Onecom

Onecom has a consumer rating of 4.44 stars from 297 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Onecom also ranks 1st among Internet Service Provider sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 97.4%

• Karl Davies talked me through the process very clearly and efficiently.
  • Fantastic customer service this morning as I called Onecom to upgrade my phone plan.

• I have offered to pay half just to get my phone line back-
  • I can not stress to you enough not to get a phone contract with this company.
How would you rate Onecom?

“Best attentive helpful service”

Patricia H.
1/21/20

After having dealt with Karl Davies yesterday initially, and again today, I have to highly commend this young man, to his people skills. He listened, explained and found for me a suitable new package for me. As well as fulfilling these requirements, he was chatty, pleasant and genuinely a breath of fresh air to deal with. So much so will ask for him by name if I need any information in future regarding my contract. Thank you so much, and to your boss, he is a credit to the company. Patricia Henry, Happy customer.

“AVOID one com”

Elvira W.
5/13/20

they are brokers don't own any network.ONECOM to be avoided sell phone and internet contracts you could take directly with the companies in question such a Vodafone. With onecom to be avoided you end up paying a much expensive internet and mobile phone services to cover their commission. ONECOM to be avoided will convince you that by signing up for a three years contract you will save loads of money NOT TRUE. stay away from ONECON, that's what they are.

karl davies (48) customer service (42) james d (13) kirsty j (12) sim card (11) excellent service (15) daniel h (7) phone line (6) eurika z (7) phone contract (7) great service (7) bank details (3)
patriciah683
January 21st, 2020
Thank you so much, and to your boss, he is a credit to the company.

Patricia Henry, Happy customer.
Jake B. – Onecom Rep
Thank you for sharing your experience, Patricia, this is great to hear. We will be sure to pass on your comments.

janes690
January 7th, 2020
Have been dealing with Onecom ever since they took over Vodafone contracts and have to say they have always been great. All the agents I've spoken to, each year I've renegotiated my contract, have been really helpful. Upgraded my current contract today with Karl Davies who went out of his way to get me a fantastic deal. He was not only friendly and polite but very patient and proactive when I pushed for the better deal!
Jake B. – Onecom Rep
Thank you for sharing your experience, Jane, this is great to hear. We will be sure to pass on your comments.

ernief24
June 1st, 2020
I contacted OneCom regarding my new mobile telephone and other gadgets via 'online chat'. The person who dealt with me, Eurika, was first class. She dealt with me regarding my queries very quickly, comprehensively and, above all, clearly in a language I could understand. Eurika covered all my points and everything is working as it should thanks to her help. An excellent service, thank you, Eurika.

Tip for consumers: Use the online 'chat' service.

Jake B. – Onecom Rep
Thank you for sharing your experience, Ernie, this is great to hear. We will be sure to pass on your comments.

keithe105
February 22nd, 2020
I Just wanted to say thanks to Kirsty J. from Onecom Who just sorted my problems out super quick! Many thanks you are a star and my mini sim is on its way!
Having been to the Vodafone store who failed, it was a pure joy to get sorted in mega fast time.
Thanks again.
Keith Evans ;-)
Jake B. – Onecom Rep
Thank you for sharing your experience, Keith. It’s great to hear that our teams have looked after you well but naturally it’s disappointing to know you’ve had some issues along the way. We are always looking for ways to improve and to offer a better experience for our customers so it’s important that we receive feedback and we will be sure to pass on your comments.

melanied145
April 30th, 2020
I wanted to split my companies phones over two separate bills and change the names on the accounts.
Kirsty Jubb at digital Services and Support was incredibly helpful and assisted with every step of this. She helped with forms and answered all my questions and quires promptly. Nothing was too much trouble and I felt very valued as a customer.
Kirsty was very polite and friendly on all her emails.
It would be lovely if all support staff were as good as Kirsty.
Thank you for all your help it is appreciated.

