OfficialiPhoneUnlock

OfficialiPhoneUnlock

OfficialiPhoneUnlock has a consumer rating of 3.41 stars from 1,219 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. OfficialiPhoneUnlock also ranks 11th among Unlocked Phones sites. The most common issues with OfficialiPhoneUnlock are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

• But these suggestions apart, it was a great service.
  • My phone was unlocked after 2 weeks of premium upgrade where as claimed SLA was 5-7 days.

• co.uk and I place the order for my two Iphone 6 with them.
  • After using them to unlock my iPhone 5 two years ago very successfully I tried them again for my iPhone 6.
How would you rate OfficialiPhoneUnlock?

“GENDERS”

Gary E.
5/12/16

First of all I would like to thank you for unlocking my iPhone 6 Plus, I will certainly recommend using you to anyone wanting their phone unlocking, it's simple and you don't have to leave your phone with anyone while they sort it and be without a phone, my phone took a little longer than expected because of the huge backlog but at least the phone was in my possession whilst you did and you kept me informed on the progress, once again I thank you

“Biggest cheat”

yagui y.
2/21/20

I had ordered unlocking service in july 2019 & till jan 2020 nothing yet. It was suppose to be 30-45 days process. Initial 20pounds & later 40 pounds to confirm & finish processing the order. "Nochex" does not help after staying in touch with them via several emails & at last they said nothing can be done from their side. They keep saying please wait. Can somebody take some serious action against this website & shut them down please

Reviews (1,219)

iphone 6 (103) iphone 5 (77) great service (43) 3 days (37) customer service (40) premium service (24) 2 weeks (23) 24 hours (18) iphone 4 (24) 3 weeks (18) time frame (17) 2 days (21)
yaguiy
February 21st, 2020
I had ordered unlocking service in july 2019 & till jan 2020 nothing yet.
It was suppose to be 30-45 days process.
Initial 20pounds & later 40 pounds to confirm & finish processing the order.
They keep saying please wait.
janinal2
March 14th, 2020
This is a MEGA SCAM page! They try to catch you with a low fee... then ask for more, then say it's blacklisted and ask for even more... then gone!
grahams12
November 17th, 2015
Verified purchase
I might have been enjoying my newly unlocked iPhone but because it took so long I am now in Thailand and BT can't hear my plea for it to be activated. 22 October until 17 November, frustrating.
I would have appreciated more of a warning at the outset, and more reassurance during the wait. But, the thing I really don't like is being sucked in with a £20 pre order price with no indication what the end price would be.
evag13
April 26th, 2016
It a great website, very quick service. They unlocked my iCloud account within 3 days. Very fast service. I will use them again because their price is good compared to the other company in the market. Very high quality service. Thanks to Official iphone unlock team.
onemorev
July 31st, 2020
I purchased the unlock service and these people just disappeared from the map! BEWARE, this site will steal your money!
konstantinsk
November 14th, 2019
Ordered unlocking service in 2th July 2019 now is 15th November 2019 works not finished!

- First payment was on 17.99 Pounds 1 Jul
- Second payment was 30.00 pounds on 2 Jul
- officialiphoneunlock.co.uk told me that they will unlock my phone within 7-10 business days.
- In total, I was paid 187.99 pounds!

But still no any news from this company, my phone still locked!
On email does not answer, Ignored completely!

I think it is a scam site!

And yes, here is their another other website doctorunlock.net

Be Aware!
adrianm164
October 30th, 2019
SCAM SITE!

Hi,

It has been 7 months now and no unlock. Here is a mail i received from them:

"we hope to be given a date when this and other unlocks will be completed

We understand that they have incurred delays, but we dont want to leave our customers in the dark

I can assure you that we will all pull together to get all unlocks completed as soon as possible

Kind regards

Lewis

AppleiPhoneUnlock Sales
Sales[at]appleiphoneunlock.uk"

Total SCAM site.
chriss390
April 26th, 2016
Verified purchase
I'm pleased that my iPhone 6 is now unlocked, the customer service was good but it took a lot longer than I expected it would, in total it took 6 weeks from start to finish, partly because my phone was locked and barred by EE.

Also the unlocking cost me a total of £97 with the first payment being £19.99 I thought it would cost no more than £50, so the process is not cheap, overall I'm happy with the service and I'm glad my phone is fully unlocked
kimberleyf
June 9th, 2016
Verified purchase
Admittedly I am now pleased/relieved to have an unlocked phone.
However six days is much longer than anticipated or indeed advertised. I was also unaware that further payment would be needed after the "pre-order". I am a single mum and it was a long wait without the use of a phone, also despite several email attempts I never received any communication.
patrickc537
June 12th, 2020
This is honesty such a waste. I bought a phone because I put my trust into this website. My phone had the perfect credentials, and yet they said that they couldn't do it. It's a complete joke and I wouldn't wish this upon anyone.
grantj24
January 11th, 2020
A complete scam which I was victim of. They lure you in with a relatively cheap price. Once you've paid that, they tell you you need a premium service and get you to pay more money for that. Then they told me my phone was listed was reported as lost/stolen with Apple and I'll need to pay more money to get it unlocked. At this point I checked the phone's imei number against several sites that allow you to check to see if the imei is blocked or disabled by Apple and, lo and behold, it wasn't. Now they don't reposed to my requests for a full refund so unless you want to through your money away, avoid this service

