Review of NitroTek

Tel: +44 0161 883 0054
company@nitrotek.co.uk

dalea66
10/6/18
super good postage service, very quick, brought for my son as a present, item looks great, cant wait to get it out the box and use it for his birthday
craigm235
10/5/18
Excellent website. Offers full packages which is great for a novice. Phone suppler is great too. recommended.
nickb242
10/4/18
I have bought a few rc cars and parts never had any problems. I have contacted them a few time very polite and helpful too
nigef
10/2/18
I have been looking for nitro r/c for my sons birthday present. Found this bargain with all the upgrades in the sale...too good to miss. Can't wait for it to arrive...dad will of course have to test drive to make sure it works.....!!
jamesl678
9/28/18
The remote doesn't work with this car, I know that isn't directly your fault but what I think is appalling is the fact that you have a sales line to generate more money for the company, but you don't have a customer support line, just an email address which I will have to wait up to 24 hours for a reply.
antonyd11
9/24/18
#300022059

Fast delivery, car is very good quality for the price.
Had cheap ones before and were a knightmare to tune, no problems with the condor at all. Called me to tell me the colour I had chosen was out of stock promptly delivered the alternative colour I chose. Will be using them again and again!!
gavinh41
9/22/18
Fast easy transaction with fast delivery have used before and will definitely using again ..............................................
austing45
9/20/18
Just completed order of RC Monster Truck
Great range to choose from and good price - Free next day delivery promised
Very easy - intuitive site
martinm223
9/20/18
My 100064041 purchase of a rotating work station in the sale was a great price and a nice easy transaction. This is a very reliable and efficient company, a pleasure to deal with. martintheveg.
lukeb150
9/18/18
Very happy ,good communication, easy to buy from and has lots of great product's . A more then satisfactory experience . (100064005).
jb579
9/15/18
Great support from the customer service team on specs and options I can't wait to play with the car. Checkout was pretty slick like super duper quick really - thanks
muhammedy1
9/15/18
I just ordered a rc nitro car, so I guess I have to receive it first in order to rate this site whether the merchandise/Commodity is good or not. As result I cannot give 5*.But overall I say the site looks legite and no scams.
oliverk36
Order #100063890
Bought from Nitrotek as I was bored of buying cheaper RC cars for my kids and not being able to fix them due to spare parts not being available. Unsurprisingly the children crashed and broke the car in rapid time. I have just ordered the replacement part and we will soon be crashing again.
jm483
9/14/18
Rude and unhelpfull staff. Errors in there system and blamed customer. The worst company I have ever had to deal with. Save your money and go elsewhere.
williamd391
9/12/18
Order number 300021621

I ordered a spare spur gear for my RC , it turned up fast and was a good price. Cant fault nitrotek
jamesp685
9/11/18
The Nitrotek website was very easy to navigate. I was able to find the produce I was looking which related to the Nitro RC car that I purchased about 7 months ago. Some of the additional produces that I wished to order were out of stock. I will check for them again in a couple of weeks.

Order number #300021927
deanr60
9/10/18
I've read some bad reviews about nitrotek, which I believe are isolated incidents
My experience with the company has been great !
Would definitely recommend, fantastic website & fantastic product!!
Really pleased
brendanm51
9/8/18
Great deals but very slow to dispatch,when ordered said next day delivery online?, this is a gift so a little disappointed seen as its my first ever order, some great reviews and looking forward to hearing off the team to confirm my order is on its way!!... One very excited little boy(and dad)
stewartm49
9/8/18
I have bought multiple cars from this company and to begin with they are fast at delivering and thats where the good ends. Cars are put together very badly spare parts can take weeks to arrive and dont expect customer servicea to help they are useless parts came with bag ripped and pieces missing still waiting on a reply and replacemnt
jordanc104
8/27/18
Faat delivery,easy to use website and the online stocking supply most of the 100% of parts advertised
Definatly a returning customer

Refrence - 300021610
davem442
8/27/18
Excellent service very helpful very responsive my son loves the bug crusher sure to up grade as his intrest grows we are new to rc cars have a lot to learn thanks
paulb790
8/26/18
Great store great products. Website is easy to use to. This is my second time using nitrotek and have recommended to friends.
derylr
8/24/18
In My experience with Nitrotek i have found the service excellent , Fair and competitive price's , Good variety of models, Items arrive quickly,Their Website is easy to navigate. I would recommend to others and i will be using again. Order #100063338
adamc229
8/21/18
Ordered a few times from nitrotek items always send out quick and arrive quickly will buy from again very happy
daveyr11
8/18/18
Fantastic store not my first visit or purchase. Impressed with service provider. Great prices and quaility rc gear.

Hi Chloe You can only deal this this dodgy outfit by email and good luck it will be your fault it's broke. Thanks john Am still trying 1 year on ha

By John t.

U can't fone them. Message & wait upto 48hr for reply, its not nice when u spend £100s on a new hobby

By Darren M.

Good man. I think they are scum, modelsport all the way nitrotek in desperation

By Darren M.

Hi, if you have any questions about delivery times please contact support@nitrotek.co.uk

By Lauren K., NitroTek Representative

Questions? Get answers from the NitroTek staff and other customers.

13 Photos for NitroTek