NitroTek

Trustpilot
3.6 / 5
Reviews.io
1 / 5

NitroTek has a consumer rating of 4.04 stars from 806 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with NitroTek most frequently mention order number, customer service and fast delivery.NitroTek ranks 1st among Remote Control Cars sites.

This company does not typically respond to reviews

No positive highlights yet

• Crap customer service with no explanation for delay other than blaming COVID-19!
  • This is atrocious after sales service, I only sent the thing back because IT WAS FAULTY!
How would you rate NitroTek?

“Great car!”

M M.
8/19/21

Excellent service and speedy delivery. Bought as a present for a 14 year old boy. He says "it's amazing! The car is so fast it's crazy and it feels like really good quality". One thing to remember is that having a brushless motor, this car is *really* fast, so you do need a big garden or park to get it up to top speed! Might be a bit quick for a younger child, who might struggle not to crash it constantly.

“I buy new bike and I receive used one”

Ionel C.
5/26/21

After 7 weeks since I buy the bike stilll wait for my refund and nothing. No comment... just think twice before you buy something. I attach one picture with that new bike. Joke.

customer service (65) sales service (9)
mm1227
August 19th, 2021

christophert493
March 4th, 2021
Verified purchase

I placed a order (130046753) on Sunday evening via bank transfer which save you some £££ the website is easy to use and navigate. My order arrived in 2 days and is absolutely perfect and exactly what i was looking for! The instructions were easy to read and has list of parts and there part numbers, and also how to adjust the steering etc! I will definitely be shopping here again for spares and for my kids for there birthdays and Xmas!

Electric R/C Car

davep321
February 18th, 2020

Bought a Zipper ebike from Nitrotek in October. Arrived on time, easy to assemble and I absolutely loved it, used it most days for fun and for avoiding horrendous parking charges in town. Only downside was someone else also loved it - enough to steal it from my garage. They could've stolen my Jag or my motorbike but no, the Zipper was more appealing. I've just ordered a replacement - when it arrives I'll sleep with it under my pillow so this one doesn't get stolen.

Buy with confidence from Nitrotek

Zipper ebike purchase

luizk2
March 23rd, 2022
Verified purchase

I have been a loyal customer for over 10 years and can say with confidence that they are the best in the country. Done 3 scratch builds so far (and counting) with all parts bought from Nitrotek. I believe they are the sole distributers of Acme Racing and HSP products in the UK. Keep up with the good work!
(#10 30 05 41 36)

jamesf1846
September 21st, 2020

I brought a Nitro car from this company and only used it 4 times, the engine breaking in stages.
I've been racing RC cars since 17 and now I'm 37 and the car wasn't fit for purpose! Very poorly made and I sent product back fully packaged within the return date.

Nearly 2 months later and countless emails I'm being ignored and feel like I've been totally robbed by this company.

I would advise anyone not to use this company it is so hard getting answers and feeling like I'm never going to get my money back.

Avoid this company at all costs never dealt with such a unprofessional company ever!

Buyers you have been warned!

peterg568
May 9th, 2020

Arrived Quickly and well packaged! Thank you Nitrotek! O/number 130024709.
This is ideal and a hard to find item!

deannah137
April 8th, 2020

Ordered on Sunday. Came on Tuesday. Super fast delivery.
My son is delighted with his 1:18 scale electric car that does 70kmh!
Came well packaged.
Absolutely love it and happy with our product plenty of fun times ahead

leeh675
October 9th, 2021
Verified purchase

Bought the Acme Warrior nitro RC Car a few weeks back and had so much fun since it arrived.
Comes with a helpful dvd to help get started and understand abit more about nitro cars.
Arrived fast and for a good price.
Happy customer!
Will recommend!

