Review of OJCommerce

Tel: 954-519-2555
info@ojcommerce.com

christinar158
5/6/19

I ordered a trampoline mat and it turned out to be too big. I filed for a return and was told I would have to pay for the return myself and a 20% restocking fee. On a $100 item this hardly seemed fair. Then they said I had to return the item in the exact same packaging it came in or it would be 50% restocking fee. Try refolding a 16 ft. trampoline mat exactly the same way it came not fun. This company is not good to buy from even if their items are lower priced.

kathleent99
4/19/19

I began a return process before my 30 days was up. They did not respond to my emails, only Amazons. And they closed my ticket before i could get through to someone on the phone. Do not push ext. 0 when calling. It only hangs up on you.

gloriab108
4/18/19

I bought an Artic King for my bedroom and I love it. I have central air conditioning but it's just me in the home now so I'm trying to conserve.
I just got the new AK 12,000 and the plug doesn't work. I'm really upset over this.

dyanb2
4/18/19

Just received order(early) and found directions easy to follow with all parts clearly marked. Came in perfect condition. Ordered on Walmart.com

benk121
4/13/19

-Nonexistent customer service.
-awful return policy
-no cancellations once they "print a shipping label" even though item days from shipping.
-They charged $300 more on Walmart site than their own and wouldn't honor their lower price.
-Walmart couldn't get them to accept the cancellation so they told the shipper to return the item to the sofa to the manufacturer's warehouse and ate the cost.
-American Express and Walmart are investigating this scam operation.
-DON'T BUY FROM THEM!!!

monicac165
4/8/19

Ordered a pack of 15 water bottles. When the order arrived I received one. Company states it was a typo in the ad. Who in their right mind would pay $19.74 for a 2 dollar water bottle? Company will not fulfill the order

sueb258
4/2/19

I ordered a kitchen light fixture through Wal-Mart. I had read some of the reviews stating OJ Commerce was not reliable, but my order was perfect! The instructions were in the box, the lights were wrapped and in great condition, the box was delivered very quickly! Everything was correct. I would recommend this company to anyone!

georgenej
3/29/19

I always purchase wool area rugs especially; if they are the oriential type. I bought a 5x8 Rugsotic wool area rug from OJCommerce through Walmart. This rug is beautiful. The pictures on line were a little muddy; but the rug in person is a beautiful soft taupe with rose and peach flowers in the design. It is a beautiful wool; cut pile oriental carpet and the price was spectacular! You would normally pay 5 times more for this rug anywhere else. I can highly recommend it. I tried twice to upload jpg photos but this website kept giving me an error message. So not my fault. I do love this carpet!

mistys42
3/23/19

Came in a timely manner. Beautiful when put together. Love this piece. Goes well with my living room decor.

cw2
3/11/19

I ordered a light through Walmart.com, not knowing it was from OJCommerce, I requested to cancel the order a few hours later and they stated it was already shipping and could not cancel the order. It DID NOT ship for another 5 days! They lie to make money. There return policy states "Some products are subject to a 20% restocking fee" no mention as to what, no mention to all, but they charge the 20% to put an unopened box back on a rack. In addition, can't send it back because FedEx charges $78 for shipping, so in total you lose 70% of your money. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM, SEARCH FOR THE ITEM AND GET IT SOMEWHERE ELSE EVEN IF IT IS MORE EXPENSIVE. I MADE A $160 MISTAKE ORDERING FROM THEM.

debrar142
3/2/19

Niche Cubo Set of 6 Foldable Fabric Storage Bins that I ordered are great. Very sturdy. Love them. I designed a play cabinet for my grandchildren and they love it.

stefaniel15
2/27/19

DO NOT PURCHASE from this vendor!!! Worse customer service experience ever. The challenge begins with attempting to return an item. The restocking fee is at minimum 20% plus shipping cost. This company then determines if they will increase the restocking fee to 50% upon receipt of return. The photos of the original item is fraudulent. Similarities exist, but the quality of the item is garbage

michaela776
2/26/19

I did not buy directly from their site. I bought an armchair from Walmart.com, and they were the vendors. It was shipped just a few hours from the time that I ordered it. The chair arrived much sooner than I thought that it would. They did a nice job!

