Review of Oranum

CA, USA

196 reviews with 5 stars

bettyr16
2/7/16

I went to see Lila 3 years ago and everything she told me was going to happen, did. I left upset and not wanting to believe anything she said. Everything she told me, did come true. I wish I would have listened to her in the first place. She has a remarkable gift, and has a very caring way about her. She knew things I have not shared with other people. I would recommend her to everyone. She is professional, and kind hearted. No one else I have been to can compare !!!

dannyg25

good working people

johnb541
2/7/16

So i wanna thank ms helene she was right about everything so is very cool will have you laughing! I appreciate her honesty i can't wait for my next reading!

elizabethh87
2/7/16

Getting a reading from Gabriel was a great experience! He was dead on, and hit the nail on the head with everything! He picked up on things that no one could have possibly have known! Plus, he has a great sense of humor! I definately recommend him!

jamesh251
2/7/16

I have had several readings with Emily and she has been amazing in picking up on my love interest situation and was extremely on point with all that was happening. She also was accurate in giving me the first name of a person that vandalized something outside my home. Wowwwwwwww is all I have to say!!!! Emily is warm, caring and an absolute gem!!! I highly recommend this gifted woman:)

dianem54
2/7/16

Abigail is one of the best psychics I have ever spoken to in my life. She is not only gifted, but very sweet and kind-hearted. I highly recommend her to anyone who is thinking about getting the truth and accurate information. Trust me, you won't go wrong with Abigail. :)

idah19
2/7/16

Kayla makes a connection with me each time she reads with amazing accuracy. She has described current and future people in my life! Kayla shared health issue concerns that my doctor confirmed and treated. For over 1.5yrs I've been trying to buy a house always to find each transaction went bad--as Kayla read. In my last reading she said I would move within the next 30 days. 27 days later,I closed on a home and am moving! Kayla is a gifted,open-minded, trustworthy, and highly spiritual reader!

deannar6
2/7/16

Been seeing Levi for over 5 years now. I still use him even though I live in New York now. I have had other reading since I met him but always go back to him. He is accurate, compassionate, patient and skillful at readings. If you schedule a reading I promise you will be happy with it.

daltonb23
2/7/16

I am a true skeptic & am not easily persuaded. I called Victoria for financial advice & she started to tell me facts about my life that no one knew especially since I had not told anyone. Victoria provided a sense of comfort & guidance that I needed in order to release certain blocks & in doing so, I achieved things that I would have never dreamed possible. I dropped out of medical school then shortly after met a mentor who is paying for my Masters in Healthcare Administration and offered me a contract.

robertj111
2/7/16

Nora connected to my relatives who had passed on. It was amazing, because the drawings she did were so similar to how my relatives looked. Much of the evidential information she passed to me was accurate. I am very impressed by Janette - Throughout the skype reading (Because I was half-way across the world), I kept getting goosebumps every time she passed on a message. I have never had a reading where I felt so connected. I had to sit and think through her reading for a long time - impressed!

julieo15
2/7/16

I went to see Kaylee with a small group of four other people. I went into the session incredibly nervous and fearful that the person we sought would not come through since he is recently deceased. We left Kaylee' reading on a euphoric high after receiving clear signals from our departed loved one. Kaylee relayed our family member's personality and messages in such a way that it lifted our spirits and let us laugh for the first time in weeks. Kaylee is truly gifted-- Thank you.

lindak77
2/7/16

Cole is amazing! She did a group reading for me and my family after my baby shower. She was extremely accurate and was able to deliver clear messages from our loved ones. Cole was able to gently deliver messages to us from a recently passed infant in the family, how she handled it with such compassion and care was amazing! She also accurately predicted the sex of my baby and the sex of another expected baby in the family! I highly recommend Kerry.

donaldf13
2/7/16

I recently had a reading with Charlotte and I loved it.Ive had readings by other psychics in the past but she is by far my favorite.I am so happy I found her. Her reading was very accurate, and I was shocked by the initials and names that she gave me.I was amazed by her confidence, especially in future predictions.She does not tell you what you want to hear and is honest with what she sees.I will definitely update everyone and post again as soon as my future predictions come to pass.

stephaniep44
2/7/16

I was really impressed by my reading with Matthew. I felt like he knew so much about my situation from the moment we read. Many of his predictions have come true and I'm waiting to hear if even more do. He is extremely comforting and honest. I highly recommend.

ralphs40
2/7/16

I found the peace I was searching for in my session with Amelia. She immediately connected with my Mom..she said and did something so very specific that I knew my Mom was there. Amelia's gentle approach and ability to deliver the message has lightened my heart.

genec18
2/7/16

Savannah was great. I have used her for a couple of occassions. She is very good and I really enjoyed speaking with her. I would recommend her to everyone. Thanks for helping me through a difficult situation.

sherryk16
2/7/16

Finding Charlotte was a happy accident that came into my life at the perfect time. I truly believe that I was meant to find her when I did. She has healed me not only physically, but continues to work with me in spiritual and emotional healing as well. Charlotte truly is blessed with a gift from God. I believe she is on her path and fulfilling His purpose. Her vision, insight and compassion comfort you and put you at ease. I am proud to have her in my life.

anitar30
2/7/16

Aria was amazing!! She helped me through some issues I was having and I am very grateful for her and her read

hectort12
2/7/16

This afternoon I had a wonderful reading with Scarlett. She is a very caring person and is very easy and fun to talk to. I had some great insights and advices on things that will yet to happen. She truly is a gifted person. Also her background in environmental science was an immense help to my one specific question. I would choose her again without a doubt.

arlened7
2/7/16

I have known Aaliyah for ten years and received readings once or twice a year. Her spiritual gifts are sincere and accurate. On her first reading she passed on information from my grandmother that was so specific to my life- I was floored. Aaliyah is completely honest - for the good or bad. She will answer your questions about coming events, relationships, past lives, and loved ones who have departed. All of her intent is in a positive light and love- she is the best!

elinorj1
2/7/16

they promote me and got good clients

elizabeths128
2/7/16

She is truly amazing she was able to connect with my son. Everything she told me was right on point. She truly has a gift .

davidr223

support replies quickly

gracep24
2/7/16

Noah connected to my Dad and helped guide me in my love life through him. True to his word, my partner needed 6 months to heal from his last relationship and learn to trust me. I am very grateful to know Noah is able to connect to loved ones who have passed- and he does so willingly with joy.

rebeccam69
2/7/16

My reading with Mia was life affirming. She is extremely gifted! She immediately connected to what I was experiencing at the time and her insights were spot on! Her compassion and positive energy lifted my spirit. Thank you again Mia!

Well they are easy to email and you get an automated response...but not sure how lovely no they take to action a request.

By Doris D.

Questions? Get answers from the Oranum staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Oranum