Review of Next

Tel: 0333 777 8000
dataprotection@next.co.uk

deborahc302
4/23/19

A pair of their jeans bled so badly and so consistently that they completely stained my entire dryer drum and the dye then rubbed off onto other loads of clothing that I ran through the dryer. All of my white and light colored clothing was ruined as well as my dryer. I even have video evidence of the actual Jeans staining my dryer and how it then rubbed off onto a white dry wash cloth. After weeks and weeks of communicating with their "customer service," dealing with slow responses, having to mail the jeans back to them, and them claiming to do heir own tests in the jeans, they now claim the jeans are not faulty and didn't cause the damage. I've even sent them the video evidence now and they are completely ignoring me. Will never buy from Next again. I encourage you to not buy from them either. Clearly they don't care about product quality or customer service or making right what they have wronged.

angieu2
2/9/19

Ordered for next day delivery what a joke courier couldn't find we are a big white pub on a main road near the main hospital now have to wait 5 days for over 220.00 to be returned to my bank
Next sort out your delivery

mahmoonat
1/22/19

Best customer service, in store or online, easy to buy or return no problems.I never had problem with at all, good price and best quality. We are very happy customers. Thanks to Next

alaiaa
12/22/18

This company is the worst company I ever seen. I bought some items online on the same day but I received the order splitted in 2 different days without advised me and any other explanation. Finally I receive my last item nearly 15 days later from the date of my order with again no explanation of why the delay. I was unhappy with one part of my order (I bought 2 pair of trousers) because they sent me a size 12 instead a 14. So I wanted to return this last trouser.
I didn't have any return label on my package so went online and submitted a return request . A delivery guy from hermes came to collect my order. 10 days later of collection I didn't know anything about my refund. I went to my account on the next online store but seems my return wasn't registered so it is like I didn't sent anything back to them. I tried to get in touch with them many times by phone but nothing. Customer services is just terrible. They do nothing. Trying to get in touch by email also (after a lot of research cause it is very difficult to find any other contact except the telephone number) 20 days later from my return so in total of one month after I made my order and even didn't get any reply, solution, etc... I can't believe how NEXT is dealing so terrible with their returns. If you don't have to return anything it is probably that you don't have anything to complaint about them but if you have to... Be prepare to deal with many phone calls, worries, waste of time and losing your money. I will be not surprised if this company is one of this that have to shut down their business as many others in UK. Very sad.

morags
10/23/18

Ordered Chair - arrived without the legs - had to continuously chase for response - rescheduled finally but they just didn't turn up - again no communication - then discovered they couldn't find order so they had just cancelled it without notifying us - will never order again from Next

ritar58
7/26/18

Good quality, superfast shipping. The sizes may be quite different to fit, very depend on the item.

clairer38
1/27/18

I honestly can't fault Next, I spend a fortune on there, literally 2 orders a week. Only once a return didn't go on and they sorted it and once a sale item I ordered never turned up and they let me have a brand new tracksuit from the new range for the sale price. I find them great.

lizs85
10/2/17

Over the years quality has declined and customer service with it. I'm fed up with clothes that disintegrate in 6 months (I work in an office, it's not heavy, manual labour), and the ridiculous refund policy which leaves me out of pocket. Yes, their clothes look great, but they are not fit for purpose, and you will not easily get a refund if a fault develops. Try Primark, the quality is similar, but the prices and the service are superior.

dk99
9/5/17

I'm very disappointed with store policies and quality of customer service. Even though I was a loyal customer for many years, they just cancelled my order because 1) I'm not UK resident (even though I'm EU resident), and they won't deliver to a hotel where I'm currently staying (even though I lived in the UK for 5 years and just recently temporarily moved to another country due to project work).

I won't recommend this store to anyone.

rosal197
5/2/16

I really wanted a shoes which were not available in stores and the girl in the Tarah retail was very helpful .. She spent almost 10 min just looking for the shoes whilst she could have been serving other customers ... She made my day once she found the shoes .. they came after 5 days and fit perfectly ! I love shopping at Next '

petew21
11/13/15

The clothes fit brilliantly and are of superb quality, the pricing is excellent and delivery; while only meeting the advertised period (order before midnight for next day delivery), is outstanding.

kristinam25
11/1/15

Worst UX experience EVER!!! Tried numerous times to place an order from the US for a UK delivery address. Impossible to do, no help whatsoever. If anyone has an idea on how to do this, please let me know. Next does not recognize a legitimate post code and so therefore delivery options are non-existent. Crap website. It's 2015 people. Lose the 1990s look of this awful, awful site.

iqbala2
9/17/15

I've been shopping at next since I was a wee teeny bopper, and can hands on say that they are the best retailer out there BY FAR in terms of sizing. I have many friends who can also vouch for this. I'll admit, not all of their stuff is "trendy" but if your a grandad like me then comfort >> style.

nicolab7
3/16/15

Great all round service

johns775
10/30/14

Next never fail to impress me when it comes to clothing. I am always shopping here for myself and my family. They have the best value for money and best quality and fit of any clothing brand I know, especially for jeans and trousers. Every guy I know tells me he shops at next for his jeans because they are so damn comfy, especially if your a curvy dude like me.
Overall a 5/5 not a bad word to say. Also next day delivery when you purchase online, you cant get better than that!

junahb1
6/3/14

I was looking for a t-shirt to wear under my uniform at work. The one I bought from NEXT does the trick. It is thicker than I expected, and feels soft and sturdy.

ghadirg
5/14/14

Color and the size true to description. Amazing item!!!

tonyh49
12/11/13

Very good turn around time from ordering to delivery.

mikea48
11/5/13

Have to say, shopping at Next in the high street can be stressful. If my size isnt in stock I'll always order online and get it within a couple of days. Helpful shop staff and online returns are a bonus. I like the layout of the site, well designed and easy to order. I wish all sites were this simple to use.

daisyr1
10/1/11

Great selection of product - most with next day delivery. They will deliver to your home or a store. Returns via courier or store. Would recommend

ethelj
5/14/11

Next is a great place to buy clothes there are lots of great styles and great colours. You can even get furniture and electrical goods. Super.

Questions? Get answers from the Next staff and other customers.

Next?