Review of MicrosoftStore

Tel: 1-877-696-7786
2017 Customer choice award

christopherb144
12/7/17

I love Microsoft Products and they have EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THEIR STAFF IS GREAT TO SPEAK WITH!NEVER HAD AN ISSUE WITH THEM!

johnw655
12/5/17

Bought a few things. Typical MS very high pricing. Only buy from them when the product is only available from them.

juanc117
11/21/17

Todos los productos para mi pc y los programas o el software de la marca Microsoft vienen a la mano porque cualquier cosa, programas, y equipo de la marca aqui lo encuentras pero a la primera vista. Recomendable.

dolari1
10/17/17

Excellent company. All they release is just fine. Sometimes it's not all as everyone expects, but still they are corrected.

elainel38
10/7/17

The site provides rather good products but the service sometimes is slow and they sometimes do not resolve the occurring issues, sadly. However its some 8 of 10 for me, mostly the experience was good while working with them.

brendanc18
9/12/17

Purchased a one-time license for Visual Studio from this site a few months ago. Thought I downloaded/installed it, but apparently I had the trial version (ok, my fault -- fair enough). After the trial expired, the software asked to connect to my Microsoft account to confirm I had a license -- that's where the fun began.

I connected to my account, but Visual Studio was unable to find a license. I checked my email history for a receipt. The receipt had a "Download Now" link, so I clicked it -- but there was no record of the purchase, so it wouldn't provide a link. Sigh...

Filled out an online form describing the problem. The form asked for order details, etc. which I provided. Clicked "submit" and received an error that the "page was not found". Huh??

Called the support number. After navigating through their phone menu, which (for reasons unknown) asks you to enter a 3-digit code that it gives you verbally, among other information. Once I got to a human being, I was transferred FOUR times to different people "who would be able to help me". And of course, I had to repeat the problem to all four of them, and also my account number, order number, etc.

THEN I was transferred a FIFTH time to "commercial support". WARNING: if they transfer you to "commercial support" it means they're about to hang up on you. That's what happened to me. Twice. I'm asking for a refund.

dianeb150
7/15/17

Microsoft helped me resolve a problem with a Microsoft computer that wasn't even purchased through them. They helped me resolve the problem and helped me to purchase a new one through them....Never experience such customer service before!

travisb50
6/21/17

This was by far the worst experience I've ever had with a company. They are so incompetent at every step of the operation it's almost impressive that they're still in business. My warning is simple: if you can avoid, do so.

I won't write the whole story but I'll try to give a quick summary. I ordered a PC game online, and the order never went through, although they never told me that! I called them and they said I must wait "5-7 business days" before something is wrong and they will investigate the issue. After about 8 business days I called and spent literally 2.5 hours on the phone. I was put on hold at least 10 times for up to 25 minutes at a time, and the interaction involved at least 5 representatives and as many transfers. At each stage there was no hand-off so I had to re-explain the issue and go through a process involving confirmation that I was who I said I was.

I hoped this was the end of my saga but issues on their end continued to fail at EVERY STEP OF THE WAY and every step took the same "5-7 business days" before something is wrong and they will investigate the issue. So long story short, I dealt with the company through multiple phone calls, representatives, and failures on their end FOR 6 WEEKS before I finally got my refund. Honestly this almost seems illegal.

They wasted so much money in personnel costs on this one very simple issue that I can't imagine how they are still in business. In fact, isn't Microsoft a relatively respected brand? Baffling. I will never shop with them again and will warn everyone I know to stay away.

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site!!!!!

luiss75
6/13/17

lexib8
6/3/17

Personally I trust the site however I`m buying all the microsoft products at my local authorised stores only. Using the site for getting something free.

lino108
4/27/17

Most trust able service brand indeed! My first computer brand and still MS is my priority. Their customer support as always excellent.

alexc179
3/31/17

This site can hold orders for many hours before releasing the product (4+ hours so far) Even calling in to customer service is useless.

Tip for consumers: Buy from elsewhere.

billh140
2/18/17

...thing I got here is Win10. And it was free... I dunno if the store is worth using, guess just not for me. But if to say about the store - its navigation is quite convenient and intuitive - good design.

kerris11
2/15/17

I ordered 2 x laptops online but I'd made a mistake with my credit card number. They contacted me immediately and rectified over the phone. Very polite and helpful man. He said it would be 3 to 5 business days for delivery. The laptops came today!!! Just the very next day after ordering them. Fantastic service!!

pl959
1/14/17

Purchased a DELL laptop in Feb 2016. Had cooling fan problems in December 2016, noisy and overheats. NO SERVICE HERE - call Dell. Dell says registration is not correct, will look into it - back and forth - no RMA, no service, no useable laptop.

