OfficialiPhoneUnlock reviews

Tel: +44 843 289 4084
sales@officialiphoneunlock.co.uk

peterk363
1/18/19

All they do is steal your money, then no refund, and they certainly do not unlock your iPhone either.

bens332
1/14/19
• Updated review

Still no response or service. If you've been scammed, call your credit card company and submit a claim. They will refund within a few days. OIU.CO.UK hasn't been able to convince them otherwise. In fact, the only email I got from them was asking me to pull the claim so they can give me a voucher. Yeah right. lol
Again, if I pay a surprise itinital fee for your company to verify the unlock can be done and then you come back and say it CAN and charge me a surprise ADDITIONAL fee, then you should DEFINITELY be able to unlock it. NOT come back and say "oh sorry, your phone MIGHT be blacklisted!" Psshshhh. lol. Not gonna go with OIU.CO.UK ever again. (again, the phone was my friends' who paid it off years ago and has a great account.....this was a flat out scam)

“Don't get SCAMMED!”
12/25/18
• Previous review

Wish I would have dug into their site more!! So mad I fell for this scam! Their "independent, trusted" review site is a bad link and their review page is malfunctioning. The only way you can contact them is through email. Red flags everywhere!!!
So you pay this super great price to unlock your phone then you find out it was just to see if they can or not. They told me they could and I had to pay another $40 to get my IMEI into the cue and that the $20 dollars was just to pay the processing fee! More red flags! So after you pay a non-refundable $20 you think you need to pay the $40 to not waste your efforts.
So check this! After they said they COULD do it with the $20, and I paid the additional $40, they sent an email two days later saying my IMEI was blacklisted or the account was outstanding and impossible to unlock! My close friend is the owner and gave the phone to my nephew! Their account is great, the iPhone 5 was paid off years ago, and Sprint said the phone was too old to find in their database!
These guys are total liars and are scamming people by asking for small amounts at a time!
Then they say they don't refund but give vouchers! Yeah right! Like people have all these phones they need to unlock. Guarantee they have thousands upon thousands of "voucher" money in their account that their spending on their own personal gains because they know that all these small phone owners are never going to use it. If they ever tried they would just lie again!
BUYER BEWARE!!!! do some research and go with DoctorSIM or others who actually refund and talk to their customers!!!!

dt124
1/13/19

I'm just echoing most of the others, same bait and switch and then no product delivery. Then they have the temerity to restate their Terms and Conditions in a threatening way.

asterixe
12/24/18

cellunlocker, co, uk do not be fooled they are scammers ... they charge you for the unlocking of icloud 50 and once you have paid them ..... they send you an email where they indicate they can not do the unlocking and do not return the money alleging that they are the expenses of the management

anneh203
12/15/18

iPhone Approved Unlock is a total scam. Nice website but they will just take your money and ignore you thereafter. Stay AWAY.

safam1
12/10/18

I paid for the service with initial fee only to receive email they need additional fee which I paid , it has been near two month and no unlock for my iphone and the only way to communicate is via email and they just respond with % of completion and no results. still after 2 months nothing.

kevinb623
11/5/18

This idiot's are just scammers stealing your money.They will even claim your phone is blacklisted or has outstanding balance even when you paid off the phone yourself! Reported them to the Texas attorney general office!

paulos33
11/1/18

You must be aware that the payment you make is just a pre-order.
After some time when you receive the order confirmation email you'll understand the all picture.
Yes it's a scam and i believe that this company lives mostly with the revenues of orders that are never finished . After you understand you've been tricked you are not going to pay the extra amount they ask for.
My order was number 355401074474744

octavianc
10/28/18

Payed 20 pounds and then after 1 day they requested another 80 to unlock the phone.
After doing more search found out that this is a big time SCAMMING site.
How come it's not banned yet?????

