Review of NitroTek

Tel: +44 0161 883 0054
company@nitrotek.co.uk

jordanr115
1/18/20
Just ordered my first car from here great website plenty of spares and nice ease of use unlike other websites that have tried to cram in to much on one page 130018597
craigh318
1/18/20
I purchased a condor for my son for Christmas and everything went smooth until I needed a refund for the fuel they could not deliver to me... very reluctant to refund me but after a few emails I got it returned... ordering system brilliant customer service not so good but not bad... if they cant provide the answer transfer me to accounts who does have the answer but apparently this isn't possible as they dont take calls... overall I must say it was a decent purchasing experience and I have since bought from them again...
anonymousp743
1/17/20
Raise a query with customer services over a spare part and recieved a response within 48 hours with the correct part identified.
davidm2871
1/10/20
I've had to buy wheel inserts as didn't have no wheels in stock but happy with them. Could you please order some more stock in. Thanks
jamesm2526
1/2/20
clear, quick, comprehensive, good value, you know what you are getting and when, no hidden price shocks.
simonw293
12/25/19
Website was easy to use and found what I wanted straight away , will definitely order again in the future

Order number (#130017819)
jasonn165
12/22/19
Easy to find parts I needed it was the only place I could find what I needed and at a very good price 130017692 order number
fredr131
12/16/19
I have recently purchased a 1-8 Dune Buggy for my Grandson and the car is as described on there site, Being new to this type of rc car I needed clarification on a couple of things, I phoned them and was given all the information I needed and more ,the staff were extremely helpful and polite .
I couldn't be mor pleased.
Fred Rudd
jasonb901
12/14/19
On the downside a bit too much out of stock for too long too often, but on the plus side overall great to deal with, website is easy to navigate, good knowledge of products, presales and aftersales support is very good, quick delivery from order, any issues quickly sorted. 130017138
stephenc472
12/14/19
Website very detailed lots of information and pictures to help choose item and very fast posting service order number 130016915
emmam224
12/10/19
Found what wanted and was super easy to navigate site and even free fast delivery. Loads of extra bits to add when you find the right one for you to make the car even more customised to your requirements.
leew391
12/3/19
Very simple but effective website. Providing me with everything I needed to know. Easy check out and very positive feedback in precious
Reviews.. can't wait for delivery of items now
mikeb1187
12/3/19
Great team to buy from, easy transaction and quick shipping and good prices, impressed 5 stars

Will be back to buy more
ryanh439
11/30/19
I think there really good and easy to deal with when coming to ordering heard they are good as well waiting for the product and then I'll see
benp201
11/30/19
Nice and easy shopping experience explains everything you need to know a pleasure to browse and to wish you could buy all!
matthewl381
11/26/19
Great service and great car, order arrived on time only issues is you must ensure you have oil for air filter
barryw145
11/25/19
This company's after sales service is one of the worst I have ever come across . The RC which was sold had a one way bearing which seized after a couple of pulls on the starter cord . Their so called fault finding correspondence went round in circles with them not wanting to admit any liability as far as parts were concerned. We even sent a video of trying to start the RC with the pull cord not retracting. Being an engineer it was obvious what the problem was even though I had no experience with RC's . We bought the new part from ebay and the car engine now starts. After asking for a refund for the price of the bearing, we were told that because we didn't purchase it from Nitrotek , they wouldn't refund the cost of the replacement part. Bearing in mind that we spent 3 weeks following their so called fault finding and eventually losing patience , their excuse not to refund us didn't come as a surprise. Avoid this company if you expect reasonable after sales service.
daleyj4
11/24/19
I ordered my sons nitro car yesterday at 11.30 it has arrived today by 12.30 excellent experience so far they had everything in stock and dispatched strait away I can not complain I will test the car to make sure everything is working properly and will update my post. #130015627
stevenm628
11/20/19
I googled what I wanted , saw exactly what I wanted on this site and bought it all in about 5 mins.
My purchase is being delivered the next day before noon , that's brilliant service I fully recommend.
joelr129
11/20/19
Nitrotek: New Order # 130015179
I can't thank you enough i am so happy i am getting a car from your store i have always wanted a nitro car and you have been really help for when i have been asking for help so thank you and well done
martinb349
11/15/19
Given a relaxing experiance whilst browsing my orders and given a full and frank list of answers to my questions.
benw484
11/8/19
Easy to use website at a great price, couldn't be happier. And free next day deliver is a real bonus.
johnm3673
11/8/19
Never bought one before I was talked through what I wanted for my grandsons Xmas present just hope he can handle it we saw these while we were away they were really fast
shahida17
11/6/19
Was looking on the site, very easy to navigate around and found the product what I was looking for less then 5 minutes and processed straight away.
joanneo42
11/6/19
Ordered my sons xmas present of these guys and had to email with a few queries to make sure got the right one they where quick and efficient with replies.

Hi Chloe You can only deal this this dodgy outfit by email and good luck it will be your fault it's broke. Thanks john Am still trying 1 year on ha

By John t.

U can't fone them. Message & wait upto 48hr for reply, its not nice when u spend £100s on a new hobby

By Darren M.

Good man. I think they are scum, modelsport all the way nitrotek in desperation

By Darren M.

Hi, if you have any questions about delivery times please contact support@nitrotek.co.uk

By Lauren K., NitroTek Representative

Questions? Get answers from the NitroTek staff and other customers.

16 Photos for NitroTek