OfficialiPhoneUnlock

OfficialiPhoneUnlock

OfficialiPhoneUnlock has a consumer rating of 3.41 stars from 1,233 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with OfficialiPhoneUnlock most frequently mention great service, sim card and time frame. OfficialiPhoneUnlock ranks 12th among Unlocked Phones sites.

• Best part ws the time frame in which my iPhone 6s got unlocked.

• They have no customer services line... all you can do is email them and they don't reply.
  • Do not use them its a SCAM they will get you to commit to Premium Service = total scam and waste of money
How would you rate OfficialiPhoneUnlock?

“GENDERS”

Gary E.
5/12/16

First of all I would like to thank you for unlocking my iPhone 6 Plus, I will certainly recommend using you to anyone wanting their phone unlocking, it's simple and you don't have to leave your phone with anyone while they sort it and be without a phone, my phone took a little longer than expected because of the huge backlog but at least the phone was in my possession whilst you did and you kept me informed on the progress, once again I thank you

“Biggest cheat”

yagui y.
2/21/20

I had ordered unlocking service in july 2019 & till jan 2020 nothing yet. It was suppose to be 30-45 days process. Initial 20pounds & later 40 pounds to confirm & finish processing the order. "Nochex" does not help after staying in touch with them via several emails & at last they said nothing can be done from their side. They keep saying please wait. Can somebody take some serious action against this website & shut them down please

Reviews (1,233)

customer service (40) premium service (26) time frame (17)
yaguiy
February 21st, 2020

I had ordered unlocking service in july 2019 & till jan 2020 nothing yet.
It was suppose to be 30-45 days process.
Initial 20pounds & later 40 pounds to confirm & finish processing the order.
They keep saying please wait.

virginiab507
March 6th, 2021

Stay away from these rubbers! They cheat and do Nothing!
I have ordered Activation lock to be removed and paid initially 20 usd after that they ask another 40 usd and they did nothing. Instead they lie that give voucher (you don't receive any copy of it) and they run. This is FAKE site! Be Aware!

janinal2
March 14th, 2020

This is a MEGA SCAM page! They try to catch you with a low fee... then ask for more, then say it's blacklisted and ask for even more... then gone!

sanakar
November 9th, 2020

First they get you to pay 20£ and promise that they will unlock your phone, then then come back and tell you that they need more money (40£), then they come and tell you that your phone cannot be unlocked, but that you can't have your money back.
They gave me a voucher that I can only spend with them, which is basically useless, because their services are useless!

Stay away!

evag13
April 26th, 2016

It a great website, very quick service. They unlocked my iCloud account within 3 days. Very fast service. I will use them again because their price is good compared to the other company in the market. Very high quality service. Thanks to Official iphone unlock team.

garye23
May 12th, 2016

cesiliao1
May 10th, 2021

I bought a iwatch that had activation locked payed $39. Now they want $49 more for there premium service. This is a total scam. I just contacted the apple support system and you get that for free. Everyone that states 5 stars are scammers too

chriss390
Verified purchase

I'm pleased that my iPhone 6 is now unlocked, the customer service was good but it took a lot longer than I expected it would, in total it took 6 weeks from start to finish, partly because my phone was locked and barred by EE.

Also the unlocking cost me a total of £97 with the first payment being £19.99 I thought it would cost no more than £50, so the process is not cheap, overall I'm happy with the service and I'm glad my phone is fully unlocked

joed945
March 13th, 2021

They told me to send money. Yes I did send them the amount they said. Then they started making some stories up and ended up making me send another chunk of money. After the second transfer, they disappeared. Asking for refunding, no reply.
BE AWARE!

onemorev
July 31st, 2020

I purchased the unlock service and these people just disappeared from the map! BEWARE, this site will steal your money!

laurag101
June 7th, 2016
Verified purchase

Needed to unlock an iPhone6. The service was really easy to use, regular emails keep you posted on the progress of the unlock and the whole thing only took a couple of days. It's a shame that it's a bit on the pricey side and while they do say that you pay in 2 instalments (the unlock request, followed by the actual unlock) I think it's written in such a way as to be easily missed. I knew about it, but see from other reviews that many didn't realise. More transparency on costing needed I think! Anyway... Overall, fast efficient service, great communication and would definitely use again for ease and reliability.

annmariem6
June 14th, 2016
Verified purchase

Achieved the unlock but it took longer than expected - first as I hadnt actually activated the original sim then just waiting on the process happening. Official iphone unlock did keep me up to date throughout though.

