Review of Ninecolours.com

Ninecolours.com reviews

202, Orchid Plaza, Behind Gokul Shopping Center, Near Platform No.8, Borivali West
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400092, India
Tel: 022-28661616
help@ninecolours.com

niveditap1
1/9/19

Ninecolours is fraud online company, avoid purchase anything from it.
We have bought a dress from ninicolours online site, they have shown a good photos on site but actual dress is poor and different one.
Now after making payment they are not ready to replace the dress or refund the money.
Please do not believe on them and always go for COD only.

hritikm
12/30/18

i have orderd a banglori silk saree for my mom from ninecolours.com. saree is very nice. my mom liked this saree. and when i have orderd this then i said to ninecolours plz delivered as soon as possible and they have delivered this within 3 days and it was perfect.
shipping service is very fast of ninecolurs.
thanks ninecolours.

poojab17
12/29/18

Hello,i received my dress today and it looks really good! Thank you very much. I really appreciate it for all your hardwork.dress is very pretty and i loved this.ninecolours is best site for online shopping. and shipping service is very nice i received my shipment after dispatch whithin only 72 hours.
thanks ninecolours and all team.................

akashm8
12/29/18

I have ordered a kurta from ninecolours for my brother's engagement. That's very nice kurta and i was very happy for this
Thanks ninecolours
Ninecolours is very good site for men's wear

rahulg37
12/29/18

Fantastic! lehenga i bought for my sister from Ninecolours, size is perfect, colour was quite different but i like the design of the lehenga. The most flexible site i found on the web is ninecolours.com - get your clothes delivered to your home on there easy steps.

poojav4
12/29/18

I was looking for a beautiful and trendy lehenga online and came across Ninecolours. I saw this stunning banglori silk pink colour lehenga for my bridesmaid wedding and instantly ordered.. Today when I finally received the parcel and saw the lehenga .. I can't tell you how elated I am to see the lehenga having the exact impression of the given image .. it's great in quality and It is just the way I wanted .. this was my first shopping experience with Ninecolours and I know I am now going to be their loyal customer .. I simply loved the lehenga and it is special coz I am going wear it in my friends wedding.. so, thank you Ninecolours..

prathayinir
12/22/18

I paid express shipping for a lehenga choli and it's been nearly 6 months and I still haven't received it, when I contact customer service they used to say please give us time. But now they just ignore!!!! Wasted $150+ on them. Don't get caught in their scammm.. they don't even deserve a rating of 1

meghas13
12/11/18

I ordered a Lehenga and it was such a cheap quality. It didn't look like anything like the what I ordered. I couldn't even wear it to the event. I would highly recommend that no one should ever purchase anything from this site. Save your money and time!!

nuhag
12/1/18

We ordered three dresses from this place at the same time for a big event, none of us will be wearing the dresses despite the money we spent on them because of the poor quality, they did not use the fabrics they said they would use and did not refund or redo them even though it was their mistake one of them even had some stains but still the answer was no Returns so basically DO NOT order from them

rayg128
11/25/18

I placed an order for two outfits the didn't notify me that they couldn't deliver one of them until I asked them about my order. This was on the 25 October 2018 I told them I have a function on the 24 Nov 18 and was guaranteed on email that I will get delivery well before that. I had to phone and ask for my refund then on the 26 oct placed my new order. I phoned on the 12 nov to check the status get told it's under production I did emphasize the urgency. Kept on phoning everyday on the 16 nov I spoke to a guy he is the biggest liar he tells me my parcel will get shipped that day. The courier company only received on Monday. The entire week I kept on tracking . On Friday I speak to the same guy again twice to say that my function is tomorrow and I still haven't received my parcel he says I must just keep quiet and listen to him that his logistics department confirmed my parcel will be delivered on Saturday guess wat the function is over I had to go on the 11th hour and buy another outfit. He is such a liar whenever u asked his name he drops the phone. People should not support this company.

radhikaj3
11/25/18

Ordered for the 1st time , 2 lehangas for Navratri. Delivery was late, I had to follow-up multiple times. When the order came, I was shocked- My lehanga top was not even complete and had no decent opening to wear! and the lehanga wire at the bottom had torn the cloth and was coming out , this was 5 min after the delivery ! Dont know who the tailor was , but he or she needs a stitching lesson. When I reached out for exchange as they had promised, ( if the dress is damaged , will exchange), they email me saying no exchange as it is not their fault but will take off 5% from my next order..
Never seen such bad and unprofessional experience ...
I selected 1 star as it was allowing me to submit...

sams20
11/20/18

I ordered lehenga choli. I got very cheap material, badly stitched & very short Chunni, not enough to wear on one side. I wanted to return. I got a message that I cannot return as they have sent exactly the one like in the picture. I'll throw in the charity. Please don't be deceived by the pictures and waste money.

urvaship3
11/15/18

I wish i had read these reviews before ordering. I ordered few clothes from them and it took them more than what was promised to deliver. I was so disappointed. The dresses are so cheap quality and doesn't fit me at all. None of them look like as shown in the picture. Customer service is pathetic. I feel completely wasted. Please don't be fooled.

