Review of Myholidays

Tel: +1 6468609579
support@myholidays.com

shmuell
3/21/19

Booked a round trip to Romania through Myholidays (outgoing via BlueAir and returning with Arkia). After they received payment they contacted me and claimed that before the ticket was approved the fare increased because of Arkia and I had to pay an extra 80 USD for the return ticket. In the same email they said that the ticket TO Romania was already approved.

I agreed to add the 80 USD but shortly after they demanded another 220(!) USD claiming the fare went up again.

At this point I've had enough and demanded a full refund on both tickets to which they replied that they can only refund me on the ticket coming back from Romania. How was I supposed to come back, I have no idea! I replied it's unacceptable and haven't heard back from them since. This is fraud since they did not deliver what I paid for and decided to change they price after I already paid.

This is the most horrible experience I've aver had ordering tickets online. Stay clear of this website like the plague.

nikkio14
3/20/19

Save yourself the trouble and don't book with myholidays.com. I recently bought a ticket through the website which was my mistake because I had never heard of them before. Within minutes of booking the ticket I called myholidays to cancel the ticket. They instructed me to call the airline directly, get them to cancel the ticket, refund them, and then they would issue me a refund. I did as was instructed but, myholidays did not honor the refund. So, instead of just getting my money, they got the airlines money as well.

dimam3
2/14/19

Ordered a ticket and after one hour decided to cancel it. I'm aware of the 24 hour cancelation law that most companies apply.
Called the airline, waited 1 hour - no response.
Contacted by email, and then they started forwarding me to the airline company, contacted the airline directly, they said that the agent is my address (makes sense).
Contacted Myholidays again, then they replied, that "cancelation fee" will be higher then the ticket price itself.
In a nutshell - SCAMMERS!

nadavk2
1/30/19

We had bad experince with myholidays. We had a honnest tiny mistake when we choose our dates of flight.
When we asked them to help us to correct the dates, they refused to help us, and wanted about 200$ for each ticket for the correction (the oeiginal price of the tickets was 290$ each).
We are really recommened to everyone not to buy their tickets via the site myholidays- they have no will to help their customers.

jacquelineo33
1/20/19

I purchased 2 tickets from myholidays and I was overcharged by close to a 100 dollars. I was not charged what appeared at the hotel cost of the ticket at the end of my booking. I called them several times. They asked me to send in my hand statement that I will be refunded once they see this! This never happened, I called several times more. Nothing was still done! They actually also tried to give the excuse that is my bank! Really!!! They are truly horrible! Please never buy tickets from them! Period! Very dishonest people

alk88
12/14/18

I booked a flight on myholidays.com. Their pricing was deceptive. Even when it was obvious that I couldn't fly, they refused to refund my money. The support staff were very rude and nonchalant. Do yourself a favor. Do not use this site.

jonass41
11/29/18

What a joke. You go through entering all details and on the last step they hit you with an absurd "credit card fee". What a scammy practice.

mitras2
11/17/18

Please don't use myholidays, they sold me a business flight and the airline told me that they only booked an economy flight for me. I have the print to prove this.
They charged me another £46 for flexibility of changing the date of my flight.
I emailed them to ask them to change the date of my flight and why the actual airline has sent me an E-ticket showing an economy flight.
The customer service promised me to respond to my enquiry within 2 hours. They kept sending me the following email: (more than 10 times):

Dear mitra atyahoo,( by the way this is not my surname but they referred to me as Mitra atyahoo:)

Our Support Rep has indicated that your request has been Resolved.

If you believe that the request has not been resolved, please reply to this email to automatically reopen the request.
If there is no response from you, we will assume that the request has been resolved and the request will be automatically closed after 48 hours.
Sincerely,
myholidaysSupport Team
But they never resolved my issue and they kept sending this email for more than 12 hours.
I have never had an experience like this.
I am so upset for them wasting my time and money.

nnennam
11/8/18

They refused to give me a refund even when it was obvious I couldn't fly! Shame. Customer service is very poor and they are quick to close an existing case without resolving the issue

edwardm278
10/26/18

I have been waiting well over a month for my refund because one of the airline canceled one of my tickets. They told me it can take UP to 20 days. Its almost 2 months now. Dont trust this site. I'm currently searching for a lawyer.

vickip74
10/9/18

Do yourself a favor and don't book airline flights through this agency. Unlike Booking. com, Orbitz, Kayak, Expedia and other reputable agencies, if your flight has to be canceled because of a tropical storm, like Tropical Storm Michael, you lose your money. My event in Destin was canceled because of the storm so I had no recourse but to cancel.

Most agencies will get you credits on future flights or something to at least be of assistance. They won't negotiate with you at all. You're just out your money with no recourse. My Booking number was OTAA0476989 so that you know this is a legit claim. I posted this once already but they took it off their site.

chelcer
9/11/18

This company sold me a ticket for a date that's 10 months away. I tried to reach out before my flight because I hadn't received an actual ticket and received zero response. I decided to just get it at the airport. At the airport I found out that I was issued a ticket (from MyHolidays.com) for the wrong month, day and year. I had to book a new ticket at the airport for over $500 one way since it was last minute. Now, this company is refusing to refund me for my faulty ticket. Horrible customer service and all around crooks.

paula339
9/7/18

DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM
Another one where they haven't honoured their promise.
As at 8 September no refund and herewith their email of 26 June 2018:
"Dear customer

Greeting from Myholidays.com!