Tip for consumers: na

Jake B. – Onecom Rep
Thank you for sharing your experience, Melanie. It’s great to hear that our teams have looked after you well but naturally it’s disappointing to know you’ve had some issues along the way. We are always looking for ways to improve and to offer a better experience for our customers so it’s important that we receive feedback and we will be sure to pass on your comments.

savannac6
February 16th, 2020
Wanted to upgrade my phone and onecom matched a competitors deal exactly if not better as I got to keep The entertainment package for 2 more years! Karl Davies has dealt with my past 2 upgrades over 4 years and he's always highly professional, makes it easy for me to understand and always finds a way to make the process a little more fun/banter! Top Lad!
Jake B. – Onecom Rep
Thank you for sharing your experience, Savanna, this is great to hear. We will be sure to pass on your comments.

sarahb1090
April 9th, 2020
Really efficient and helpful conversation with Kirsty at OneCom just now. Got all the info I needed with no waiting and feel confident that my phone account switch is running smoothly. Also proactive in offering additional advice.
Jake B. – Onecom Rep
Just what we like to hear, thank you for your review Sarah. We will be sure to pass on your comments.

lorrained84
January 29th, 2020
I upgraded my phone today and had the very good fortune to be looked after by Karl Davies. His patience was second to none !He listened to what I wanted and provided the best customer service I've had in a very long time. He asked what I needed in a phone and
expectations and didn't try to sway into something I didn't need !! Thank you Karl , you have the patience of a saint from a very happy , non technical phone user. I'll be back
Lorraine x
Jake B. – Onecom Rep
Thank you for sharing your experience, Lorraine, this is great to hear. We will be sure to pass on your comments.

jessier62
January 10th, 2020
I spoke with Karl Davies (Sales Exec') today for my upgrade. I have always been incredibly impressed with Onecom, for their service and deals. They are quick, efficient, friendly and overall, brilliant. Karl gave me a brilliant update today, more than I bargained and was very, very helpful and quick, very professional, friendly and did as much as he could to make sure I was a happy customer, and I am. Thank you Karl and thank you again, Onecom.
Jake B. – Onecom Rep
Thank you for sharing your experience, Jessie, this is great to hear. We will be sure to pass on your comments.

davidm3879
July 30th, 2020
I'm happy with Onecom. They've offered me some nice deals over the four or so years I've been with them . As market rates tend to fall towards the end of contracts their tariffs look just a little less attractive. That's probably true for most people on longer fixes. But, Onecom insert a review towards the end, which tends to level the playing field. Its good to be able to speak to a real person when needed. My very 1st contact with them and their account management was really winning. Longer term its been pretty good as well.
Jake B. – Onecom Rep
Thank you for sharing your experience, David, this is great to hear.

patc175
March 8th, 2020
Needed to activate a new SIM card. Kirsty on web chat today was friendly and quick. Very happy. So simple to use.
Jake B. – Onecom Rep
Just what we like to hear, thank you for your review Pat. We will be sure to pass on your comments.

annep220
May 27th, 2020
requested a date of when i can upgrade my phone. fount out within a few minutes. good customer service. thank you
Jake B. – Onecom Rep
We’re glad to hear that you are happy with the service provided, Anne.

alexl522
July 10th, 2020
Texted with Kirsty J today, she quickly solved the issues with my new phone and SIM. Took 3 minutes, excellent service!
Jake B. – Onecom Rep
We’re glad to hear that you are happy with the service provided, Alex. We will be sure to pass on your comments.

megang179
January 27th, 2020
James D was very helpful in activating a replacement SIM for our company and this was set up within 3 mins! Thanks!
Jake B. – Onecom Rep
Just what we like to hear, thank you for your review Megan. We will be sure to pass on your comments.

judyk221
February 1st, 2020
Fantastic customer service this morning as I called Onecom to upgrade my phone plan. Karl Davies was fantastic - explained everything, was professional and had a sense of humour and made it all seem really simple to do. Thanks Karl! I also spoke later to a guy named Alex. He was great too. Thanks x
Jake B. – Onecom Rep
We’re glad to hear that you are happy with the service provided, Judy. We will be sure to pass on your comments.

debb282
June 19th, 2020
Spoke today with Elysia B, very helpful !!! Sorted my query efficiently and politely. I would definitely feel comfortable about using the service again ! Thanks Elysia
Jake B. – Onecom Rep
We’re glad to hear that you are happy with the service provided, Deb. We will be sure to pass on your comments.

josephineg44
April 29th, 2020
Great focused communication from Eurika @ Onecom... patience and speed in her response. Followed up by thorough, precise and comprehensive action. Impressed.
martynh7
April 25th, 2020
Eurika Z was very helpful and answered my query within minutes. Efficient and polite to speak to. A lot better than previous employees I have dealt with at onecom.
Jake B. – Onecom Rep
Just what we like to hear, thank you for your review Martyn. We will be sure to pass on your comments.

