Review of OJCommerce

Tel: 954-519-2555
info@ojcommerce.com

eugenep42
2/5/19

I purchased the item that ,upon arrival,determined wouldn't fit .
We requested return. The package was in my house only for 3 days .Never taken out of the box!
RESTOCKING FEE 20% (OIf the $529.00 price)

rogerb261
2/1/19

I ordered a 10' x 20' canopy and only received the tarps for the sides, front, and back. The top was not include nor the frame that the picture clearly showed when I ordered it. Tried to dispute my order only to be rejected and told the top canopy and frame were not included.
Do not!! Do not order anything from this company as they are scam artists!!! I tried to send it back and they said it was non-returnable!!!!!!!!!!!!

ranaes
1/28/19

Never delivered order and still charged me. Don not recommend. Buyer Beware. Shame on you
Having to dispute charges.

leeb283
1/28/19

Horrible customer service! Do not buy from this website! They refused to change the shipping address on an order and now its been shipped out to the wrong location! Instead of calling to re-route the package (I verified that this is possible with Fed Ex) they suggested that I pick it up...from a city that's 600 miles away. Glad I paid with Paypal so I can dispute the claim!

theresaj54
1/22/19

I ordered an adjustable bed frame for my parents so they could sleep better, that was over a month ago. Took my payment no problem, but weird thing is, nothing has even shipped out yet. The only time I get an email update is after I send in a question or comment. So far, the estimated ship date was 30+ days after my original order. This type of service is ridiculous at best. Should be ashamed of themselves. I haven't been able to reach anyone on customer service line because I refuse to wait over 15 minutes to talk to these low life ridiculous people.

joyced83
1/17/19

I purchased a Sharp Carousel Counter top microwave oven (Sharp ZSMC1131CB 1.1 Cu. Ft. Microwave, Black) through Walmart. It was sold/shipped from OJCommerce. Instead of having to wait the 6 or 7 days for it to ship, I received it in ''2 or 3 days''!!

The oven was as stated in the Walmart ad. So far it works fine but still needs a light when door opens and a lighted touch pad .........

jacks663
1/16/19

Sent defective merchandise and won't stand behind it! It's junk. Customer service is zero. Two thumbs down!!!

jesss87
1/15/19

Horrible company as all the other reviews have already said.

The product itself was misleading on the Walmart ad showed a full bed set, what I received was a couple bottom slats for a trundle bed. That is NOT what was pictured on the website or mentioned in their product description on Walmart that you were not receiving the whole bed set.

Second issue is the slats that were received were damaged.

It's been weeks going back and forth trying to get a refund from this company, customer pays return shipping and 20% restocking fee?? For a misleading and damaged product? Get out of here.

This company sucks and should not be selling items on Walmart or Amazon

pollyd6
1/15/19

Product arrived damaged and they refused to ship out a replacement for fear that the :"mirror will once again arrive damaged" - which makes absolutely no sense. Your company sells mirror online specifically for it to be shipped out, no? Why ignore a request to package the product more securely so you do not waste anymore money on products?

upsetc17
1/14/19

Never order from them thru Walmart.com or never order from them at all. Purchased a painting that cost me 2$$.$$. Came defective. I have a photo to prove it. You can't talk to them unless calling Walmart and gets transferred to them. Will force you to get a replacement or they will charge you 20% restocking fee and pay for the return label. Who does that? Just don't buy. Called my bank for a dispute so I could get my money back!

tamers6
1/4/19

i received broken parts and quality it trash, i will never recommended this merchant. so please be careful

jodeec
1/4/19

I have called countless times. 3 times i spoke with a representative and did not get a suitable answer and so asked to speak with a supervisor . 3 times I got transferred and 3 times he did not pick up and I was put to voicemail. That was a week ago and no one has called me back and now I can't even get through.

barrye89
1/2/19

It took the company 24 days to tell me the item I ordered was out of stock. I e-mailed the company several times and they would not respond. I wouldn't buy anything from this company. I also let Amazon know that this company is not reptuable.They should not even get 1 star.

olgal32
1/1/19

Very Unprofessional company with terrible Customer Service that should not exist on the Market. It sells cheap poor-quality products and they know it. As they have a lot of returns due to the defective and bad quality stuff they sell, their return policy requires Customer to pay returning shipping cost + 20% restocking fee. That is how they make money!!! Stay away from them!!! I am providing photos of table legs I did receive from the company. Replacement legs came defective too. Find another company to buy furniture from, company who will care about their customers and company's reputation because Ojcommerce does not care at all.

markr645
12/29/18

I needed 4 chairs for my office, and needed chairs that were wide and sturdy. OJ Commerce had a great price for 4 chairs, and delivered in just 4 business days.

rachaelj17
12/28/18

I ordered a snowblower from this company, and because they misprinted the ad and price, they cancelled my entire order without my knowledge. I also had to wait almost 2 weeks to get my money back to my account. If you advertise a product for a certain price, you should be held responsible for providing the product at that price.

shellyc69
12/26/18

Ordered my product and called back two hours later to cancel they said sorry but you now have to wait for your item to ship they return it. There is a 20% restocking fee and I have to pay for shipping. Then when I got item and wanted to return on my day off had to wait for 48-72 to get return conformation ok.

