Review of Ninecolours.com

Ninecolours.com reviews

202, Orchid Plaza, Behind Gokul Shopping Center, Near Platform No.8, Borivali West
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400092, India
Tel: 022-28661616
help@ninecolours.com

karinar39
6/8/19

This company is cheating! The garments look nothing like the pictures. They are poor quality fabric and stitching. Wish I had read these reviews before I ordered. They will not honor what they said and are not replying to emails when I said the products don't look like the pictures. Save your money...don't order from them!

taniar3
6/4/19

Nothing compared to what is advertised and what I received.. The items what I ordered don't match to the real picture . The beige churidar is totally different from the picture , There is no detailing at the bottom as shown the dupatta is absolutely shockingly short in length. The green sharara doesn't have the pleats as shown in the picture.Dont order from this online shop. Not worth

richap9
5/29/19

The lehengas I ordered ( 2 of them ) look nothing like what the pictures show and the quality of the material is awful. It is really cheap feeling and also looks cheap and would be really uncomfortable to wear. This was a complete waste of money because I would never wear this trash in public. It will go straight in the garbage.

alicel132
5/18/19

I ordered a garment worth 250; if the payment by credit card was immediate, I had to make a claim to be finally delivered 7 weeks later. While I had ordered an article presented on the photo and the description as being of peach color, I received an article of fluorescent pink color absolutely horrible ... I obviously asked by mail (help@ninecolours.com ), on several occasions, a return and a refund but no reaction from the after-sales service; total silence! This site is a real scam; to proscribe totally if you do not want to go to the front of a big disappointment ...

amank29
5/16/19

My outfit was of very cheap quality and was not stitched according to the images. When I emailed them, they told me I couldn't return. They are cheaters, Scammers!! DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!

renitan2
5/13/19

It's over a month, nine colours took over 18 days to deliver and ship my purchases. On arrival of a partial shipment, the goods were of a poor quality, fabric and workmanship. They have so much of red tape to return. I am also still waiting the most expensive item, to date not delivered or refunded. Their after service sucks. Call agents that don't know your call history. Since my last communication a week ago, they asked me to be patient haven't heard from them since, no package delivered or refunded. I won't ever use them again. I hope they refund my outstanding purchase or refund me. Overall it was a complete loss and disappointment using them

shazia
5/8/19

Very poor service.. untrustworthy and unreliable..I ordered a black anarkali but I received lengha.. instead of trying to contact them through what's up and emails no response from them..I would highly recommend not to shop and trust them.They show something else on the pictures and when we purchased it we get something else.this was my first and last time to shop with nine colors

inders3
4/30/19

The place of youth and the place of style, these two things are fully cover by this shopping place where you can easily get any types of dress in your choice of style, even they also provide the customers they customized designers dress facilities. But I am sure you get your style suit dress in there ready made collection. Try it and thanks me later.

neelas3
4/27/19

There prabhari Gautam quality of dresses which you like almost in every category necklace dresses backless dresses and also blouse and other things are so creative and designing. Not even days you can also have your custom design dresses so that you can make your own choice.

nicka128
4/27/19

This is one of the best among my my favourite shopping places because they are providing best quality of product and trending product in in my choice of of design because they are providing the dresses in customise method means you can choose what you want and how to you fit it and fulfill your desire dresses so that you you not only e they suffer yourself also for showing other your own creativeness.

danishj1
4/27/19

Seriously this is the best place for shopping because they are providing all the category in dresses which you line almost every because they have the collection of men women lady girl old young Middle teenager all age category dresses which are also very trending in India.

rickyn10
4/27/19

I like almost all the categories because they have all the dresses which we want also they have all the trending dresses which youngsters wants also I like the quality of the product which way they are providing in all the dresses.

snehas28
4/27/19

Yeah really this is one of the best place to buy any type of dress easily and all the design and are soo much cool and also trending in youth, I like this place very very much.

balinderm
4/27/19

They are really providing you the best designer dress specially for womens they have thousands of design and also they providing custom designs also. Overall this is the best shoping place to full fill your desire.

abhisheks79
4/27/19

I like this site very much because they have all the things which i want and really the quality and design are soo good.

govindp2
4/27/19

Awesome products really they providing you the best quality of dress in bery affordable price and the design is literally killer.

sureshy1
4/27/19

The product is very good looking so awesome quality of the product it is very tough and light mix of both things which make the product very very awesome.

suryar5
4/27/19

They are providing the best quality of product in your budget so that you can buy the best product in the best value also the quality is very good and awesome looking.

als177
4/19/19

They delivered it to the wrong address! Over $150 they stole my money !!!! Never use these thief's pay a little more and use utvfashion

riad8
4/14/19

Worst experience ever with Ninecolours, The item was in such a bad quality and completely different from the picture, so i returned it. I ordered again but this time I never got my order but was charged for it. Upon repeatedly contacting customer service they never responded. I never got my money back despite wasting so much time and effort to reach them. Bull$#*! company, there are so many other online stores better than them. NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE CHEATERS

aimana6
2/12/19

I bought so many things but the kurti I bought I want to review that.

An awesome kurti for traditional wear... Great quality and awesome fitting... Looks great if paired with black loose palazzos... A MUST BUY.. great buy for such a great price.. (PS : The golden print is rubber print so it sticks to eachother)

alih113
2/12/19

This is an more dan amazing dress i simply just love it and thanks to this site for serving such an wonderful service... Love u guys keep it up... Highly recomended
The product is a perfect fit for me. Worth the money. Got for it. It's gorgeous!! I'm happy

aayushk
2/12/19

Basis on the review i decided to pick up this beautiful piece of kurti..
I must say that this site didn't disappoint me. Same product what is seen in the image.
I am flaunting and flattering.. haha.. happy with the product.
Good for party dress or wedding events.

chiragb6
2/12/19

First product on this site I just loved this kurti, more den dat I will suggest to buy whoever viewed this kurti.
I am sure you wl also like it. Thank you.
The kurti is just as beautiful as expected and shown in the picture... one of the best products i got from this site The delivery is also early than the date..!! Best kurti eve

aakarshp
2/12/19

My 4 friends did shopping from here few week ago and now yesterday just me bought a dress which I wanted to but from a long time and today I got delievery and I can't believe that how fast they work . very easy and well organized options on this site for customers to opt easily.

yes true!!!!!do not buy anything in this site!!!! they r scammers !!!!fake people...and fake produkts.

By brindha t.

true true!!!! i got the same problem with them!!!!! they wont answer you!!! scammers!!!!i ve lost lot of money!

By brindha t.

No either they will ship it mad late and yeah I orsered once and it was successful but to be honest go try another site. This is poor site Nd bad customer service and they don't even respond.They will be nice at first but there a fraud. Fabric is not what you see in the pictures. Stitching is so bad in parts. I don't recoomend but up to u.

By Farah R.

Don't waste your money or time. They are scammers and Cheaters !!

By Kirthi R.

It depends on the size of your order

By Elisha M.

You should have gotten an email. I ordered on the 9th of March and it still hasn't come. I threatened to cancel order and then i received a tracking number. Hoping it will come soon

By Elisha M.

Go to the website with this..

By Elisha M.

No! They are nothing like is shown in the picture. I've received my lehenga yesterday and it looks like some kid has done the stitching. Really bad quality from what you're expecting

By Snigdha R.

Don't buy from Ninecolors not worth , absolutely poorly stitched items

By Tania R.

Questions? Get answers from the Ninecolours.com staff and other customers.

19 Photos for Ninecolours.com