Culturaportuguesa.eu

Culturaportuguesa.eu has a consumer rating of 4.89 stars from 7 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Culturaportuguesa.eu ranks 72nd among Shoes sites.

How would you rate Culturaportuguesa.eu?

“Very quick!”

Carola B.
6/4/20

Fast delivery (even during pandemic!), reasonable shipping costs to Germany. Cork sandals are great quality and very comfortable - had bought the same ones in Lagos a few years ago and was very happy to finally find them online :)

carolab4
June 4th, 2020
annetteg151
October 22nd, 2020
The quality is of a high standard and there is no compromise on comfort. The shipping to Australia was faster than I anticipated and the communication I had with Cultura Portuguesa was excellent. Absolutely love my new sneakers... they certainly make a fashion statement. I hope to purchase more of you wonderful shoes in the future.
susanh1124
March 25th, 2020
Brought some cork sandals 2 years when went to Portugal I loved some much that I've been look to find another to replace them finally found this one. They look and feel comfortable just hope they last as long as my others as it seems really hard to find them.
stevenp694
May 30th, 2020
I had purchased shoes while in Portugal a few years ago, and had not been able to find them anywhere. I was surprised to see them (and another pair of shoes because I can't stop at just one) at such a reasonable price and with expedited shipping to boot! Very impressed with this company.
anastasioss3
November 15th, 2019
Living in sweden a Waterproof footwear is a must and they seem perfect for it!

I'd suggest you to go all-vegan
samanthap214
April 20th, 2020
Rui was wonderful in answering my questions through email before I bought the handbag, and the delivery to Australia was fast and reliable. I am really happy with the bag, it's great quality and looks beautiful.

Questions? Get answers from the Culturaportuguesa.eu staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Culturaportuguesa.eu?

Have a question about Culturaportuguesa.eu?