Indian Wedding Saree reviews

Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001, india
Tel: +919950994635

nabiilahs
4/24/19

Very good quality and affordable prices. Quick delivery and will definitely buy from Indian wedding saree again.

Response from Vishal S., Indian Wedding Saree Representative
Hello Nabiilah,

jamiea102
4/20/19

I ordered a Lehenga for engagement and it ha come in to delight us. Other. Items I ordered also are beautiful. I would recommend indianweddingsaree for any shopping.

Response from Vishal S., Indian Wedding Saree Representative
Hello Jamie,

yasminb13
4/18/19

My daughter ordered this dress for her BIG DAY and the day it was supposed to arrive THEY DID NOT EVEN HAVE THE DRESS FINISHED with her BIG day only a week away they told me that it would arrive in time and a few days later I get an email stating it would arrive after her BIG day. Highly dissapointed, I do not recommend unless you want to be let down :(

Response from Vishal S., Indian Wedding Saree Representative
Hello Yasmin,

I deeply apologize for the experience!

Could you kindly share your order ID or your email ID to look into the issue? I would like to personally look into the issue. Hope you can give me the chance to make this right. Also, you can reach me on "reviews@indianweddingsaree.com" as well.

Hoping to hear from you soon!

pritikac
4/17/19

Nice and delivered on time. The price is good and tracking details are provided too. Im sure to recommend my friends and family. There should be more heavy bridal outfit so that we can buy straight from here.

Response from Vishal S., Indian Wedding Saree Representative
Hello Pritika,

kirans28
4/14/19

I really liked the saree i had ordered for the first time from online.great customer service. The stitching for the blouse was excellent, good job. I will recommend to my family .Thank you and i will order more clothes .

Response from Vishal S., Indian Wedding Saree Representative
Hello Kiran,

rachela178
4/12/19

I was very pleased with their outfits and their timely manner with customer services and delivery. The garments were made perfectly very nice sawn just as shown on website. Highly recommended!!

Response from Vishal S., Indian Wedding Saree Representative
Hello Rachel,

shibanij
4/8/19

Bought a pair of bangles from indianweddingsaree.com. They look really awesome with cool design. Looks similar like in picture and perfect sizing. Apart from clothing they do have beautiful jewelry collections too.Beautiful designs! Beautiful collections! Beautiful website! Love love it!! #indianweddingsaree

Response from Vishal S., Indian Wedding Saree Representative
Hello Shibani,

ellef7
4/8/19

I can't believe how beautiful the garment is. The fabrics are extremely high quality, the tailoring work is to a very high standard and it arrived so well made that it looks as though it has been tailored for me. Unfortunately it did take a month longer to arrive than anticipated but when it arrived I could see why, the embroidery and stonework is very intricate and detailed. I will be ordering from this site again in a few days! My only advice is to allow plenty of time for delivery.

Response from Vishal S., Indian Wedding Saree Representative
Hello Elle,

anginis
4/7/19

Hi Team, I have received my order. And I am very impressed with the quality and Lehenga itself. Thank you a lot.
Regards
Angini Singh

Response from Vishal S., Indian Wedding Saree Representative
Hello Angini,

preetiv4
4/7/19

It was my very first order at Indianweddingsaree.com. Initially i was very much skeptical about the quality and colour of the product before ordering it. Yesterday i received it and when i opened it ; I was stunned & highly impressed with my Lehenga. It is absolutely beautiful and exactly the same as shown in picture including its colour. It is perfectly stitched as per my measurement sent. Very good quality of the material, timely delivered, beautifully & skillfully stitched, very good customer service. I just loved it and must say worth the price, I am so so so much happy with my purchase. Thank you very much Indianweddingsaree.com team. I'll wear this in one of my family wedding, i am sure everyone will love it & will want to know the place from where i bought it. Looking forward for more such beautiful options in future.

Response from Vishal S., Indian Wedding Saree Representative
Hello Preeti,

jessiea26
4/4/19

Hi i'm from Mauritius its with great pleasure for me to buy indian clothes from this site. Its owesome. Quality is good and good service also. Whenever i need a saree just choose a saree on the web site and click on with no regret at all because i know it wii be the same. Its a good experience. The service is fantastic good support deal with rapidity.
I can assure that i'm a happy customer till now with no regret at all
Would like to thanks all these guys for wonderful job just keep it up

Jessie

Response from Vishal S., Indian Wedding Saree Representative
Hello Jessie,

pritishal
4/2/19

I ordered a Salwar Kameez (Anarkali). Am very impressed with the quality and stitching.
Colour and design all good, just I wish there was can-can to support the bottom.
The team was very helpful and great with their service.
Hope to order more very soon.

Response from Vishal S., Indian Wedding Saree Representative
Hello Pritisha,

arunas5
3/28/19

For the first purchase there was a little mistake on the production side but everything was sorted out as they send me the correct tassels afterwards. I did not want to return the saree but when they sent the correct red tassels I manage to change it locally. This problem was dealt in a professional manner and I did not hesitate to buy again from them.

Response from Vishal S., Indian Wedding Saree Representative
Hello Aruna,

I apologize for the production side and can assure you that this error would not occur in the future. We are happy that you liked our services. We hope to serve you again soon for your next order!

shillak
3/14/19

Recently I purchased an outfit for the first time from Indian wedding Saree and I am very impressed with the quality of the outfit. I am definitely going to be a repeat customer. Thank you Indian wedding Saree!

