NitroTek

NitroTek has a consumer rating of 3.96 stars from 762 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with NitroTek most frequently mention order number, fast delivery and next day. NitroTek ranks 1st among Remote Control Cars sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 74.4%

No positive highlights yet

• Crap customer service with no explanation for delay other than blaming COVID-19!
  • This is atrocious after sales service, I only sent the thing back because IT WAS FAULTY!
How would you rate NitroTek?

“Absolutely brilliant!”

Christopher T.
3/4/21

I placed a order (130046753) on Sunday evening via bank transfer which save you some £££ the website is easy to use and navigate. My order arrived in 2 days and is absolutely perfect and exactly what i was looking for! The instructions were easy to read and has list of parts and there part numbers, and also how to adjust the steering etc! I will definitely be shopping here again for spares and for my kids for there birthdays and Xmas!

“I buy new bike and I receive used one”

Ionel C.
5/26/21

After 7 weeks since I buy the bike stilll wait for my refund and nothing. No comment... just think twice before you buy something. I attach one picture with that new bike. Joke.

customer service (61) sales service (0)
christophert493
March 4th, 2021

Electric R/C Car

davep321
February 18th, 2020

Bought a Zipper ebike from Nitrotek in October. Arrived on time, easy to assemble and I absolutely loved it, used it most days for fun and for avoiding horrendous parking charges in town. Only downside was someone else also loved it - enough to steal it from my garage. They could've stolen my Jag or my motorbike but no, the Zipper was more appealing. I've just ordered a replacement - when it arrives I'll sleep with it under my pillow so this one doesn't get stolen.

Buy with confidence from Nitrotek

Zipper ebike purchase

peterg568
May 9th, 2020

Arrived Quickly and well packaged! Thank you Nitrotek! O/number 130024709.
This is ideal and a hard to find item!

deannah137
April 8th, 2020

Ordered on Sunday. Came on Tuesday. Super fast delivery.
My son is delighted with his 1:18 scale electric car that does 70kmh!
Came well packaged.
Absolutely love it and happy with our product plenty of fun times ahead

michaels4231
May 9th, 2020

Awesome product. Came in post quick and so easy to use. All ready for you to just go after charging battery for little bit. Works perfect couldn't have asked for better. Good price too. Would highly recommend.

joshuap315
April 2nd, 2021
Verified purchase

As always, great shipping times with the option to choose how quickly you want it
The website is nice and easy to use and has plenty of information about each of their products!
Highly recommend!

brodiet8
November 3rd, 2020

I recently purchased a used nitro buggy that I thought was near impossible to get up and running again until I found nitro tek!, I was amazed a the amount of spares that was stocked and at very reasonable prices, I immediately placed an order 130038131 and was delighted that my items were readily available and a shipping cost that was also very respectable, I will definitely be making future purchases 10 out of 10.

matthews1563
June 10th, 2021

My parents bought me an rc car from nitrotek when I was a kid and loved it! Now I'm an adult bought my son one and myself a monster truck, again I love mine but my sons birthday isn't while July so he's gotta wait but he loves mine. Always had good experience dealing with nitrotek and would definitely recommend

volkanc1
April 8th, 2021
Verified purchase

I bought 5 different rc stuff until today and I am very satisfied from this company. Their rc gadgets are very good, also they make very good packaging. If you give order before 11 am your parcel coming one day.

Their help services is little bit slow. I hope they will improve it.

Tip for consumers:
Buy before 11 am take free fast shipping.

Products used:
Rc tank, nitro rc cars, quadcopter and parts

philipt205
December 27th, 2020
Verified purchase

Very clear website when looking for needed parts I thought the searching by Id number was a very nice touch.

