NitroTek

NitroTek has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 691 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with NitroTek most frequently mention order number, fast delivery and spare parts. NitroTek ranks 1st among Remote Control Cars sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 78.1%

No positive highlights yet

• Terrible customer service when it comes to getting a refund on a return.
How would you rate NitroTek?

“Ebike um”

Dave P.
2/18/20

Bought a Zipper ebike from Nitrotek in October. Arrived on time, easy to assemble and I absolutely loved it, used it most days for fun and for avoiding horrendous parking charges in town. Only downside was someone else also loved it - enough to steal it from my garage. They could've stolen my Jag or my motorbike but no, the Zipper was more appealing. I've just ordered a replacement - when it arrives I'll sleep with it under my pillow so this one doesn't get stolen.

“Placed an order for parts five weeks ago, chased, still no response”

Simon W.
7/31/20

I've bought two cars from Nitrotek, and now need some spare parts - I placed an order over five weeks ago, with payment taken immediately. I've chased three times via email to their support desk as there's no other way of contacting them whilst they work from home, but have received no response. One of the cars cannot be used until the parts arrive. Customer service needs to improve greatly if you want repeat custom.

customer service (61)
davep321
February 18th, 2020

Tip for consumers: Buy with confidence from Nitrotek

simonw361
July 31st, 2020
jamesf1846
September 21st, 2020
I brought a Nitro car from this company and only used it 4 times, the engine breaking in stages.
I've been racing RC cars since 17 and now I'm 37 and the car wasn't fit for purpose! Very poorly made and I sent product back fully packaged within the return date.

Nearly 2 months later and countless emails I'm being ignored and feel like I've been totally robbed by this company.

I would advise anyone not to use this company it is so hard getting answers and feeling like I'm never going to get my money back.

Avoid this company at all costs never dealt with such a unprofessional company ever!

Buyers you have been warned!
peterg568
May 9th, 2020
Arrived Quickly and well packaged! Thank you Nitrotek! O/number 130024709.
This is ideal and a hard to find item!
gerardop29
September 25th, 2020
Really sad :( I had missing item I paid for on my order #130035514 wich I placed 18 th September 2020 and I did receive with free next day delivery by deleyed somehow on the 23th September, Nitro car okey, I did not use it yet because of missing after run oil, tools okey, packaging poor the car was really protect in the box during shipping by seeing car body shell came off on the exsauster side
As you can see on the picture taken below.
Up 1 to 10
I would say 6
Thank you very much for giving me a chance to give feedback,

Gerardo Pinto
deannah137
April 8th, 2020
Ordered on Sunday. Came on Tuesday. Super fast delivery.
My son is delighted with his 1:18 scale electric car that does 70kmh!
Came well packaged.
Absolutely love it and happy with our product plenty of fun times ahead
michaels4231
May 9th, 2020
Awesome product. Came in post quick and so easy to use. All ready for you to just go after charging battery for little bit. Works perfect couldn't have asked for better. Good price too. Would highly recommend.
adamb849
July 5th, 2020
Parts delivered on time, some stocks takes long time to come in, apart from that very good service. And knowledgeable
kaia23
May 25th, 2020
The electric scooter is very good nice speed, balance is great the scooter overall is fantastic. However I've had mine for 8 days now and while I was riding it a red icon came on the screen and it stopped driving. I took the front motor wheel of and noticed that one of the wires, yellow to be precised, was damaged and disconnected from the rest. Can someone get in contact please and thank you
brodiet8
November 3rd, 2020
I recently purchased a used nitro buggy that I thought was near impossible to get up and running again until I found nitro tek!, I was amazed a the amount of spares that was stocked and at very reasonable prices, I immediately placed an order 130038131 and was delighted that my items were readily available and a shipping cost that was also very respectable, I will definitely be making future purchases 10 out of 10.
craigh318
January 18th, 2020
I purchased a condor for my son for Christmas and everything went smooth until I needed a refund for the fuel they could not deliver to me... very reluctant to refund me but after a few emails I got it returned... ordering system brilliant customer service not so good but not bad... if they cant provide the answer transfer me to accounts who does have the answer but apparently this isn't possible as they dont take calls... overall I must say it was a decent purchasing experience and I have since bought from them again...
lukeh161
August 27th, 2020
Would highly recommend nitrotek to anyone I know with nitro stuff. Or looking to purchase one. I will definitely be buying from them again without a doubt.
jordanc187
July 4th, 2020
Honestly looking for any type of rc vehicles can be annoying due to the price and not only that but the fact of trying to find what your looking for can be difficult sometimes because most places don't have a wide selection of rcs unlike NitroTek which I see has multiple options on to what your looking for and i have bought from them before so I'd say if you want reasonable prices and great shipping deals for any type of perfect rc your looking to buy I'd definitely think you should shop with NitroTek.
bernicew31
April 22nd, 2020
Great for parts always received mine on time when given and great choice of different cars my boy loves is very fast
neilp107
June 10th, 2020
Easy to navigate your site with many options. Once in payment screen very clear well thought out, and finally a secure payment was made.

