Review of Pajar

Tel: 1-844-932-1963
pajar@pajar.com

abhishekj20
5/6/19

I bought these from the Hudsons bay, the fit was alright, and although initially the build appeared to be good, but having wore them for less than a month, they are already are torn.

I have been trying to contact Pajar since sometime now, but they wont respond to my complain or any messages either on their website, on facebook or even to their customer service.

Totally irresponsible customer service.

Never gonna buy Pajar ever. Don't recommend.

Tip for consumers: Do NOT Buy unless you are fine with throwing your $$ down the drain.

oliviac70
3/15/19

Similar to the other reviews, I have never experienced such terrible customer service from a retailer as I did with Pajar. I ordered a pair of boots and started contacting them about a month later as I had not received them. Since I was never able to get an answer by email, I started to call them regularly and spoke with the same person every time - Tracy. I kept being told they were looking into it and she kept promising me a refund, which never materialized. After four months (yes, FOUR MONTHS!) of being friendly and patient and not having received either a refund or the boots, I finally expressed that I was not prepared to wait any longer and they needed to get me my refund immediately. Tracy hung up on me! When I called back, she hung up on me again! This is beyond unacceptable treatment of a customer. Who does that?!? If they expect to remain in business, they need to entirely revamp their customer service department. I would recommend that you stay away from this company and their products. They evidently do not care about their customers.

rachelt154
2/13/19

If my review is able to convince at least one person not to buy from Pajar I will be happy.

The only reason I didn't place a review sooner was because I know they monitor and delete reviews wherever possible and I wanted to make sure I finally got my order finally dealt with.

I found a Pajar coat in a store near my house but decided to order online on the Pajar website since the same coat was 30% off, and saw that they only honour warranties for Pajar products bought directly from them.

Ordered the coat, credit card got charged and got an email saying my order was confirmed and id get an email when it was shipped. Their website said 24-72 hours, perfect. Almost three weeks later, my order still has not been shipped. There have been no responses to my numerous emails, their customer service number disconnects you EVERY time after 20 mins of "you are first in line, thank you for your patience" due to "technical errors". I found their head office number and called four times:
1st time: left a voicemail at reception, no reply
2nd time: spoke to a rep, she was very nice but said their was no record of my order as she could not find it in the system. I explained that I had been charged for it had had an order number, she said my order must have "fallen through the cracks" and would deal with this personally and would cancel the order. She gave me her email to send my order number and told me she would cc me in her emails to the distribution centre. I did as she asked, followed up a few days later as well, never heard back
3rd time: spoke to reception, she said the one person in the office was on lunch and I was told to call back. I asked if there was anyone else I could speak to and she said no because half of office wasn't in because of the weather
4th time (about two hours later): finally able to speak to someone and they cancelled my order. He stated he was in the process of cancelling my order because he had seen my messages through their Facebook (I messaged them almost every day for over a week). I got the cancellation email a few minutes after.

Anyways, this long review is basically my outlet for venting my frustration with the company. I would never blame a specific customer service rep even if they were super rude since I know it's not their fault but this was ridiculous. I had to contact them so many times and it was so difficult to get a hold of anyone. I was a happy customer and always enjoyed their product but honestly I would never buy a Pajar product again. Maybe I am a one off mistake however based on the other reviews as well as their Facebook (they delete all the negative reviews) I would guess that I am not. FYI their office number is (514) 844-3067 in case anyone else needs it.

sa212
2/11/19

I bought my first pair of Pajar boots online from Hudson's Bay. When I received them, there was glue coming out from underneath the patches which was quite visible and unsightly. I wasn't expecting such poor workmanship from a high-end company like this but I decided it could be just a one-off product. I contacted The Bay but they did not have my size in stock anymore so I could only refund them and get my money back. Since this seemed like a warranty issue, I thought I'd call the company and ask if they would warranty it, but to my surprise they do not stand behind their products. Elizabeth, the manager of the customer service department, told me that even though they have the size I needed they would not ship it to me because this was not a warranty item. I would have to go back and deal with the Bay. Not only that, she was quite rude and had the worst speaking tone for a customer service rep, I found her to be poorly trained because she was quite defensive and combative in dealing with me. Please think twice before you purchase something from this company, if they are not willing to warranty a brand new item, in the box, never worn item (with a receipt), how do you think they will help you months from now if you run into a warranty issue? Luckily for me I can just get my money from The Bay and buy from another company, but please be warned that this is not the high-end brand it is marketed as.

bh115
2/11/19

These guys don't deserve 1 star and they're the worst! So I emailed them the next day to cancel one of my orders since I already got another item which was way cheaper. I didn't receive a reply since. I called them and the lady that I talked to was arrogant and condescending, I can hear her laughing in the background. I always shop online and this is the only company that process your order after 3 business days. Please note that's only for processing. It's ridiculous! They have great products but horrible customer service and shipping policy. I learned my lesson and I'd never buy from them again. Stay away guys!

sherryl117
2/8/19

The customer service is generally rude and not helpful. They don't pick up your calls until after 10 tries and they don't respond to your emails. The return process is extremely difficult. I have spent $50 to send the item back using Fedex. The item was delivered more than two weeks ago by the tracking number, but I have heard nothing from Pajar regarding the refund. I had to spend my entire day to make one successful phone call with the customer service. The person who eventually picked up my call was rude and she told me that there was nothing she could do about the refund because she was only the distribution center. Overall horrible experience, never buy from them again, not even the brand.

gennadyg1
1/10/19

Although the product is really great. The customer service just sucks. They simply ignore you. Promise a callback - never do. They don't even reply customer's tickets. This is just bad.

reueld2
11/28/18

Please be warned. DO NOT ever buy from Pajar.com. This company is a sham! And is dubious in practice.
They take your money for a purchase and then you never hear from them again nor receive your purchase. No one ever answers the phone. And when you have an online chat regarding your order, they will tell you "we're opening an investigation into your order and will contact you" but you NEVER hear from them.
Do not buy from this company.

chansef
11/23/18

Bought a pair of boots from them and needed to send back for new size. AWFUL experience to say the least. Very rude, unresponsive and lack of care for customer. Literally told me they didn't have time to send me new size of boots because of the season. But had my money for almost 30 days! Never again will I buy their products. Sad because I have purchased many many items in past. DISGRACEFUL !

mizaroa
2/20/18

I purchased a pair of Pajar Bye Bye boots last winter for almost $400. This is only the second winter that I am using them and the zipper recently broke. Without a zipper replacement they are unusable. I contacted Pajar and they have refused to stand by their product and offer me some type of restitution. It is outrageous that a pair of boots this expensive do not even last two winters. The company is not answering my emails. Stay away from this company and their products.

katef53
2/8/18

This company is the worst! They take forever to send out your merchandise, and they are rude and unresponsive! Every bit of my ordering was a hassle, and after a company error sent me the wrong item, I went to SM to complain. Because I complained about their customer service I was BANNED from ordering in future (as if I would) and they are not sending me the item I ordered in the first place! DO NOT BOTHER!

Questions? Get answers from the Pajar staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Pajar