Review of NitroTek

company@nitrotek.co.uk

lewisd36
7/21/19

Fantastic model.
Very fast machine. No more going to model shops to get nitro just add straight petrol with two stroke mix and away you go.
Hours of fun for big boys

darrenm96
7/19/19

I'm only buying from nitrotek coz I can't find the product in China in in UK. Wot sort of a part company can't u fone? Crappy nitrotek. When I bought my cyclone I couldn't call them & find out any tracking information. If u want parts advice u gotta message, they normally return a message that annoys me. If u fone modelsport u could wait 15mins in a que, because they advise you like a friend even if there's no sale. Nitrotek won't do that. They make u wait up 48hr & incourage to buy only from them them

stephanes8
7/14/19

My shopping experience goes verry well , now i just wait to reiceve my order, and my tracking number if there's one ! Order number # 1500000174

royg80
7/7/19

ordering spares could be easy if they was in stock but im a happy bunny as are my grandsons I just hope these parts do not break again as they are expensive

kristoferv
6/30/19

First time I've bought something like this but it was extremely good quality and couldn't be happier with it

johnb2737
6/30/19

Rude, arrogant and terrible customer service. Accused of damaging the car, won't refund and can speak to anyone expect through email. Shocking. AVOID

al273
6/17/19

Order 130010168
I wasn't sure whether I could even get parts for my car... very pleased to find this site and finding the part and ordering was very easy. Not far from me either so I might pop in next time!

simonc143
6/16/19

Reason for the not perfect score: Recently purchased an RC Nitro car for my sons birthday and I was a bit put out by the quality of the product itself as the shell that comes with the car which has the holes for access pre-cut for the engine starter and timing needle, Re fueling and top of the engine , however the problem is the holes cut are not even close especially the timing needle and the shell will look awful near the pull start and top of engine where the holes will join not to mention the fuel filling. You be the judge I have attached a picture.

I would like to say that the customer service was very prompt in their response, however I was told in my case that this is how the product is delivered to them and there is nothing they can do to help rectify a manufacturing defect and or help towards a new shell for this car which is an additional £19.99. Factor this in when purchasing an ACME Condor RC Car

Hopefully I cab get the £5 discount offered for writing a review for this order number 130008749 which will go towards a new shell to make this a nice entry RC Car.

At least i will get to show my son how to mark out and cut a new shell

steveni33
6/12/19

Have used this company a lot. Always have what I want and shipping is nice and quick. The website is laid out brilliantly, easy to read and navigate. Also the fact you can checkout as a guest is great.

markb1211
6/12/19

Only orderd today so for so good website is exellent very easy to use and very quick payment service

jamiee56
6/9/19

I needed some parts for a old dynam spitfire, nitrotek listed them clearly on Thier website . Ordered and received in a week, what more would you want, highly recommend.

harryl97
5/29/19

Terrible company, cheap rubbish imports that break, and it's 99% impossible to get a refund.
Truly terrible place, can't believe how bad they treat there customers

miab45
5/28/19

Would use this company again. Service was fast even though I ordered over the bank holiday. Very happy with all aspects of the service

williamc806
5/23/19

Good truck just what I was looking for and the right price will buy again from nitrotec
Order number 130008502

leey37
5/14/19

I phoned up with no clue as to what I needed and a guy on the other end was so helpful getting up the part list to my buggy to which we managed to find and hopefully solve my problems.
I have always found my them easy to talk to and have always been able to solve the problems that I've had.

Many thanks

Myould

nilesht2
5/9/19

Hi, i received the part i ordered within a very good timescale, however i ordered the incorrect part.

chrish931
5/9/19

Great products, competitive prices, easy to navigate website, next day delivery, 5 stars every time!
Order 130007059

martinw133
5/7/19

Good quality service and affordable and the delivery is always on time will always use and get parts and upgrades from here

paulm1121
5/3/19

Orderd a nitro truck for my nearly 6 year old as heas mad for cars and trucks deliverd next day before lunch so I had time to run it in before he got back from scholl and he loves it and has asked if daddy can get one now so we can both play as the electric 1s he has got are no comparison

ianj65
5/3/19

Order #130005743
Ordered an rc plane A600 and spare part for my Condor nitro car, great prices and fast delivery

manij2
5/2/19

I read bad reviews about this company but I still went a bought a petrol car from them at a very good price. The car was well packaged and the box in good condition. Just ordered another car from them, fingers crossed lol.

Your Order #130006543 (placed on 2 May 2019 01:47:52 BST)

hezrond
5/2/19

This is my second time buyer this car as my mate wanted it so sold it to him and now ordering another.

I used to be into electric cars but wanted a change and this is a great starter car with everything you need to drive.

Thanks nitrotek

Tip for consumers: Easy to use

mra145
5/2/19

This toy is for all family. Fast delivery, good quality of the product. The trojan buggy is very fast easy to use remote control.

maxb120
4/24/19

Great car for a beginner not very fast and easily controlled well built can handle being bumped and rolled. Battery life is short about ten minutes or less if going hard.
My problems started when I was some how charged for postage, its free for the amount I spent. They refused to refund saying it was my fault for paying it in the first place.

Tip for consumers: Check that the total price is right before you buy

philipo20
4/24/19

I have used NitroTek on several occasions and they have a comprehensive stock of spares to support the Raptor Truggy I bought from them 2/3years ago. (Spares purchase order no.130005436)

Hi Chloe You can only deal this this dodgy outfit by email and good luck it will be your fault it's broke. Thanks john Am still trying 1 year on ha

By John t.

U can't fone them. Message & wait upto 48hr for reply, its not nice when u spend £100s on a new hobby

By Darren M.

Good man. I think they are scum, modelsport all the way nitrotek in desperation

By Darren M.

Hi, if you have any questions about delivery times please contact support@nitrotek.co.uk

By Lauren K., NitroTek Representative

Questions? Get answers from the NitroTek staff and other customers.

11 Photos for NitroTek