Looking forward to my Self Build Buggy sometime in July 20

Stay Safe all
matthewj205
April 19th, 2020
I have left a review earlier thanking you for your great service and easy use website but i forgot to put my order number 130023418
I am looking forward to repairing my daughter little car and keeping her out of trouble
petev30
May 23rd, 2020
Your page is very well laid out and clear to see the parts for sale for individual cars would recommend this website to friends family and other people. Fairly priced unfortunately didnt mange to get everything I was after. My order number 130026368
scotte304
July 14th, 2020
NitroTek have been very helpful in helping me choose the right buggy for my son to learn the basics, and when he broke some parts on assembly they had spares available. Great service
bryanl201
September 28th, 2020
Long waited scooter from Nitrotek came with damaged package and missing parts, my contention is that this item was a second or returned good that wasn't in a new state when purchased before so it was returned. So Nitrotek in order to flush out its inventory resells the damaged scooter to say a person in the USA. Now Nitrotek says its the carrier who damaged the goods. Now try to get a response from them and you here crickets. Don't buy anything from these rip off Limeys
keithc354
July 27th, 2020
Emailed nitrotek for advice on being a novice. Prompt reply with everything I needed & needed to know. Excellent service. Will be back time and again.
darylh74
June 21st, 2020
Pre ordered nitro car online, had no email on the dispatch date so decided to email them (as you cannot talk to anyone in store) and received an acknowledgment email back stating they would try to answer within 24hours. 20 hours later got an email back with tracking number. When I tracked my parcel it stated the parcel was NOT collected due to overweight item. Again I had to email and wait another 20 hours before a reply, by this time I had received my order. So far so good with the product but not having a phone contact that could have answered my question in 5 minutes (not waiting 40 hours) would have given more stars.
I would definitely recommend reading other reviews before buying from this site.
kingaa2
September 1st, 2020
My children like this rc car. They play almost every day. I'm thinking of buying another one but u fortunately is out of stock. Totally recommended it.
mikem1964
May 14th, 2020
Well i just bought one of there gas powered trucks pre order and tomorrow is the day they are supose to come in so i hope that works out. Plus the shipping wasn't too bad. Im confused because on the order it says the price i agreed to but my card was charged 15.00 dollars more and i dont know why... Order #*******155 (placed on May 14,2020 3:46:54 AM BST)
karlf53
April 7th, 2020
Great site great customer service, will definately buy from again
Just got the 1/10 scale brushless marauderfor my 12 year old son a brilliant bit of kit and really fast and very controllable, and im thinkin of ordering another 1 for myself or something similar
jayo167
November 11th, 2020
Buying items is quick and simple. If you want to return a faulty item however isn't their strong point. I have warrenty on my rc car but won't accept the photos and evidence I have shown them to believe it is covered, they want the whole car shipped to them for inspection when I've already sent them agreed photos.

Hi Chloe You can only deal this this dodgy outfit by email and good luck it will be your fault it's broke. Thanks john Am still trying 1 year on ha

By John t.
See more answers (9)

Avoid! If anything is wrong with it, you'll get every excuse under the sun for them to deal with it. Plus you#ll have to pay for the return postage, which is illegal btw, pay for the inspection and pay for the return postage! I've been waiting 6 weeks to get my money back for a car that was sent back faulty

By Barry S.