Mythedacare.org

Mythedacare.org has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Mythedacare.org?

“You NEED This if You Have a ThedaCare Provider-Take more charge of your healthcare!”

Roseann Z.
1/23/20

After we moved back to Wisconsin from CA after 31 years (to live by family again, NEVER for the weather), I became a patient/client with mainly doctors from ThedaCare, which I believe is a group of providers, clinics and hospitals in the Wisconsin area. Their patient portal or access tool is "MyThedaCare.org". The computer system they use is EPIC. If you see a ThedaCare physician, YOU NEED TO CREATE ACCESS TO THEIR ONLINE PROGRAM which allows you to make or cancel appointments, message your doctors, view your test results, read healthcare articles, pay bills, and much more. Much more includes electronic visits for certain health problems. You will save a lot of time and money by using myThedaCare. I've avoided making appointments by messaging my doctor. I have several health issues, and some of my specialists are not ThedaCare providers. But I'm able to print out my lab and radiology reports for my specialists to see by using the myThedaCare program. This assures continuity of my care. I generally use it on my iPad. It's also available on my iPhone and on the computer. Please take advantage of this program or any other provider/insurance access tool that your providers have. It's one way to keep in touch with your own healthcare and to be a real team player in it.

roseannz
January 23rd, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Mythedacare.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mythedacare.org?

Have a question about Mythedacare.org?