Review of Opodo

enquiriesuk@opodo.com

3 reviews with 3 stars

heatherm165
5/20/17
Be aware of the service charge. Before you book the flight, click on "price breakdown" . Otherwise it is easy to miss, unlike the credit card fee, which is shown in a box you have to click to proceed.
I was confused when i simultaneously received a flight confirmation and a flight denial due to a credit card issue. I called the help centre to make sure the flight was actually booked. The wait time on the phone drove me almost insane and made me incredibly rude to the service person . which i feel bad about in hindsight.
When i had a question about the cost breakdown, i wrote via email. They surprisingly answered right away, although it took a few emails to get the information straight.
Response from Opodo I., Opodo Representative
Hi Heather.

Thank you for your feedback. We do appreciate the importance of cost and work very hard to provide our customers with the best available price. However, prices do vary and fluctuate depending on the market due numerous reasons like currencies, airline offers and availability. In any event, thanks for booking with us and we hope you enjoyed your trip!

James - Customer Care
laureng27
4/27/15
needs more fire and stuff but yeah not bad, keep going guys. you can do it
mm116
2/25/15
Do not trust Opodo! I was purchasing a ticket to Spain through Opodo. until the very last stage in the booking and payment process, the final price I was to be charged with was written but when I gave my credit card data and purchased the ticket, an extra ~25% was charged from my card! So I contacted Opodo and explained the situation and they said that this has happened a couple of times before and that they would investigate the case and get back to me. However, even though I called them 3 times after that, they never got back to me with an explanation nor did they reimburse me. I will never purchase a ticket through Opodo again and I suggest that you do the same as the customer service is horrible!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT TRUST OPODO

Guys, it would only cost you about £40 to take them to small claims court. Dont just take the loss, these people need to be held to account. Id also contact Rip Off Britain to get a programme made about their tactics

By Heth E.

You can complain all you like but once they have your money they dont give a tinkers cuss. Best form of complaint is social media like this site and face book.

By Christopher F.

Hi Anastasia. Our apologies for the delay to respond. Yes you can give us a call from anywhere on +34 934 920 533 or you can provide us your booking reference and a short message via this link at the end of this message and we would be happy to look into the matter. https://tinyurl.com/ka77d8u James Customer Care

By Opodo I., Opodo Representative

Hi Antony. Our apologies for the delay to respond. We are sorry to have read about your customer experience. Please provide us your booking reference and a short message via this link at the end of this message and we would be happy to look into your concerns. https://tinyurl.com/ka77d8u James Customer Care

By Opodo I., Opodo Representative

Hi Darrel, Thank you for your question. If you already have an existing booking, please send us your query via the following link: https://socialcare.opodo.com/en/support/login One of our agents will look into your reservation and advise you accordingly. Kind Regards, Amy - Customer Care

By Opodo I., Opodo Representative

Hello Saleh, Can you please send us your booking reference using the link below so we can look into this further for you: https://tinyurl.com/ka77d8u Best regards, Christos - Customer care.

By Opodo I., Opodo Representative

Hello Glenda, Can you please send us your booking reference using the link below so we can look into this further for you: https://tinyurl.com/ka77d8u Best regards, Christos - Customer care.

By Opodo I., Opodo Representative

Hello Sue, Can you please send us your booking reference using the link below so we can assist further: https://tinyurl.com/ka77d8u Best regards, Christos - Customer care.

By Opodo I., Opodo Representative

Hello Andrea, Can you please send us your booking reference using the link below so we can look into this further for you: https://tinyurl.com/ka77d8u Best regards, Christos - Customer care.

By Opodo I., Opodo Representative

Hello Kayleigh, We can see that your query was already answered through the call centre. If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us. Best regards, Christos - Customer care.

By Opodo I., Opodo Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Opodo staff and other customers.

10 Photos for Opodo