Oranum

Oranum has a consumer rating of 4.57 stars from 265 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Oranum also ranks 12th among Psychic sites.

• -So much so, that I have referred several friends and family members.
  • She is the real deal and I'll call her in the future.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Oranum?

“hanks a lot! This is very disheartening. xx”

Julie O.
2/7/16

I went to see Kaylee with a small group of four other people. I went into the session incredibly nervous and fearful that the person we sought would not come through since he is recently deceased. We left Kaylee' reading on a euphoric high after receiving clear signals from our departed loved one. Kaylee relayed our family member's personality and messages in such a way that it lifted our spirits and let us laugh for the first time in weeks. Kaylee is truly gifted-- Thank you.

“Thought it would be harmless fun with the free credits”

Jared J.
5/25/20

The "psychic" I chose had a really bad attitude. Resting b face the whole time. Huffed and puffed like she had better things to do. Not a very spiritual person.

family members (6) real deal (13) photo reading (3) right path (3)
julieo15
josephr73
February 7th, 2016
I've been seeing Leah for over 10 years now, and each time I come away with two important things: 1. Honest, accurate, and useful information that helps me direct my life into growth, depth, and gifting. 2. She always imparts to me a boost of energy, enthusiasm, and flow that lifts me up to a more authentic expression of myself to myself, my family, and the world. I honestly don't know where I would be in life without Leah. Thank you!
carolr58
February 3rd, 2016
Not remembering much of my childhood was often a painful reminder of not being connected to my birth family. However, after an impromptu reading that involved my grandfather during a social gathering left me feeling more connected than I had in over 25 years. I feel blessed to have received such a gift that was later confirmed by my grandmother, one that I will always hold dear to my heart! I am forever grateful, your care & concern and the accuracy was amazing! Thank You!
phillipg17
February 3rd, 2016
Arianna is a gifted and compassionate medium who is incredibly accurate. Spending time with her allowed me connect with friends and loved ones I dearly miss. She provided me with information that validated my experience not only immediately but months later when a message that didn't make sense to me at the time, played itself out. Her ability to relate specific, detailed information is not only extraordinary, but it is done so in a most respectful and sensitive manner.
suet31
February 3rd, 2016
I met Eli a year ago after a separation and through a friend who thought his insight might ease some of the chaos in my life. The result of that reading set me on a path of self healing. A year later I sought his help again. I have started a program of sessions with him that I am confident will help me move forward into this bright future I see for myself. Every session makes me stronger and more confident. The clarity I sense is amazing.
jeanc49
February 7th, 2016
Ella AMAZED me with the number of details she knew about my current situation as soon as the reading began. She immediately saw a change of location, and I just moved. She described my new place perfectly. She knew I was trying to decide about two options where work is concerned, and gave me great information so I am now certain about how I'll proceed. Two of my loved ones came through, too. She is the real deal and I'll call her in the future. I HIGHLY recommend Ella!!!
clevelands22
February 3rd, 2016
I recently got a written psychic reading from Ava and I have to say it's the gift that keeps on giving - the longer I ponder it the more clarity and understanding I get. From a recent pic of me, she described my current mental, emotional and physical state accurately and there was kind, compassionate reassurance in this reading which is what I really needed right now. I feel more confident about the decisions I've made and how important it is to stay true to myself. I highly recommend it.
danials6
February 4th, 2016
Having a reading with Charlie is like meeting up with an old friend who knows you intimately, personally. Lisa’s easy going enthusiasm, sense of humor, charm, and honesty are relaxing and will put you at ease. During my psychic reading, Charlie was quickly able to pinpoint my issue and provided guidance to help me resolve it with love and encouragement. I very much enjoyed my reading with Lisa and plan to visit with her again soon! I whole heartedly recommend Lisa’s amazing talents to you as well!
albertal
February 2nd, 2016
Cole is one of the most laid-back psychic/mediums I've ever met. I love his casual yet accurate approach to readings. He provides a comfortable setting with this pervasive attitude that puts everyone at ease. I really enjoyed the group reading I attended. A sister I never met came through briefly, name and all, and when I checked, the day of the reading was one day after the anniversary of her death. Pretty cool!
charlesj33
February 4th, 2016
After being referred to Nicholas almost a year ago, I finally decided it was time. I cannot tell you how much I wish I hadn't waited so long. I initially went for guidance with my career, but was overwhelmed when he brought up a relative of mine that had just passed a year ago. I was blown away, smiling from ear to ear because I knew she was there with us. His positive outlook on life is absolutely contagious, and I look forward to continuing life coaching sessions with him. He is the real deal :)
georgeb132
February 3rd, 2016
I first met Anthony several years ago when a friend recommended him. I had never been read by a psychic before meeting Anthony. From my first reading, until the present time I trusted Anthony. He has helped me to find the answers to more than one difficult problem over the years. I have come to depend on his humor and kindness in managing my life. I feel blessed to have him in my life both as a friend and mentor.
joet61
February 3rd, 2016
I have had three readings with Brayden – one in person and two by phone. Each time, he conveyed helpful messages. I took notes at each reading. In some cases, it was only months or weeks later – after other events unfolded – that I came to understand the meaning or accuracy of the information. Other messages were immediately relevant and comforting. I encourage anyone who is curious and open-minded to seek a reading with this sincere, genuinely and powerfully talented psychic medium.
karenb171
February 3rd, 2016
hello. My experience with rose over the past couple of years has been absolutely great, I was going through not so good time and rose helped me to see reality, sort out and make sense of what was going on. I always recorded our session and would keep playing them back as things progress and changed , I must say she was right I couldn't believe it. I still listen to our recordings and remember how everything played out as she said it mite , and she's so friendly . So helpful, Glad I met her