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY!!!

mandal3
10/24/18

Absolutely do not fall for this trap like I did! Go to a shop or street seller! Paid the £12.99, said they would get back to me within 48 hours, emailed me at 1am asking for more money, which is when I searched the review sights and realised it was a scam! Don't fall for it!!

kittikhunb
10/13/18

I should have researched this website before paying this website money. They claim that my IMIE is blacklisted(report lost or stolen) and offer me a voucher worth 36.49 pound to purchase an unlock for a different IMEI on their website. No way my IMIE is blacklisted since I bought it from the APPLE STORE. I do cross check online and my IMIE is clean. What should I do now?

jonathanb249
10/1/18

I went and paid before seen the reviews and is a $#*!ing scam.they charge you to tell you if they can unlock it and they say yes we can pay another 50 pounds and then they tell you phone is been reported lost or stolen so we can't.I been only owner of this phone and I checked other websites to see if it was reported and is not.is obvious is a scam.cheack all positive reviews and there is not a single one mentioning how they charge you twice whit out telling you and all negative ones which are real every single one mention it.just walk away and don't lose your money.I just graduated from law and my first job will be to make sure this web site gets shut down

chrisa358
9/9/18

I Went into their trap yesterday as I needed an urgent unlock of an iPhone 7 to enable online tickets to be available. My own network provider told me after waiting for one week, they can't unlock it, as I bought it second hand.
I googled and found the webpage for officaliphoneunlock and all sounded well and the price of £19.99 was not too bad. So I went for it. At no stage during this process was there any mention of a further payment. I paid and waited. I checked the status and it was 25%. It remained there the whole of yesterday. Early this morning, remind you it is Sunday, I received an email telling me that my unlock is ready. All I have to do is pay £29.99 and they will email me the code and how to proceed. They also included in the email a potential charge the carrier (my network) may charge for their loss of me leaving the network with such an expensive phone and that I need to check that the phone is not activation locked.
I felt so sick in stomach, as this was not what I read and expected.
I put the phone aside and yes I internally prayed, as I am a believer in Christ. I opened my daily bible verses and the verse send to me today was that God's angels will protect me from all sides and deliver me (Psalm 34:7).
I calmed down and re-run a google search on how best to unlock the iphone 7 and to my amazement there was this webpage www.macworld giving advise on how best to unlock iPhones. Among his suggestions and my network provider was to put the new sim-card into the phone and connect the phone to a computer to itunes and than it will be unlocked. He mentions that he had not tried it but passed the advise on.
I tried it straight away and it worked. The minute we connected the phone to iTunes it just asked us to unlock the phone (your normal unlock code or finger scann, etc) and I saw the new network appearing on the phone and on iTunes the statement your phone is unlocked.
So easy and free. Thank you so much for the writer of macworld .
I just wanted to share this here and confirm it worked for us and our iphone7 and our providers.
It is worth a try and is free. All iTunes can say it worked or not. But you won't loose any money.

peterf210
9/5/18

They don't deliver the unlock service but ask for further payments. Wrong statements on their website regarding their services. Stay away!

shayasthak
8/16/18

Wow, these guys know how to mooch money and they still exist under various names. I ordered the unlock on 13th, paid the 20 GBP (mind you I'm from India so this is almost 1.7 grand INR for me). Since it didnt move beyond 3% in over 24 hours (considering their TAT is 1-2 days), I paid another 10 GBP (yes, stupid me) to ''FAST TRACK.'' As soon as I paid, it jumped to 40%. And then? Once they took all the money they can from me, (unless they offer a faster than fast track facility), its stuck at 40%. I wrote 4 emails asking on the TAT and got ZERO response. Why aren't they blacklisted yet (at least in an apparent first world nation like the UK) is what's surprising me NOW that I know all their positive reviews are faff. Guess I got to put my law degree to use & sue them. Unfortunate decision, an even more unfortunate lot of scammers this website is.

Tip for consumers: Honestly try using ANY other website, no recommendations at all, but NOT this one. Save your money from going down the drain.

oswinj
7/16/18

They cannot unlock any iCloud locked devices which are currently sold by Apple, other than iPhone 5S and previous models which are discontinued by apple. Even if the device is a clean one they will make it a barred device which gives a msg (THIS SMARTPHONE IS UNCLEAN. This smartphone/tablet has been reported lost and is currently blocked by 1 or more networks.) You can check your device status on the website (cleancheck.me) prior to proceeding. I submitted proof that my devices are clean ones and they refused to process card refunds. And when it comes to iPad devices is also the same scenario, they only can unlock devices which are discontinued by apple. Please do not waste time submitting to remove iCloud or network locks which are currently sold by Apple and which are currently in contracts with any mobile network. They will not refund your money either. Please stay away from these scammers.

natalief47
7/14/18

No unlock, no response to emails - paid over 80 since 16/06 - what a joke!

