Review of NitroTek

Tel: +44 0161 883 0054
company@nitrotek.co.uk

johnh1980
3/17/19

I Have bought from nitro tel twice now, great products and great service every time so far
#130003562

ryanw224
3/7/19

Good service... had to wait 5 days as my money was taken for no reason... then when i got the money back was able to order it...

gavinq2
3/6/19

good company have brought cars from nitro tek before very fast service and delivery just placed new order for meteor buggy order no 130003237 cant wait for delivery

georgem624
3/6/19

Only just got it but looks like a nice piece of kit, all looks good quality but only time will tell,
love the concealed battery pack. can't wait to get it out and try some hills, nice touch about the throttle lever which can move you along at 6mph with no pedaling.
Nice display with 5 levels of assistance, nice control position next to the left grip, which means no hands off while riding.
Bought on order No 130003097 2/3/2019

jamier166
3/4/19

We our very Very pleased with purchase and the price overall of the order amd we got free delivery next day loverly service!!!!!!!

stevenh493
2/28/19

It's a good site but been waiting for parts to come in for 6 weeks but got them in the end..................................................................

johns3653
2/23/19

Got a 450 RC helicopter kit, which when arrived boxed was unsealed and slightly damaged, opened it up to find that the kit looked used and was about 75% completely built, which in this case is ideal as the only instruction for the build is on a CD Rom, so had to find external CD reader only to find the instruction on first glance are almost completely useless depending on skill level so would no recommend for beginner's, if I didn't buy this on sale I would be pretty pissed

laurenj83
2/22/19

It was easy to order the electric scooter and I had also spoke to staff over the phone and the service I recieved was good.

edwardb280
2/22/19

Few problems in trying to register but managed to make my purchase with Paypal. Can't believe the upgrades made to the Tiger RC tank. Looking forward to comparing it with my other Heng Long tanks.

martinb305
2/22/19

Have used this company many times with no faults excellent customer service and super fast delivery
Refrence number 130002800

philipb144
2/17/19

Easy step by step process of ordering. Free standard delivery when I have had to pay a charge with other companies whilst purchasing cars of a similar size. Ref. no. 130002682

mp244
2/11/19

Disgusting customer service
Products that dont work
Customer service wont give you a straight answer
Take you money and dont care
Worst Company I have ever dealt with, avoid if you dont want to be disappointed

andrewb535
2/10/19

Site had difficulties with payment but fixed within 24h. Buying RC tank for my 7yo son so he is super excited.
Order 130002537

jamesm1638
2/4/19

Great place to purchase parts for all my different cars and trucks.. bought parts last week but went to login to my acc but couldnt so set up another acc with my other email address. Thanks again...

ianh162
1/31/19

Realy good service from start to finish. Realy easy online way to buy. The yamma jax buggy is everything and more than advertised. Great service guys keep up the good work.

jp493
1/29/19

After a very expensive purchase quickly went faulty, it was like pulling teeth trying to get this company to help..... happy to help to make your purchase, that's where the service ends....

jamesm1626
1/21/19

Didnt think i could find the parts i was needing for my truck but sure enough Nitro Tek had them....

sureshs12
1/20/19

Price is very relyble and hope I can buy mare items from this vebsite thank you
I can't find any price it's very relyble price for me

lizb200
1/18/19

Just before xmas bought RC Tank online, took my money then told me it was out of stock, 10 mins later phoned me to let me know they had found one in stockroom? A couple of day later it arrived, although had a few scratches, looked like it had been returned by a customer hence it not being on the system. Anyway hubby started to mess with it and soon realised the gun DID NOT shoot the BB bullets, phoned them and was told to email after sales and so the fun began!!! Emailed them and you get a ticket which they answer after 24hrs!!! They told me numerous times we must be doing something wrong ( we are a company that rebuilds ex mod land rovers so think we can manage how to use a tank!). So after about 15 emails and snotty phone calls, they dont like to speak to you about faulty items on the phone...COWARDS! I was told to return the tank, I did in original packaging. The technical report said it was faulty, which they corrected BUT ( and this seems to be a regular thing with them) the transmitter was damaged in transit. I asked for pictures of damaged box, it wasnt damaged at all, just a pic of a bloke holding broken aerial for transmitter. They wanted £44.99 for repairs!!!!! I have NO PROOF it was broken in transit so couldnt claim from courier. $#*! Turpin is alive and well running this business!! After another 10 or so emails ( usually TOM) they would not budge and said they would send tank back BROKEN! this thing cost £230.00 so I had no option but to pay £44.99. This is atrocious after sales service, I only sent the thing back because IT WAS FAULTY! When we sell a Land Rover and they bring it back with a problem we fix it for free.... never never never use this company!!!!

garym489
1/17/19

It was easy to place ma order online pritty straight forward me and ma son got a remote control car free delivery was great about it also can't wait till they come

tp113
1/17/19

Very poor customer after sales service
Faceless company
Don't answer queries properly
My purchase has had a number of problems and as yet still not started

gavinb32
1/14/19

I would not recommend this company to anyone, their products don't work properly and the after sales is scandalous, you might get a response from them after about 4 weeks of trying to get hold of them. And when you do have contact they just give you the run around and then stop contact with you. They are a pathetic excuse for a company, you might aswell throw your money away when buying from nitrotek. THEY ARE A SHOWER OF S**T. #300011189 for Order #300024498

mr237
1/14/19

Very easy to purchase. I have purchased from nitrotek before and customer service is very good. There products are also of very High quality. Would highly recommend

kend160
1/12/19

Quick delivery,great value, grandson loves it easy to use as he only has one hand and found the controls easy to work

lesleyr25
1/7/19

Great variety of goods. Well done guys. Alot of detailed information on each and every product you have.

Hi Chloe You can only deal this this dodgy outfit by email and good luck it will be your fault it's broke. Thanks john Am still trying 1 year on ha

By John t.

Dont buy from them, bought RC Tank before xmas and still having problems, they just fob you off, still waiting to have a Tank that works!!!

By liz b.

Hi, if you have any questions about delivery times please contact support@nitrotek.co.uk

By Lauren K., NitroTek Representative

Questions? Get answers from the NitroTek staff and other customers.

5 Photos for NitroTek