OfficialiPhoneUnlock attempted to help this customer through the Sitejabber Resolution Center, but the customer did not respond

laurag101
June 7th, 2016
Verified purchase
Needed to unlock an iPhone6. The service was really easy to use, regular emails keep you posted on the progress of the unlock and the whole thing only took a couple of days. It's a shame that it's a bit on the pricey side and while they do say that you pay in 2 instalments (the unlock request, followed by the actual unlock) I think it's written in such a way as to be easily missed. I knew about it, but see from other reviews that many didn't realise. More transparency on costing needed I think! Anyway... Overall, fast efficient service, great communication and would definitely use again for ease and reliability.
jenniferb1229
March 5th, 2020
They told me the money didnt go thru the order didnt go thru and it would be refunded i have sent 10 emails no response and it is still not unlocked and they wont respond!
annmariem6
June 14th, 2016
Verified purchase
Achieved the unlock but it took longer than expected - first as I hadnt actually activated the original sim then just waiting on the process happening. Official iphone unlock did keep me up to date throughout though.

I also didnt understand the pre order price, not realising that was a standard estimate and that more charges would apply - whether I didnt notice the obvious messages advising of this, or that they weren't obvious, I'm not sure!
hasanmohammads
May 13th, 2016
Verified purchase
I have tried last 2weeks to email them but no one replied about my few problem with my pre-order and one unlock returned. They told me that as return lock i will get my money credit account but i haven't got anything. After that i try to call but more than one hour waiting no response. Still i am struggling to contact with them. You guys read my review please help me.
phoenixp2
July 5th, 2016
Verified purchase
They unlocked my phone with no issues quicker than I expected. Though, I had a problem with their support service. I sent an email with two questions to the support email address; they didn't actually answer my first question and they blatantly ignored my other question. I then sent a follow-up email saying that that wasn't what I asked and that why they disregarded my other question. They never replied back... It seriously pissed me off.
vanessam39
January 6th, 2016
Verified purchase
35 business days to get my phone unlocked, I only received one email update and one update online in my order. After about 15 business days I was told it would be "any day now" after I contact the sales department. I know the website says it can be longer then 1-5 business days but weekly updates would be nice just to know it's still being worked on especially after such a long delay. I was very disappointed with the communication. I understand that the time it takes is out of your control but communication is not. You even have a great way to check your Order status online but it isn't any help at all if it is not updated. Very disappointed but my phone is NOW unlocked so I give you 2 stars for getting it done.
garye23
May 12th, 2016
michaelk1406
January 6th, 2020
https://www.officialiphoneunlock.co.uk/ don't pay anything from this company its a-scam they will take ur money and keep giving excuses and they wont refund you my imei is *******66454161 after i paid for t mobile unlock they asked me to pay for more
yasina2
June 23rd, 2016
I placed order for iCloud removal for iPhone 6s
And after waiting for few days they send me email saying they can't remove this and need expensive premium and this service not available now when it's available we email you its past 1month now I haven't received anything but I did purchased unlocking three network. They unlocked it within 1day 29.99£
bernardc29
February 22nd, 2017
When they tell your i cloud is ready to unlock and they want you to pay up with no assurance and no guaranty even they say they will refund it don't 110% scam. Ooh they say this to you "As a goodwill gesture, you have been given a £49.99 Voucher for this unsuccessful iCloud Removal." not a really money. Oh no customer support, and they keep changing there website Terms. Last time i check on they Home page and the terms page " No questions ask and 100% refund" now its gone. I found out in youtube about the people they scammed. I told them report it in UK Police..
dannyg147
September 26th, 2019
I sent the unlock since May 19th, paid for the express and still I haven't receive the phone unlocked... no customer service, this site is a total SCAM
tylerc36
December 23rd, 2015
Verified purchase
Ultimately, you guys did what I needed to I appreciate it endlessly. However, initial frustration, your vending service would not take my card. Finally was able to do a special order through Paypal, and your service reps were very responsive in helping me and informing me of what stage of the process the unlock was in. I wish I'd known earlier, however, that my phone WAS in fact under contract, ended up waiting a few extra days because of that issue.
apolloo1
September 4th, 2019
It's a scam. They ask for a bit of money at the start, then suddenly ask for more, and then more. All while giving excuses that your Iphone is lost, stolen, or whatnot. I'm sure if you asked, they couldn't even provide a video of the process they take to "unlock" your Iphone. $#*! this scam company, and $#*! apple.
madeleined3
May 20th, 2016
Verified purchase
After contacting my phone company back in America (AT&T), I would have had to drop $500 roughly to unlock my phone. I did some research and came across this site that could unlock it for £19.99; it worked perfectly and I purchased an international data plan to use on my newly unlocked iPhone! It was exactly what I needed for my time in Italy (: I strongly recommend using this if you are traveling for long periods of time internationally!

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the OfficialiPhoneUnlock staff and other customers.

Unlock iPhone: Unlock your iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4,4S and 5 easily, safely and permanently with an Official iPhone Factory Unlock. Upgrade your OS, sync with iTunes, without fear of re-locking. All models and firmware guaranteed.

jamess1641
Johnny T.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about OfficialiPhoneUnlock?

Have a question about OfficialiPhoneUnlock?