Review of Nine West

Tel: 577.588.599.5101
customer_relations@ninewest.com

mimic30
1/18/19

I cant believe how horrible customer service is! Do not use this company. I hardly ever write reviews. However, I thought I could trust a company with such a big name. I ordered a Christmas gift & gave it. They were uncomfortable. Two weeks later i requested a return slip by the time they got back to me the 21 days had passed. They will not offer an exchange or a refund.

elisem29
1/3/19

I have never received such poor customer service in my life as I have from Nine West. I ordered a pair of boots as a Christmas present on Tuesday, December 18th. During checkout, it gave various shipping options and it stated that ground shipping was 3-5 business days to the address that I had entered. I was going to be out of town for the Christmas holiday and had the boots shipped to my sister's based on that information. I could have easily had them shipped to my home if they would have stated the correct shipping information up front.
When I received the order confirmation, it changed to 5-7 business days. I tried to call, repeatedly, to update the shipping information to my home address and was never able to reach anyone. When I finally learned the date the boots would arrive, it was after I would be back home. I again tried to call and used the online service to see about getting the address updated or see what my options were. The first response from "customer service" was that they were sorry I had to return the boots and they would send me a return label (never received the label). I then replied to that message and sent a new message that I was trying to get a label emailed to me so that my sister could ship the boots to my address. 2 days later, I received an email stating that wasn't an option and they would send me a return label (never received that label). I sent in another request for a return label and still haven't received it. After 2 more days, I get an email that "the matter is being investigated by the appropriate team". I responded that I just want the return label and have sent another response stating the same thing. Still no return label so the boots can't be returned and my card refunded. This is inexcusable and I will never purchase anything from Nine West again. I have been wearing their shoes and accessories for over 30 years. I can't support a business with so little regard for their customers. They have absolutely no idea of what true service means. If you should decide to purchase something from them, please be advised that they are impossible to get in touch with.

christinea123
11/7/18

I've been a Nine West customer for years and was disappointed when they closed down their physical stores, but since I love their product so much, I bought a few hundred dollars worth of shoes from Nine West's website. I decided to return some of them because I didn't like them as much once I had the chance to try them on, which is the main reason I hate shopping online in the first place. I shipped my return using their return label on September 27. I received confirmation that their carrier picked it up right away. But here I sit on November 7, nearly a month and a half later, with NO REFUND!!! I've called every other week this whole time and they continued to tell me "it's at our warehouse and you'll receive a refund within 10-15 business days." The box continued to sit at their warehouse with no movement week after week after week. Eventually they opened a help ticket for me and said I would receive a response within 24 hours. I never received a response. I called back again today and was told the box is FINALLY in transit from their warehouse to their returns processing center, but that it would take 6-8 MORE WEEKS before I saw my money! That's nearly 4 months total!!! I likely won't see my refund until 2019!

I will never shop with Nine West ever again. I will never recommend Nine West to friends/family ever again. And until I receive my refund, I will continue writing scathing reviews on every outlet I have access to.

Nine West: Make this right! Issue the refund owed on ticket 103307.

rashidam1
3/23/17

I just purchased shoes for my daughter and when they arrived to the house on the packaging slip in huge letters I see FINAL SALE.NO REFUNDS. NO EXCHANGES.

However, during my purchase this message was not visible and if it was there it was in very, very fine print. It's also unexpected because it only applies to certain merchandise and is rarely used. My email confirmation did not list it there AT ALL. As a result I purchased shoes for a 13 year girl who's foot size is constantly changing and of course she can't fit the shoe and I'm out $50. Their website is purposely misleading consumers to purchase items that they do not realize are NON REFUNDABLE until it shows up at their door. Because it's very noticeable on the packaging slip post-purchase, but you can barely see it on the website before purchasing the item.

rh1016
1/19/17

I ordered 5 pairs of shoes from NineWest.com and the order, or most of it came in 2 shipments. The 1st shipment contained 1 pair of shoes and the 2nd shipment which I received a few days later contained 3 pairs of shoes. The issue started with the 1st shipment when I received an email from NineWest.com stating that I'll be receiving 2 pairs of shoes, however I didn't and instead I only received 1 pair of shoes. No big deal, Im a reasonable person and I know that orders can get mixed up and misplaced. However my headache started when I started emailing and calling NineWest.com for a week without any answers. All I wanted to know was if my missing shoes were either located or in transit as their automated tracking link kept sending me an error page which they admitted wasnt working. Every day I became more disappointed and frustrated to the lack of knowledge from the NineWest.com customer service department. I received emails from their customer service department asking me for more information when my order details were attached to the emails, they didn't call me back in the "24-48 hours" that they stated they would, and they even emailed me to fill out a customer survey review about their service without ever answering my concerns and/or locating my missing pair of shoes. Note to Nine West: dont say or reply in your emails that youll get back to your customers within 24-48 hours if youre not going to keep your word! The last time I called I immediately asked to be directed to a manager however I was told that the manager was busy but was assured that he would return my call within an hour (of course I never got that call)... I was pretty amazed at their piss poor level of service and had to ask myself if anyone even worked at NineWest.com???? How was it that no one knew the status of 1 pair of shoes? We are in the 21st century where everything is electronic, scanned, theres always a trail somewhere follow it! I couldnt believe the level of incompetence and inefficiency in their online customer service. Do they not care about their job nor do they not know how to read and understand their own system?? I found myself repeating my story every time I called. I almost felt like I was doing their job all I needed was access to their warehouse to find my shoes! I'm an avid online shopper and I've never experienced such poor, unknowledgeable, and unprofessional customer service in online shopping. I'm extremely disappointed that at a successful company such as Nine West could be so deficient in their online customer service department. I just called again and I'm now waiting for a manager to return my call by tomorrow and send me an email with a refund for my missing shoes. I'll never order anything from NineWest.com. I don't trust them to handle my orders properly, nor to care or give quality customer service. Ive actually loved the Nine West brand for years and have bought a lot of their shoes from other vendors but Ill definitely start exploring and looking for another brand. If I do purchase Nine West shoes I'll only do so at a store. Save the headache from dealing with their online department!

rehanao
4/24/15

I love the high quality this company offers, and the variation of styles , sadly, even with their premium price they dont often carry my large size 11 :/

katelynj
6/27/13

Nine West is a beloved brand across generations of women. Their styles are new and classic at the same time. They follow the trends, but offer plenty of classic fallbacks.

I have ordered three times from their website (too many to count instore) and have always had good experiences. The shipping is fast and prompt. The prices are high, but if you hold out til the end of the season prices drop to 50 - 60% off original; and surprisingly the prices are roughly the same both instore and online.

Overall I would always recommend Nine West to a friend. The purses and shoes are wonderful.

nancyg15
1/10/13

This is my favorite shoes site. My wanted boots were waiting for me at ninewest:)

joannen
7/28/11

Great offers at this site!! They seem to always have a promotion going as well as free shipping most of the time. Have ordered from here a few times and was only disappointed once due to them sending me the wrong size. I was able to speak to a very pleasant woman who explained the procedure for returning at their expense and received my reorder promptly. Nice place to shop!!

lauranc
6/2/11

Love love love their shoes. Soooo comfy - the web site is a bit pricey though. At the outlet stores you can get most shoes at a big discount.

Questions? Get answers from the Nine West staff and other customers.

Nine West?