Review of NewLook

Tel: +44-34-44996690
privacy@newlook.com

hilarye5
9/2/18

I was told it was not a manufacturing problem, therefore they deemed it no reason for a refund. Glued labels had obviously been stuck to the panties at some point, so I couldnt use them.

rebeccas349
7/13/18

If I could rate this store a 0 I would. I would NOT recommend anybody to shop at the New Look store in Cannon Park shopping centre. I am fuming with an assistant I spoke to today. I was browsing through your store searching for my size's. I tried on some clothes which did not fit me so naturally I put them ALL back where they came from. Around five minutes later after I have left the store with nothing, a security guard pulls me over & orders me back to the store telling me he can't give me any answers or tell me what this is about. I was questioned on a top I had tried on, the assistant adamant I had taken it & began to give me filthy looks. I marched through the store & picked up the item she was talking about WHICH WAS BACK WHERE IT BELONGED. I handed it her back, I DID NOT get an apology from anybody. I told them I will be warning people away from their store & rightly so. APPALLING. Showing your customers up in front of people & laughing at me on my way out. Nasty peice of work.

PS - To the assistant that had the audacity to put me through that in front of a crowd...I HOPE YOU FEEL SILLY & GET THE SACK. Next time, try LOOKING for the item you think has been "stolen". Instead of chatting away with your co-workers & the fairies keep a REAL eye in your customers.

POSTED ON SOCIAL MEDIA - TO BE SHARED. I DESERVE AN APOLOGY & MORE.

Becca.

verityp1
4/19/17

First time to order 2 shirts and jumper. There was more creases than i would get off washed clothes. Disgusting. I've had from other online sites, no problem. Newlook never again.i only gave 1 for rating as couldn't give 0

danab59
3/16/17

This was my First time i ordered from new look website and will never order anything again. Ordered jeans. When received and tried on discovered that they were completely different from those that i saw on the website. Ordered correct size, but didn't fit me.

clairem38
11/18/15

Easy to use website and I've never had an problems with delivery however their tracking link almost never works and by the time the customer service get back to you days later, the order has more often than not turned up.
Easy to return items to store or via post and refunds are processed quickly.
Overall great website.

harrieth4
5/10/15

Was at the Bracknell store today and I must say what fantastic helpful assistants there.
There is 1 in particular think her name was Lauren on her badge. What a polite, helpful young lady, nothing was to much trouble for her. Make such a nice change to go shopping and come across someone like that in a shop. Well Done to that lovely young lady, I'm sure she will go far. :0)

One very happy shopper :0)

kadiw
11/26/14

I love new look and never had an issue with online shopping, until i paid extra to get next day delivery as needed shoes for work. They turned up 2 days later the same as when i usually as for standard delivery! I have ordered standard delivery from companies like littlewoods and had my clothes arrive quicker. I have mentioned it to them but no apology just that the fault was with the courier. Thanks new look!

marej
11/15/14

They make it practically impossible to return anything when you're in the U.S. They make you weigh each individual item and find a code for what type of product it is, describe it, plus more bull$hit!!!! I can't deny they have cute clothes especially their skirt selection. But to ship to the U.S. it's almost $14, I can't afford that! I sparingly shop here only because of the high cost of shipping and knowing if I buy something I can't return it. Also their sizing is kinda weird and depends on each item. The customer service is also pretty bad and takes a long time to respond. I don't even mind the time that much, they just have never actually answered one of my questions (ever!).

anyac2
6/21/14

My experience with New Look has been in their Manchester store and I like it. Some really cool stuff at affordable prices and the quality is very acceptable. Nice web site which I used to check out a few items before going to the store so I got the best of both worlds. One of my friends has bought online and said the service was good so it seems to be good all around. Recommended.

junahb1
5/27/14

Just ordered my tote bag.The fabric handles rest comfortably on your shoulder even if wearing a coat, & outside pocket is handy. I use them for produce, as well as cold groceries, or hot takeout. They're easy to clean because outside fabric isn't absorbent. I use for yogurt, drinks, etc and keeping vitamins & prescription meds cool when traveling. Wish they were color coordinated...

litzyb
5/22/14

This was the first time I bought tank tops online. I didn't realize that they were the shorter tank tops vs. the longer ones that come down below the pockets of your jeans. These tank tops land at the top of your jeans, just below your belly button. They are great for wearing under a button up sweater or under a see-through shirt and they are good quality, however I prefer the longer type of tank top myself. It's a good thing I have a teenage daughter, because she was happy with them! Also, they run a bit smaller as other reviews have mentioned, so if you think your need a medium, get a large!

casandral2
5/21/14

High heels i bought the other day are gorgeous but......I wish I d orderd a whole size or a size and a half larger!Save your self the disappointment and ORDER A SIZE UP!

irenem20
5/15/14

it's my third buy here i wouldn t in anyway forsake a recommendation for you guys good job

susanf23
4/28/14

New Look has cool European style clothing and accessories. I love the printed jersey tees! They are only $15 or so - such a great price! They have a promotion right now for Free clothes for a year; it's free to sign up. They have free worldwide delivery as long as you spend over 45 euro.

brigetted
3/31/14

Good selection of products...although I prefer shopping at their actual Oxford store in London which offer waaayyy more in terms of selection. I've ordered from New Look several times and they've all been no probz. However, one time I ordered a pair of shoes and they weren't shipped in a box so they incurred a few dings and marks in the material. But my other orders from them have always been two thumbs up. So overall, a good reliable company with timely shipping and arrival.

johannar1
Johanna R.
3/1/14

although a liiiittle bit more expensive than the other sites where i shop at, the offered clothes are beautiful and unique, the quality is very good and the shipping costs are acceptable.

nicolat3
6/19/13

Decided I wanted an item for a reasonable price. Searched on the website. Filtered down. Ordered 3 items so my order was over £50 and free delivery. Items came 2 days later. Tried on in my own home with my own accessories and opinion from my TV watching hubby. Decided to keep one. Took 2 back to my local store for a no quibble refund back onto my credit card. BINGO. Easy and stress free. The way I like to shop.

Questions? Get answers from the NewLook staff and other customers.

1 Photo for NewLook