NitroTek

NitroTek has a consumer rating of 4.13 stars from 762 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with NitroTek most frequently mention order number, fast delivery and next day. NitroTek ranks 1st among Remote Control Cars sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 74.6%

No positive highlights yet

• Crap customer service with no explanation for delay other than blaming COVID-19!
  • This is atrocious after sales service, I only sent the thing back because IT WAS FAULTY!
How would you rate NitroTek?

“Absolutely brilliant!”

Christopher T.
3/4/21

I placed a order (130046753) on Sunday evening via bank transfer which save you some £££ the website is easy to use and navigate. My order arrived in 2 days and is absolutely perfect and exactly what i was looking for! The instructions were easy to read and has list of parts and there part numbers, and also how to adjust the steering etc! I will definitely be shopping here again for spares and for my kids for there birthdays and Xmas!

“I buy new bike and I receive used one”

Ionel C.
5/26/21

After 7 weeks since I buy the bike stilll wait for my refund and nothing. No comment... just think twice before you buy something. I attach one picture with that new bike. Joke.

customer service (61) sales service (0)
christophert493
March 4th, 2021

Electric R/C Car

davep321
February 18th, 2020

Bought a Zipper ebike from Nitrotek in October. Arrived on time, easy to assemble and I absolutely loved it, used it most days for fun and for avoiding horrendous parking charges in town. Only downside was someone else also loved it - enough to steal it from my garage. They could've stolen my Jag or my motorbike but no, the Zipper was more appealing. I've just ordered a replacement - when it arrives I'll sleep with it under my pillow so this one doesn't get stolen.

Buy with confidence from Nitrotek

Zipper ebike purchase

ionelc2
May 26th, 2021

Dont buy

Electric bike

peterg568
May 9th, 2020

Arrived Quickly and well packaged! Thank you Nitrotek! O/number 130024709.
This is ideal and a hard to find item!

deannah137
April 8th, 2020

Ordered on Sunday. Came on Tuesday. Super fast delivery.
My son is delighted with his 1:18 scale electric car that does 70kmh!
Came well packaged.
Absolutely love it and happy with our product plenty of fun times ahead

michaels4231
May 9th, 2020

Awesome product. Came in post quick and so easy to use. All ready for you to just go after charging battery for little bit. Works perfect couldn't have asked for better. Good price too. Would highly recommend.

simonw361
July 31st, 2020

I've bought two cars from Nitrotek, and now need some spare parts - I placed an order over five weeks ago, with payment taken immediately. I've chased three times via email to their support desk as there's no other way of contacting them whilst they work from home, but have received no response. One of the cars cannot be used until the parts arrive. Customer service needs to improve greatly if you want repeat custom.

joshuap315
April 2nd, 2021
Verified purchase

As always, great shipping times with the option to choose how quickly you want it
The website is nice and easy to use and has plenty of information about each of their products!
Highly recommend!

brodiet8
November 3rd, 2020

I recently purchased a used nitro buggy that I thought was near impossible to get up and running again until I found nitro tek!, I was amazed a the amount of spares that was stocked and at very reasonable prices, I immediately placed an order 130038131 and was delighted that my items were readily available and a shipping cost that was also very respectable, I will definitely be making future purchases 10 out of 10.

matthews1563
June 10th, 2021

My parents bought me an rc car from nitrotek when I was a kid and loved it! Now I'm an adult bought my son one and myself a monster truck, again I love mine but my sons birthday isn't while July so he's gotta wait but he loves mine. Always had good experience dealing with nitrotek and would definitely recommend

etiennes2
June 16th, 2020

Bought a refurb from Nitrotek and it broke after 6 min. Contacted them and returned the model for repair. Got it back after about 2 months and it broke again, in the same place.

Now, there is no way to call them (the first sign of a dodgy setup), they not replying to my mails, have refused to refund me and now I've got absolutely no idea what is happening after dealing with these morons for 4 months.

Dishonest business ethics, bully's, horribly to nonexistent communication, vague and evasive mail replys. In general - a horrid bunch to deal with.

Stay way clear of these people - rather spend more somewhere else where you have peace of mind.

gerardop29
September 25th, 2020

Really sad :( I had missing item I paid for on my order #130035514 wich I placed 18 th September 2020 and I did receive with free next day delivery by deleyed somehow on the 23th September, Nitro car okey, I did not use it yet because of missing after run oil, tools okey, packaging poor the car was really protect in the box during shipping by seeing car body shell came off on the exsauster side
As you can see on the picture taken below.
Up 1 to 10
I would say 6
Thank you very much for giving me a chance to give feedback,

Gerardo Pinto

jamesf1846
September 21st, 2020

I brought a Nitro car from this company and only used it 4 times, the engine breaking in stages.
I've been racing RC cars since 17 and now I'm 37 and the car wasn't fit for purpose! Very poorly made and I sent product back fully packaged within the return date.