The refund will be reversed back to the same account that was used at the first time during your booking process. the transaction may take 15-20 working days.

Please accept again our apologies
For any further information and details please contact us on the below contact numbers
Will looking forward to helping you in the future. "

Quite a few emails after this where they claim to have sent the money - they haven't. DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM.

ahmedz27
9/5/18

site à fuir !!!!!!
je ne vous recommande pas ce site !
on est au mois de septembre 2018. j'attends mon remboursement que j'allais le recevoir au mois de décembre 2017 !
jusqu'à aujourd'hui j'ai rien reçu ! c'est vraiment c'est une arnaque ce site !
un conseil, ne réservez pas sur ce site, à fuir absolument !
service client nul et irrespectueux !
Très déçu !! Une Honte !!!!
SCAMMERS MYHOLIDAYS.COM
I am very disappointed !

ohadu
8/31/18

Be carfull from them.. i Made a reservation from them 8/9/18 (OTAA0468406 bokking)
They told me that the reservation cancelled.. i Called imidiatly end also send them e mails and the representative said that the reservation Not done, probably wouldn't fit on the plane And they didn't take money from me.
And suddenly I see that they charged me $462...i called them end send e mails end they told me The money was taken by mistake and return to me immediately
i waiting 3 weeks for refund end it is didnt came yet..be carfull!!
I Filed a complaint with the police and the credit card company..
It seems that MyHolidays is very popular to scam people through ignoring the request for refund!!

moussak7
8/16/18

I booked a return ticket with them. They confirmed only one ticket, the departure and said that the return isn't available.
I asked for full refund and they refused, only said that they'll refund the return ticket like what you want to book one way ticket for me?
Avoid at any cost so you don't need to go through the same.

jenh81
7/30/18

SCAM ALERT. I PURCHASED A TICKET BUF-CHARLOTTE FOR JULY 23/18 COST WAS $175. THE BOOKING WAS CONFIRMED (MONEY TAKEN) NEVER RECEIVED THE FLIGHT CONFIRMATION WITH AMERICAN AIRLINES. REQUESTED A REFUND AS FLIGHT DATE WAS APPROACHING AND NO TICKET INFO SENT. THEY DO NOT PICK UP THE PHONE OR RETURN YOUR EMAILS. I AM OUT $175!! HAD TO BOOK ANOTHER FLIGHT ON AMERICAN AIRLINES SITE FOR $253.BUYER BEWARE.

antonb60
6/25/18

I bought tickets through this company. a week before the flight, I wrote to the agency that the passenger can not fly out for health reasons. sent medical documents. they agreed to issue a refund. already two months have passed and there is no return. Also have ceased to respond to the message.

ashisha3
5/23/18

My experience was even worst, I would say Myholidays is nothing but a cheap fraud company. I booked an advance ticket with company and they gave me OTAA0398442 as booking ID and also a PNR. when I am on airport for checking-in the airlines says that there is no booking on my name. the company charged me money and dint issue the flight. I ended up buying last minute ticket adn 3X price. later customer care call me back saying they did a mistake and they will return me my losses. after that I am keep following-up with them but they dont pick call and they don't answer emails.
The purpose of this post is to make travelers aware that please avoid booking your tickets with a fraud website pay slightly high but buy from a trusted website. myholidays.com is totaly a fraud and full of frustration and will literally screw-up your trip.
I have all documents to prove what I am saying is true, Myholidays.com is fraud, its scam and only purpose of myholidays.com is to frustrate its customer

concernedc37
4/17/18

Stay away from this site. As I was booking my flight, the price mysteriously went up $10 when I went to pay. Very crooked company here.

siddm1
1/8/18

I booked and got my ticket within 2 minutes. Also the price was really attractive and cheaper than other online portal.

elenat21
11/10/17

I also booked to fly to stanstead, they debited my card for more, and still no ticket but an email stating they are still looking for a flight.

Tip for consumers: Should have checked where the company is set up. This one is in Qatar and India. Should have realised they were dodgy.

joanneg34
10/12/17

Booked my ticket via myholidays.com .. price showed 820 aed while booking , on proceeding with my booking it said total would be 853 however wen i made the payment they charged me 897 aed !! And on sending them an email they completely deny taking extra charges wen my bank statement clearly says i am charged 897 aed!! Never booking again from them !! M still fighting for my refund !

williamk140
10/8/17

Unfortunately, we got scammed by myholidays.com too.Not only we paid more than it was displayed on their website, they did not book the airline as we paid for it. We paid two-way flights to Myholidays but they paid and booked only one-way flight in our name.

Questions? Get answers from the Myholidays staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Myholidays