NEVER AGAIN - price was good but if you need it serviced good luck with that!

tamarac19
1/1/17

I was amazed they had the best deal on headphones I was searching everywhere for. Received them in less the a week and are so happy. Will be shopping there more often

toml124
12/13/16

Called them after placing online order to make slight change. They ended up shipping and billing twice. Still waiting 3 weeks for refund after shipping second order back.

kevinb189
11/23/16

Its everything there Laptops, Softwares etc. I Bought Surface Pro 3 and it's ok, I got my warrenty and my check, Fully Satisfied, Thank you

nickd71
11/10/16

Good prodcucts when it comes to business. At a fair price.

chrisd200
11/2/16

What Microsoft Store ?

brianf93
10/11/16

Fair prices. Good communication.

ikerg2
9/23/16

i buy my surface there, easy to order, all working as charm

timw87
9/9/16

I WILL NEVER EVER BUY FROM MICROSOFT STORE AGAIN AND I HOPE OTHER PEOPLE CAN TAKE NOTE OF MY EXPERINCE DETAILED BELOW AND MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS.......
I bought the Microsoft Pro 4 with Cover Type Keyboard in Feb 2016 from the UK Microsoftstore.com site. In July 2016 a key became detached from the cover type (it had 100% not been miss treated at all, so obviously some sort of manufacture or design fault). After calling to explain the problem, they said there is nothing they could do about it. After asking to speak to a manager (as I was not at all happy), the same person (Alex in Customer Support), then put me on hold. After holding for 5 mins, he then returned and said that they would replace the product, but I was to send my product back to them first and they would then send a replacement. I packaged my keyboard up perfectly in the original packaging with the faulty detached key. After it arrived at their center, I then received an email saying the REPLACEMENT keyboard had been sent to me. When it arrived, I was horrified to find that they had sent my original keyboard back in a beat up old box WITHOUT my original packaging and WITHOUT the detached faulty key!!
I then called their service center to speak to Alex and to explain the issue. Again to my horror Alex stated that it was not covered under warranty and that was the end of it! I then asked to talk to a manager as it was a ridiculous scenario. He said there were no managers and he would schedule a call back. I said no, I would hold until a manager was available. He said there was no point in holding as no manager could talk to me. I said I was holding until one was available. He then said he would have to cut me off so I said I was still going to continue to hold and it was his choice to cut me off. He kept me holding for 15 to 20 mins checking every few minutes to see if I had gone. What a surprise after 20 mins, there was a manager that I could talk to after all !!!
I then expected to have a sensible conversation and be treated like a good customer should be treated....... well then it got even worse.... having explained the scenario, the manager stated that my problem was not covered under warranty as the problem was 'damage'. When I pressed for an explanation (as there is certainly no damage on my keyboard), the manager (Sarah, who is apparently the 'Supervisor Escalation Team on Duty') stated that the damage fell under the 'Dented' statement on the 'not valid under warranty' clause. I was so shocked with this, I asked her to spell it to make sure I had heard her correctly and yes, DENTED was what she quoted out to me. When I a) offered to send her multiple photos to show there is no damage and certainly no DENT and b) asked her how a plastic key can possibly be described as 'DENTED', as expected she then simply avoided talking about the reason any further.
So.... I then demanded my faulty key be returned..... she then proceeded to tell me that she would have to call the service center and call me back. I asked for her number in case I did not hear back from her. She stated she could not provide me any number for me to call her back directly and that she could not give me any time frame. It took me a further 10 mins to get a commitment from her that she would at least call me back within 48 hours to at least say it is still in progress!
I then waited .. I did receive a call back exactly 48 hours from the last call to say that the service department have said that they did not receive the key in the package. I said no way, that is not correct and that it was definitely in the package I sent to them. I asked how they can be so sure that it was not there (when I guarantee that it was) and Sarah informed me that there was a photo taken of the package as it arrived and it showed no key. I said no way, please send me the photos as that is absolutely not correct. She then informed me that she could not send photos out for security reasons!!! I then said no way again, I want to talk to senior manager as this is crazy treatment and explanations form a company as large as Microsoft. She said there are no other managers than her and she proceeded to hang the phone up on me!

So, Microsoft Store tell me that I have a DENTED plastic key and they did not receive my DENTED key and they can prove it by a photo that they are not prepared to send me!!! They then put the phone down on me!!

faisali
8/21/16

very professional and offers are great

snehar4
8/17/16

very awesome website & love browse it .

47 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the MicrosoftStore staff and other customers.

MicrosoftStore?