Review of Work Boots USA

Work Boots USA reviews

buddyb18
Buddy B.
3/22/19

This is the third or fourth time I have used this site over the years always good products . It is very quick and easy, thanks

michaelw1210
Michael W.
3/22/19

Just ordered a pair of boots, easy to navigate your site, had exact pair i was looking for and size, easy to checkout, so far so good. Hope correct item arrives in fair time.

anonymousx381
anonymous X.
3/21/19

Online shopping experience was flawless. When shoes arrive I’ll be happy to finish review based on that experience.

victorm203
Victor M.
3/21/19

Easy navigation through the website. Good product descriptions and photos with a large selection to choose. I found exactly what I was looking for and check out was safe and secure. I was happy to see this company in good standing with the Better Business Bureau and is A- rated. I'll be back again after my order has been filled.

joshh105
Josh H.
3/20/19

Great experience! Was in a bind and needed boots for training quickly. Made a phone call to customer service and they made it happen within a few days even with unforeseen conditions like heavy snow and carrier issues. Boots arrived, fit perfectly, and I can't thank workbootsusa enough! Note: I never write reviews so the above says a lot.

carlv20
Carl v.
3/19/19

Found what I wanted, and received what I ordered, at a reasonable price. Will return for another pair.

matthews274
Matthew S.
3/19/19

You have the best price on Corcoran 10" tanker boots. The website is easy to navigate and purchasing was simple. I will buy from you guys again if the price is the same.

louc61
Lou C.
3/18/19

Completely satisfied with Workboots.com but shoes were not as good as I expected from the description. They are definitely not the most comfortable shoes I ever wore but they're good enough for now.

ginab158
Gina B.
3/18/19

I Like the ease of shopping, the price, and being able to use PayPal.
The only thing I did not see is the shipping time.

anonymousr395
anonymous R.
3/17/19

Really appreciated the 20% off notification at the top of the site. Made my decision easy to order from you.

jeffu14
Jeff U.
3/17/19

Workboots USA carries my size 15w. Size is hard to find. Timberland Titan and Timberland Helix. Great boots and comfortable. Thanks

michaelc896
Michael C.
3/16/19

You have always treated me good and i really appreciate it so i make it a point to get my shoes from you. Thanks for being so great!

marcj55
Marc J.
3/13/19

Best price, hope shipping is expedient, update, shipped finally, not sure why fed ex would hold the order for 4 days in Ga, but still pleased to get great boots at a great price.

dalea32
Dale A.
3/13/19

Hello, initial order was out-of -stock, cancelled this and week later order different boot, but changed it. It still took about 2-3 weeks to receive it.

chelseat25
chelsea t.
3/12/19

Thank you guys for finding us great prices and delivering so very promptly! My husband and I recommend you to all our friends and coworkers.

andrewj226
andrew j.

quick n easy
Also I recommended it to a couple of guys at work and I know one of them bought the same name brand boots I got but different style..I will go nowhere else now for my boots..
Thank you !

mattw118
Matt W.
3/12/19

That particular style boot from Chippewa is hard to find. I can’t even find it from their direct website. I’ve tried different brand and also different style Chippewa and nothing compares to the comfort of that boot. It’s is more than I want to spend on boots but thankfully I got a 10 percent off. I have replaced the soles on these boots twice. They lasted me 6 years. The leather has finally broken down

reneo18
Rene O.
3/11/19

I am not aware of the service of the products because I did not receive them. An employee in Alaska received them. I have not received an complaints.

johnh590
John H.
3/10/19

I purchased the boots for a young officer that just started his Law Enforcement career. I recommended that he takes a look at workbootsusa.com before he looks anywhere else. Great product from a great website.

tomaszc8
Tomasz C.
3/10/19

Description of shoes i was buying well explained in details. Price is right. Im very satisfied and recommend this site to other shoppers.

justins371
Justin S.
3/10/19

great service, great price on boots you guys are the best and you have my size boot for the large size guys.

rosemaryr39
Rosemary R.
3/10/19

I have tried on many occasions to get a live chat and never did. I had questions about other boots that I liked but will not buy them. You lost a couple of sales. I have ordered boots before and love them - so I am safe with them.

danielh578
Daniel H.
3/9/19

I bought one pair of boots here before and they were just as advertised and arrived quickly so I'm buying a second pair

leea76
Lee A.
3/8/19

I've had these boots before when I was in the military and loved them. I now use these boots for correctional work. Workbootsusa had the lowest price and exceptional delivery time l. They arrived a lot sooner than I was expecting, even though their delivery estimate was quick, they got here quicker. I would use workbootsusa again.

josepho103
Joseph O.
3/6/19

I have never bought boots online before but I was having no luck in the stores so I looked the exact boot and size I wanted and these guys had the best price. Everything from their end was perfect. I am a man of instant gratification so I would have liked the boots in 2 days but I elected the standard shipping. Only problem I had with that was the UPS website said it would be here Friday and when I checked on the status that day it changed to Monday. But that was on UPS not workbootsusa. Overall a great experiance with workbootsusa I will be order my next pair from them in a year and half.

Questions? Get answers from the Work Boots USA staff and other customers.

Work Boots USA?