koushikc1
11/11/18

The guys who run it and the customer care are complete a...holes! Extremely poor customer service. They will do and say (literally LIE) anything to sell a product to you. Once you pay the whole amount, they will absolutely stop communicating with you and responding to any of your queries. They completely lied to me saying what comes with a sherwani. Later on when I kept asking them, they simply told me either take it or leave it and we are not returning your money! What a nightmare dealing with such unprofessional liers! Stay the f... away from these people!

balis1
10/17/18

Orderd pink lehnga for my daughter looked beautiful on there site , what tuned up was utterly disgrace. You can see the difference in the photos so please don't waist you money I ordered from Australia it's not even worth it to send it back I am gonna use it for table frill for Pooja's

rohitk44
10/13/18

I ordered from them first time- all items which I ordered when received wrong items. When I complained they say they cannot take it back- How can someone send you items that you did not order and than say that they cannot take it back, CROOKS. I have ordered from different websites before - but THIS IS THE WORST QUALITY- PIECE OF $#*!!!!- AND THAT IS A UNDERSTATEMENT. I would never wear these.

I WILL NEVER EVER ORDER FROM THESE GUYS. ALL I CAN SAY IS GOD BLESS THEM WITH WISDOM NOT TO CHEAT THEIR CUSTOMERS

sona7
10/8/18

It has been more than 2 weeks since ninecolor sent me confirmation of receiving funds and processing my order. But they still haven't shipped my order yet. Every time I inquire there response is 5-6 days or 2-3 days. They are not being consistent with what they say. What's the point of promotions, if the product is not going to be delivered in time for the occasion.

nithinl
10/4/18

I purchased an Anarkali dress for my sisters wedding. The site stated they confirm the purchase immediately, it takes 3-5 days to stitch the item and then another 10-12 days for shipping. It took 2 days to confirm the order and then another 9 days then on the 10th day they sent me an email saying my item is not available "due to unforeseen circumstances". During this period before I received the email I sent them several messages trying to find out the status of the order but there were zero responses. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE. HIGHLY UNRECOMMENDED!!!!

sulp
10/2/18

Don't order from this people. Complete scam. They won't pick up your phone after you pay. I think they have caller ID so they will pick up the phone and keep your phone on mute. I had to get refund from paypal.

beenav
9/27/18

Maine ninecolours se abhitak 5 kapde order kiya hai or o sab bhut ache the isiliye maineyoudesign by ninecolours bhi try kiya or sachme bhut pyare kapde mile mujhe jiska finishing bhut acha tha, price bhi bhut achi ha sab products ki. Aage bhi mai jarur shopping yhi se karungi.

beingv
9/27/18

They are liars, pictures are very different than real stuff. They show different picture on the website.

dineshk33
9/26/18

I received order today & this red colour saree is unbelievable. I have ordered for my wife, for her karwa chauth fast and she is so happy to see the material and the work on it

shaileshp9
9/21/18

best online site for me. I have bought lehenga choli in 4,399rs. & I got 4 lehenga free. really it's unbelievable. All 5 lehenga is good in quality and nice, unique pattern. really before receiving my order. I was worried about how will be the material but now after receiving my order. Really so happy & now I m planning to buy again the buy 1& get 4 lehenga free, and this time I will gift that to my relatives.

shuchitap
9/12/18

i ordered 2 lahengas.after 15days of ordering i inquired about delivery,guess what they replied-they told that the products are now out of stock!!!

mirandaa18
9/12/18

I ordered my weddingdress with my sizes. I'm a small person and they send me an XXL premade dress which they shortened at the bottom. The bottom was damaged, they gave me a second hand dress! Also the top was different from the picture. I had the dress sent to the neighbours house so couldn't react within 24 hours to send the dress back. I'm very dissapointed.

yes true!!!!!do not buy anything in this site!!!! they r scammers !!!!fake people...and fake produkts.

By brindha t.

true true!!!! i got the same problem with them!!!!! they wont answer you!!! scammers!!!!i ve lost lot of money!

By brindha t.

No either they will ship it mad late and yeah I orsered once and it was successful but to be honest go try another site. This is poor site Nd bad customer service and they don't even respond.They will be nice at first but there a fraud. Fabric is not what you see in the pictures. Stitching is so bad in parts. I don't recoomend but up to u.

By Farah R.

Don't waste your money or time. They are scammers and Cheaters !!

By Kirthi R.

It depends on the size of your order

By Elisha M.

You should have gotten an email. I ordered on the 9th of March and it still hasn't come. I threatened to cancel order and then i received a tracking number. Hoping it will come soon

By Elisha M.

Go to the website with this..

By Elisha M.

No! They are nothing like is shown in the picture. I've received my lehenga yesterday and it looks like some kid has done the stitching. Really bad quality from what you're expecting

By Snigdha R.

Questions? Get answers from the Ninecolours.com staff and other customers.

16 Photos for Ninecolours.com