I also didnt understand the pre order price, not realising that was a standard estimate and that more charges would apply - whether I didnt notice the obvious messages advising of this, or that they weren't obvious, I'm not sure!

grahams12
November 17th, 2015
Verified purchase

I might have been enjoying my newly unlocked iPhone but because it took so long I am now in Thailand and BT can't hear my plea for it to be activated. 22 October until 17 November, frustrating.
I would have appreciated more of a warning at the outset, and more reassurance during the wait. But, the thing I really don't like is being sucked in with a £20 pre order price with no indication what the end price would be.

kimberleyf
June 9th, 2016
Verified purchase

Admittedly I am now pleased/relieved to have an unlocked phone.
However six days is much longer than anticipated or indeed advertised. I was also unaware that further payment would be needed after the "pre-order". I am a single mum and it was a long wait without the use of a phone, also despite several email attempts I never received any communication.

phoenixp2
July 5th, 2016
Verified purchase

They unlocked my phone with no issues quicker than I expected. Though, I had a problem with their support service. I sent an email with two questions to the support email address; they didn't actually answer my first question and they blatantly ignored my other question. I then sent a follow-up email saying that that wasn't what I asked and that why they disregarded my other question. They never replied back... It seriously pissed me off.

gregm607
September 30th, 2020

bernardc29
February 22nd, 2017

When they tell your i cloud is ready to unlock and they want you to pay up with no assurance and no guaranty even they say they will refund it don't 110% scam. Ooh they say this to you "As a goodwill gesture, you have been given a £49.99 Voucher for this unsuccessful iCloud Removal." not a really money. Oh no customer support, and they keep changing there website Terms. Last time i check on they Home page and the terms page " No questions ask and 100% refund" now its gone. I found out in youtube about the people they scammed. I told them report it in UK Police..

konstantinsk
November 14th, 2019

Ordered unlocking service in 2th July 2019 now is 15th November 2019 works not finished!

- First payment was on 17.99 Pounds 1 Jul
- Second payment was 30.00 pounds on 2 Jul
- officialiphoneunlock.co.uk told me that they will unlock my phone within 7-10 business days.
- In total, I was paid 187.99 pounds!

But still no any news from this company, my phone still locked!
On email does not answer, Ignored completely!

I think it is a scam site!

And yes, here is their another other website doctorunlock.net

Be Aware!

adrianm164
October 30th, 2019

SCAM SITE!

Hi,

It has been 7 months now and no unlock. Here is a mail i received from them:

"we hope to be given a date when this and other unlocks will be completed

We understand that they have incurred delays, but we dont want to leave our customers in the dark

I can assure you that we will all pull together to get all unlocks completed as soon as possible

Kind regards

Lewis

AppleiPhoneUnlock Sales
Sales[at]appleiphoneunlock.uk"

Total SCAM site.

tylerc36
December 23rd, 2015
Verified purchase

Ultimately, you guys did what I needed to I appreciate it endlessly. However, initial frustration, your vending service would not take my card. Finally was able to do a special order through Paypal, and your service reps were very responsive in helping me and informing me of what stage of the process the unlock was in. I wish I'd known earlier, however, that my phone WAS in fact under contract, ended up waiting a few extra days because of that issue.

amine23
June 23rd, 2016
Verified purchase

If you are looking for a trusted site to unlock your sim card lock this is the one, i was myself a lil bit not sure if i try it or not, but my brother recommended it to me and i tried it and it worth the try, the reason i gave 3 stars out of 5 is just one reason that the unlock process took too long, my phone was lock to sprint 99x i understand its a bit difficult unlocking to this carrier but i just think it took more than it should but other than that is perfect

franka422
November 12th, 2020

They ask my for 3 payment and every time longer longer and that was last March and we are in november

dianas55
November 5th, 2015
Verified purchase

I ordered to unlock my iphone frome vodafone uk. Price was £19.99 I payed for it and later I got email that I need to pay more £29.99. I didn't understood what for I must to pay. So if someone will take this service make sure that you read terms&conditions and £20 it is not last price. Also order should came in 48-72 hours. But I got it unlocked more later. I am happy just for that they finally unlocked it.

emilys95
April 26th, 2016

Within 3 days they have completed my work. As per the estimation it should take more than 5 days but they did it within 3 days. It was pretty impressive. Keep informing me every days regarding the unlock process which was super feature of them. Very professional and high quality service.

madeleined3
May 20th, 2016
Verified purchase

After contacting my phone company back in America (AT&T), I would have had to drop $500 roughly to unlock my phone. I did some research and came across this site that could unlock it for £19.99; it worked perfectly and I purchased an international data plan to use on my newly unlocked iPhone! It was exactly what I needed for my time in Italy (: I strongly recommend using this if you are traveling for long periods of time internationally!

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the OfficialiPhoneUnlock staff and other customers.

Unlock iPhone: Unlock your iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4,4S and 5 easily, safely and permanently with an Official iPhone Factory Unlock. Upgrade your OS, sync with iTunes, without fear of re-locking. All models and firmware guaranteed.

jamess1641
Johnny T.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about OfficialiPhoneUnlock?

Have a question about OfficialiPhoneUnlock?