Review of NitroTek

Tel: +44 0161 883 0054
company@nitrotek.co.uk

mikej348
11/3/18

Having used Nitrotek once for some parts I count find any where else I thought I'd try one of their 1/5 scale buggy. I found that really good and it's been trouble free apart from having to buy new tyres.
I was so impressed with the model and all the help and advice I got that I've just ordered another. If this one is as reliable I will be more than happy.

jamesm1534
10/30/18

Just looking for a rc car for my son for Christmas. Very easy ordering process. Very helpful gent on the phone. Many thanks.

simone42
10/25/18

The RC car was my boys birthday in March 18. After 10mins of use one of the wheel axles appeared to have broken. We sent in photos and they diagnosed the issue, telling is we needed 2 spare parts which we then tried to order, but they were out of stock. In Sept they finally arrived and I took the axle off to discover that it wasn't broken. The problem was there was a screw was missing. I requested they send me some screws (free) so I could fix the car and they refused. Initially they said it was our fault we did not do a full service check on the car before we used it. Then they decided it was out of warranty even though we waited 6 months for the parts to arrive!!. What makes me so angry is that we are arguing over a 10p screw. Why would any company, who cared in the slightest about their customers being happy, not pop a screw in the post? They insisted i pay £6.30 (including postage) to fix a faulty car that they supplied. The wretched, pathetic, money grabbing ethos behind this company should be a warning to anyone - buy elsewhere - find a company with a shred of decency to do business with!!

mikew532
10/24/18

I ordered and it said that it would be one day delivery if ordered before 1 o'clock on a working day. It still has not arrived two days later. WHERE IS MY RC CAR !!!!!

jonnj1
10/22/18

Great service carnt wait to recieve my car good value for money gave alot of description on the items £33 VAT shocked me no one else to blame except the government #300022819

alanr151
10/18/18

hi its Alan i ordered a battery from you on saturday13 October and i have not received any word from you about my delivery order no 100064687 thanks Alan

beckyw86
10/17/18

The website was really easy to use and it was quick and easy to order what I wanted. Plenty of product information is available and lots of pictures.
Will make my fiancé a very happy man at Christmas.

jessical443
10/17/18

Customer service was excellent when I was unsure of what product to order for my son. They knew their stuff! And no pressure to purchase. Plenty of delivery options too!

patrickn58
10/13/18

Do not use this company. They are a decade behind other online merchants in terms of levels of service and attitude to customers. They do not care.

I ordered an RC tank for my sons birthday and it didn't work. It made me as the father feel awful as he was incredibly disappointed.

I ordered immediately another one from Amazon which arrived the next day and worked straight away.

I returned the broken article to Nitrotek.

They refused to refund.

They sent a report on the item admitting the receiver they sent was faulty. But they refused to refund.

They based their refusal by saying another component had been damaged in transit back to them and this was my fault.

There are a few problems with this:

1) it could have been originally sent in this damaged condition, the receiver was.
2) it could have been damaged during transit to me, I took a picture of the box on arrival it was battered.
3) Is it really damaged? I asked twice for a picture of it, they never sent me one.

Note you cannot talk to anybody, everything is by email. They wait for 24 hours before they reply to emails.

I've resorted to making a section 75 claim on my credit card.

Internet commerce thrives by building and sustaining a reputation for reliability. This company will not last another 12 months.

Don't be sucked in by positive trustpilot reviews. They offer a discount following purchase if you leave a 5 star review!i was suckered into this one.

Do not use this company.

kristopherh12
10/11/18

Amazing Value And Service a wide range of electric and nitro cars amongst a lot of other rc models ! !

simonc125
10/11/18

Need more parts back in stock. As I'm new to 1/5 scale sport and already finding parts hard to come by with out buying another new truck

dalea66
10/6/18

super good postage service, very quick, brought for my son as a present, item looks great, cant wait to get it out the box and use it for his birthday

craigm235
10/5/18

Excellent website. Offers full packages which is great for a novice. Phone suppler is great too. recommended.

nickb242
10/4/18

I have bought a few rc cars and parts never had any problems. I have contacted them a few time very polite and helpful too

nigef
10/2/18

I have been looking for nitro r/c for my sons birthday present. Found this bargain with all the upgrades in the sale...too good to miss. Can't wait for it to arrive...dad will of course have to test drive to make sure it works.....!!

jamesl678
9/28/18

The remote doesn't work with this car, I know that isn't directly your fault but what I think is appalling is the fact that you have a sales line to generate more money for the company, but you don't have a customer support line, just an email address which I will have to wait up to 24 hours for a reply.

antonyd11
9/24/18

#300022059

Fast delivery, car is very good quality for the price.
Had cheap ones before and were a knightmare to tune, no problems with the condor at all. Called me to tell me the colour I had chosen was out of stock promptly delivered the alternative colour I chose. Will be using them again and again!!

gavinh41
9/22/18

Fast easy transaction with fast delivery have used before and will definitely using again ..............................................

austing45
9/20/18

Just completed order of RC Monster Truck
Great range to choose from and good price - Free next day delivery promised
Very easy - intuitive site

martinm223
9/20/18

My 100064041 purchase of a rotating work station in the sale was a great price and a nice easy transaction. This is a very reliable and efficient company, a pleasure to deal with. martintheveg.

lukeb150
9/18/18

Very happy ,good communication, easy to buy from and has lots of great product's . A more then satisfactory experience . (100064005).

jb579
9/15/18

Great support from the customer service team on specs and options I can't wait to play with the car. Checkout was pretty slick like super duper quick really - thanks

muhammedy1
9/15/18

I just ordered a rc nitro car, so I guess I have to receive it first in order to rate this site whether the merchandise/Commodity is good or not. As result I cannot give 5*.But overall I say the site looks legite and no scams.

oliverk36

Order #100063890
Bought from Nitrotek as I was bored of buying cheaper RC cars for my kids and not being able to fix them due to spare parts not being available. Unsurprisingly the children crashed and broke the car in rapid time. I have just ordered the replacement part and we will soon be crashing again.

jm483
9/14/18

Rude and unhelpfull staff. Errors in there system and blamed customer. The worst company I have ever had to deal with. Save your money and go elsewhere.

Hi Chloe You can only deal this this dodgy outfit by email and good luck it will be your fault it's broke. Thanks john Am still trying 1 year on ha

By John t.

U can't fone them. Message & wait upto 48hr for reply, its not nice when u spend £100s on a new hobby

By Darren M.

Good man. I think they are scum, modelsport all the way nitrotek in desperation

By Darren M.

Hi, if you have any questions about delivery times please contact support@nitrotek.co.uk

By Lauren K., NitroTek Representative

Questions? Get answers from the NitroTek staff and other customers.

11 Photos for NitroTek