Review of Ninecolours.com

Ninecolours.com reviews

202, Orchid Plaza, Behind Gokul Shopping Center, Near Platform No.8, Borivali West
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400092, India
Tel: 022-28661616
help@ninecolours.com

aimana6
2/12/19

I bought so many things but the kurti I bought I want to review that.

An awesome kurti for traditional wear... Great quality and awesome fitting... Looks great if paired with black loose palazzos... A MUST BUY.. great buy for such a great price.. (PS : The golden print is rubber print so it sticks to eachother)

alih113
2/12/19

This is an more dan amazing dress i simply just love it and thanks to this site for serving such an wonderful service... Love u guys keep it up... Highly recomended
The product is a perfect fit for me. Worth the money. Got for it. It's gorgeous!! I'm happy

aayushk
2/12/19

Basis on the review i decided to pick up this beautiful piece of kurti..
I must say that this site didn't disappoint me. Same product what is seen in the image.
I am flaunting and flattering.. haha.. happy with the product.
Good for party dress or wedding events.

chiragb6
2/12/19

First product on this site I just loved this kurti, more den dat I will suggest to buy whoever viewed this kurti.
I am sure you wl also like it. Thank you.
The kurti is just as beautiful as expected and shown in the picture... one of the best products i got from this site The delivery is also early than the date..!! Best kurti eve

aakarshp
2/12/19

My 4 friends did shopping from here few week ago and now yesterday just me bought a dress which I wanted to but from a long time and today I got delievery and I can't believe that how fast they work . very easy and well organized options on this site for customers to opt easily.

shahbazk3
2/12/19

Everything is nice..The main thing is we need to attach lining and we have to add can-can to the bottom of the lehenga to give it an extra flare.... If we want, we can also stick kundans or stones which is optional. overall its a good product

arnavl
2/12/19

This is the 'the best' product I ever bought online. It's very beautiful and looks perfect with a skinny black leggings! I try my best to find occasions to wear this, so you all now know how much I'm obsessed with it!
The one I bought 2 days ago was really awesome.

This is such a beautiful dress .. I wore it on Diwali and it looked so expensive.. great for the cost. Plus it's black so made me look so much thinner.. really like this..

asada18
2/12/19

The quality is good , fit is perfect. Size is no issue and after washing colour is also fast. A must buy kurta, as it adds to the style statement.

The kurta is ossum..
Fir as xpcted..
Unique design
Love it

aaravr2
2/12/19

The name is enough to trust.. And not just name the product I got from here is really appreciable and I can't resist my self saying good about this. I received a good product and finally I am so happy because the pic at that time I seen the product is same . in few words delivery is very fast and everything I can buy here without being tensed about quality . quality is what this site never fails to give.

ranip3
2/12/19

The one I bought from here and I am giving review of this
Don't think twice, this is the best kurta to mordenise your traditional occassions. Damn stylish and comfortable. i ordered small, it is a bit tight but comfortable enough. so go for medium. you will love the blue colour. tip- wear it on cream colour jenes or pajama.

kumars29
2/12/19

The Saree I Boughy from here is Lovely saree soft fabric but border design is not embroidered. Its only a lace with golden design attached. Pears are getting off easily.Blouse embroidery is good. Liked the beautiful colour. But is good and with good care my delivery came.

sakshik5
2/12/19

The saari was very nice and soft. The beeds seems to stuck nicely. But if the blouse hands could be much longer would've been looked nice. Overall value for money! Awesome
Nice saree, nice fabric. As shown in the picture. But the white pearls are not pasted well. Shredding at its own.

sahilk15
2/12/19

The saree is too good exactly as shown in the picture. Material is soft. Colour combination is damn pretty. Perfect for evening.
bought it seeing its good review. must say it was worth a try. very bful saree with even more bful blouse piece. Great colour combo. stone work along d border.

anahik1
2/12/19

Product quality is good. Embroidery,cloth quality everything thing is as it as shown in picture and product description. Beautiful saree. Everything is same as seen in the image. Thanks . Soooo happy with the product.