Response from Vishal S., Indian Wedding Saree Representative
Hello Shilla,

kimberlyw193
3/10/19

I was informed of an event for which I needed several outfits quickly. As a statuesque woman, it is difficult for me to find beautiful clothes to fit me, especially in a hurry. I often have them sewn for me. But, using their website, I found a wide variety of truly lovely things from which I selected three Salwar Kameez. Working with their responsive Customer Service team, I received the outfits from India to the US just in time! I have gotten so many compliments and feel beautiful when I wear them. I will definitely be a returning customer!

Response from Vishal S., Indian Wedding Saree Representative
Hello Kimberly,

ranum
3/10/19

I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the sarees I bought and the efficient service received. I sent the link to all my friends and families and told them about it.

Response from Vishal S., Indian Wedding Saree Representative
Hello Ranu,

sharika
sharika -.
3/6/19

I have been a regular customer for www.indianweddingsaree.com - best Indian clothes/ Best Quality and delivery as promised on time.

Very happy with Customer service and they made exactly what was shown on photo

Sharika

Response from Vishal S., Indian Wedding Saree Representative
Hi Sharika,

sumand13
3/6/19

Thank you!! If i would truly say so, I have ordered 8 times from IWS. This green outfit is the cutest of all!!! Yes; I had bad experience with your team delivering my items on time on last 3 orders even when I inquired about the items before ordering to insure I would get them on time for my weekend functions. but I'm I'm highly satisfied with the price, quality & elegance this green palazzo has represented!!!

In addition, I have purchased some jewelry pieces and every piece I got has been nothing but beautiful n has a great quality!!!

So IWS, thank you!

I would love to continue to shop with you!

Response from Vishal S., Indian Wedding Saree Representative
Hi Suman,

raxap
2/28/19

Quality product perfect size they made exactly what I ask for I am pleased with service they give thank you

Response from Vishal S., Indian Wedding Saree Representative
Hi Raxa,

paromitab
2/22/19

I bought a lahenga online and it was exactly how the picture was. Great quality and packed very neatly. I highly recommend as online shopping are risky nowadays but Indian wedding saree has changed my mind. Thank u so much.

Response from Vishal S., Indian Wedding Saree Representative
Hi Paromita,

ritus19
2/22/19

This website offers great service. They accommodated my time concerns and the package arrived exactly when they said it would. To the minute! I ordered four sarees and each was perfect. I love the fact that the sarees have the edging and fall done when they arrive.

Response from Vishal S., Indian Wedding Saree Representative
Hi Ritu,

nisham11
2/18/19

My first experience doing business with this company. They are very honest , on time delivery and i had no communication problem I will definitely in future do business with this company . They are very attractive and gorgeous looking sarees .
Thanks to Mr Patel for answering all my questions
Takk skal du ha.... Thanks
N....

Response from Vishal S., Indian Wedding Saree Representative
Hi Nisha,

dilarab1
2/17/19

I ordered a lehenga from them that was supposed to be silk but was not silk when it arrived. I also had to pay 70$ customs fee! Terrible customers service. They said they would pay half the duty but are not even responding to my emails! Terrible experience, would not recommend.

Response from Vishal S., Indian Wedding Saree Representative
Hi Dilara,

We apologize for the for the product experience. I would like to personally assist you out in the complete transaction and the duty payment issue. I am currently reviewing the order and would like to get back to you on your email "bhuiyandilara@gmail.com". I hope you would give us a chance to make this right. Also, kindly ping us on our email: "Reviews@indianweddingSaree.com"

sujatad1
2/11/19

Beautiful anarkalis, reasonable price, great quality , timely delivery , stiched and fitted perfectly and prompt response.

Response from Vishal S., Indian Wedding Saree Representative
Hi Sujata,

arunas3
2/9/19

Collections are very nice but the shipping is little bit higher.sarees and salwars are updated models and cloths and stitching also nice

Response from Vishal S., Indian Wedding Saree Representative
Hi Aruna,

IndianWeddingSaree.com

I received my order within a week and I'm glad I chose this online website.

By Paromita B.

same here ordered 3 dresses / none came with the measurements exactly as I sent. sleeves too tight / dresses too short / arm s too tight / bust too tight / material was ok. then they tried to deny it. then the offered us $10 store voucher which I refused. I ended up getting only $15 refund to have all 3 dresses altered at my local tailor. when will they realised they are sabotaging their own business by not meeting the customers measurement as the asked for. good bye indianweddingsaree.com

By INSHAAN K.

Hello Shagana, Body Height includes complete height from head to your feet. If you have any more queries, email us at sales@indianweddingsaree.com or inbox us on our Facebook Page. Your Friendly Account Manager, Nishant reviews@indianweddingsaree.com IndianWeddingSaree.com

By Nishant B., Indian Wedding Saree Representative

Hi Sonal, Pay on delivery is available only in India. Thanks you Team-IndianWeddingSaree.com

By Nishant B., Indian Wedding Saree Representative

Hi Priyanka, You may check our return & exchange policy at below link: https://www.indianweddingsaree.com/static/returns-exchange-policy.aspx Thank you Team-IndianWeddingSaree.com

By Nishant B., Indian Wedding Saree Representative

Questions? Get answers from the Indian Wedding Saree staff and other customers.

6 Photos for Indian Wedding Saree