Review of Opodo

enquiriesuk@opodo.com

4 reviews with 5 stars

tomb852
1/10/20
I cancelled my booking within the 7-hour free-cancellation period that my flight had when I realized I need a different flight plan.

Opodo refunded my money to the penny within 3 working days (only downside is that since my account is not in GBP I got screwed on the exchange rate, but that's my bank screwing me, not Opodo).

One weird thing is that I still keep getting emails as if my booking was still confirmed and even when I log in to Opodo's site to manage my booking it still appears to be confirmed, only thing indicating a refund is that in the "Billing" section, the mentioned total is "Total: £0.00 Congrats! That's an amazing deal".
Aside from this confusion, really good service.
floraa10
12/11/19
I booked my flight then they messed my return dates. Changing dates they told me will cost at least £600. If Cancel then I lose a percent. I chose to cancel and they would refund my moneybin 10days they never. I called them. In 11th day they said in 3days. They Never refunded me. Then I call again. No refund. Until today it has been almost a month
OPODO A HUGE SCAM! SCAM SCAM SCAM... DO NOT USE IT!
trevorp41
9/13/19
Using Skyscanner, I was able to find the cheapest flight through Opodo which I booked. Dublin to Ottawa for 370 euro return. After reading the reviews, I was extremely nervous about not booking directly through the airline. But, I had no issues. My flights were confirmed minutes after booking and I was able to check in at the airport.
brianm151
10/29/15
obviously not a conservative home secretary// more interested in fashion than doing her job

Tip for consumers: speak the truth

Guys, it would only cost you about £40 to take them to small claims court. Dont just take the loss, these people need to be held to account. Id also contact Rip Off Britain to get a programme made about their tactics

By Heth E.

You can complain all you like but once they have your money they dont give a tinkers cuss. Best form of complaint is social media like this site and face book.

By Christopher F.

Hi Anastasia. Our apologies for the delay to respond. Yes you can give us a call from anywhere on +34 934 920 533 or you can provide us your booking reference and a short message via this link at the end of this message and we would be happy to look into the matter. https://tinyurl.com/ka77d8u James Customer Care

By Opodo I., Opodo Representative

Hi Antony. Our apologies for the delay to respond. We are sorry to have read about your customer experience. Please provide us your booking reference and a short message via this link at the end of this message and we would be happy to look into your concerns. https://tinyurl.com/ka77d8u James Customer Care

By Opodo I., Opodo Representative

Hi Darrel, Thank you for your question. If you already have an existing booking, please send us your query via the following link: https://socialcare.opodo.com/en/support/login One of our agents will look into your reservation and advise you accordingly. Kind Regards, Amy - Customer Care

By Opodo I., Opodo Representative

Hello Saleh, Can you please send us your booking reference using the link below so we can look into this further for you: https://tinyurl.com/ka77d8u Best regards, Christos - Customer care.

By Opodo I., Opodo Representative

Hello Glenda, Can you please send us your booking reference using the link below so we can look into this further for you: https://tinyurl.com/ka77d8u Best regards, Christos - Customer care.

By Opodo I., Opodo Representative

Hello Sue, Can you please send us your booking reference using the link below so we can assist further: https://tinyurl.com/ka77d8u Best regards, Christos - Customer care.

By Opodo I., Opodo Representative

Hello Andrea, Can you please send us your booking reference using the link below so we can look into this further for you: https://tinyurl.com/ka77d8u Best regards, Christos - Customer care.

By Opodo I., Opodo Representative

Hello Kayleigh, We can see that your query was already answered through the call centre. If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us. Best regards, Christos - Customer care.

By Opodo I., Opodo Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Opodo staff and other customers.

10 Photos for Opodo