to change the editor and give you a complete re-edit if you so desired but our offers were promptly declined.

If you look at hundreds of reviews on this and other platforms, our customers seem to be extremely happy with our service.

You question the veracity of these reviews. That is a little ironical - we could claim your review is also posted by a competitor.

We are still amenable to completely resolving this issue by offering you a complete revision. To compensate for any inconvenience, we are also willing to offer you free typesetting services which you will need anyway to publish your book.

Always looking forward to serving you.

Thanks and Best Regards,
The PaperTrue Team
craigt78
8/3/18

Everything was fast and accurate. They were very thorough and easy to work with. I submitted my essay for review along with instructions and in less than 24 hours I had my results with comments.

mohamedk33
6/26/18

I'm a medical school graduate applying for Residency and I want to say that this is the best decision I made for my future. The service is excellent and at an affordable cost. I sent my personal statement for review and I could not have been much happier.

jamesc786
5/7/18

Very pleased with the service and the quality of the product . The suggestions from the editor made absolute sense. Will definitely use again for my next book.

andream132
5/7/18

I tried the sample editing. I was happy with the results. I love the communication I got when exploring their website. I also appreciated their note taking

courtneyh83
5/7/18

Very nice and very fast! They are helpful and want to work with the customer. My novel was very complicated and they did a great editing job.

tracyz10
4/25/18

This is my third time using PaperTrue. Good customer service and finally found an editor that take good care of my essays.

rafaelr44
4/20/18

After 7 years of work, and research I submitted my dissertation to Papertrue for editing. $1600 for roughly 300 pages. After a week or so, I received a corrupt document. After trying to work with them (they are responsive which the only reason I gave a 2 rating), we discovered that some text had been lost and much of my work had been lost. I paid an additional $150 bucks to have my local computer guy try and salvage my document but in the end, I had to go back to an older version. At this point, with my deadline quickly approaching I tried to continue working with them, but to no avail they were completely out of their element in terms of being able to offer me quality service. In the end, my department and chair refused to accept any further efforts by this service and feared opening any document by them would corrupt their system. By the time, I threw in the towel with their inability, I was passed my deadline and needed to hired a local editor which costs me an additional $7500.
$7000 tuition and $500 in new editor fees. Now, Papertrue did admit to their faults and offered me a 25 percent discount, but they never honored it. They use PayPal as a payment method so between the two companies I got screwed. PayPal assured me that I didn't need to do anything and that they would guarantee me satisfaction. As per both their policies. PayPal paid Papertrue and told me that I would need to pay them. In the end, $1600 on a service they were incapable of giving and I never used costs me $9250. Reading the reviews others have left, leaves me to believe they may do well in helping with simple matters. Perhaps a short documents or even a shorter academic paper. But I would not trust them to do any significant work, especially doctoral dissertation, masters thesis, or even a book someone has spent considerable time and investment on.
I truly made a significant effort to try to work things out with them because they answer quickly and do sound professional in the manner they approach helping you or solving a problem. But in the end, good customer service and salesmanship did not equate to quality or even useable work and it cost me much more than money! BEWARE!!!

Response from Richard M., PaperTrue Representative
Hello Dr. Rafael,

It is disappointing to know that you were not satisfied with your PaperTrue experience. Our support team did the utmost with trying to resolve all your file delivery problems and our editing team did its best to give you quality editing while following the instructions given by you and meeting the deadlines originally promised to you.
While we do our best to give you the highest quality of editing, we cannot control corruption of files at the customer's end. All the files in our possession are maintained using standard software and are securely saved on our servers. This, in fact, has been the only case where we have received complaints of file corruption, which leads us to believe that the problem was not at our end.
As for the quality of the edits made to your document, we have internally reviewed the work done by our editors and have assessed it to be in line with the requirements you shared with us. Our editors have made about 5600 changes to your document which is a significantly high number for a 54000-word document. Also, our team revised your documents 3 times after the first edit was delivered, each time with a new list of requirements.
We understand that you are unhappy with the service, but I would like to assure you that providing our customers with the best possible quality of work and service is the mantra that we live by in PaperTrue and is evident by the numerous genuine positive reviews our team has on many review platforms.

Thank you for taking the time to review us and we wish you the best of luck in all your endeavors.

Regards,
The PaperTrue Team
marya893
3/7/18

They exceeded my expectations . will be going back with my second book
Brilliant service, personal yet professional, meticulous

sebastianh23
2/12/18

The PaperTrue team, helped me a lot with my term papers and my cover letters. They are fast, reliable and deliver in time. Regards from Munich

federicoq
1/12/18

Paper true helped me with my writing, and thanks to their services I now have a published paper in a high citation Journal

martins222
1/11/18

PaperTrue did a superb job, but not only streamlining my document and improving my English, but they helped me writing it in a neutral tone. Thank you so much!

kelleys28
1/11/18

I really appreciated the top-notch service and professionalism that PaperTrue provided me for the services requested. You guys are the best. Continued success and prosperity to you.

jaisys
1/11/18

I am very happy with their editing and recommend them for others. I was able to get approved with their first editing.

quangd1
1/11/18

I am completely satisfied with your trustworthy service and error-free documents. Thank you PaperTrue team!

I've used Papertrue for editing my assignments numerous times and haven't faced any issue yet :)

By Tanya J.

Questions? Get answers from the PaperTrue staff and other customers.

3 Photos for PaperTrue