Very happy by this product..keep it ..

ashwink10
2/12/19

On our previous anniversary I gifted it to my wife. I had to sold one of my kidneys & testicles to buy this saree. You won't believe how long the saree was. Couple of months ago, one night Lord Krishna revealed himself in my wife's dream & he ordered us to send him the saree to rescue Draupadi from Kauravas. So, I'm going to NASA with a proposal for making a time machine to be a part of hindu mythology.

kritak
2/12/19

This saree was awesome. I wore this for an engagement celebration the night before the wedding celebration. I got lots of compliments. The print was cool. Material was great and not too hot. Didn't wrinkle too easily (wore it right out of the package without having to steam it out or anything).

amirk34
2/12/19

I first ordered one for my MOm. She flaunted the saree in the pics like never before. If a lady of 55 years doesn't see any flaw in it then it is worth buying. So I ordered another one for her Niece the following week. Could see sparkles in her eye after she took a glimpse at its work. Please have more color combination and alternate designs too... please bring more contrasting and deep color combination . This saree projects the Indian culture very deeply

poojap23
2/12/19

I just oredred a shirt from this store and just received it and I must say quality is superb and also delievered product on the time !!

vijayal2
2/11/19

I purchased here a no of clothes it have super quality and comfort with a reasonable price best prices for middle class favorite online site of mine it has good designs in this website happy with this

bhoopala
2/11/19

I wonder to shopping here it is a good online services to do shopping this a best choice of online products low price with high quality and low prices very good designs very good collections there I hope all you people do shopping here it self

bhagathc
2/10/19

Beautiful to shopping here it is a best site ever and ever this finest site ever in online marketing I preferred this site only to shop online prdoct to in this I had a great experience here to get my shopping esay thank you

swapnap4
2/10/19

Even though Nine colours has a wide collection of items for women, I was able to find some excellent men's shirts & kurtas. The material was exceptionally soft in spite of being cotton; the color and design are so unique. I am very happy to buy here knowing that the money goes to the artisans and not to some middleman. Will be here for more shopping next time.

udbhavk
2/10/19

Nicecolours is always been a nice choice for our family & relative. We often shop from nine colours and get their support very quickly. Quality & Quantity are more than worth! Glad to have such an amazing shop, Looking forward to shop more and more!

kollar
2/10/19

My favourite online shop .Received my parcel on time and item is of genuine quality.Would recommend this site to everyone. Pleased to have found the site. Am really happy with all my purchases. Very good customer service. Thank you.

shivanib2
2/9/19

I did shopping on many sites but never satisfied . but today shopping from this site I am fully satisfied after buying lenhga from here. Many people said that dupatta is not good but when I received I though its way above expectation . means everything is so awesome and in well packing I can't explain . thanks ninecolour for your awesome price and product.

yes true!!!!!do not buy anything in this site!!!! they r scammers !!!!fake people...and fake produkts.

By brindha t.

true true!!!! i got the same problem with them!!!!! they wont answer you!!! scammers!!!!i ve lost lot of money!

By brindha t.

No either they will ship it mad late and yeah I orsered once and it was successful but to be honest go try another site. This is poor site Nd bad customer service and they don't even respond.They will be nice at first but there a fraud. Fabric is not what you see in the pictures. Stitching is so bad in parts. I don't recoomend but up to u.

By Farah R.

Don't waste your money or time. They are scammers and Cheaters !!

By Kirthi R.

It depends on the size of your order

By Elisha M.

You should have gotten an email. I ordered on the 9th of March and it still hasn't come. I threatened to cancel order and then i received a tracking number. Hoping it will come soon

By Elisha M.

Go to the website with this..

By Elisha M.

No! They are nothing like is shown in the picture. I've received my lehenga yesterday and it looks like some kid has done the stitching. Really bad quality from what you're expecting

By Snigdha R.

Questions? Get answers from the Ninecolours.com staff and other customers.

19 Photos for Ninecolours.com