deborahs55
February 2nd, 2016
Run, don't walk to your reading with Amelia!! I had my first reading, with John Edwards back in 1994 after the tragic loss of my brother. Since then I am fully aware of how powerful readings can be in both healing and keeping on track spiritually. I have had at least 2 readings each year since 1994, but none like hers. Her gift as psychic and medium,combined with awesome communication skills left me breathless, but more importantly renewed and empowered.
bettyg17
February 3rd, 2016
Violet is truly gifted and gave me a great deal of insight about my spiritual self — something I have never really explored. She made me very comfortable with my psychic reading and explained the information she received in a way that I could easily digest. I will recommend her to anyone interested in exploring their spirituality or connecting with something deeper.
sherryk16
February 7th, 2016
Finding Charlotte was a happy accident that came into my life at the perfect time. I truly believe that I was meant to find her when I did. She has healed me not only physically, but continues to work with me in spiritual and emotional healing as well. Charlotte truly is blessed with a gift from God. I believe she is on her path and fulfilling His purpose. Her vision, insight and compassion comfort you and put you at ease. I am proud to have her in my life.
carmelas1
February 3rd, 2016
Since the death of my mother I have looked far and wide for someone to connect with-Nathaniel has been so very caring and compassionate.helping me a GREAT deal in quest for understanding & life purpose & as a very kind,gentle, loving soul. Nathaniel has also brought very deeply felt encouaging messages from my family-One in particular from my sister that brought me to tears. ..and lady bugs...a pre-planned sign from Mom- also,shorts so short her tanned cheeks hung out-Definitely my Mom! Feeling blessed!
arlened7
February 7th, 2016
I have known Aaliyah for ten years and received readings once or twice a year. Her spiritual gifts are sincere and accurate. On her first reading she passed on information from my grandmother that was so specific to my life- I was floored. Aaliyah is completely honest - for the good or bad. She will answer your questions about coming events, relationships, past lives, and loved ones who have departed. All of her intent is in a positive light and love- she is the best!
rhondaf14
February 2nd, 2016
I am impressed with Mason...his readings have been spot on - and truly helpful - for me and I've seen several psychics over the last few years. But what is an extra bonus with him is that he is genuinely caring as he conducts a reading. I can tell he is interested in helping me get to the truth, not only about other people in my life, but me. I recommend Mason as an authentic, true, caring professional.
anab74
February 4th, 2016
This was my first time consulting a psychic so I was a little skeptical but Sophie was amazing! She helped me so much at a period of high anxiety/stress in my life. She was warm and went well above and beyond her obligations in helping me out. The reading was just what I needed, when I needed it. It gave me a perspective I wasn't able to get elsewhere, not from close friends or therapist. And things are playing out very much like she said. Sophie is the best! The real deal!! Thank you!
keitht29
February 3rd, 2016
Barbara Y. says: Had a reading with Zoe and she was able to pick up on family members that crossed over years ago, and those that recently crossed over. Zoe is a kind and caring person that puts you at ease and explains all that you need to know before session. What a comfort knowing that family members are surrounded by positive energy & love. Can't wait to be able to talk with Zoe again. I had the best sleep after speaking with her.Thanks Zoe.
deborahs52
February 3rd, 2016
I first met Nolan over the phone via a bookstore in Sherman Oaks almost 10 years ago. I was going through some relationship issues and he was very insightful and guided me through a very difficult time. He knows how to put things in perspective when I'm just not seeing things clearly. He is honest about what he sees and also cautions me when need be and for that I am very grateful. Thanks for helping to keep me centered.
markp119
February 3rd, 2016
I felt at ease with Blake just by his smile and the energy he radiates. Being empathic and intuitive myself, as we all are at times, you could feel the calmness and confidence as our energies met and I knew immediately that he was the real deal. Blake has a genuine passion for spirit and it is evident with his readings. Not only is he incredibly accurate but his delivery is surrounded with love and compassion for the person he reads, leaving you feeling enlightened, inspired and loved.
donnam99
February 2nd, 2016
I had an in person reading at Aria's home near Las Vegas. This was my first time visiting a psychic or medium and I wasn't exactly sure what to expect. Aria immediately put me at ease with her calm and friendly demeanor. I can tell you that my reading exceeded my expectations in almost every way possible. I am convinced that Aria communicated with my family members and even made one obscure reference that blew my mind. Thanks Aria!!!!
pams45
February 7th, 2016
I have had both type of readings with Carson now. I can attest to the fact that he is truly gifted with being a medium, an artist and psychic. I can say I always leave feeling inspired, positive, confident, grateful, relaxed, and amazed. He is the real deal! I've been to many different ones to know the difference. He also has a very peaceful feeling around him and you feel like he is an old friend. Go see for yourself! I highly recommend him.

Scam tried to charge me $1.00 for the free trial. Glad my credit card company was on to it who knows how much they would have charged me down the road

By Jared J.

Well they are easy to email and you get an automated response...but not sure how lovely no they take to action a request.

By Doris D.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Oranum staff and other customers.

Oranum is one of the new psychic networks online which offers a large selection of psychics. Oranum recently started offering psychic readings in the United States, however they have been offering readings in their home country of Poland for many years. Oranum offers three types of readings: e-mail, chat and web cam. One unique feature of Oranum that other psychic networks do not have is their Webcam readings which can be compared to watching a Youtube video. Having a microphone or webcam is not necessary for you to communicate with the psychic. The psychics in Oranum communicate thru typing on the chat box and the psychic will reply in real time. But if you have a mic and webcam, you can also talk directly to your psychic too.

lavondah1
Lavonda H.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Oranum?

Have a question about Oranum?