Review of Onecom

Tel: +44-33-00240000
care@onecom.co.uk

lorrainer96
12/6/19
I normally hate using online chat, but if they were all like Kirsty J I would feel more inclined to do so.

chrisp706
12/5/19
I received a very helpful response from James D, who resolved my concerns quickly leaving us content. Very polite and gave the impression that nothing was too much trouble. Thanks James
anns495
12/5/19
I have just finished a great customer service experience Karl Davies was polite efficient and listened to my needs and delivered a good deal without any sales spiel I would recommend his level of customer service
hayleyh40
12/5/19
Great customer service, east to deal with, would 100% recommend! The guy (Karl) was really helpful and got me a brilliant deal - a lot better than I was expecting!
tracyg176
12/4/19
Karl Davies helped me cancel a data bundle but more importantly secured me a great deal on a new phone. He was polite and courteous and informed me clearly.
jackiel263
12/4/19
I received a really helpful response from Daniel H and resolved the issue very quickly.

I would use this service again.
sarahs1154
12/3/19
Thank you to Karl who helped me renew my daughters phone contract,today he made it easy and quick. He has a clear speaking voice which really helps, as some telesales people are in a rush to get their spiel out, it adds confusion, and basically just sounds like noise.
harryh156
12/3/19
I needed to change my mobile tariff so I used the online chat. The person on the chap was really attentive and sorted me out with a much better tariff, which I am really grateful for.There was no 'Lets increase the price first' just a 'lets find you the best tariff for you'
He sorted everything quickly and left me a happy customer.
Thanks James D for your help.
damianf27
11/28/19
Karl dealt with me on getting a great deal on my upgrade. Karl was very helpful and pleasant to deal with.
manig4
11/28/19
Look Onecom, if you need me to tell you that Karl is doing a great job and I find out you haven't fed that back to him and rewarded him for it I'm going to take this towel off and chase you round the yard whipping your behind. Nobody wants that so do the right thing and give Karl a raise!
suef123
Sue F.
11/27/19
I was pleased with the service Karl provided and he helped me settle on a deal I can afford. He wasn't fazed by my technophobia and we even had a laugh in the process.
Thanks Karl with a K.
Sue F.
simond96
11/27/19
I called regarding an upgrade, Karl was extremely pleasant, helpful and very considerate of the time everything takes to process, he even bettered the contract I was hoping to get at no extra charge. Superb customer service skills and he deserves all the accolades that come his way.
andreww571
11/27/19
Having contacted these guys a couple of times now, I can only compliement how they have dealt with the issues. I would highly recommend them!
briana434
11/20/19
My contract was about to end and, being Black Friday, some great discounts were on offer from other service providers. Karl managed to find me an even better deal ultimately saving me 66% on my current tariff. Well done Karl and many thanks.
johnd2959
11/20/19
Carl Davies my Onecom representative was really helpful and friendly and it was clear to me that he had a wealth of knowledge about his products. Throughout our conversation he conducted himself in a professional and efficient manner. I am really glad that he took my call this afternoon as I enjoyed speaking with such a pleasant person. Some of the companies I have to deal with leave a lot to be desired but not One com which is why I have remained a customer with them for such a long time.
maryamb5
11/20/19
Fast and very helpful. Needed to activate my Sim card for the new phone and done it in less than 2 minutes as the agent was very fast and efficient. Thanks
jaynef14
11/20/19
James has been so helpful with my enquiry regarding phone contracts, prompt and clear information has been provided. Great example of customer service lots of companies could and should learn from this.
mariah377
11/20/19
A lovely helpful young lady called Eureka sorted out my problem very quickly and also rung me to check I was sorted. Thank you
jamesc1630
11/15/19
I webchatted with Eurika from OneCom and she helped transfer my number to a new SIM card in no time flat. Very professional and efficient.
ianb282
11/15/19
Eurika was very, very helpful. Obviously well trained and intelligent. Very happy with her attention to my problem.
jacquit5
11/15/19
Kirsty was fantastic! She was so helpful, she made the process so easy and quick; keeping me informed every step of the way! Thank you so much Kirsty!
davide582
11/15/19
Thank you for excellent assistance in transferring sims into my new phone.
Your response was always prompt and very helpful.
tinaw231
11/13/19
Perfect as usual the customer service is outstanding. Always polite and happy to help. Today I was given all information I needed in the live chat in a few minutes no long waiting times. Adviser was knowledgable and answered all my questions. I have never had any problems with onecom keep the good work up guys
sarahh597
11/12/19
Karl was extremely helpful, very friendly and showed interest in solving my query. Great that he was able to call me back and understood why I needed to cut my original call short.
dannyd150
11/7/19
So far they have saved me money, upgraded my phone and given me unlimited data. They have made the whole process as swift as possible and have been very proffessional.

There is no mention of the 3 year contract when the salesman cold calls you.

By Frances B.

France's all they do is call your current supplier and pretend to be you and try to get the fee waiverd if this dosnt work there's nothing in the contract that holds them liable and you have already agreed to a contract with them they have no concerned over continue custom they will sting you once and make there money

By Dave M.

If you can't through on the phone send them an email - what they do with it is their problem but it will be proof you cancelled in time. And if later than the cooling off period, you were mis-sold anywayso have a right to cancel. Then cancel the DD and go back to your old supplier. Good luck

By L F.

They are very carefull with the way they word things for instance "we will endevor to waiver your ETF" so what there saying is they will try, And this was done by there legal team (consists of 2 people with no legal experance calling BT and pretending to be the customer saying because BT have up there prices your legally allowed to leave the contract free of charge, with BT just saying the charge is valid, and now they dont have a legal team atm so there not to concerned about customer happyness its a fly by company

By john w.

Ignore them. You cancelled the contract because it was mis-sold. You have cancelled the DD, just make sure it is not re-instated by them. Given the reviews I have just read I doubt they will take it down the legal route. You can always try threatening to sue for harrassment but, personally, I would just ignore them. Don't delete emails though - they are evidence should you need it.

By L F.

Questions? Get answers from the Onecom staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Onecom