OfficialiPhoneUnlock

OfficialiPhoneUnlock

officialiphoneunlock.co.uk

OfficialiPhoneUnlock has a consumer rating of 3.41 stars from 1,218 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. OfficialiPhoneUnlock also ranks 10th among Unlocked Phones sites. The most common issues with OfficialiPhoneUnlock are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

This company responds to reviews on average within 0 hour

• But these suggestions apart, it was a great service.
  • My phone was unlocked after 2 weeks of premium upgrade where as claimed SLA was 5-7 days.

• After using them to unlock my iPhone 5 two years ago very successfully I tried them again for my iPhone 6.
  • iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C -
How would you rate OfficialiPhoneUnlock?

“GENDERS”

Gary E.
5/12/16

First of all I would like to thank you for unlocking my iPhone 6 Plus,I will certainly recommend using you to anyone wanting their phone unlocking, it's simple and you don't have to leave your phone with anyone while they sort it and be without a phone,my phone took a little longer than expected because of the huge backlog but at least the phone was in my possession whilst you did and you kept me informed on the progress,once again I thank you

“biggest cheat”

yagui y.
2/21/20

I had ordered unlocking service in july 2019 & till jan 2020 nothing yet. It was suppose to be 30-45 days process. initial 20pounds & later 40 pounds to confirm & finish processing the order. "Nochex" does not help after staying in touch with them via several emails & at last they said nothing can be done from their side. they keep saying please wait. can somebody take some serious action against this website & shut them down please

Reviews (1,218)

iphone 6 (103) iphone 5 (77) great service (43) 3 days (37) customer service (40) premium service (24) 2 weeks (23) 24 hours (18) iphone 4 (24) 3 weeks (18) time frame (17) 2 days (21)
yaguiy
February 21st, 2020
I had ordered unlocking service in july 2019 & till jan 2020 nothing yet.
It was suppose to be 30-45 days process.
initial 20pounds & later 40 pounds to confirm & finish processing the order.
they keep saying please wait.
janinal2
March 14th, 2020
This is a MEGA SCAM page! They try to catch you with a low fee...then ask for more, then say it's blacklisted and ask for even more....then gone!
evag13
April 26th, 2016
It a great website, very quick service. They unlocked my iCloud account within 3 days. Very fast service. I will use them again because their price is good compared to the other company in the market. Very high quality service. Thanks to Official iphone unlock team.
laurag101
June 7th, 2016
Verified purchase
Needed to unlock an iPhone6. The service was really easy to use, regular emails keep you posted on the progress of the unlock and the whole thing only took a couple of days. It's a shame that it's a bit on the pricey side and while they do say that you pay in 2 instalments (the unlock request, followed by the actual unlock) I think it's written in such a way as to be easily missed. I knew about it, but see from other reviews that many didn't realise. More transparency on costing needed I think! Anyway...Overall, fast efficient service, great communication and would definitely use again for ease and reliability.
konstantinsk
November 14th, 2019
Ordered unlocking service in 2th July 2019 now is 15th November 2019 works not finished!

- First payment was on 17.99 Pounds 1 Jul
- Second payment was 30.00 pounds on 2 Jul
- officialiphoneunlock.co.uk told me that they will unlock my phone within 7-10 business days.
- In total, I was paid 187.99 pounds!

But still no any news from this company, my phone still locked !!!
On email does not answer, Ignored completely !

I think it is a scam site !

And yes, here is their another other website doctorunlock.net

Be Aware !
adrianm164
October 30th, 2019
SCAM SITE !!!!!!!!

hi,

it has been 7 months now and no unlock.here is a mail i received from them :

"we hope to be given a date when this and other unlocks will be completed

We understand that they have incurred delays, but we dont want to leave our customers in the dark

I can assure you that we will all pull together to get all unlocks completed as soon as possible

Kind regards

Lewis

AppleiPhoneUnlock Sales
sales[at]appleiphoneunlock.uk"

total SCAM site .
grahams12
November 17th, 2015
Verified purchase
I might have been enjoying my newly unlocked iPhone but because it took so long I am now in Thailand and BT can't hear my plea for it to be activated. 22 October until 17 November, frustrating.
I would have appreciated more of a warning at the outset, and more reassurance during the wait. But, the thing I really don't like is being sucked in with a £20 pre order price with no indication what the end price would be.
patrickc537
June 12th, 2020
This is honesty such a waste. I bought a phone because I put my trust into this website. My phone had the perfect credentials, and yet they said that they couldn't do it. It's a complete joke and I wouldn't wish this upon anyone.
grantj24
January 11th, 2020
A complete scam which I was victim of. They lure you in with a relatively cheap price. Once you've paid that, they tell you you need a premium service and get you to pay more money for that. Then they told me my phone was listed was reported as lost/stolen with Apple and I'll need to pay more money to get it unlocked. At this point I checked the phone's imei number against several sites that allow you to check to see if the imei is blocked or disabled by Apple and, lo and behold, it wasn't. Now they don't reposed to my requests for a full refund so unless you want to through your money away, avoid this service

OfficialiPhoneUnlock attempted to help this customer through the Sitejabber Resolution Center, but the customer did not respond

jenniferb1229
March 5th, 2020
They told me the money didnt go thru the order didnt go thru and it would be refunded i have sent 10 emails no response and it is still not unlocked and they wont respond!
chriss390
April 26th, 2016
Verified purchase
I'm pleased that my iPhone 6 is now unlocked, the customer service was good but it took a lot longer than I expected it would, in total it took 6 weeks from start to finish, partly because my phone was locked and barred by EE.