colind27
May 12th, 2020
OneCom have been consistently supportive with our phone accounts for many years but there was no better a time to test relationship than during the Covid-19 pandemic. There are two things we could not live without during the lockdown 1) support from our bank 2) support from our phone company. The banks failed miserably on every level but Onecom always came though. Thank you!!
Jake B. – Onecom Rep
Thank you for sharing your experience, Colin, this is great to hear.

mitchl38
June 15th, 2020
I got in contact with Onecom as my 36 month contract was 24 months in and my entertainment pack had ended and so I no longer would be able to use Spotify Premium. Spoke to Kirsty J on chat and within minutes she was able to amend my contract to a cheaper price with a new entertainment pack. Very happy with the outcome, Thanks!

Tip for consumers: Any problems, jump on the live chat! Super helpful and quick

Jake B. – Onecom Rep
Thank you for sharing your experience, Mitch, this is great to hear. We will be sure to pass on your comments.

rhonas7
May 20th, 2020
I had a bill query this morning which was sorted out in minutes by the lovely Kirsty J. Very efficient, quick, no hassle and straightforward. Online chat is the way to go. Thank you onecom.co.uk you are leading the way in no nonsense answers to the bewildered technophobe. Without making us feel thick. Highly recommended service
kater185
May 4th, 2020
Thanks so much to Daniel H for his attention - sorted my query out no problem, saved me having to make a phone call !
Jake B. – Onecom Rep
Just what we like to hear, thank you for your review Kate. We will be sure to pass on your comments.

simonm209
June 12th, 2020
Daniel H dealt with my enquiry. He was courteous, understood what I wanted to know and answered all my queries promptly
Jake B. – Onecom Rep
Just what we like to hear, thank you for your review Simon. We will be sure to pass on your comments.

chrisb1585
June 16th, 2020
Spoke to Kirsty via Chat. Asked for proof of purchase, and I received email within 15 mins, good quick and efficient.
Jake B. – Onecom Rep
Just what we like to hear, thank you for your review Chris. We will be sure to pass on your comments.

robertag225
June 26th, 2020
I spoke to Kirsty today . And she was able to point me in the right direction on claiming my insurance .
Jake B. – Onecom Rep
Just what we like to hear, thank you for your review Roberta. We will be sure to pass on your comments.

Onecom

There is no mention of the 3 year contract when the salesman cold calls you.

By Frances B.
See more answers (4)

France's all they do is call your current supplier and pretend to be you and try to get the fee waiverd if this dosnt work there's nothing in the contract that holds them liable and you have already agreed to a contract with them they have no concerned over continue custom they will sting you once and make there money

By Dave M.
See more answers (3)

If you can't through on the phone send them an email - what they do with it is their problem but it will be proof you cancelled in time. And if later than the cooling off period, you were mis-sold anywayso have a right to cancel. Then cancel the DD and go back to your old supplier. Good luck

By L F.
See more answers (2)

They are very carefull with the way they word things for instance "we will endevor to waiver your ETF" so what there saying is they will try, And this was done by there legal team (consists of 2 people with no legal experance calling BT and pretending to be the customer saying because BT have up there prices your legally allowed to leave the contract free of charge, with BT just saying the charge is valid, and now they dont have a legal team atm so there not to concerned about customer happyness its a fly by company

By john w.
See more answers (2)

Ignore them. You cancelled the contract because it was mis-sold. You have cancelled the DD, just make sure it is not re-instated by them. Given the reviews I have just read I doubt they will take it down the legal route. You can always try threatening to sue for harrassment but, personally, I would just ignore them. Don't delete emails though - they are evidence should you need it.

By L F.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Onecom staff and other customers.

Onecom is one of the UK’s leaders in unified communications, specialising in business solutions which bring mobile and fixed line voice and data services together with super-fast broadband as a single, tailored, integrated package.

Onecom was formed in 2013 with a vision to provide innovative bespoke services backed by excellence in customer service.

The company’s track record in customer engagement, staff development and excellence in product range and knowledge is behind its rapid growth, which sees Onecom serving thousands of UK businesses from its headquarters in Hampshire and regional offices in Shoeburyness, Cardiff, Southampton, Leeds, Telford, Brighton and Belfast.

Jake B.
Customer Relations Manager

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Onecom?

Have a question about Onecom?