NitroTek

NitroTek has a consumer rating of 4.21 stars from 623 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. NitroTek also ranks 1st among Remote Control Cars sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 82.8%

• Exelent service easy to use website stocked many parts will definitely be back for more stuff when needed
  • It is terrific to have a hobby shop like Nitrotek in town.

• Arguments back and forth ensued, but their customer service has been terrible.
  • I bought my son a rc car from nitro tec last christmas.
How would you rate NitroTek?

“Ebike um”

Dave P.
2/18/20

Bought a Zipper ebike from Nitrotek in October. Arrived on time, easy to assemble and I absolutely loved it, used it most days for fun and for avoiding horrendous parking charges in town. Only downside was someone else also loved it - enough to steal it from my garage. They could've stolen my Jag or my motorbike but no, the Zipper was more appealing. I've just ordered a replacement - when it arrives I'll sleep with it under my pillow so this one doesn't get stolen.

“Not helpful emails/replies very poor greedy”

David S.
4/15/20

I would avoid This company I believe strongly it has the worst customer services I've even spoken to. Rude blunt and not fair

customer service (57) rc car (66) use website (13) trading standards (13) hobby shop (11) nitro car (20) excellent service (17) sons birthday (8) day delivery (8) rc toys (8) order number (42) company (100)
davep321
February 18th, 2020

Tip for consumers: Buy with confidence from Nitrotek

craigh318
January 18th, 2020
I purchased a condor for my son for Christmas and everything went smooth until I needed a refund for the fuel they could not deliver to me... very reluctant to refund me but after a few emails I got it returned... ordering system brilliant customer service not so good but not bad... if they cant provide the answer transfer me to accounts who does have the answer but apparently this isn't possible as they dont take calls... overall I must say it was a decent purchasing experience and I have since bought from them again...
peterg568
May 9th, 2020
Arrived Quickly and well packaged! Thank you Nitrotek! O/number 130024709.
This is ideal and a hard to find item!
bernicew31
April 22nd, 2020
Great for parts always received mine on time when given and great choice of different cars my boy loves is very fast
deannah137
April 8th, 2020
Ordered on Sunday . Came on Tuesday. Super fast delivery.
My son is delighted with his 1:18 scale electric car that does 70kmh!
Came well packaged .
Absolutely love it and happy with our product plenty of fun times ahead
michaels4231
May 9th, 2020
Awesome product. Came in post quick and so easy to use. All ready for you to just go after charging battery for little bit. Works perfect couldn't have asked for better. Good price too.would highly recommend.
jordanc187
July 4th, 2020
Honestly looking for any type of rc vehicles can be annoying due to the price and not only that but the fact of trying to find what your looking for can be difficult sometimes because most places don't have a wide selection of rcs unlike NitroTek which I see has multiple options on to what your looking for and i have bought from them before so I'd say if you want reasonable prices and great shipping deals for any type of perfect rc your looking to buy I'd definitely think you should shop with NitroTek.
kaia23
May 25th, 2020
The electric scooter is very good nice speed, balance is great the scooter overall is fantastic. However I've had mine for 8 days now and while I was riding it a red icon came on the screen and it stopped driving. I took the front motor wheel of and noticed that one of the wires, yellow to be precised, was damaged and disconnected from the rest. Can someone get in contact please and thank you
petev30
May 23rd, 2020
Your page is very well laid out and clear to see the parts for sale for individual cars would recommend this website to friends family and other people. Fairly priced unfortunately didnt mange to get everything I was after. My order number 130026368
neilp107
June 10th, 2020
Easy to navigate your site with many options. Once in payment screen very clear well thought out, and finally a secure payment was made.

