Indian Wedding Saree reviews

Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001, india
Tel: +919950994635

zoyaa5
1/21/19

I ordered two dresses from indianweddingsaree.com they were very nice. Customer service was great, very quick resPonses. requested to get my order before the estimated date and they were able to arrange it for me. Very happy with my purchase

Response from Vishal S., Indian Wedding Saree Representative
Hi Zoya,

We are happy that you liked our services. We hope to serve you again soon for your next order!

angelinf1
1/16/19

Good Job guys. Quality is always Perfect. Their packing is good too.
Fast Shipping and I never worried about my Money, because never missed any items.
Too many selections with reasonable Prices. I liked it.
You are doing wonderful job carry on.
Thank you Indian wedding saree.

Response from Nishant B., Indian Wedding Saree Representative
Hi Angelin,

monic5
1/10/19

I have been ordering clothes from Indian Wedding Saree for 3 years now. I have found the quality to be superb every time. There are slight delays in shipment at times but i have found customer service to be very good, updating me at every step. Overall, im happy with the service.

Response from Vishal S., Indian Wedding Saree Representative
Hi Moni,

adeleb19
1/9/19

Fast shipping, wonderful dress and excellent assistance. See you soon! Greetings from Italy. Bazzio Adele.

Response from Vishal S., Indian Wedding Saree Representative
Hi Adele,

sharnc1
12/27/18

Loved my items I purchased, and they fit perfectly to my measurements. Items were a very slight variation from the item pictured, but was as described in the description

Response from Vishal S., Indian Wedding Saree Representative
Hi Sharn,

We are happy that you liked our services! As per your comment, we generally mention 5-10% variations available in the products when you order. They are due to the product shots.

We hope to see you shop soon from our website!

nisah2
12/10/18

The dress received fit perfectly, good stiching and good quality material. The dress was the same as in the picture. I absolutely will shop again from this site.

Response from Vishal S., Indian Wedding Saree Representative
Hi Sharn,

We are happy that you liked our services. We hope to see you shop soon from our website!

tasmiak1
11/30/18

I love to shop with them,but sometimes get into trouble, for the size....but price r really reasonable

Response from Vishal S., Indian Wedding Saree Representative
Hi Tasmia,

Thanks for reviewing us! We hope that we did not let you down when it comes to quality. Please let us know what trouble you faced while selecting the sizing as this will help us to improve.

We hope to see you shop from our website again!

moniqueg28
11/11/18

I have to say I was shocked at how fast it arrived; mailed from India Monday and I received it this morning in British Columbia, Canada (4 business days). From order placed with custom measurements, their email communication, making, mailing and receiving it was all within 3 weeks. I have to applaude them on their work. It brought me to tears when I opened it it was that beautiful!! It exceeded my expectations and it is much more gorgeous in person than it is in the photo. It fit perfectly and I do not need to complete any extra alterations from the custom measurements I sent to them. The velvet material is absolutely stunning and very rich looking. I am very exited to be wearing my ordered outfit to my wedding reception and I must say that I think I will look stunning in it!! I couldn't have asked for a more perfect Lengha and I will definately be ordering from this site again AMD share with my friends and family!!

Response from Vishal S., Indian Wedding Saree Representative
Hi Monique,

Thanks for reviewing us! We hope that we did not let you down when it comes to quality. We hope to see you shop from our website again!

sabbys1
10/31/18

Order was placed on 10/21- I chose ready-to-ship products, no shipping update till today 10/31 - I called and emailed several times and they keep hanging up the phone and replying to the e-mail saying it would be shipping on 10/29 still no tracking - today is 10/31!! when I emailed again they are now saying its in stitching. I ordered items READY-TO-SHIP. What exactly does that mean?

Response from Vishal S., Indian Wedding Saree Representative
Hi Sabby,

We are extremely sorry for the delay in shipping! Due to quality assurances, sometimes, the production gets delayed. We accept our fault. But, I believe you would not be disappointed with the quality of the product received.