jasonc524
12/19/18

I ordered a curio cabinet on Amazon through oj commerce. I only received half of it and the other half was Supposably on back order. I never received the other half and my claim is being denied because I'm being told to send the other half back at my expense. Amazon is siding with oj commerce on the issue as well. Both Amazon and oj commerce are scam artist and i would recommend that both companies be boycotted for being a thief companies who should be facing class action lawsuits.

robertf554
12/18/18

Purchased a sauder cabinet through Walmart via OJ Commerce. Item arrived damaged .Contacted OJ and they sent replacement parts. Due to poor packaging ,they arrived damaged. I asked for a refund because chances of receiving usable pieces was nil. They wanted to charge a restocking fee and wanted me to pay for repacking and shipping. I never received a usable item !!!

gregd147
12/14/18

Really tight on money so looked for a good deal on a twin bed with trundle bed. OJ Commerce had on advertised for $79.09 w/ free shipping!! Almost $50 cheaper than the other ones I was looking at. So I e-mailed the company on Ebay and asked if the price was right because it seemed so cheap. He replied the price was right and thanks for reaching out to them.Ordered the bed 5 days ago and curious why I haven't seen shipping info, I get a notice from Ebay the order has been cancelled. After calling the company and finally getting an answer from the OJCommerce rep said they made a mistake and are returning my money in up to 7 days. They have already had my money 4 days, now 7, and I'm reading about people who don't get there money for up to a month if at all. My wife is contacting the Florida States Attorney to see if anything can be done. I feel like I have been scammed by this company even though it just happened. Their phone reps were very disconcerting, and gave the impression it was too bad for me. Oh well my wife's mean as hell and she's out to get their ass. DON'T BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!! SCAMMERS!!!

allisonb117
12/10/18

I ordered a small children's rocking chair. What was delivered was a very large table. The item was supposed to be delivered on Tuesday (of, we'll call it week 1) The item was delivered on Tue/Week 1 but as I mentioned, it was the wrong item. I needed the correct item as a bday gift on Saturday/Week 1. Tue night/Week 1 I emailed about the problem. Wed/Week 1 they asked for photographic proof. Wed/Week 1 I provided the proof. Thur/Week 1 I sent a follow up email. Thur/Week 1 they told me these things take time. Friday night/Week 1 they asked for an item number on the item I received. Sat/Week 1 I show up to bday party with no gift. Tue/Week 2 I ask for an update. Tue/Week 2 they tell me to mail back the table I received and once they receive it, then they will issue me a refund for the children's rocking chair. I tell them that's unacceptable, I shouldn't still be waiting for an item when it wasn't my fault I didn't have the item in the first place. I also tell them they can arrange for pickup of the TABLE because I'm not taking it to a shipping facility - it's too big and heavy. After 20 minutes of being putting on hold 3 times they agree to send a truck. Wed/Week 2 the truck picks up the table. It is now Mon/Week 3 and I, again, had to email them for a status update on my rocking chair. They say they received the table back in their warehouse and will let me know within 48 hours the status of my rocking chair. Tomorrow will be 2 weeks since I DIDNT receive my chair and they are telling me it's another 2 days because I'm even to be updated. Not even 2 more days til I receive my item but 2 more days til they give me any details. From now on, if I see their name as the fulfillment agency, I'm going to purchase a different item. I advise you to do the same.

davek189
11/30/18

They claim "we are committed to providing 100% customer satisfaction" on their site. LMFAO, what a joke. If there is any problem, regardless of why, you pay 20% restocking AND return shipping. I mistakenly through walmart, bought a chair, would have cost me close to $100 to return a $300 chair. Walmart should drop them like a hot potato.

lindak390
11/28/18

Walmart Should read reviews and ban OJCommerce from their site. You cannot return items to Walmart and Walmart acts helpless in my item return fiasco. The return fee is outrageous and so is the return shipping. OJCommerce does not follow their own return police to provide needed information. They don't even answer phones during working hours. I have learned to always check out reviews before orderiing. Why do reputable companies like Walmart and Amazon allow this to go on?

darcyc10
11/21/18

Ordered a platform bed and arrived quickly- however when opened the bed was missing parts and wood damaged. I did not realize it was through a 3rd party vendor and not Walmart.com -meaning I could not return to Walmart. The quality sub-par to say the least. I had to call 3 times over 3 days to reach someone at the company. When I told them the issue with the bed, they asked we take multiple photos and list parts and send via email. They would not ship a new bed and pick up damaged bed. Furthermore, I cannot return the bed unless I pay shipping plus a 20% re-stocking fee. The woman on the phone was not helpful without one ounce of customer service. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COPMANY- I did not do my research and now noticing tons of complaints like mine.

danielles221
11/20/18

I received my tree on November 13, 2018 from Walmart.com and put it up immediately. The tree looks nothing like the photo! In my opinion a "Charlie Brown Tree." I called Walmart right away to return the item, and Walmart will not return the item because it's a third party item. I've tried to contact OJ commerce for a whole week and nothing! Finally, today I talked with a manager and they want to charge a restocking fee and shipping fee. They want pictures to decide if my claim is legit! You can see the whole middle post through the tree. My kids and husband were even laughing at it! BEWARE! Don't order from this company! I wanted to upload more pictures, but it won't let me!

do a CHARGE BACK!

By annabell b.

Questions? Get answers from the OJCommerce staff and other customers.

18 Photos for OJCommerce