AVOID

Ref: 351988068267336

annl147
7/4/18

Not reliable. They are a complete sham!
The too almost 4 days trying too unlock my phone then they told me it was on find my phone and i could not be refunded. Ad this was a big lie. The are a big fraud . they no longer respond to emails. Run !!!

georgeg239
6/2/18

they took my money via two payments and didnt reply me at all

Now i want to know how to complain them for the British Authorities?

bryanr75
5/31/18

This company has yet to respond to my many emails requesting assistance involving unlock order. It has been over 25 days since my order was placed.

kevinm577
5/30/18

Scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

ab294
5/23/18

100% SCAM...
They know how to take advantage of the system to blackmail you and loot your money
worst website ever...officialiphoneunlock.
They loot your money little by little.....
No Response..... very rude people... unprofessional..
Bad service that I have ever seen....
They mislead Innocent People who believe on clear message in their scam website.
They don't know how to run a business ....
They don't know how to treat customers with courtesy and respect.
My experience: I have sent money to this rubbish service(officialiphoneunlock.) after that they are asking more money. they deceive me. I keep emailing them but No replay, they will not care about emails. they are unprofessional.
I will share my experience with friends and social media, people should know this rubbish websites (officialiphoneunlock.)

sareena
5/17/18

I bought an apple handset from a reseller for the first time. After using for few days the phone got locked. I read reviews that Official iPhone Unlock can help and if not they refund the amount. I paid 20 GBP at first as pre-order. Their website said, they will get back with an estimated price. I waited for 2-3 Days but no reply. Since I had already paid that amount I trusted them to pay more 25 GBP to fasten the unlock process.

After about 5 Days I received a message from them that the icloud cannot be unlocked as it is blacklisted with Apple and we won't return your money as we incur charges. I asked them to deduct the charges they incurred for filing but refund the rest amount. But they did not reply back. Duped of 55 GBP and the phone. I confirmed I was okay if they deduct 5 GBP as their filing charges etc. and return remaining 50 GBP to my card but I received no reply and not a refund.

IMEI - 356996065505520

samh200
5/14/18

This is a scam without disclosing it a 2-payment service. There is no support and no one answer email regarding to the order. I want to get refund. Please cancel my order 5843229 and send me full refund

flasf
5/13/18

Soy uno más a los engañaron. Reclamar al banco la devolución del dinero y denunciar en el Juzgado y a la policía.

Hi shauna, 100% scam site plz don't waste your money believe me. ..

By Narsingh M.

Rip off. Plain and simple. Just yesterday I reported them to the Met Fraud Unit. I would urge others to do the same. They prey on people who trust their fake reviews. Don't send them anything..... Scam

By Richard C.

Theives and liars.

By Mark R.

They are simply Fraud

By Varun M.

Wabatwa, no smoke without fire. We need to stop this company as the evidence of foul play is overwhelming. Just google their name and see all the forums uncovering how they sidestep genuine transparency. I cant put any links in these comments unfortunately.

By Saville R.

Yer the website is a scam In my view. Your best bet is to contact them stating the problem and if you don't receive what you've been sold threaten to go to your bank - and actually phone the bank if it isn't resolved. My bank refunded me the money while they investigate and then took the money from the site but make sure you try a couple times to contact the site for help and if they don't respond or help and you haven't received what you paid for then contact your bank.

By Will T.

Hello, Sorry for the late reply, I’m in the middle trying to reverse the payment for some reason Visa doesn’t cover services. So I found another way round this still awaiting. I class this as Cyber Crime to be honest they need to take this site down. Watchdog, FSA, Police, etc need to get involved don’t feel ashamed/embarrass to contact them. SHUT THIS SITE DOWN!!! Thank you for reminding me, this week I will be contacting the busters a bit of delay due to being so busy. Will let you know the update

By Alicia M.

its a fake website please dont transfer any money to them .

By Varun M.

I wouldn't wait if I were you, you will never receive one.

By Mark R.

No, they not refund. It is a scamdite - they just stole your money eith Nochex services.

By George W.
Questions? Get answers from the OfficialiPhoneUnlock staff and other customers.

14 Photos for OfficialiPhoneUnlock