Review of NitroTek

company@nitrotek.co.uk

85 reviews with 4 stars

markw808
9/11/19

Great products , fast shipping , helpful and friendly service with Good feedback on shipping details #130012799

simonc143
6/16/19

Reason for the not perfect score: Recently purchased an RC Nitro car for my sons birthday and I was a bit put out by the quality of the product itself as the shell that comes with the car which has the holes for access pre-cut for the engine starter and timing needle, Re fueling and top of the engine , however the problem is the holes cut are not even close especially the timing needle and the shell will look awful near the pull start and top of engine where the holes will join not to mention the fuel filling. You be the judge I have attached a picture.

I would like to say that the customer service was very prompt in their response, however I was told in my case that this is how the product is delivered to them and there is nothing they can do to help rectify a manufacturing defect and or help towards a new shell for this car which is an additional £19.99. Factor this in when purchasing an ACME Condor RC Car

Hopefully I cab get the £5 discount offered for writing a review for this order number 130008749 which will go towards a new shell to make this a nice entry RC Car.

At least i will get to show my son how to mark out and cut a new shell

manij2
5/2/19

I read bad reviews about this company but I still went a bought a petrol car from them at a very good price. The car was well packaged and the box in good condition. Just ordered another car from them, fingers crossed lol.

Your Order #130006543 (placed on 2 May 2019 01:47:52 BST)

philipo20
4/24/19

I have used NitroTek on several occasions and they have a comprehensive stock of spares to support the Raptor Truggy I bought from them 2/3years ago. (Spares purchase order no.130005436)

ryanw224
3/7/19

Good service... had to wait 5 days as my money was taken for no reason... then when i got the money back was able to order it...

stevenh493
2/28/19

It's a good site but been waiting for parts to come in for 6 weeks but got them in the end..................................................................

andrewb535
2/10/19

Site had difficulties with payment but fixed within 24h. Buying RC tank for my 7yo son so he is super excited.
Order 130002537

roberth1081
12/29/18

#300024621 excellent can't believe this is still in stock and with a reduced price thank you nitrotec!

sergioa34
12/27/18

Good quality products......and very fast delivery....I got my delivery in just two days in perfect conditions... order 300024635.

nicolep194
11/15/18

Not received item yet as it's a pre order item but given clear dates on when to expect item. The website was easy to navigate with plant of options and pictures.

jonnj1
10/22/18

Great service carnt wait to recieve my car good value for money gave alot of description on the items £33 VAT shocked me no one else to blame except the government #300022819

austing45
9/20/18

Just completed order of RC Monster Truck
Great range to choose from and good price - Free next day delivery promised
Very easy - intuitive site

muhammedy1
9/15/18

I just ordered a rc nitro car, so I guess I have to receive it first in order to rate this site whether the merchandise/Commodity is good or not. As result I cannot give 5*.But overall I say the site looks legite and no scams.

jamesp685
9/11/18

The Nitrotek website was very easy to navigate. I was able to find the produce I was looking which related to the Nitro RC car that I purchased about 7 months ago. Some of the additional produces that I wished to order were out of stock. I will check for them again in a couple of weeks.

Order number #300021927

paulb790
8/26/18

Great store great products. Website is easy to use to. This is my second time using nitrotek and have recommended to friends.

joel242
7/1/18

Great products. Website could improve user interface to make the experience easier. First time buyer, hopefully will use again.

stephenc298
6/27/18

Happy with a previous purchase so using them again. Good prices, lots of models to choose from and spare parts available too!

deanb129
6/23/18

#100062059, good overall however I really wanted the self build version of this one but the site always said out of stock its like it never gets updated.

mikeo153
6/23/18

Good quick and easy service, good quality item and a fair price quick delivery will recommend to anyone been searching a while for the part I needed and here it was all along

piyushg9
Piyush g.
6/23/18

I called nitro tek they answered quick and was helpful on the phone. Easy to deal with.This is my first car so am excited to drive it. I hope its reliable and arrives as described.

jilld110
6/5/18

Order Number # 100061570

Called Nitrotex on two occasions to check details of e-bikes on Sale and both times received adequate answers to help me decide which e-bike to order - pleased with the service so far and now await my new e-bike!

andrewt209
5/27/18

Brilliant website easy to use Good customer service and products would buy again and recommend to anyone els who looking to buy an even car or truck

payams
5/26/18

I placed an order now and i can tell that it was easy to buy but in terms of quality of order and shipping quality ,at present i can't have any suggestion till it would be received and i should check it and write a note again but i can tell that its price is less than another seller aparently.i hope everything goes through well.

nealp23
5/23/18

Happy with every thing I have orded always in working order well packed fast delivery time to.good prices and sale prices too

dannyh83
5/21/18

Excellent prices although the shipping is slightly confusing. Brilliant company excellent quality. Gggggggggggg

Hi Chloe You can only deal this this dodgy outfit by email and good luck it will be your fault it's broke. Thanks john Am still trying 1 year on ha

By John t.

U can't fone them. Message & wait upto 48hr for reply, its not nice when u spend £100s on a new hobby

By Darren M.

Good man. I think they are scum, modelsport all the way nitrotek in desperation

By Darren M.

Hi, if you have any questions about delivery times please contact support@nitrotek.co.uk

By Lauren K., NitroTek Representative

Questions? Get answers from the NitroTek staff and other customers.

11 Photos for NitroTek