Review of NitroTek

Tel: +44 0161 883 0054
company@nitrotek.co.uk

danc317
11/23/18
I bought a RC car for my sons birthday, which turned out to be faulty and did not work. I returned the car and was refused a full refund because I didn't have a post / tracking number for the returned car even though they received the car and I provided the receipt (even though I paid online and they had record of the purchase themselves.

Disgusting behavior. I've reported them to trading standards!!

Avoid at all cost!
rafalr3
11/23/18
Great small RC car and marvellous customer service. Pre-order process couldn't be easier and smoother - worth waiting.

Order number: #100065366

Tip for consumers: highly recommended

paulh661
11/22/18
Box turned up battered, internal one wasn't to bad and product was ok but a shame as this was a present.
alanm308
11/22/18
After surveying the website and finding lots of useful details about eBikes for sale, I decided to order one together with a safety helmet ( ought to be compulsory as in Australia)
Wanted the Bike bag as well but out of stock!
Order No: 100065580
carlh146
11/17/18
Exalant service I'm new to the nitro rc

And buying 1 for my so got all the info I needed on the phone and my order was placed with ease
ryanw210
11/15/18
The item I ordered was a rc drift car and its was good for the price and so easy to buy thanks so much

Tip for consumers: My friend

nicolep194
11/15/18
Not received item yet as it's a pre order item but given clear dates on when to expect item. The website was easy to navigate with plant of options and pictures.
georgew259
11/15/18
Great range of products which are competitively priced and with excellent service. Definitely buy from them again.

#100065315
enochk15
11/12/18
I bought it for a friend and according to him the product is in good and nice condition. And above all it works perfect .

order number 100066277
cosminb4
11/10/18
Received the Warrior buggy next day after ordering . Was a present for my sons birthday , he is 15 and over the moon now. Didn't started the buggy yet but he is looking forward for that.
curtisc63
11/9/18
5=excellent. Have ordered here before and the package come early. Hope this does too.lollllollillolololooolololololololoil
leahr42
11/8/18
Brilliant product at a bargain price! Il sure be back before Christmas to stock up on spare parts, fuel and other accessories to go with my purchase, thank you very much.
akila
11/7/18
Bad no loyalty point after my 1st car now had to get a second one because the cars are not under warranty i have had it for 1day literly that is wrong u couldn't even help me in anyway to much difficulties with ur company u have got to try helping us costermers that's 270 pound in 2 days but no help from yourselfs
debbieg164
11/6/18
Order # 300023067
Very good service and good quality spares. Customer service team are also very helpful
drewm70
11/4/18
I bought a 1/8 monster truck from this website and it was very smooth and fast very pleased with the price comparison as I could not find it any cheaper on the web
christophers351
11/4/18
order number 100065108.

very easy process and very user friendly site to navigate around.

the question and answer section was helpful too
mikej348
11/3/18
Having used Nitrotek once for some parts I count find any where else I thought I'd try one of their 1/5 scale buggy. I found that really good and it's been trouble free apart from having to buy new tyres.
I was so impressed with the model and all the help and advice I got that I've just ordered another. If this one is as reliable I will be more than happy.
jamesm1534
10/30/18
Just looking for a rc car for my son for Christmas. Very easy ordering process. Very helpful gent on the phone. Many thanks.
simone42
10/25/18
The RC car was my boys birthday in March 18. After 10mins of use one of the wheel axles appeared to have broken. We sent in photos and they diagnosed the issue, telling is we needed 2 spare parts which we then tried to order, but they were out of stock. In Sept they finally arrived and I took the axle off to discover that it wasn't broken. The problem was there was a screw was missing. I requested they send me some screws (free) so I could fix the car and they refused. Initially they said it was our fault we did not do a full service check on the car before we used it. Then they decided it was out of warranty even though we waited 6 months for the parts to arrive!!. What makes me so angry is that we are arguing over a 10p screw. Why would any company, who cared in the slightest about their customers being happy, not pop a screw in the post? They insisted i pay £6.30 (including postage) to fix a faulty car that they supplied. The wretched, pathetic, money grabbing ethos behind this company should be a warning to anyone - buy elsewhere - find a company with a shred of decency to do business with!!
mikew532
10/24/18
I ordered and it said that it would be one day delivery if ordered before 1 o'clock on a working day. It still has not arrived two days later. WHERE IS MY RC CAR !!!!!
jonnj1
10/22/18
Great service carnt wait to recieve my car good value for money gave alot of description on the items £33 VAT shocked me no one else to blame except the government #300022819
alanr151
10/18/18
hi its Alan i ordered a battery from you on saturday13 October and i have not received any word from you about my delivery order no 100064687 thanks Alan
beckyw86
10/17/18
The website was really easy to use and it was quick and easy to order what I wanted. Plenty of product information is available and lots of pictures.
Will make my fiancé a very happy man at Christmas.
jessical443
10/17/18
Customer service was excellent when I was unsure of what product to order for my son. They knew their stuff! And no pressure to purchase. Plenty of delivery options too!
patrickn58
10/13/18
Do not use this company. They are a decade behind other online merchants in terms of levels of service and attitude to customers. They do not care.

I ordered an RC tank for my sons birthday and it didn't work. It made me as the father feel awful as he was incredibly disappointed.

I ordered immediately another one from Amazon which arrived the next day and worked straight away.

I returned the broken article to Nitrotek.

They refused to refund.

They sent a report on the item admitting the receiver they sent was faulty. But they refused to refund.

They based their refusal by saying another component had been damaged in transit back to them and this was my fault.

There are a few problems with this:

1) it could have been originally sent in this damaged condition, the receiver was.
2) it could have been damaged during transit to me, I took a picture of the box on arrival it was battered.
3) Is it really damaged? I asked twice for a picture of it, they never sent me one.

Note you cannot talk to anybody, everything is by email. They wait for 24 hours before they reply to emails.

I've resorted to making a section 75 claim on my credit card.

Internet commerce thrives by building and sustaining a reputation for reliability. This company will not last another 12 months.

Don't be sucked in by positive trustpilot reviews. They offer a discount following purchase if you leave a 5 star review!i was suckered into this one.

Do not use this company.

Hi Chloe You can only deal this this dodgy outfit by email and good luck it will be your fault it's broke. Thanks john Am still trying 1 year on ha

By John t.

U can't fone them. Message & wait upto 48hr for reply, its not nice when u spend £100s on a new hobby

By Darren M.

Good man. I think they are scum, modelsport all the way nitrotek in desperation

By Darren M.

Hi, if you have any questions about delivery times please contact support@nitrotek.co.uk

By Lauren K., NitroTek Representative

Questions? Get answers from the NitroTek staff and other customers.

13 Photos for NitroTek