Review of NitroTek

company@nitrotek.co.uk

williamd391
9/12/18

Order number 300021621

I ordered a spare spur gear for my RC , it turned up fast and was a good price. Cant fault nitrotek

jamesp685
9/11/18

The Nitrotek website was very easy to navigate. I was able to find the produce I was looking which related to the Nitro RC car that I purchased about 7 months ago. Some of the additional produces that I wished to order were out of stock. I will check for them again in a couple of weeks.

Order number #300021927

deanr60
9/10/18

I've read some bad reviews about nitrotek, which I believe are isolated incidents
My experience with the company has been great !
Would definitely recommend, fantastic website & fantastic product!!
Really pleased

brendanm51
9/8/18

Great deals but very slow to dispatch,when ordered said next day delivery online?, this is a gift so a little disappointed seen as its my first ever order, some great reviews and looking forward to hearing off the team to confirm my order is on its way!!... One very excited little boy(and dad)

stewartm49
9/8/18

I have bought multiple cars from this company and to begin with they are fast at delivering and thats where the good ends. Cars are put together very badly spare parts can take weeks to arrive and dont expect customer servicea to help they are useless parts came with bag ripped and pieces missing still waiting on a reply and replacemnt

jordanc104
8/27/18

Faat delivery,easy to use website and the online stocking supply most of the 100% of parts advertised
Definatly a returning customer

Refrence - 300021610

davem442
8/27/18

Excellent service very helpful very responsive my son loves the bug crusher sure to up grade as his intrest grows we are new to rc cars have a lot to learn thanks

paulb790
8/26/18

Great store great products. Website is easy to use to. This is my second time using nitrotek and have recommended to friends.

derylr
8/24/18

In My experience with Nitrotek i have found the service excellent , Fair and competitive price's , Good variety of models, Items arrive quickly,Their Website is easy to navigate. I would recommend to others and i will be using again. Order #100063338

adamc229
8/21/18

Ordered a few times from nitrotek items always send out quick and arrive quickly will buy from again very happy

daveyr11
8/18/18

Fantastic store not my first visit or purchase. Impressed with service provider. Great prices and quaility rc gear.

mylesg7
8/14/18

I ordered a remote control car for Xmas 2017/18. Unfortunately it stopped working and was asked to send it back. They found the fault but said it wasnt a manufacturing problem so i was liable for the postage! As i have never got it working and is exactly as it came out of the box, i can't understand why i have to pay for the postage to return it back to me. I have no option to fork out £25 to get it back. Not impressed with the customer service...

Order no #100056899.

drewr26
8/7/18

The spark plug got here on time and it just good way how it got here and how well the Package was tidy thank you so much that means a lot to me

chrisp412
8/3/18

Excellent work and customer service rang and was very helpful and really understand give me parts numbers so i can order online

gabiw
7/31/18

Fast delivery of RC car however bits missing from my original order. Problems with transmitter, problems with glow starter. I will have to pay to replace the junk that came with the car

philips163
7/27/18

Several days later and refund is still 'pending' ... it turns out that my refund could take up to 30 days if paid via Paypal from a bank account ... )o:

paulb758
7/15/18

ORDER #100062513
Was waiting for a RC car to come back into stock, got an email reminder and ordered straight away!
Great site and always great customer service!

georgiad24
7/15/18

Great prices and products!
Very big varitety and good shipping
Very helpfull over email and ordering over the phone. You can find everything you need for nitro/petrol or battery cars and much much more

aleksanders7
7/12/18

The website is easy to use and the customer service is amazing my item arrived very quickly and when I had to return an item it was really easy and quick

adamp157
7/12/18

First bought my acme racing nb16t about 10 years ago, great value. Just recently got it back out and pleased to see spares still available. Upgraded some parts and fitted 2 speed gear box, car excellent now, thanks nitrotek!
Order no 300020861

samv43
7/5/18

Ordering process was easy, large order was entitled to free delivery, package arrived promptly and in good condition, and an excellent product. Will shop with Nitrotek again.

Order No. #300020704

andrear166
7/3/18

A great RC Truck, my son really enjoys playing with it. He impresses people with it's wheelie skills where ever he takes it!
Review from #100062280

joel242
7/1/18

Great products. Website could improve user interface to make the experience easier. First time buyer, hopefully will use again.

karenf254
6/28/18

Order number 100062141
From ordering to having item delivered was extremely fast and efficient. Cannot fault the service I received.

stephenc298
6/27/18

Happy with a previous purchase so using them again. Good prices, lots of models to choose from and spare parts available too!

Hi Chloe You can only deal this this dodgy outfit by email and good luck it will be your fault it's broke. Thanks john Am still trying 1 year on ha

By John t.

U can't fone them. Message & wait upto 48hr for reply, its not nice when u spend £100s on a new hobby

By Darren M.

Good man. I think they are scum, modelsport all the way nitrotek in desperation

By Darren M.

Hi, if you have any questions about delivery times please contact support@nitrotek.co.uk

By Lauren K., NitroTek Representative

Questions? Get answers from the NitroTek staff and other customers.

11 Photos for NitroTek