Review of Pajar

Tel: 1-844-932-1963
pajar@pajar.com

gennadyg1
1/10/19

Although the product is really great. The customer service just sucks. They simply ignore you. Promise a callback - never do. They don't even reply customer's tickets. This is just bad.

reueld2
11/28/18

Please be warned. DO NOT ever buy from Pajar.com. This company is a sham! And is dubious in practice.
They take your money for a purchase and then you never hear from them again nor receive your purchase. No one ever answers the phone. And when you have an online chat regarding your order, they will tell you "we're opening an investigation into your order and will contact you" but you NEVER hear from them.
Do not buy from this company.

chansef
11/23/18

Bought a pair of boots from them and needed to send back for new size. AWFUL experience to say the least. Very rude, unresponsive and lack of care for customer. Literally told me they didn't have time to send me new size of boots because of the season. But had my money for almost 30 days! Never again will I buy their products. Sad because I have purchased many many items in past. DISGRACEFUL !

mizaroa
2/20/18

I purchased a pair of Pajar Bye Bye boots last winter for almost $400. This is only the second winter that I am using them and the zipper recently broke. Without a zipper replacement they are unusable. I contacted Pajar and they have refused to stand by their product and offer me some type of restitution. It is outrageous that a pair of boots this expensive do not even last two winters. The company is not answering my emails. Stay away from this company and their products.

katef53
2/8/18

This company is the worst! They take forever to send out your merchandise, and they are rude and unresponsive! Every bit of my ordering was a hassle, and after a company error sent me the wrong item, I went to SM to complain. Because I complained about their customer service I was BANNED from ordering in future (as if I would) and they are not sending me the item I ordered in the first place! DO NOT BOTHER!

Questions? Get answers from the Pajar staff and other customers.

Pajar?