Review of NitroTek

company@nitrotek.co.uk

306 reviews with 5 stars

martinb349
11/15/19
Given a relaxing experiance whilst browsing my orders and given a full and frank list of answers to my questions.
benw484
11/8/19
Easy to use website at a great price, couldn't be happier. And free next day deliver is a real bonus.
johnm3673
11/8/19
Never bought one before I was talked through what I wanted for my grandsons Xmas present just hope he can handle it we saw these while we were away they were really fast
shahida17
11/6/19
Was looking on the site, very easy to navigate around and found the product what I was looking for less then 5 minutes and processed straight away.
joanneo42
11/6/19
Ordered my sons xmas present of these guys and had to email with a few queries to make sure got the right one they where quick and efficient with replies.
darrenr64
10/30/19
Order number:- 130014724

Quick & easy to place order through their online website, good deals/prices & i got a free spare battery thrown in just for buying the product so with the discount & the free battery I saved £35 today, very pleased and my son can now play for twice as long with his new rc truck.
carlsc
10/28/19
Really good rc cars on your site and you have good products worth every price!!!!! All so you have good deals as well
leed157
10/26/19
Website easy to use and processing order was straight forward. Detailed information on the product and what is included as well as what other addional iterms you may need. Order mumber #130014522
rickys80
10/22/19
Was easy to source the part I needed and cheap, couldn't find anywhere else to find the part I needed to my surprise. For what I found nitrotek has everything you need for your model hobbies.
andyj98
10/10/19
I spent a lot time researching for the right RC Monster Truck to get for my son's birthday, I finally came across NitroTek.co.uk and they had the exact one I had in mind, and for an affordable price too. So percent in fact I purchased one for myself... I would recommend this website as they are very competitive. Will be happy to use and recommend to others.
Order No- #130014064

Tip for consumers: Look for discount codes, as they have a few on offer. I used a 12% off any purchase voucher.

adamm356
10/7/19
Everything I go online to order is easy to find. The order to delivery time is amazing and overall excellent.
markg851
10/5/19
Quality easy to navigate website with required products, more then fair pricing and back up service.. what more do you need :)
michaelw1409
9/29/19
Fast reliable and convenient not many local radio control nitro shop about any more so really handy especially for fuel will continue to use
williamb1164
9/29/19
hi i ordered a heng long rc tiger tank, and the customer service was amazing, all my questions were answered within the day i sent them and i got a good informative answer, thanks you nitrotek!!!, the tank has not arrived yet but when it dose i am planning on reviewing it separately,
if you a looking for a company that specialize in rc parts and gear, has a easy to navigate website and great customer service than check out nitrotek, cheers

order number 130013593
ra155
9/18/19
me and my son have use nitro tek over the years to buy cars tanks and all sorts of spare parts. a vast stock and have never let us down.
samim43
9/5/19
I am very pleased with this site it came in only 2 days no extra cost when I bought My rc nitro really good rc and very fast I recommend you to buy from here. My order number nitrotek is Nitrotek: New Order # 130012552
stuartq3
9/3/19
This company is 5 star....brilliant service, will definitely be buying from these guys again.
#130012493
arrons13
8/31/19
My Order Number is 130012321, Excellent Company , User Interface For There Website Is Easy To Use And Navigate, Fast Transactions With Industry Leading Secure Payment Gateway, Happy Customer . Very Good Prices , Lots To Choose From And Ultimately A Reputable Company. Highly Recommended. Thanks. Will Be Back Again Soon.
lewisd36
7/21/19
Fantastic model.
Very fast machine. No more going to model shops to get nitro just add straight petrol with two stroke mix and away you go.
Hours of fun for big boys
stephanes8
7/14/19
My shopping experience goes verry well , now i just wait to reiceve my order, and my tracking number if there's one ! Order number # *******174
royg80
7/7/19
ordering spares could be easy if they was in stock but im a happy bunny as are my grandsons I just hope these parts do not break again as they are expensive
kristoferv
6/30/19
First time I've bought something like this but it was extremely good quality and couldn't be happier with it
al273
6/17/19
Order 130010168
I wasn't sure whether I could even get parts for my car... very pleased to find this site and finding the part and ordering was very easy. Not far from me either so I might pop in next time!
steveni33
6/12/19
Have used this company a lot. Always have what I want and shipping is nice and quick. The website is laid out brilliantly, easy to read and navigate. Also the fact you can checkout as a guest is great.
markb1211
6/12/19
Only orderd today so for so good website is exellent very easy to use and very quick payment service

Hi Chloe You can only deal this this dodgy outfit by email and good luck it will be your fault it's broke. Thanks john Am still trying 1 year on ha

By John t.

U can't fone them. Message & wait upto 48hr for reply, its not nice when u spend £100s on a new hobby

By Darren M.

Good man. I think they are scum, modelsport all the way nitrotek in desperation

By Darren M.

Hi, if you have any questions about delivery times please contact support@nitrotek.co.uk

By Lauren K., NitroTek Representative

Questions? Get answers from the NitroTek staff and other customers.

13 Photos for NitroTek