michelleb691
2/26/19

Ordered a product, on Amazon. Within the hour cancelled it. Got an email that said might be too late to cancel. The product shipped 4 days later, I think they just ignore cancel requests. I can return it if I pay shipping and a 20% fee. Oh, taking 1.5-2 weeks for delivery.

taram101
2/20/19

This company is a vendor on Walmart.com They advertised a distressed barn door. We purchased it and when it arrived it was a completely different looking product. It looked painted dark brown versus stained, it was a solid color versus weathered and it had no distressed textures as advertised. I reached out to start the return process and they ignored me after requesting an image. It wasn't until I filed a complaint against them that they responded to my email stating "We just now sent a message to the warehouse"...the warehouse? for what? To approve a return? To look at photos? it's been 8 days since I requested a return, they've held my money hostage and refused to respond hoping I'll go away like it seems many of their other victims have. I have filed complaints with the BBB, FTC and Attorney General. Hopefully they will not be permitted to continue to perpetrate fraud through false advertising.

eugenep42
2/5/19

I purchased the item that ,upon arrival,determined wouldn't fit .
We requested return. The package was in my house only for 3 days .Never taken out of the box!
RESTOCKING FEE 20% (OIf the $529.00 price)

rogerb261
2/1/19

I ordered a 10' x 20' canopy and only received the tarps for the sides, front, and back. The top was not include nor the frame that the picture clearly showed when I ordered it. Tried to dispute my order only to be rejected and told the top canopy and frame were not included.
Do not!! Do not order anything from this company as they are scam artists!!! I tried to send it back and they said it was non-returnable!!!!!!!!!!!!

ranaes
1/28/19

Never delivered order and still charged me. Don not recommend. Buyer Beware. Shame on you
Having to dispute charges.

leeb283
1/28/19

Horrible customer service! Do not buy from this website! They refused to change the shipping address on an order and now its been shipped out to the wrong location! Instead of calling to re-route the package (I verified that this is possible with Fed Ex) they suggested that I pick it up...from a city that's 600 miles away. Glad I paid with Paypal so I can dispute the claim!

theresaj54
1/22/19

I ordered an adjustable bed frame for my parents so they could sleep better, that was over a month ago. Took my payment no problem, but weird thing is, nothing has even shipped out yet. The only time I get an email update is after I send in a question or comment. So far, the estimated ship date was 30+ days after my original order. This type of service is ridiculous at best. Should be ashamed of themselves. I haven't been able to reach anyone on customer service line because I refuse to wait over 15 minutes to talk to these low life ridiculous people.

joyced83
1/17/19

I purchased a Sharp Carousel Counter top microwave oven (Sharp ZSMC1131CB 1.1 Cu. Ft. Microwave, Black) through Walmart. It was sold/shipped from OJCommerce. Instead of having to wait the 6 or 7 days for it to ship, I received it in ''2 or 3 days''!!

The oven was as stated in the Walmart ad. So far it works fine but still needs a light when door opens and a lighted touch pad .........

jacks663
1/16/19

Sent defective merchandise and won't stand behind it! It's junk. Customer service is zero. Two thumbs down!!!

jesss87
1/15/19

Horrible company as all the other reviews have already said.

The product itself was misleading on the Walmart ad showed a full bed set, what I received was a couple bottom slats for a trundle bed. That is NOT what was pictured on the website or mentioned in their product description on Walmart that you were not receiving the whole bed set.

Second issue is the slats that were received were damaged.

It's been weeks going back and forth trying to get a refund from this company, customer pays return shipping and 20% restocking fee?? For a misleading and damaged product? Get out of here.

This company sucks and should not be selling items on Walmart or Amazon

pollyd6
1/15/19

Product arrived damaged and they refused to ship out a replacement for fear that the :"mirror will once again arrive damaged" - which makes absolutely no sense. Your company sells mirror online specifically for it to be shipped out, no? Why ignore a request to package the product more securely so you do not waste anymore money on products?

upsetc17
1/14/19

Never order from them thru Walmart.com or never order from them at all. Purchased a painting that cost me 2$$.$$. Came defective. I have a photo to prove it. You can't talk to them unless calling Walmart and gets transferred to them. Will force you to get a replacement or they will charge you 20% restocking fee and pay for the return label. Who does that? Just don't buy. Called my bank for a dispute so I could get my money back!

do a CHARGE BACK!

By annabell b.

Questions? Get answers from the OJCommerce staff and other customers.

OJCommerce?