Nearly 2 months later and countless emails I'm being ignored and feel like I've been totally robbed by this company.

I would advise anyone not to use this company it is so hard getting answers and feeling like I'm never going to get my money back.

Avoid this company at all costs never dealt with such a unprofessional company ever!

Buyers you have been warned!

volkanc1
April 8th, 2021
Verified purchase

I bought 5 different rc stuff until today and I am very satisfied from this company. Their rc gadgets are very good, also they make very good packaging. If you give order before 11 am your parcel coming one day.

Their help services is little bit slow. I hope they will improve it.

Tip for consumers:
Buy before 11 am take free fast shipping.

Products used:
Rc tank, nitro rc cars, quadcopter and parts

philipt205
December 27th, 2020
Verified purchase

Very clear website when looking for needed parts I thought the searching by Id number was a very nice touch.

Tip for consumers:
Search things by Id number found in a catalogue included with your purchase

Products used:
Rear shocks and stearing arm

lukeh161
August 27th, 2020

Would highly recommend nitrotek to anyone I know with nitro stuff. Or looking to purchase one. I will definitely be buying from them again without a doubt.

kaia23
May 25th, 2020

The electric scooter is very good nice speed, balance is great the scooter overall is fantastic. However I've had mine for 8 days now and while I was riding it a red icon came on the screen and it stopped driving. I took the front motor wheel of and noticed that one of the wires, yellow to be precised, was damaged and disconnected from the rest. Can someone get in contact please and thank you

jordanc187
July 4th, 2020

Honestly looking for any type of rc vehicles can be annoying due to the price and not only that but the fact of trying to find what your looking for can be difficult sometimes because most places don't have a wide selection of rcs unlike NitroTek which I see has multiple options on to what your looking for and i have bought from them before so I'd say if you want reasonable prices and great shipping deals for any type of perfect rc your looking to buy I'd definitely think you should shop with NitroTek.

neilp107
June 10th, 2020

Easy to navigate your site with many options. Once in payment screen very clear well thought out, and finally a secure payment was made.

Looking forward to my Self Build Buggy sometime in July 20

Stay Safe all

darylh74
June 21st, 2020

Pre ordered nitro car online, had no email on the dispatch date so decided to email them (as you cannot talk to anyone in store) and received an acknowledgment email back stating they would try to answer within 24hours. 20 hours later got an email back with tracking number. When I tracked my parcel it stated the parcel was NOT collected due to overweight item. Again I had to email and wait another 20 hours before a reply, by this time I had received my order. So far so good with the product but not having a phone contact that could have answered my question in 5 minutes (not waiting 40 hours) would have given more stars.
I would definitely recommend reading other reviews before buying from this site.

bryanl201
September 28th, 2020

Long waited scooter from Nitrotek came with damaged package and missing parts, my contention is that this item was a second or returned good that wasn't in a new state when purchased before so it was returned. So Nitrotek in order to flush out its inventory resells the damaged scooter to say a person in the USA. Now Nitrotek says its the carrier who damaged the goods. Now try to get a response from them and you here crickets. Don't buy anything from these rip off Limeys

matthewj205
April 19th, 2020

I have left a review earlier thanking you for your great service and easy use website but i forgot to put my order number 130023418
I am looking forward to repairing my daughter little car and keeping her out of trouble

carolineh376
March 1st, 2021
Verified purchase

Appalling. Bought a petrol motorbike from their website, it was delivered with multiple damages. Proof of damages supplied straight away. They refused to collect it or offer to refund my return postage. Had to return at my own cost, then they tried to blame the return courier for the damages, but supplied no proof. I took them to the small claims court and had all my money plus return postage costs and court costs refunded that way. Know your consumer rights if you are looking to use this company, and read all the other terrible reviews which unfortunately I didn't do! Over 6 months it took to get all my money back from them. Stay well away from them.

Tip for consumers:
Read their terrible reviews, know your consumer rights. Just don’t bother!

Petrol dirt bike

ianb582
June 16th, 2021
Verified purchase

Recently got back into my nitro cars/trucks.
Nitrotek, so far, has everything I need!
My first stop.

Tip for consumers:
Have the bank transfer details written down, as they only show when you are ordering.

Nitro fuel.

scotte304
July 14th, 2020

NitroTek have been very helpful in helping me choose the right buggy for my son to learn the basics, and when he broke some parts on assembly they had spares available. Great service

Hi Chloe You can only deal this this dodgy outfit by email and good luck it will be your fault it's broke. Thanks john Am still trying 1 year on ha

By John t.