Tip for consumers:
Search things by Id number found in a catalogue included with your purchase

Products used:
Rear shocks and stearing arm

lukeh161
August 27th, 2020

Would highly recommend nitrotek to anyone I know with nitro stuff. Or looking to purchase one. I will definitely be buying from them again without a doubt.

jordanc187
July 4th, 2020

Honestly looking for any type of rc vehicles can be annoying due to the price and not only that but the fact of trying to find what your looking for can be difficult sometimes because most places don't have a wide selection of rcs unlike NitroTek which I see has multiple options on to what your looking for and i have bought from them before so I'd say if you want reasonable prices and great shipping deals for any type of perfect rc your looking to buy I'd definitely think you should shop with NitroTek.

neilp107
June 10th, 2020

Easy to navigate your site with many options. Once in payment screen very clear well thought out, and finally a secure payment was made.

Looking forward to my Self Build Buggy sometime in July 20

Stay Safe all

matthewj205
April 19th, 2020

I have left a review earlier thanking you for your great service and easy use website but i forgot to put my order number 130023418
I am looking forward to repairing my daughter little car and keeping her out of trouble

ianb582
June 16th, 2021
Verified purchase

Recently got back into my nitro cars/trucks.
Nitrotek, so far, has everything I need!
My first stop.

Tip for consumers:
Have the bank transfer details written down, as they only show when you are ordering.

Nitro fuel.

scotte304
July 14th, 2020

NitroTek have been very helpful in helping me choose the right buggy for my son to learn the basics, and when he broke some parts on assembly they had spares available. Great service

keithc354
July 27th, 2020

Emailed nitrotek for advice on being a novice. Prompt reply with everything I needed & needed to know. Excellent service. Will be back time and again.

kingaa2
September 1st, 2020

My children like this rc car. They play almost every day. I'm thinking of buying another one but u fortunately is out of stock. Totally recommended it.

paulv592
May 5th, 2021

Very happy with my purchase. Will order again in the near future. Might even get another car once my missus allows me too lol

markn766
May 18th, 2021

Easy to order... cheap next day delivery. Very helpful staff great price. Paid via internet banking and got a further discount cant wait to try it

gavina29
April 12th, 2021

Simple to use, easy transaction. Get discount if you pay by bank transfer. Everything you need for a smooth buying experience. Recommend

deanw174
December 31st, 2020
Verified purchase

I recently bought an RC car for my son for Christmas. The website is easy to use, has plenty of product information and loads of advice on which extras to buy. Prompt delivery of the purchase too, I would definitely recommend this site.

karlf53
April 7th, 2020

Great site great customer service, will definately buy from again
Just got the 1/10 scale brushless marauderfor my 12 year old son a brilliant bit of kit and really fast and very controllable, and im thinkin of ordering another 1 for myself or something similar

eltonj7
November 2nd, 2020

I purchased two 1:12 RC Buggys from NitorTek.
Thee have been a hit with my kids! When I needed a spare part the support team also quickly and accurately sent me the right part with a decent ticketing system so I know where I stood.

Well done NitroTek.

Elton
Oxford

kevina1207
June 20th, 2021
Verified purchase

I always wanted to buy an Acme Cyclone Pro nitro rc car for a long time but it was out of stock due to the pandemic, eventually some came back in stock so I ordered one at the drop of a hat on a Tuesday evening and it was sent the very next day and I received it on Thursday. It came well packaged and double boxed with air bags and I got a lovely surprise to find they included a Nitrotek rc hobby beginners guide DVD for free with the order. The car itself is awesome it looks really really nice and it's very well made, I plan on using it when the weather is cooler and I'm sure it will be awesome it was also a nice surprise to find a better quality transmitter included with the kit than the one that was advertised, they included a high quality Flysky FS-GT2E. All in all Nitrotek is an excellent trustworthy company who deliver exactly what they promise and they sell great quality and awesome products at amazing prices. This is the first rc car I've purchased from Nitrotek and it most certainly won't be my last! Highly recommended!

Hi Chloe You can only deal this this dodgy outfit by email and good luck it will be your fault it's broke. Thanks john Am still trying 1 year on ha

By John t.
See more answers (9)

Avoid! If anything is wrong with it, you'll get every excuse under the sun for them to deal with it. Plus you#ll have to pay for the return postage, which is illegal btw, pay for the inspection and pay for the return postage! I've been waiting 6 weeks to get my money back for a car that was sent back faulty

By Barry S.