Review of NitroTek

Tel: +44 0161 883 0054
company@nitrotek.co.uk

andyj98
10/10/19

I spent a lot time researching for the right RC Monster Truck to get for my son's birthday, I finally came across NitroTek.co.uk and they had the exact one I had in mind, and for an affordable price too. So percent in fact I purchased one for myself... I would recommend this website as they are very competitive. Will be happy to use and recommend to others.
Order No- #130014064

Tip for consumers: Look for discount codes, as they have a few on offer. I used a 12% off any purchase voucher.

adamm356
10/7/19

Everything I go online to order is easy to find. The order to delivery time is amazing and overall excellent.

markg851
10/5/19

Quality easy to navigate website with required products, more then fair pricing and back up service.. what more do you need :)

michaelw1409
9/29/19

Fast reliable and convenient not many local radio control nitro shop about any more so really handy especially for fuel will continue to use

williamb1164
9/29/19

hi i ordered a heng long rc tiger tank, and the customer service was amazing, all my questions were answered within the day i sent them and i got a good informative answer, thanks you nitrotek!!!, the tank has not arrived yet but when it dose i am planning on reviewing it separately,
if you a looking for a company that specialize in rc parts and gear, has a easy to navigate website and great customer service than check out nitrotek, cheers

order number 130013593

ra155
9/18/19

me and my son have use nitro tek over the years to buy cars tanks and all sorts of spare parts. a vast stock and have never let us down.

andriusd
9/15/19

Good overall website easy to find parts if you know to you are looking for hopefully fast enough deliver with them. Would recommend to anyone

markw808
9/11/19

Great products , fast shipping , helpful and friendly service with Good feedback on shipping details #130012799

davidl1398
9/8/19

Website is well laid out I am new to rc Vehicles and could find exactly what I wanted easy enough. I gave all 3 stars to this because it also had a rc car I can build from scratch.
I marked 3 stars because I ordered without creating an account which wasn't very clear as I thought id have to make an account before my purchase any way, maybe partly my fault as well for getting carried away with what I was ordering with all the excitement, but when asking if the loyalty points of my purchase could be added to my newly created account after purchase they told me they unfortunately they couldn't add them.
I am ready to spend more cash and have a lot I would have liked to purchase but have been put off slightly due to the after purchase/sales and the slow replies from the help only being online. The tracking number I was given didn't work and felt a bit in the dark about my purchase. Reading some reviews made me a bit paranoid. All that said I am sure they can improve this and think I would order again from Nitrotek especially if they have what I need!
My Order #130012497

samim43
9/5/19

I am very pleased with this site it came in only 2 days no extra cost when I bought My rc nitro really good rc and very fast I recommend you to buy from here. My order number nitrotek is Nitrotek: New Order # 130012552

stuartq3
9/3/19

This company is 5 star....brilliant service, will definitely be buying from these guys again.
#130012493

arrons13
8/31/19

My Order Number is 130012321, Excellent Company , User Interface For There Website Is Easy To Use And Navigate, Fast Transactions With Industry Leading Secure Payment Gateway, Happy Customer . Very Good Prices , Lots To Choose From And Ultimately A Reputable Company. Highly Recommended. Thanks. Will Be Back Again Soon.

lewisd36
7/21/19

Fantastic model.
Very fast machine. No more going to model shops to get nitro just add straight petrol with two stroke mix and away you go.
Hours of fun for big boys

darrenm96
7/19/19

I'm only buying from nitrotek coz I can't find the product in China in in UK. Wot sort of a part company can't u fone? Crappy nitrotek. When I bought my cyclone I couldn't call them & find out any tracking information. If u want parts advice u gotta message, they normally return a message that annoys me. If u fone modelsport u could wait 15mins in a que, because they advise you like a friend even if there's no sale. Nitrotek won't do that. They make u wait up 48hr & incourage to buy only from them them

stephanes8
7/14/19

My shopping experience goes verry well , now i just wait to reiceve my order, and my tracking number if there's one ! Order number # *******174

royg80
7/7/19

ordering spares could be easy if they was in stock but im a happy bunny as are my grandsons I just hope these parts do not break again as they are expensive

kristoferv
6/30/19

First time I've bought something like this but it was extremely good quality and couldn't be happier with it

johnb2737
6/30/19

Rude, arrogant and terrible customer service. Accused of damaging the car, won't refund and can speak to anyone expect through email. Shocking. AVOID

al273
6/17/19

Order 130010168
I wasn't sure whether I could even get parts for my car... very pleased to find this site and finding the part and ordering was very easy. Not far from me either so I might pop in next time!

simonc143
6/16/19

Reason for the not perfect score: Recently purchased an RC Nitro car for my sons birthday and I was a bit put out by the quality of the product itself as the shell that comes with the car which has the holes for access pre-cut for the engine starter and timing needle, Re fueling and top of the engine , however the problem is the holes cut are not even close especially the timing needle and the shell will look awful near the pull start and top of engine where the holes will join not to mention the fuel filling. You be the judge I have attached a picture.

I would like to say that the customer service was very prompt in their response, however I was told in my case that this is how the product is delivered to them and there is nothing they can do to help rectify a manufacturing defect and or help towards a new shell for this car which is an additional £19.99. Factor this in when purchasing an ACME Condor RC Car

Hopefully I cab get the £5 discount offered for writing a review for this order number 130008749 which will go towards a new shell to make this a nice entry RC Car.

At least i will get to show my son how to mark out and cut a new shell

steveni33
6/12/19

Have used this company a lot. Always have what I want and shipping is nice and quick. The website is laid out brilliantly, easy to read and navigate. Also the fact you can checkout as a guest is great.

markb1211
6/12/19

Only orderd today so for so good website is exellent very easy to use and very quick payment service

jamiee56
6/9/19

I needed some parts for a old dynam spitfire, nitrotek listed them clearly on Thier website . Ordered and received in a week, what more would you want, highly recommend.

harryl97
5/29/19

Terrible company, cheap rubbish imports that break, and it's 99% impossible to get a refund.
Truly terrible place, can't believe how bad they treat there customers

miab45
5/28/19

Would use this company again. Service was fast even though I ordered over the bank holiday. Very happy with all aspects of the service

Hi Chloe You can only deal this this dodgy outfit by email and good luck it will be your fault it's broke. Thanks john Am still trying 1 year on ha

By John t.

U can't fone them. Message & wait upto 48hr for reply, its not nice when u spend £100s on a new hobby

By Darren M.

Good man. I think they are scum, modelsport all the way nitrotek in desperation

By Darren M.

Hi, if you have any questions about delivery times please contact support@nitrotek.co.uk

By Lauren K., NitroTek Representative

Questions? Get answers from the NitroTek staff and other customers.

12 Photos for NitroTek