#*******945 - order number

Tip for consumers:
Have a look about as loads on the site, abit for everyone I would think

Acme Warrior Nitro RC Car
Nitro starter kit
Nitro fuel

craigh318
January 18th, 2020

I purchased a condor for my son for Christmas and everything went smooth until I needed a refund for the fuel they could not deliver to me... very reluctant to refund me but after a few emails I got it returned... ordering system brilliant customer service not so good but not bad... if they cant provide the answer transfer me to accounts who does have the answer but apparently this isn't possible as they dont take calls... overall I must say it was a decent purchasing experience and I have since bought from them again...

michaels4231
May 9th, 2020

Awesome product. Came in post quick and so easy to use. All ready for you to just go after charging battery for little bit. Works perfect couldn't have asked for better. Good price too. Would highly recommend.

joshuap315
April 2nd, 2021
Verified purchase

As always, great shipping times with the option to choose how quickly you want it
The website is nice and easy to use and has plenty of information about each of their products!
Highly recommend!

ionelc2
May 26th, 2021

Dont buy

Electric bike

brodiet8
November 3rd, 2020

I recently purchased a used nitro buggy that I thought was near impossible to get up and running again until I found nitro tek!, I was amazed a the amount of spares that was stocked and at very reasonable prices, I immediately placed an order 130038131 and was delighted that my items were readily available and a shipping cost that was also very respectable, I will definitely be making future purchases 10 out of 10.

matthews1563
June 10th, 2021

My parents bought me an rc car from nitrotek when I was a kid and loved it! Now I'm an adult bought my son one and myself a monster truck, again I love mine but my sons birthday isn't while July so he's gotta wait but he loves mine. Always had good experience dealing with nitrotek and would definitely recommend

giannaf10
March 25th, 2021

Quick n easy to order! Can't wait to get them items or should I say my lad! £45 well spent on him to keep him happy!

volkanc1
April 8th, 2021
Verified purchase

I bought 5 different rc stuff until today and I am very satisfied from this company. Their rc gadgets are very good, also they make very good packaging. If you give order before 11 am your parcel coming one day.

Their help services is little bit slow. I hope they will improve it.

Tip for consumers:
Buy before 11 am take free fast shipping.

Products used:
Rc tank, nitro rc cars, quadcopter and parts

deeb322
October 21st, 2021
Verified purchase

Always wanted one of these from a kid. Excellent site very detailed and competitive prices. Everything you need to get you started.

kimberlye406
September 28th, 2021
Verified purchase

Easy to find stuff, reasonable prices and friendly staff to boot.
Fairly local to me, so i can save by picking up my orders a la click n collect!

helicopter training gear

philipt205
December 27th, 2020
Verified purchase

Very clear website when looking for needed parts I thought the searching by Id number was a very nice touch.

Tip for consumers:
Search things by Id number found in a catalogue included with your purchase

Products used:
Rear shocks and stearing arm

lukeh161
August 27th, 2020

Would highly recommend nitrotek to anyone I know with nitro stuff. Or looking to purchase one. I will definitely be buying from them again without a doubt.

lindseyr184
February 28th, 2022

Good products at good prices.
Easy to find what I was looking for,
Fast and cheap delivery too.
Kids love it.

jamesf2710
December 4th, 2021
Verified purchase

Easy to navigate website, good clear descriptions & good value pricing. No need for additional packs to make the car useable! Hopefully the product will live up to this positive start! I'd love to be able to share this shop to others as there aren't many left!

RC Car

stephenb1145
November 27th, 2020

I was looking to build my own nitro car. Nitrotek had the Cyclone in stock and it arrived within a week. Very happy I ordered some upgrades and they also arrived within a week. Good service and they also replied to my emails quickly. No complaints with this site.

jordanc187
July 4th, 2020

Honestly looking for any type of rc vehicles can be annoying due to the price and not only that but the fact of trying to find what your looking for can be difficult sometimes because most places don't have a wide selection of rcs unlike NitroTek which I see has multiple options on to what your looking for and i have bought from them before so I'd say if you want reasonable prices and great shipping deals for any type of perfect rc your looking to buy I'd definitely think you should shop with NitroTek.

neilp107
June 10th, 2020

Easy to navigate your site with many options. Once in payment screen very clear well thought out, and finally a secure payment was made.

Looking forward to my Self Build Buggy sometime in July 20

Stay Safe all

Hi Chloe You can only deal this this dodgy outfit by email and good luck it will be your fault it's broke. Thanks john Am still trying 1 year on ha

By John t.
See more answers (9)

Avoid! If anything is wrong with it, you'll get every excuse under the sun for them to deal with it. Plus you#ll have to pay for the return postage, which is illegal btw, pay for the inspection and pay for the return postage! I've been waiting 6 weeks to get my money back for a car that was sent back faulty

By Barry S.