Review of NitroTek

Tel: +44 0161 883 0054
company@nitrotek.co.uk

leew391
12/3/19
Very simple but effective website. Providing me with everything I needed to know. Easy check out and very positive feedback in precious
Reviews.. can't wait for delivery of items now
mikeb1187
12/3/19
Great team to buy from, easy transaction and quick shipping and good prices, impressed 5 stars

Will be back to buy more
ryanh439
11/30/19
I think there really good and easy to deal with when coming to ordering heard they are good as well waiting for the product and then I'll see
benp201
11/30/19
Nice and easy shopping experience explains everything you need to know a pleasure to browse and to wish you could buy all!
matthewl381
11/26/19
Great service and great car, order arrived on time only issues is you must ensure you have oil for air filter
barryw145
11/25/19
This company's after sales service is one of the worst I have ever come across . The RC which was sold had a one way bearing which seized after a couple of pulls on the starter cord . Their so called fault finding correspondence went round in circles with them not wanting to admit any liability as far as parts were concerned. We even sent a video of trying to start the RC with the pull cord not retracting. Being an engineer it was obvious what the problem was even though I had no experience with RC's . We bought the new part from ebay and the car engine now starts. After asking for a refund for the price of the bearing, we were told that because we didn't purchase it from Nitrotek , they wouldn't refund the cost of the replacement part. Bearing in mind that we spent 3 weeks following their so called fault finding and eventually losing patience , their excuse not to refund us didn't come as a surprise. Avoid this company if you expect reasonable after sales service.
daleyj4
11/24/19
I ordered my sons nitro car yesterday at 11.30 it has arrived today by 12.30 excellent experience so far they had everything in stock and dispatched strait away I can not complain I will test the car to make sure everything is working properly and will update my post. #130015627
stevenm628
11/20/19
I googled what I wanted , saw exactly what I wanted on this site and bought it all in about 5 mins.
My purchase is being delivered the next day before noon , that's brilliant service I fully recommend.
joelr129
11/20/19
Nitrotek: New Order # 130015179
I can't thank you enough i am so happy i am getting a car from your store i have always wanted a nitro car and you have been really help for when i have been asking for help so thank you and well done
martinb349
11/15/19
Given a relaxing experiance whilst browsing my orders and given a full and frank list of answers to my questions.
benw484
11/8/19
Easy to use website at a great price, couldn't be happier. And free next day deliver is a real bonus.
johnm3673
11/8/19
Never bought one before I was talked through what I wanted for my grandsons Xmas present just hope he can handle it we saw these while we were away they were really fast
shahida17
11/6/19
Was looking on the site, very easy to navigate around and found the product what I was looking for less then 5 minutes and processed straight away.
joanneo42
11/6/19
Ordered my sons xmas present of these guys and had to email with a few queries to make sure got the right one they where quick and efficient with replies.
darrenr64
10/30/19
Order number:- 130014724

Quick & easy to place order through their online website, good deals/prices & i got a free spare battery thrown in just for buying the product so with the discount & the free battery I saved £35 today, very pleased and my son can now play for twice as long with his new rc truck.
carlsc
10/28/19
Really good rc cars on your site and you have good products worth every price!!!!! All so you have good deals as well
leed157
10/26/19
Website easy to use and processing order was straight forward. Detailed information on the product and what is included as well as what other addional iterms you may need. Order mumber #130014522
rickys80
10/22/19
Was easy to source the part I needed and cheap, couldn't find anywhere else to find the part I needed to my surprise. For what I found nitrotek has everything you need for your model hobbies.
andyj98
10/10/19
I spent a lot time researching for the right RC Monster Truck to get for my son's birthday, I finally came across NitroTek.co.uk and they had the exact one I had in mind, and for an affordable price too. So percent in fact I purchased one for myself... I would recommend this website as they are very competitive. Will be happy to use and recommend to others.
Order No- #130014064

Tip for consumers: Look for discount codes, as they have a few on offer. I used a 12% off any purchase voucher.

adamm356
10/7/19
Everything I go online to order is easy to find. The order to delivery time is amazing and overall excellent.
markg851
10/5/19
Quality easy to navigate website with required products, more then fair pricing and back up service.. what more do you need :)
michaelw1409
9/29/19
Fast reliable and convenient not many local radio control nitro shop about any more so really handy especially for fuel will continue to use
williamb1164
9/29/19
hi i ordered a heng long rc tiger tank, and the customer service was amazing, all my questions were answered within the day i sent them and i got a good informative answer, thanks you nitrotek!!!, the tank has not arrived yet but when it dose i am planning on reviewing it separately,
if you a looking for a company that specialize in rc parts and gear, has a easy to navigate website and great customer service than check out nitrotek, cheers

order number 130013593
ra155
9/18/19
me and my son have use nitro tek over the years to buy cars tanks and all sorts of spare parts. a vast stock and have never let us down.
andriusd
9/15/19
Good overall website easy to find parts if you know to you are looking for hopefully fast enough deliver with them. Would recommend to anyone

Hi Chloe You can only deal this this dodgy outfit by email and good luck it will be your fault it's broke. Thanks john Am still trying 1 year on ha

By John t.

U can't fone them. Message & wait upto 48hr for reply, its not nice when u spend £100s on a new hobby

By Darren M.

Good man. I think they are scum, modelsport all the way nitrotek in desperation

By Darren M.

Hi, if you have any questions about delivery times please contact support@nitrotek.co.uk

By Lauren K., NitroTek Representative

Questions? Get answers from the NitroTek staff and other customers.

14 Photos for NitroTek