Review of NitroTek

company@nitrotek.co.uk

al273
6/17/19

Order 130010168
I wasn't sure whether I could even get parts for my car... very pleased to find this site and finding the part and ordering was very easy. Not far from me either so I might pop in next time!

simonc143
6/16/19

Reason for the not perfect score: Recently purchased an RC Nitro car for my sons birthday and I was a bit put out by the quality of the product itself as the shell that comes with the car which has the holes for access pre-cut for the engine starter and timing needle, Re fueling and top of the engine , however the problem is the holes cut are not even close especially the timing needle and the shell will look awful near the pull start and top of engine where the holes will join not to mention the fuel filling. You be the judge I have attached a picture.

I would like to say that the customer service was very prompt in their response, however I was told in my case that this is how the product is delivered to them and there is nothing they can do to help rectify a manufacturing defect and or help towards a new shell for this car which is an additional £19.99. Factor this in when purchasing an ACME Condor RC Car

Hopefully I cab get the £5 discount offered for writing a review for this order number 130008749 which will go towards a new shell to make this a nice entry RC Car.

At least i will get to show my son how to mark out and cut a new shell

steveni33
6/12/19

Have used this company a lot. Always have what I want and shipping is nice and quick. The website is laid out brilliantly, easy to read and navigate. Also the fact you can checkout as a guest is great.

markb1211
6/12/19

Only orderd today so for so good website is exellent very easy to use and very quick payment service

jamiee56
6/9/19

I needed some parts for a old dynam spitfire, nitrotek listed them clearly on Thier website . Ordered and received in a week, what more would you want, highly recommend.

harryl97
5/29/19

Terrible company, cheap rubbish imports that break, and it's 99% impossible to get a refund.
Truly terrible place, can't believe how bad they treat there customers

miab45
5/28/19

Would use this company again. Service was fast even though I ordered over the bank holiday. Very happy with all aspects of the service

williamc806
5/23/19

Good truck just what I was looking for and the right price will buy again from nitrotec
Order number 130008502

leey37
5/14/19

I phoned up with no clue as to what I needed and a guy on the other end was so helpful getting up the part list to my buggy to which we managed to find and hopefully solve my problems.
I have always found my them easy to talk to and have always been able to solve the problems that I've had.

Many thanks

Myould

nilesht2
5/9/19

Hi, i received the part i ordered within a very good timescale, however i ordered the incorrect part.

chrish931
5/9/19

Great products, competitive prices, easy to navigate website, next day delivery, 5 stars every time!
Order 130007059

martinw133
5/7/19

Good quality service and affordable and the delivery is always on time will always use and get parts and upgrades from here

paulm1121
5/3/19

Orderd a nitro truck for my nearly 6 year old as heas mad for cars and trucks deliverd next day before lunch so I had time to run it in before he got back from scholl and he loves it and has asked if daddy can get one now so we can both play as the electric 1s he has got are no comparison

ianj65
5/3/19

Order #130005743
Ordered an rc plane A600 and spare part for my Condor nitro car, great prices and fast delivery

manij2
5/2/19

I read bad reviews about this company but I still went a bought a petrol car from them at a very good price. The car was well packaged and the box in good condition. Just ordered another car from them, fingers crossed lol.

Your Order #130006543 (placed on 2 May 2019 01:47:52 BST)

hezrond
5/2/19

This is my second time buyer this car as my mate wanted it so sold it to him and now ordering another.

I used to be into electric cars but wanted a change and this is a great starter car with everything you need to drive.

Thanks nitrotek

Tip for consumers: Easy to use

mra145
5/2/19

This toy is for all family. Fast delivery, good quality of the product. The trojan buggy is very fast easy to use remote control.

maxb120
4/24/19

Great car for a beginner not very fast and easily controlled well built can handle being bumped and rolled. Battery life is short about ten minutes or less if going hard.
My problems started when I was some how charged for postage, its free for the amount I spent. They refused to refund saying it was my fault for paying it in the first place.

Tip for consumers: Check that the total price is right before you buy

philipo20
4/24/19

I have used NitroTek on several occasions and they have a comprehensive stock of spares to support the Raptor Truggy I bought from them 2/3years ago. (Spares purchase order no.130005436)

johnk1273
4/22/19

Can't give review right now can't get no answers I ordered it 3 days ago and I can't get anyone to tell me when it is going to be shipped I live in the us

kenh261
4/19/19

Great service from NitroTek have received 4 orders from them over the last few months and all have been and correct and on time.

Order numbers 130003272,130003429,130003888,130004716.

beng158
4/2/19

Used nitrotek before and highly reconmend this business great aftersales. Very quick and easy online Web page and a good stock for spares.

colinb153
4/2/19

Bought a nitro truck what a great buy. Worked straight out of box with very little setup will definitely be buying from here again

henryb169
4/1/19

Order #130004141
Nitrotek was a great place to buy my first RC nitro car and i will definitely buy from them again.

johnh1980
3/17/19

I Have bought from nitro tel twice now, great products and great service every time so far
#130003562

Hi Chloe You can only deal this this dodgy outfit by email and good luck it will be your fault it's broke. Thanks john Am still trying 1 year on ha

By John t.

Dont buy from them, bought RC Tank before xmas and still having problems, they just fob you off, still waiting to have a Tank that works!!!

By liz b.

Hi, if you have any questions about delivery times please contact support@nitrotek.co.uk

By Lauren K., NitroTek Representative

Questions? Get answers from the NitroTek staff and other customers.

10 Photos for NitroTek