Hope this helps!

hughh35
10/17/18

Had to get 20 inch zippers put in back or side in order for my wife to get into attire. (My wife is Size 6 and I added 3 to 4 inches to most measurement, but fit was tight). Also, most American female fix their hair before putting on attire and the zippers in back/side made getting into garment easier.

Response from Nishant B., Indian Wedding Saree Representative
Dear Customer,

Thanks for your review.

We regret that you faced little issue in getting into the attire.
We always give zipper/hooks if the neck is not wide enough to get into it.

We apologize if it was missed from your outfit.
In future we will take extra precautions and make sure this never happens again.

Hope to serve you better in future.
paapak
10/11/18

Took so long for shipping the package after placing the order. I really felt restless .The maximum should be 2 weeks and not 1 month

Response from Nishant B., Indian Wedding Saree Representative
Dear Customers,

Thanks for posting your valuable review.

Apologize, on delay part.
I am glad that you are happy with the outfit and other services.

We are giving our best to minimize the delays as much as possible.

Order again, this time will meet on all your service expectations.
Serving you once again will be our pleasure.
minin
10/11/18

The color seen in the picture and the shade I got was a little light. But the stitching and design everything is perfect. I recommend.

Response from Vishal S., Indian Wedding Saree Representative
Hi Mini,

dollyp8
10/11/18

My three sons love their outfits, it was affordable and it came they same way as I saw it online. I encourage customers to shop at Saree. Com they have beautiful outfits and they're affordable prices to suits your budget

Response from Vishal S., Indian Wedding Saree Representative
Hi Dolly,

serajuli1
10/11/18

The dress I ordered came in different but I am a modest girl so it actually worked out perfectly. I love yhe dress but the shipping took some time. I had to go talk to the customer service and they let me know when it was actually arriving.

Response from Vishal S., Indian Wedding Saree Representative
Hi Serajul,

Thanks for reviewing us!

We at IndianWeddingSaree.com only strive to bring you products which are exceptional in design and quality. We aim to please each and every customer and sometimes while serving the best, delay happens on our part and we have less control over those situations. We fully accept our errors and are improving each day to make your shopping pleasing.

bijua
10/11/18

My sister and I ordered two lehengas from this website with stitching. Very pleased with the quality of the purchase and the fit! It was like we bought it in person. I would buy from this website again

Response from Vishal S., Indian Wedding Saree Representative
Hi Biju,

Thanks for reviewing us!

We are extremely happy that you liked our services. We hope to see you on our e-store soon!

jeromeg37
10/9/18

At tine of order I was told 1-2 pieces were out of stock. As the order progressed more and more pieces were out of stock, color changed, unavailable etc

Response from Nishant B., Indian Wedding Saree Representative
Hi Jerome,

Thank you for letting us know about your recent experience with us.

We apologize for all the aspects you have mentioned here.
Usually, we do provide what we have advertised on our website, unless there is some production change.

Color change & unavailability is very rare.
We do inform our customer's about the change, prior dispatch.

We will do our very best to meet your expectations.
Hope to see your valuable order soon.
mubinab
10/9/18

The product was dispatched and shipped much later than stated in my order status. I was very angry because i received it very very late. I called so many times and the same man picks up and says the same thing.

jenniferh643
10/9/18

I ordered my items with estimated delivery times at least 1 week prior to my event. When my product was not sent, I attempted to contact customer service multiple times and each time was given a false promise. I asked to cancel my order before they sent it, and the company still sent the products. They charged me the full amount, only offered a 10 dollar refund. I still have not received the refund. They were incredibly unreliable.

Response from Vishal S., Indian Wedding Saree Representative
Hi Jennifer,

I am extremely sorry for your experience with our services. I can understand your situation with the delay that you faced while purchasing from IndianWeddingSaree.com.

We aim to please each and every customer and sometimes while serving the best, delay happens on our part and we have less control over those situations. We fully accept our error and want to just reach out to you to make it right.