Looking forward to my Self Build Buggy sometime in July 20

Stay Safe all
matthewj205
April 19th, 2020
I have left a review earlier thanking you for your great service and easy use website but i forgot to put my order number 130023418
i am looking forward to repairing my daughter little car and keeping her out of trouble
davids3610
April 15th, 2020
Rude blunt and not fair
karlf53
April 7th, 2020
great site great customer service, will definately buy from again
just got the 1/10 scale brushless marauderfor my 12 year old son a brilliant bit of kit and really fast and very controllable, and im thinkin of ordering another 1 for myself or something similar
brendaf289
May 15th, 2020
The car I ordered came broken. It had a screw sheared off on the clutch holder. Company was not willing to help. Now I find that parts are not readily available and of course there is absolutely no customer service.
tomc839
April 25th, 2020
Large inventory of a whole range of parts and accessories (less so for older parts like my own) and prices to match. Fast and affordable postage is also a plus.
daveb949
June 25th, 2020
You can always count on nitrotek for quality at an excellent price & On time shipping!!! Good communication and excellent service always!!
darylh74
June 21st, 2020
Pre ordered nitro car online, had no email on the dispatch date so decided to email them (as you cannot talk to anyone in store) and received an acknowledgment email back stating they would try to answer within 24hours. 20 hours later got an email back with tracking number. When I tracked my parcel it stated the parcel was NOT collected due to overweight item. Again I had to email and wait another 20 hours before a reply, by this time I had received my order. So far so good with the product but not having a phone contact that could have answered my question in 5 minutes (not waiting 40 hours) would have given more stars.
I would definitely recommend reading other reviews before buying from this site.
nathanr153
February 26th, 2020
Fast delivery, very helpful help line for a change, even went out of his way to find other manufacturers to find upgrades
mikem1964
May 14th, 2020
well i just bought one of there gas powered trucks pre order and tomorrow is the day they are supose to come in so i hope that works out. plus the shipping wasn't too bad .im confused because on the order it says the price i agreed to but my card was charged 15.00 dollars more and i dont know why.... Order #*******155 (placed on May 14, 2020 3:46:54 AM BST)
pauln417
May 1st, 2020
Fantastic little Car, Very fast, Really good price, Prompt delivery
My kids love this and so do the Big kids ;)
aaronp207
June 10th, 2020
Been in the hobby for years and been about shops and online whole sales but never have I ever found a cheap, friendly and good rc supplier like nitro tek, would 100% recommend there's guys.
adams865
May 21st, 2020
Your source for fast moving cool toys, my son and I are loving our RC cars! Just bought a second for his birthday so I can have mine back!
chrisw1173
June 30th, 2020
Great Prices and quick to ship! Make sure you register before you checkout because it seems to be trickier after the purchase.
benb558
June 17th, 2020
Just bought a Nitro Car affordable prices and fast delivery. Would recommend if your thinking of buying. Order Num: 130028311
mattheww389
March 24th, 2020
The whole process from adding it to your basket all the way through to receiving confirmation of the order is very straight forward and easy. Would definitely use them again!

Order Number: 130020835

Hi Chloe You can only deal this this dodgy outfit by email and good luck it will be your fault it's broke. Thanks john Am still trying 1 year on ha

By John t.
See more answers (9)

Avoid! If anything is wrong with it, you'll get every excuse under the sun for them to deal with it. Plus you#ll have to pay for the return postage, which is illegal btw, pay for the inspection and pay for the return postage! I've been waiting 6 weeks to get my money back for a car that was sent back faulty

By Barry S.
See more answers (4)

Hi, if you have any questions about delivery times please contact support@nitrotek.co.uk

By Lauren K.,
See more answers (2)

Good man. I think they are scum, modelsport all the way nitrotek in desperation

By Darren M.

Is it genuine

THIS IS A RIP OFF COMPANY I'VE HAD A TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE! I was well within the 14 day refund period but they have totally ignored the refund request I entered on their website. YOU CAN NOT CONTACT THIS COMPANY BY TELEPHONE!! It is a case of what you purchased from them, you are on your own to repair or in my case LOOSE £479.00!!

By Rich W.

You will have to go through their bull$#*! fresh desk email system which is just an excuse to give you the run-around for the next two or three months during which time you get so pissed off (which is what they are counting on) or you up the anti with a "letter before action" (google it!) and threaten to take them to the small claims court which is the only reason I got a refund. I was still down about fifteen quid for postage costs that they never refunded but I cut my losses and ran. Now I just badmouth them every chance I get so people will stay away from them. Good luck, you'll need it!"

By R B.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the NitroTek staff and other customers.

Find a big range of petrol, electric and nitro RC cars, planes and radio controlled helicopters with free UK next day delivery and the lowest prices guaranteed.

laurenk46
Lauren K.
Customer service

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NitroTek?

Have a question about NitroTek?