Nustay

Nustay has a consumer rating of 4.55 stars from 1,583 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Nustay also ranks 108th among Travel Deals sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 12 days

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 87.4%
1,334

• I was apprehensive using Murray, but customer service great and did right by me will use again.
  • Very good, many thanks for efficiently taking care of that.

• I have tried to book multiple times via Nustay, routed through the Google Maps hotel search.
  • We even pointed out this to their customer support but no action was taken to prevent similar experiences.
How would you rate Nustay?

“So far so good:)The website was very user friendly...”

Nikki H.
3/18/20

So far so good:)The website was very user friendly and clear with the charges and cancellation policies. The plus is that it was much cheaper than booking straight through the hotel's website or any other booking platform. As for the Customer Care, they are doing their job tirelessly, but it's impossible to get someone on hold. Probably, it's for better right now as people are in panic but I would prefer to speak to a real representative once the chaos is passed.

“Refusing a Coronavirus legitimate refund”

James M.
3/15/20

My Hotel agreed to cancel and apply no penalty to Nustay.com, they have this in writing and yet refuse to provide a refund, my trip must cancel due to the US travel ban, I have no choice there. If they keep your money in these extreme circumstances then they are capable of anything, avoid avoid, use Hotels.com or booking.com who respect the customer more. Ignore at your peril, this company will not survive with the lousy attitude and borderline cheating of client funds.

Reviews (1,583)

customer service (42) many thanks (8) hotel (98) customer support (6) 90 days (3) refund (73) price guarantee (3) 24 hours (3) anna keith (3) credit voucher (4) customer care (5) great customer service (6)
nikkih119
Nikki H.
March 18th, 2020
jm1110
J M.
August 13th, 2020
I have already paid for 12 feb since I needed a place to stay. If i can now get a refund that would be the ideal solution. Please keep me informed on any progress.
Regards,
Jeremy
derrickw85
Derrick W.
September 26th, 2020
Camilla went far above and beyond my expectations by helping my girlfriend and me in a pinch during the holidays. After visiting family in another state, our trip back home was delayed by a winter storm. Despite our booking at the Tru by Hilton North Platte through Nustay was non-refundable and non-exchangeable, she made multiple phone calls on our behalf, eventually convincing Hilton to allow us to move our stay back two days at no extra charge. Thank you, Camilla, and happy holidays!
barbaraw931
Barbara W.
September 3rd, 2020
Ьy agent Anna was out of the office, so i was contacted by Dana they both work together or help one another
geneb179
Gene B.
June 20th, 2020
Mary turned me around from bein g avery disgruntled, unsatisfied customer to a happy customer if all goes well tomorrow when I get to the hotel.

I do think you should be more competitive, though, with not having a NO REFUND policy to make customers feel more at ease dealing with a relatively new business. That negative element may prevent me from dealing with you in the future despite good employees like Mary.
asisstantt
Asisstant t.
August 17th, 2020
This reservation was canceled on 07 June 2020 with you at no cost for our company. Thank you
cinnamons
Cinnamon S.
September 24th, 2020
I can't express my gratitude enough for looking into my situation and extending flexibility by offering me a voucher for a stay I needed to cancel due to COVID- 19. Camilla Lane's message was thoughtful and uplifted my spirits during a very challenging time. Thank you again and I look forward to using your services in the near future and in years to come. All the best.
katiemaxwellblogx
Katiemaxwellblog X.
July 17th, 2020
I was unsure I would receive a refund for my stay. But as I had to cancel due to the current global climate I hedged my bets. At a time like this I think it is great that you are offering refunds to your staff with no confusion or complication. Once we come out the over side of this pandemic I will definitely be booking again through nutstay. Thank you very much for your help Tina.
liliab12
Lilia B.
September 10th, 2020
Not only am I happy about the quick response, but I am EXTREMELY pleased with the amount of detail that the response provided. Never having had used Nustay... as well as reading that the offices are in Europe. I didn't know what to expect. Efficiency, professionalism, intelligence, and a "human touch" were not any of them. My 1st experience w/Nustay will DEFINITELY not be my last! You've EXCEEDED my expectations and have gained a customer for all of my future travel plans! Thank you SOOOO much!
sergiot46
Sergio T.
August 3rd, 2020
Anna Keith, Thank you for the quick reply. I looking forward to hear from you soon. As this unknown situation really bother me and my heart can't stop pumping fast and worry about it. Thanks again.
johnsonm74
Johnson M.
September 24th, 2020
Thank you so much for going above and beyond with your service. I really appreciate it, especially during the hectic holiday season. You are awesome!
balle
Ball E.
December 6th, 2019
They provided me with great customer service. Any questions I have the staff is very dedicated, hardworking friendly devoted to customer needs.
dmitryv13
Dmitry V.
September 10th, 2020
The hotel clearly stated their cancellation policy on their site but didn't have a word about bookings like mine. Thanks God you refunded!
albisserj
Albisser J.
November 18th, 2019
I used many platforms for my business trips, but your offer was the most loyal this time. CS was effective as well.
shandreab
Shandrea B.
April 23rd, 2020
Great customer service. Thank you so much for helping me with my refund. I definitely will book through you again.
alixl8
Alix L.
March 26th, 2020
I really appreciate the fast responses and the clarity of these. Let's just hope that my case will be resolved.
jamesp2358
James P.
July 29th, 2020
I was advised that it would take a while to speak to the hotel I booked through your site but you fixed everything within 24 hours. Amazing!
hanst30
Hans T.
March 25th, 2020
Thank you for your assistance Helen. I have looking to find better solutions and you provided the best one!
jamesm2849
March 15th, 2020
ricok6
Rico K.
July 13th, 2020
Thank you very much for your positive and kind response. Best regards and also lots of good health. Rico
margauxm6
Margaux M.
January 26th, 2020
It's funny to see that I made a mistake in dates as I rarely make any kind of those, so it was sp right of you to provide me the evidence of that. My apologies for my previous behaivor. I bet it's not easy for you to work with people and all mentality differences... I am grateful for all your dedicated support as you could have denied my request to change the dates, but you honored it. Thank you. BEst wishes to all your team!
rithaj2
Ritha J.
September 3rd, 2020
From the very 1st communication with your offices, ive been gratefull for everything. Superb customer relationship. Keep up the good work.
damiano19
Damian O.
December 28th, 2019
Ariana and a few others team members which don't come to mind right now but have definitely put a smile on my face. Xoxo Damian
johnye3
Johny E.
April 26th, 2020
I am going to use your hotels again as you gave me a refund with a small no show fee
victorm419
Victor M.
February 25th, 2020
It took some time, but thankfully the refund has now reached my account. Thanks for seeing it through,

Questions? Get answers from the Nustay staff and other customers.

iulianam
Nustay T.
Typically responds within 12 days

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nustay?

Have a question about Nustay?