NitroTek

NitroTek has a consumer rating of 4.16 stars from 558 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. NitroTek also ranks 1st among Remote Control Cars sites.

• It is terrific to have a hobby shop like Nitrotek in town.
  • Easy to use website at a great price, couldn't be happier.

• Arguments back and forth ensued, but their customer service has been terrible.
  • I bought my son a rc car from nitro tec last christmas.
How would you rate NitroTek?

“Ebike um”

Dave P.
2/18/20

Bought a Zipper ebike from Nitrotek in October. Arrived on time, easy to assemble and I absolutely loved it, used it most days for fun and for avoiding horrendous parking charges in town. Only downside was someone else also loved it - enough to steal it from my garage. They could've stolen my Jag or my motorbike but no, the Zipper was more appealing. I've just ordered a replacement - when it arrives I'll sleep with it under my pillow so this one doesn't get stolen.

“Very poor after sales service”

Barry S.
2/10/20

Very poor after sales service. You cannot call them but have to raise a ticket which then takes several days before a response a received. Then you get pre formed responses fobbing you off assuming you are as stupid as they are. They have my money and will not give me my money back. They apparently have to inspect (at cost to the customer) the returned faulty product first which has now been over a 6 weeks and each time I ask for an update, the same pre formed reply - it's in an inspection queue. The Birthday was mid December, it's now nearly mid Feb!!!! GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK and I'll get the car somewhere else.

customer service (51) rc car (64) trading standards (13) hobby shop (11) use website (10) sons birthday (8) day delivery (8) excellent service (15) rc toys (8) 5 stars (7) company (91) rc models (7)
davep321
February 18th, 2020

Tip for consumers: Buy with confidence from Nitrotek

melvynp5
February 18th, 2020
Had a problem with a nitro car, but contacted me within 24hrs. Good service. Ordered quit a few items from this company with no complaints so far.
joannel169
February 10th, 2020
Website easy to use. Good deals on item I bought. Also found a voucher code for money off. Excellent
jamesm2678
February 5th, 2020
Very good website and service bought a large scale rc car few years back still very durable and fun.
#130019244
thomasj609
January 27th, 2020
Excellent service on the phone and online very impressed fast delivery too will be using them again and again!
jordanr115
January 18th, 2020
Just ordered my first car from here great website plenty of spares and nice ease of use unlike other websites that have tried to cram in to much on one page 130018597
jamesm2526
January 2nd, 2020
clear, quick, comprehensive, good value, you know what you are getting and when, no hidden price shocks.
simonw293
December 25th, 2019
Website was easy to use and found what I wanted straight away , will definitely order again in the future

Order number (#130017819)
jasonn165
December 22nd, 2019
Easy to find parts I needed it was the only place I could find what I needed and at a very good price 130017692 order number
fredr131
December 16th, 2019
I have recently purchased a 1-8 Dune Buggy for my Grandson and the car is as described on there site, Being new to this type of rc car I needed clarification on a couple of things, I phoned them and was given all the information I needed and more ,the staff were extremely helpful and polite .
I couldn't be mor pleased.
Fred Rudd
stephenc472
December 14th, 2019
Website very detailed lots of information and pictures to help choose item and very fast posting service order number 130016915
leew391
December 3rd, 2019
Very simple but effective website. Providing me with everything I needed to know. Easy check out and very positive feedback in precious
Reviews.. can't wait for delivery of items now
mikeb1187
December 3rd, 2019
Great team to buy from, easy transaction and quick shipping and good prices, impressed 5 stars

Will be back to buy more
ryanh439
November 30th, 2019
I think there really good and easy to deal with when coming to ordering heard they are good as well waiting for the product and then I'll see
benp201
November 30th, 2019
Nice and easy shopping experience explains everything you need to know a pleasure to browse and to wish you could buy all!
matthewl381
November 26th, 2019
Great service and great car, order arrived on time only issues is you must ensure you have oil for air filter
daleyj4
November 24th, 2019
I ordered my sons nitro car yesterday at 11.30 it has arrived today by 12.30 excellent experience so far they had everything in stock and dispatched strait away I can not complain I will test the car to make sure everything is working properly and will update my post. #130015627
stevenm628
November 20th, 2019
I googled what I wanted , saw exactly what I wanted on this site and bought it all in about 5 mins.
My purchase is being delivered the next day before noon , that's brilliant service I fully recommend.
joelr129
November 20th, 2019
Nitrotek: New Order # 130015179
I can't thank you enough i am so happy i am getting a car from your store i have always wanted a nitro car and you have been really help for when i have been asking for help so thank you and well done
martinb349
November 15th, 2019
Given a relaxing experiance whilst browsing my orders and given a full and frank list of answers to my questions.
benw484
November 8th, 2019
Easy to use website at a great price, couldn't be happier. And free next day deliver is a real bonus.
johnm3673
November 8th, 2019
Never bought one before I was talked through what I wanted for my grandsons Xmas present just hope he can handle it we saw these while we were away they were really fast
shahida17
November 6th, 2019
Was looking on the site, very easy to navigate around and found the product what I was looking for less then 5 minutes and processed straight away.
joanneo42
November 6th, 2019
Ordered my sons xmas present of these guys and had to email with a few queries to make sure got the right one they where quick and efficient with replies.
darrenr64
October 30th, 2019
Order number:- 130014724

Quick & easy to place order through their online website, good deals/prices & i got a free spare battery thrown in just for buying the product so with the discount & the free battery I saved £35 today, very pleased and my son can now play for twice as long with his new rc truck.

Hi Chloe You can only deal this this dodgy outfit by email and good luck it will be your fault it's broke. Thanks john Am still trying 1 year on ha

By John t.
See more answers (9)

Avoid! If anything is wrong with it, you'll get every excuse under the sun for them to deal with it. Plus you#ll have to pay for the return postage, which is illegal btw, pay for the inspection and pay for the return postage! I've been waiting 6 weeks to get my money back for a car that was sent back faulty

By Barry S.
See more answers (4)

Good man. I think they are scum, modelsport all the way nitrotek in desperation

By Darren M.

Hi, if you have any questions about delivery times please contact support@nitrotek.co.uk

By Lauren K.,

Is it genuine

THIS IS A RIP OFF COMPANY I'VE HAD A TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE! I was well within the 14 day refund period but they have totally ignored the refund request I entered on their website. YOU CAN NOT CONTACT THIS COMPANY BY TELEPHONE!! It is a case of what you purchased from them, you are on your own to repair or in my case LOOSE £479.00!!

By Rich W.

You will have to go through their bull$#*! fresh desk email system which is just an excuse to give you the run-around for the next two or three months during which time you get so pissed off (which is what they are counting on) or you up the anti with a "letter before action" (google it!) and threaten to take them to the small claims court which is the only reason I got a refund. I was still down about fifteen quid for postage costs that they never refunded but I cut my losses and ran. Now I just badmouth them every chance I get so people will stay away from them. Good luck, you'll need it!"

By R B.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the NitroTek staff and other customers.

Find a big range of petrol, electric and nitro RC cars, planes and radio controlled helicopters with free UK next day delivery and the lowest prices guaranteed.

laurenk46
Lauren K.
Customer service

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NitroTek?

Have a question about NitroTek?