Review of OnTheBeach

Tel: 31465485341
customercare@onthebeach.co.uk

lauras668
7/3/19
I strongly advise nobody book a holiday with this thieving, lying company! I have spent almost a week and about 5 hours on the phone trying to get a deposit back for a holiday that was never available in the first place (after being assured that it was) As soon as I paid my deposit they told me it was never available. They have told me lie after lie, and to add insult to injury have still not refunded me the full amount I have paid them!

I strongly advise everyone to NOT USE THIS COMPANY
dawnl144
8/23/18
My holiday at Fereniki hotel and spa booked with on the beach. These pictures say it all. I want my money back for that myself and 5 other families had to go through in this hotel from hell. No response from on the beach 're compensation as of yet. This was from 13th August to 20th August 2018
sallyb140
6/12/18
I have booked two holidays in the last week with on the beach The first one they rung the next day and cancelled as they advised the accommodation was not available (even though they where still advertising it and it was available with other providers but at a higher price) , the second I didn't even get the courtesy of a phone call just an email saying they have cancelled by booking - Why are they selling holidays that they don't have!!! I am left with one very disappointed family!!!
Stay away from this company as there customer service is shocking!!!! and are falsely advertising cheap holidays that are not available!

Tip for consumers: Don't Use them!

michellet133
8/3/17
DO NOT BOOK!!!!
Me and my soon to be wife booked a honeymoon through on the beach, we saw the right dates ect. BOOKED ref MYB6530587B and they gave us totally different dates, not the ones that was shown on the webite, after calling them they said we will refund hotel in seven days but you need to talk ryanair and they will give you a refund... called ryanair and they dont give refunds, we call back on the beach...and what we got is... yes we said you could get a refund from them but if they dont its not our problem... at this point my misses is shouting at me and the lady on the phone was like if she carrys on i will terminate the call.
THIS IS NOT RIGHT!!!
audreyh16
12/2/16
best holiday site ever
adal78
3/8/13
onthebeach is the easiest service which I had a deal with. It's very easy to find and book the hotel for planned vacation. Just super!
saifl
1/28/13
This company is great! I love the simple and clear website, just have no questions if i want to book a room in any hotel. I'm using this service everytime I plan going on vacation or business mission!
kathleenf5
1/21/13
no problems at all Booking the holiday was easy step by step instructions
ashokp1
michaelj47
1/21/13
Excellent value flights,superb choice of hotel,quick and efficient booking,easy to recommend this company!
martinl35
1/21/13
Received excellent service - everything ran smoothly with no problems
peterw24
1/21/13
all went well i.e. pick up/drop off good, could not fault the staff or accommodation. Had a good holiday
edithannw
1/21/13
Have used on the beach many times and have always found it easy to use, also any telephone queries were dealt with politely and effectively
jackiet4
1/21/13
Very easy & efficient booking system.Excellent communication.Will definitely book with you again
sandriner
1/14/13
Very good, a very pleasant stay, would recommend to anyone and would go back again, thanks for an excellent holiday
grahamr10
Been using on the beach for 3 or 4 years now ,no problems at all. Awesome
robinb43
aimeen
1/14/13
We have booked a few holidays with you and all have been good and found you the best price.
mathewlees
1/14/13
Good value. Great website. Good service.
anthonyh32
1/14/13
All arrangements were carried out in an excellent manner. The taxi driver was waiting on time at the airport and also collected us at the hotel very promptly. All very smoothly. Thank you.
janep11
1/14/13
Superb value for money, easy to book, fab communication. Very happy with this company and will book through again and always. FANTASTIC.
andreas119
1/13/13
What can I say, good price and no problems from looking on the internet to booking my break - will defo be booking again.
angelak3
1/13/13
All ran very smoothly. The service went on confidentally throughout.
simonp14
1/13/13
Very good service no complaints. Thanks for this great service. Always helpful.
chintans
1/13/13
Good service. Quick and easy transaction and all information was very clear. Reliable service no doubt.

Questions? Get answers from the OnTheBeach staff and other customers.

1 Photo for OnTheBeach