Review of Onecom

Tel: +44-33-00240000
care@onecom.co.uk

seanb218
10/18/19

i moved to onecom a while ago now and everything i have needed to do has never been an issue - whether it be calling the office or using live chat - would totally recommend onecom

christophers642
10/18/19

I telephoned OneCom Customer Service this afternoon and spoke with Kerry. Kerry was able to sort out my problem very quickly and she was very friendly and spoke very clearly.

cb422
10/18/19

I have had various issues with other Onecom employees generally making my life difficult over the last 2 months, but Eurika Zukaite, a customer service administrator has restored my faith in the company with her helpful and reliable attitude.

chriss1557
10/18/19

Needed some assistance getting underway with a new phone and SIM card. Daniel, on online chat, was extremely helpful and quickly resolved my issue.

ryant293
10/16/19

Brilliant service form Karl Davies! Got me a very good deal on my new phone and reduced the cost of my monthly payment

debral5
10/16/19

Never any complaints with onecom,,things are always resolved quickly. Would definitely recommend to friends and family

michellep498
10/16/19

I was phoning to cancel 2 of my contracts as the prices seem to be going up and up . I explained what I had found and Karl matched one and beat the other. Really pleased as been with Vodafone a very long time with no faults.

helenm316
10/16/19

Hi I have just upgraded my phone. A lovely guy called Karl Davies helped me through it.
It was all very easy and straight forward. Karl was an absolute delight and extremely professional. Thank you Karl

alanh287
10/13/19

james d solved my problem with no effort at all and quickly as well thanks 0necom brilliant service as usual

andyc218
10/10/19

Honest and to the point Karl Davies put me at ease with my problem and dealt with it professionally and properly advise me on my best situation. For my on going contact.

beatricet14
10/7/19

Lucy helped me to find a solution over problem with refunds and payments. She was a good listener and she tried to find the ultimate solution to the problem

victorial163
10/3/19

Renewed my contract with Karl Davies Sales Executive who was extremely helpful, friendly and got the job done efficiently. Excellent customer service and an asset to Onecom, Thanks for your help and advice Karl :)

sallys220
10/1/19

Efficient & courteous service from Karl Davies. Everything explained well.

Only issue was a rather poor line!

davidd1038
10/1/19

Called to cancel a mobile number as no longer needed. Spoke to Karl Davies and was sorted in no time.

caroleg57
9/30/19

I wanted to upgrade - or rather downgrade as my phone is ok. Karl Davies went through all the options and was very courteous and clear with his explanations. This is the second time I've upgraded my Vodafone through OneCom and is soooooooo much better than dealing with Vodafone!
I wasn't pressured to take a more expensive package, Karl tailored my needs and offered me 2 options to choose from, both excellent. Thank you for making my renewal cheaper and without fuss.

shawna79
9/30/19

Phoned with querie about my bill. Spoke to max who sorted it out straight away.
Overall an excellent service.

geoffreye10
9/26/19

Renewal of contract for new phone was undertaken with efficiency and good humour. The desire to upgrade my current arrangement covered all details and costs. The costs specified were most reasonable.

fionah45
9/26/19

I had fantastic service for my upgrade over the phone with Karl Davies. He helped narrow down my choice for a new phone and was a pleasure to chat to. He was very efficient and super informative. He made the whole process really easy.

clairet65
9/26/19

Whenever I've had to call the staff have always been very polite and helpful. They found me a good deal when I re newed my contract although it would have been easier if I could have done it in store

michaelg1332
9/26/19

He is straight down the line and honest which is a rarity in the industry. I've been using OneCom for around 6 years now and they've always been great.

bernardb133
9/26/19

It was a pleasure to speak to someone that made the operation plain and simple. Also a very pleasant and cheerful response.

simono21
9/24/19

Lauren answered my request efficiently and accurately, I was very pleased with her response! Her attitude was of one glad to assist.

sm447
9/24/19

I rung and spoke to some1 on the team called karl Davis..he explained the contract plan which i felt was a very good offer...so i am a happy customer Karl was pleasant and very helpful

deanw98
9/20/19

Extremely helpful and very polite! Was extremely bubbly and couldn't help me enough. Any questions he didn't know, he put me on hold and found out the information.
Excellent service

neilh120
9/20/19

Matt was very very helpful and told me all the do`s and don`ts of travel abroad and within the UK,answered all of my questions from the normal to the silly, and was very polite and giving me options along the way, I have never contacted them before but would be very happy to do so again, very polite and they clearly train their staff very well. Outstanding.

There is no mention of the 3 year contract when the salesman cold calls you.

By Frances B.

France's all they do is call your current supplier and pretend to be you and try to get the fee waiverd if this dosnt work there's nothing in the contract that holds them liable and you have already agreed to a contract with them they have no concerned over continue custom they will sting you once and make there money

By Dave M.

If you can't through on the phone send them an email - what they do with it is their problem but it will be proof you cancelled in time. And if later than the cooling off period, you were mis-sold anywayso have a right to cancel. Then cancel the DD and go back to your old supplier. Good luck

By L F.

They are very carefull with the way they word things for instance "we will endevor to waiver your ETF" so what there saying is they will try, And this was done by there legal team (consists of 2 people with no legal experance calling BT and pretending to be the customer saying because BT have up there prices your legally allowed to leave the contract free of charge, with BT just saying the charge is valid, and now they dont have a legal team atm so there not to concerned about customer happyness its a fly by company

By john w.

Ignore them. You cancelled the contract because it was mis-sold. You have cancelled the DD, just make sure it is not re-instated by them. Given the reviews I have just read I doubt they will take it down the legal route. You can always try threatening to sue for harrassment but, personally, I would just ignore them. Don't delete emails though - they are evidence should you need it.

By L F.

Questions? Get answers from the Onecom staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Onecom