Review of NitroTek

Tel: +44 0161 883 0054
company@nitrotek.co.uk

paulm1121
5/3/19

Orderd a nitro truck for my nearly 6 year old as heas mad for cars and trucks deliverd next day before lunch so I had time to run it in before he got back from scholl and he loves it and has asked if daddy can get one now so we can both play as the electric 1s he has got are no comparison

ianj65
5/3/19

Order #130005743
Ordered an rc plane A600 and spare part for my Condor nitro car, great prices and fast delivery

manij2
5/2/19

I read bad reviews about this company but I still went a bought a petrol car from them at a very good price. The car was well packaged and the box in good condition. Just ordered another car from them, fingers crossed lol.

Your Order #130006543 (placed on 2 May 2019 01:47:52 BST)

hezrond
5/2/19

This is my second time buyer this car as my mate wanted it so sold it to him and now ordering another.

I used to be into electric cars but wanted a change and this is a great starter car with everything you need to drive.

Thanks nitrotek

Tip for consumers: Easy to use

mra145
5/2/19

This toy is for all family. Fast delivery, good quality of the product. The trojan buggy is very fast easy to use remote control.

maxb120
4/24/19

Great car for a beginner not very fast and easily controlled well built can handle being bumped and rolled. Battery life is short about ten minutes or less if going hard.
My problems started when I was some how charged for postage, its free for the amount I spent. They refused to refund saying it was my fault for paying it in the first place.

Tip for consumers: Check that the total price is right before you buy

philipo20
4/24/19

I have used NitroTek on several occasions and they have a comprehensive stock of spares to support the Raptor Truggy I bought from them 2/3years ago. (Spares purchase order no.130005436)

johnk1273
4/22/19

Can't give review right now can't get no answers I ordered it 3 days ago and I can't get anyone to tell me when it is going to be shipped I live in the us

kenh261
4/19/19

Great service from NitroTek have received 4 orders from them over the last few months and all have been and correct and on time.

Order numbers 130003272,130003429,130003888,130004716.

beng158
4/2/19

Used nitrotek before and highly reconmend this business great aftersales. Very quick and easy online Web page and a good stock for spares.

colinb153
4/2/19

Bought a nitro truck what a great buy. Worked straight out of box with very little setup will definitely be buying from here again

henryb169
4/1/19

Order #130004141
Nitrotek was a great place to buy my first RC nitro car and i will definitely buy from them again.

johnh1980
3/17/19

I Have bought from nitro tel twice now, great products and great service every time so far
#130003562

ryanw224
3/7/19

Good service... had to wait 5 days as my money was taken for no reason... then when i got the money back was able to order it...

gavinq2
3/6/19

good company have brought cars from nitro tek before very fast service and delivery just placed new order for meteor buggy order no 130003237 cant wait for delivery

georgem624
3/6/19

Only just got it but looks like a nice piece of kit, all looks good quality but only time will tell,
love the concealed battery pack. can't wait to get it out and try some hills, nice touch about the throttle lever which can move you along at 6mph with no pedaling.
Nice display with 5 levels of assistance, nice control position next to the left grip, which means no hands off while riding.
Bought on order No 130003097 2/3/2019

jamier166
3/4/19

We our very Very pleased with purchase and the price overall of the order amd we got free delivery next day loverly service!!!!!!!

stevenh493
2/28/19

It's a good site but been waiting for parts to come in for 6 weeks but got them in the end..................................................................

johns3653
2/23/19

Got a 450 RC helicopter kit, which when arrived boxed was unsealed and slightly damaged, opened it up to find that the kit looked used and was about 75% completely built, which in this case is ideal as the only instruction for the build is on a CD Rom, so had to find external CD reader only to find the instruction on first glance are almost completely useless depending on skill level so would no recommend for beginner's, if I didn't buy this on sale I would be pretty pissed

laurenj83
2/22/19

It was easy to order the electric scooter and I had also spoke to staff over the phone and the service I recieved was good.

edwardb280
2/22/19

Few problems in trying to register but managed to make my purchase with Paypal. Can't believe the upgrades made to the Tiger RC tank. Looking forward to comparing it with my other Heng Long tanks.

martinb305
2/22/19

Have used this company many times with no faults excellent customer service and super fast delivery
Refrence number 130002800

philipb144
2/17/19

Easy step by step process of ordering. Free standard delivery when I have had to pay a charge with other companies whilst purchasing cars of a similar size. Ref. no. 130002682

mp244
2/11/19

Disgusting customer service
Products that dont work
Customer service wont give you a straight answer
Take you money and dont care
Worst Company I have ever dealt with, avoid if you dont want to be disappointed

andrewb535
2/10/19

Site had difficulties with payment but fixed within 24h. Buying RC tank for my 7yo son so he is super excited.
Order 130002537

Hi Chloe You can only deal this this dodgy outfit by email and good luck it will be your fault it's broke. Thanks john Am still trying 1 year on ha

By John t.

U can't fone them. Message & wait upto 48hr for reply, its not nice when u spend £100s on a new hobby

By Darren M.

Good man. I think they are scum, modelsport all the way nitrotek in desperation

By Darren M.

Hi, if you have any questions about delivery times please contact support@nitrotek.co.uk

By Lauren K., NitroTek Representative

Questions? Get answers from the NitroTek staff and other customers.

11 Photos for NitroTek