Review of NitroTek

Tel: +44 0161 883 0054
company@nitrotek.co.uk

jamesm1638
2/4/19

Great place to purchase parts for all my different cars and trucks.. bought parts last week but went to login to my acc but couldnt so set up another acc with my other email address. Thanks again...

ianh162
1/31/19

Realy good service from start to finish. Realy easy online way to buy. The yamma jax buggy is everything and more than advertised. Great service guys keep up the good work.

jp493
1/29/19

After a very expensive purchase quickly went faulty, it was like pulling teeth trying to get this company to help..... happy to help to make your purchase, that's where the service ends....

jamesm1626
1/21/19

Didnt think i could find the parts i was needing for my truck but sure enough Nitro Tek had them....

sureshs12
1/20/19

Price is very relyble and hope I can buy mare items from this vebsite thank you
I can't find any price it's very relyble price for me

lizb200
1/18/19

Just before xmas bought RC Tank online, took my money then told me it was out of stock, 10 mins later phoned me to let me know they had found one in stockroom? A couple of day later it arrived, although had a few scratches, looked like it had been returned by a customer hence it not being on the system. Anyway hubby started to mess with it and soon realised the gun DID NOT shoot the BB bullets, phoned them and was told to email after sales and so the fun began!!! Emailed them and you get a ticket which they answer after 24hrs!!! They told me numerous times we must be doing something wrong ( we are a company that rebuilds ex mod land rovers so think we can manage how to use a tank!). So after about 15 emails and snotty phone calls, they dont like to speak to you about faulty items on the phone...COWARDS! I was told to return the tank, I did in original packaging. The technical report said it was faulty, which they corrected BUT ( and this seems to be a regular thing with them) the transmitter was damaged in transit. I asked for pictures of damaged box, it wasnt damaged at all, just a pic of a bloke holding broken aerial for transmitter. They wanted £44.99 for repairs!!!!! I have NO PROOF it was broken in transit so couldnt claim from courier. $#*! Turpin is alive and well running this business!! After another 10 or so emails ( usually TOM) they would not budge and said they would send tank back BROKEN! this thing cost £230.00 so I had no option but to pay £44.99. This is atrocious after sales service, I only sent the thing back because IT WAS FAULTY! When we sell a Land Rover and they bring it back with a problem we fix it for free.... never never never use this company!!!!

garym489
1/17/19

It was easy to place ma order online pritty straight forward me and ma son got a remote control car free delivery was great about it also can't wait till they come

tp113
1/17/19

Very poor customer after sales service
Faceless company
Don't answer queries properly
My purchase has had a number of problems and as yet still not started

gavinb32
1/14/19

I would not recommend this company to anyone, their products don't work properly and the after sales is scandalous, you might get a response from them after about 4 weeks of trying to get hold of them. And when you do have contact they just give you the run around and then stop contact with you. They are a pathetic excuse for a company, you might aswell throw your money away when buying from nitrotek. THEY ARE A SHOWER OF S**T. #300011189 for Order #300024498

mr237
1/14/19

Very easy to purchase. I have purchased from nitrotek before and customer service is very good. There products are also of very High quality. Would highly recommend

kend160
1/12/19

Quick delivery,great value, grandson loves it easy to use as he only has one hand and found the controls easy to work

lesleyr25
1/7/19

Great variety of goods. Well done guys. Alot of detailed information on each and every product you have.

kylec140
1/4/19

Very simple and fast ordering process and excellent prices I will most definitely recumbent to anyone hesitating as you will not regret it

bekaw
1/2/19

Ordered and paid for rc car with ease. It arrived really quickly. Great! Gave as a gift on Christmas Day and unfortunately over a week later it still doesn't work. Communication between the site and myself is awful. They are really slow to return information and nothing is being sorted out. I have a very unhappy son and I'll be returning the item as soon as I can get response from them as to how I do this!!

billyj60
1/1/19

Great motor for the lad and me! Excellent service and easy to find spare parts. Highly recommended. I recommend this site. I can see ya spending a bit of brass with these guys however the spare parts are reasonable and not too pricey.. it could be expensive otherwise.

stuartb124
1/1/19

Easy to order from and no need to go elsewhere if u have a HSP vehicle as they have plenty of spares

roberth1081
12/29/18

#300024621 excellent can't believe this is still in stock and with a reduced price thank you nitrotec!

sergioa34
12/27/18

Good quality products......and very fast delivery....I got my delivery in just two days in perfect conditions... order 300024635.

maricelh1
12/27/18

Good value for money. Amazing product, my partner love his nitro petrol car, excellent quality and it arrived before Xmas so was good.

johnb2195
12/27/18

I have ordered from these guys now 3 times the latest being o/n 100067216 and as of yet no complaints and I don't think I will ever have any complaints.I also bought my fc model car from these guys and am very happy they have a large amount of spairs for my model.This is the second time I have bought spairs for my car and both times the items are in stock
Quality service guys keep it up
Will recommend Nitrotek to any one starting up in the hobby.
Thanks guys
Regards
John

markw646
12/19/18

I have been let down by nitrotec twice now and am not happy they are a cowboy site who let you order stuff which shows is in stock on the site and then cancel your order and don't even let you know not professional at all your refund can take 5 working days to go in aswell I had to borrow money the second time because the first one had not gone in my bank i spoke to tom on the second time I ordered and got him to confirm the nitro car was in stock and he assured me it was as this is a Christmas present and my second attempt this was on Friday 14/12/18 I rang up today 19/12/18 and got trough to tom and ask him where my car was and all he could say is your order has been cancelled it's not in stock and they made know contact with me to let me know and now I am fuming Because he assured me it was in stock now they have left me stuck for Christmas it's my boys main Christmas present and he is upset there just not bothered will never use this site again and tom is a smarmy liar and I am still waiting for my refund!!! They only sent this email when I rang to see where my order was really bad customer care !!!!!

vickys96
12/17/18

Easy site to navigate and very informative for the uninitiated (gift is for my son). Best price I could find on the internet, sure my son will be thrilled!

darrels15
12/12/18

Order #100066564 . helpful sales people on their UK landline phone number , but understand that after sales support is not available over the phone.

davidw1297
12/9/18

Email to company about parts I needed got a responded back within 24 hours excellent service definitely using again

pauld521
12/6/18

Great website. Easy to navigate with lots of useful detail. Very easy to place an order.

Order No: 100066269

Hi Chloe You can only deal this this dodgy outfit by email and good luck it will be your fault it's broke. Thanks john Am still trying 1 year on ha

By John t.

U can't fone them. Message & wait upto 48hr for reply, its not nice when u spend £100s on a new hobby

By Darren M.

Good man. I think they are scum, modelsport all the way nitrotek in desperation

By Darren M.

Hi, if you have any questions about delivery times please contact support@nitrotek.co.uk

By Lauren K., NitroTek Representative

Questions? Get answers from the NitroTek staff and other customers.

11 Photos for NitroTek