Regarding 10 USD, we are ready to do it now. Kindly help us give us a chance to make it right!

indrab
10/9/18

Ordered my outfits for a wedding. After receiving the first outfit. I decided to order a second outfit. I had my outfits custom made. My questions were answered in a day. I ordered a contemporary Bollywood outfit and an Ottoman outfit. I was so impressed by the style and details. Outfits are so gorgeous. The material and workmanship is excellent. Prices were very reasonable. Customer service was very courteous and paid attention to details. They answered my emails in a day. I payed through pay pay pal. it was easy and safe. I will continue to order anytime I need outfits, for special occasion. Just remember special order is not returnable. So I was very pleased when my outfit came very close to my size...I did my own measurements..customer serviced, emailed me when they noticed my measurements were not making sense. I was able to correct it. Thanks to all the people who had a hand in making my outfits.

johnk1001
10/5/18

Started with Online chat to discuss my needs and also to discuss sizing. Prompt and courteous discussion.
Order process simple, and I like the little pictures against the main order items. Honest estimates of delivery times, so I ordered in good time. Received goods are just as I expected and sizing was good. I will be proud wearing. The pyjamas needed a little adjustment over my lower legs, but easily done by my wife who has a sewing machine. I recommended you to two of my friends who also ordered from you.

Response from Nishant B., Indian Wedding Saree Representative
Hi John,

Thank you for giving us this wonderful opportunity to serve you.
Customers like you are actually the reason for our success and we want you to know how much we appreciate your being a part of the IndianWeddingSaree family.

Thank you for trusting us.
Hope to see you again soon.

bibis5
10/5/18

I am happy with my purchase. The materials were excellent and so is the stitches and neatness. Customer service was great also.

supriyas5
10/5/18

I am very happy with Indian Wedding saree website..amazing collection with great deals and prices..!! Received my package as per the schedule date.!!

Response from Nishant B., Indian Wedding Saree Representative
Hi Supriya,

Thanks for your review.
We would like to sincerely thank you for your appreciation.
Your support means a lot to us and we are really grateful to have you as our valued customer.

Thanks
sonalp4
10/5/18

The stiched dress came out gorgeous and exactly as pictured!
It fits my 37 week pregnant body and looks ravishing... I am really happy with the product, delivery and customer care :)

mtpm
10/5/18

The dresses I had order came in about 3-4 weeks which I expected because the material was custom stitched to my size. I was happy with the quality and price of these dresses.

nailai1
10/5/18

This is around the 4th time i've ordered from Indian Wedding Saree, and every time, they never fail to dissappoint. The shipments are never on time and I've missed having my new clothes to wear for holidays like Eid or weddings multiple times now. Never ordering here again; always going to choose Utsav.

Response from Nishant B., Indian Wedding Saree Representative
Hello Naila,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us.

We are particularly concerned about the delay in delivery of the product you ordered with us.

We always try our best to deliver the product within the stipulated time. Sometime, the product is out of stock or the product fails in QC, leading to delay. As a policy we inform our customers about the same and sent you email as well with the new delivery schedule.

We will be more careful in future when you come back to shop from our lovely collection.

Hope to see you again soon.

Thanks
Team-IndianWeddingSaree.com

same here ordered 3 dresses / none came with the measurements exactly as I sent. sleeves too tight / dresses too short / arm s too tight / bust too tight / material was ok. then they tried to deny it. then the offered us $10 store voucher which I refused. I ended up getting only $15 refund to have all 3 dresses altered at my local tailor. when will they realised they are sabotaging their own business by not meeting the customers measurement as the asked for. good bye indianweddingsaree.com

By INSHAAN K.

Hi Sonal, Pay on delivery is available only in India. Thanks you Team-IndianWeddingSaree.com

By Nishant B., Indian Wedding Saree Representative

Hi Anjila, We generally deliver the order within 10-15 days. Also you can check the tentative delivery date of every product on our website. Thanks you Team-IndianWeddingSaree.com

By Nishant B., Indian Wedding Saree Representative

Hi Priyanka, You may check our return & exchange policy at below link: https://www.indianweddingsaree.com/static/returns-exchange-policy.aspx Thank you Team-IndianWeddingSaree.com

By Nishant B., Indian Wedding Saree Representative

Questions? Get answers from the Indian Wedding Saree staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Indian Wedding Saree