Review of MakingCosmetics

Tel: 425-292-9502
tom@makingcosmetics.com

abdellahl2
5/30/19

They are always late on shipping and when you call to confront them about it, they try to extend the processing time as if your unaware of what the website says, will be getting my ingredients elsewhere

jayk153
5/21/19

I ordered two products from this website. I never received a delivery confirmation number or an update regarding my shipment. It's been close to 2 weeks, and I still have not received my order. When I called customer service, they said that the item was delivered. However, they never provided me a tracking number nor did they follow-up with me. Instead, told me to ask my neighbors and follow-up with USPS. Very helpful.

I will not be ordering from this company again.

andreac284
1/10/19

I have purchased hyaluronic Acid and a few other products from this company and I love how they offer videos to teach you how to make your own products. This company is so cool and a pleasure to purchase from!

maisieb4
8/6/18

Absolutely love this website.. helps with making your own makeup and selling it in bulk sizes and helping you find the right ingredients to put in it to make it the perfect you

veronicas39
1/14/16

Good selection for core ingredients, not so much on favors, fragrances and colors. Unlike some similar sites you can buy pretty small amounts (i.e. 3.5 grams of shea butter), although I assume it's a bit pricey comparatively. I ordered on a Saturday so processing took a few days but it shipped and arrived very fast. Everything was wrapped well and the products are good quality.
Shipping is around $4 for me (but is based on your location) which is very good compared to many ingredient suppliers.

Questions? Get answers from the MakingCosmetics staff and other customers.

MakingCosmetics?