Also the unlocking cost me a total of £97 with the first payment being £19.99 I thought it would cost no more than £50, so the process is not cheap, overall I'm happy with the service and I'm glad my phone is fully unlocked
michaelk1406
January 6th, 2020
https://www.officialiphoneunlock.co.uk/ don't pay anything from this company its a-scam they will take ur money and keep giving excuses and they wont refund you my imei is *******66454161 after i paid for t mobile unlock they asked me to pay for more
annmariem6
June 14th, 2016
Verified purchase
Achieved the unlock but it took longer than expected - first as I hadnt actually activated the original sim then just waiting on the process happening. Official iphone unlock did keep me up to date throughout though.

I also didnt understand the pre order price, not realising that was a standard estimate and that more charges would apply - whether I didnt notice the obvious messages advising of this, or that they weren't obvious, I'm not sure!
dannyg147
September 26th, 2019
I sent the unlock since May 19th, paid for the express and still I haven't receive the phone unlocked... no customer service, this site is a total SCAM
apolloo1
September 4th, 2019
It's a scam. They ask for a bit of money at the start, then suddenly ask for more, and then more. All while giving excuses that your Iphone is lost, stolen, or whatnot. I'm sure if you asked, they couldn't even provide a video of the process they take to "unlock" your Iphone. $#*! this scam company, and $#*! apple.
not228
July 16th, 2019
The scam company IPhone Unlock UK uses NOCHEX for their merchant provider. Go to: https://support.nochex.com/kb/faq.php?id=230. Explain your situation and they will contact them on your behalf. DO NOT fall for the voucher. It is a scam. They will send you automated emails no matter what you put in your email. Their services do not work so go to the website and see if you can get your refund. If all else fails, go to your bank and file a claim.
davidt904
David T. – OfficialiPhoneUnlock Rep
Hi, sorry to hear that you are not happy with the service that you received, I can assure you that our site is not a 'scam' as you put it, the website has been in business for over 8 years and we have unlocked thousands and thousands of devices. You only need to see other review sites for legitimate reviews about our services.
phoenixp2
July 5th, 2016
Verified purchase
They unlocked my phone with no issues quicker than I expected. Though, I had a problem with their support service. I sent an email with two questions to the support email address; they didn't actually answer my first question and they blatantly ignored my other question. I then sent a follow-up email saying that that wasn't what I asked and that why they disregarded my other question. They never replied back... It seriously pissed me off.
jhonr13
May 19th, 2019
they ask for a payment then they ask you for another payment and they keep on stealing you without results
heatherc250
March 8th, 2019
I had a phone that they say they could not unlock; even after they have guaranteed it so. now they wont give a refund just a credit voucher to use against their "'premium" service that should be online in 30 days. Absolute rip off
garye23
May 12th, 2016
paulos33
November 1st, 2018
You must be aware that the payment you make is just a pre-order.
After some time when you receive the order confirmation email you'll understand the all picture.
Yes it's a scam and i believe that this company lives mostly with the revenues of orders that are never finished . After you understand you've been tricked you are not going to pay the extra amount they ask for.
My order was number *******74474744
amine23
June 23rd, 2016
Verified purchase
If you are looking for a trusted site to unlock your sim card lock this is the one, i was myself a lil bit not sure if i try it or not, but my brother recommended it to me and i tried it and it worth the try, the reason i gave 3 stars out of 5 is just one reason that the unlock process took too long, my phone was lock to sprint 99x i understand its a bit difficult unlocking to this carrier but i just think it took more than it should but other than that is perfect
diegom29
January 20th, 2017
Maked an order two weeks ago for unlock icloud and they say that the device is stolen and gives me a voucher (before this i have payed 19 pounds and only after they say that is a pre-order and if i want to continue i need to pay other 30 pounds!!!!). I have sended a proof that isn't stolen but they haven't reply about this and don't wont to give me a refund!!!!! Fake fake fake, don't trust them, it's only a waste of money!!!!

Tip for consumers: Stay away from them, don't waste your money!

dianas55
November 5th, 2015
Verified purchase
I ordered to unlock my iphone frome vodafone uk. Price was £19.99 I payed for it and later I got email that I need to pay more £29.99.I didn't understood what for I must to pay. So if someone will take this service make sure that you read terms&conditions and £20 it is not last price. Also order should came in 48-72 hours. But I got it unlocked more later. I am happy just for that they finally unlocked it.
rajk105
March 3rd, 2018
i doubt this service has really meant for unlocking the phones,
i recently i purchased for iPhone unlocking service and paid 20 lbs, and i see status shows 50% complete in their website. To rest 50% complete and to get the code need to pay another 50 British pound, stating as said before buying this service agreement.

I having big doubt this site really meant for unlocking or sucking money.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the OfficialiPhoneUnlock staff and other customers.

Unlock iPhone: Unlock your iPhone 3G,3GS,4, 4S and 5 easily, safely and permanently with an Official iPhone Factory Unlock. Upgrade your OS, sync with iTunes, without fear of re-locking. All models and firmware guaranteed.

jamess1641
Johnny T.
Owner / Executive
Typically responds within 0 hour

How do I know I can trust these reviews about OfficialiPhoneUnlock?

Have a question about OfficialiPhoneUnlock?