NitroTek

NitroTek has a consumer rating of 4.03 stars from 693 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with NitroTek most frequently mention order number, fast delivery and spare parts. NitroTek ranks 1st among Remote Control Cars sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 78.6%

No positive highlights yet

• Terrible customer service when it comes to getting a refund on a return.
How would you rate NitroTek?

“Ebike um”

Dave P.
2/18/20

Bought a Zipper ebike from Nitrotek in October. Arrived on time, easy to assemble and I absolutely loved it, used it most days for fun and for avoiding horrendous parking charges in town. Only downside was someone else also loved it - enough to steal it from my garage. They could've stolen my Jag or my motorbike but no, the Zipper was more appealing. I've just ordered a replacement - when it arrives I'll sleep with it under my pillow so this one doesn't get stolen.

“Placed an order for parts five weeks ago, chased, still no response”

Simon W.
7/31/20

I've bought two cars from Nitrotek, and now need some spare parts - I placed an order over five weeks ago, with payment taken immediately. I've chased three times via email to their support desk as there's no other way of contacting them whilst they work from home, but have received no response. One of the cars cannot be used until the parts arrive. Customer service needs to improve greatly if you want repeat custom.

customer service (61)
davep321
February 18th, 2020

Tip for consumers: Buy with confidence from Nitrotek

peterg568
May 9th, 2020
Arrived Quickly and well packaged! Thank you Nitrotek! O/number 130024709.
This is ideal and a hard to find item!
deannah137
April 8th, 2020
Ordered on Sunday. Came on Tuesday. Super fast delivery.
My son is delighted with his 1:18 scale electric car that does 70kmh!
Came well packaged.
Absolutely love it and happy with our product plenty of fun times ahead
michaels4231
May 9th, 2020
Awesome product. Came in post quick and so easy to use. All ready for you to just go after charging battery for little bit. Works perfect couldn't have asked for better. Good price too. Would highly recommend.
brodiet8
November 3rd, 2020
I recently purchased a used nitro buggy that I thought was near impossible to get up and running again until I found nitro tek!, I was amazed a the amount of spares that was stocked and at very reasonable prices, I immediately placed an order 130038131 and was delighted that my items were readily available and a shipping cost that was also very respectable, I will definitely be making future purchases 10 out of 10.
lukeh161
August 27th, 2020
Would highly recommend nitrotek to anyone I know with nitro stuff. Or looking to purchase one. I will definitely be buying from them again without a doubt.
jordanc187
July 4th, 2020
Honestly looking for any type of rc vehicles can be annoying due to the price and not only that but the fact of trying to find what your looking for can be difficult sometimes because most places don't have a wide selection of rcs unlike NitroTek which I see has multiple options on to what your looking for and i have bought from them before so I'd say if you want reasonable prices and great shipping deals for any type of perfect rc your looking to buy I'd definitely think you should shop with NitroTek.
neilp107
June 10th, 2020
Easy to navigate your site with many options. Once in payment screen very clear well thought out, and finally a secure payment was made.

Looking forward to my Self Build Buggy sometime in July 20

Stay Safe all
matthewj205
April 19th, 2020
I have left a review earlier thanking you for your great service and easy use website but i forgot to put my order number 130023418
I am looking forward to repairing my daughter little car and keeping her out of trouble
scotte304
July 14th, 2020
NitroTek have been very helpful in helping me choose the right buggy for my son to learn the basics, and when he broke some parts on assembly they had spares available. Great service
keithc354
July 27th, 2020
Emailed nitrotek for advice on being a novice. Prompt reply with everything I needed & needed to know. Excellent service. Will be back time and again.
kingaa2
September 1st, 2020
My children like this rc car. They play almost every day. I'm thinking of buying another one but u fortunately is out of stock. Totally recommended it.
karlf53
April 7th, 2020
Great site great customer service, will definately buy from again
Just got the 1/10 scale brushless marauderfor my 12 year old son a brilliant bit of kit and really fast and very controllable, and im thinkin of ordering another 1 for myself or something similar
eltonj7
November 2nd, 2020
I purchased two 1:12 RC Buggys from NitorTek.
Thee have been a hit with my kids! When I needed a spare part the support team also quickly and accurately sent me the right part with a decent ticketing system so I know where I stood.

Well done NitroTek.

Elton
Oxford
giannaf7
July 25th, 2020
Very easy to order from and not confusing at all. I also like how it gives u a list of other things u might need. Very good prices and my partner can't wait to get his car! 130031691 Order number
stephenb986
July 29th, 2020
Always ready to help even after purchases. I would highly recommend nitrotek to anyone wanting an rc car
daveb949
June 25th, 2020
You can always count on nitrotek for quality at an excellent price & On time shipping! Good communication and excellent service always!
nathanr153
February 26th, 2020
Fast delivery, very helpful help line for a change, even went out of his way to find other manufacturers to find upgrades
joshuas561
September 30th, 2020
Really easy site to navigate and seemless through the transaction process with the option for PayPal payment made it a lot easier for me. This is my second order I can't wait to take delivery.
Many thanks
pauln417
May 1st, 2020
Fantastic little Car, Very fast, Really good price, Prompt delivery
My kids love this and so do the Big kids ;)
aaronp207
June 10th, 2020
Been in the hobby for years and been about shops and online whole sales but never have I ever found a cheap, friendly and good rc supplier like nitro tek, would 100% recommend there's guys.
ianm413
August 4th, 2020
I bought this truck as my first nitro it came very quickly well impressed ended up ordering a nitro car too
adams865
May 21st, 2020
Your source for fast moving cool toys, my son and I are loving our RC cars! Just bought a second for his birthday so I can have mine back!
benb558
June 17th, 2020
Just bought a Nitro Car affordable prices and fast delivery. Would recommend if your thinking of buying. Order Num: 130028311
mattheww389
March 24th, 2020
The whole process from adding it to your basket all the way through to receiving confirmation of the order is very straight forward and easy. Would definitely use them again!

Order Number: 130020835

Hi Chloe You can only deal this this dodgy outfit by email and good luck it will be your fault it's broke. Thanks john Am still trying 1 year on ha

By John t.
See more answers (9)

Avoid! If anything is wrong with it, you'll get every excuse under the sun for them to deal with it. Plus you#ll have to pay for the return postage, which is illegal btw, pay for the inspection and pay for the return postage! I've been waiting 6 weeks to get my money back for a car that was sent back faulty

By Barry S.