Review of Luminess Air

care@luminessair.com

pams251
PAM S.
3/20/19

It's just hard to know what colors look like on a computer and be sure of exactly what I'm getting. I will see when I get the kit. Thanks.

dorothyl75
DOROTHY L.
3/20/19

easy to use online. Called customer service during process to make sure I could return if it does not work for me. I have Rosacea and alot of products do not work and if this is the case I do not expect to be charged automatically for a product I cannot use.

clistad
CLISTA D.
3/20/19

Did not really like the color choices. Not sure this is the best, you went on about better just to sell. I wanted to opt out , but no place to do that.

mariannem53
MARIANNE M.
3/20/19

No, I don't want to. I haven't received the product yet, so do not know if it works....I do not like this harrassment.

tammyg107
TAMMY G.
3/19/19

This was pretty quick and easy to order. Now we will see how easy it will be to return it it if I don’t like it?

yvonneh55
YVONNE H.
3/18/19

Awesome and simple I picked what I wanted and the savings were great. I love the product and I'm learning to use it properly.

suzanneh133
SUZANNE H.
3/18/19

Not quite sure which color foundation to order. I can't semm to cover the wrinkles as nice as the way they show on the videos.

michelea83
MICHELE A.
3/18/19

It was quick and easy. I only had a problem with my address and still not sure why it kept telling me and thought it was a P.O. Box unless because I had an apartment number down. Hope it gets to me.

elizabethw326
ELIZABETH W.
3/18/19

I appreciate how straight forward your website is.It appears to coincide with your television commercial, with no catches or gimmicks. Regrettably, I am apprehensive, until actual delivery and try to use the products.

sherryl121
SHERRY L.
3/18/19

It took a lot of reading to really understand exactly what I was going to receive and to see if there was any extra

dianen82
DIANE N.
3/18/19

Didn't know i was buying a subscription service until the last page. While it annoyed me, i think i'll really like the product

teresaw169
TERESA W.
3/17/19

Experience was easy but you didn’t give the terms of the service available to read if you wanted to opt out so it leads me to believe it’s not what it should be.

franchonb
FRANCHON B.
3/17/19

I'm not sure about the color I chose. If it's not right can I return it? This is my first time trying this product.

jocelyna21
Jocelyn A.
3/17/19

Fine, but monthly charges should be more prominently reflected on your home page and not in small writing in the shopping cart, only to be seen at time of purchase. Also, there was no explanation of what to do if you still have foundation supply left but new shipments keep coming.

cynthiai18
CYNTHIA I.
3/17/19

good, fast, thourough.... it would be nice to have an option to order another shade of foundation at this point too. most of us have a shade in the winter that is different from the summer shade. ;)

robyc
ROBY C.
3/17/19

I enjoyed considering a different approach to traditional base formulas. Which we know the majority do not work out well.

denisem361
DENISE M.
3/16/19

you should have given a choice of 2 shades to try instead of just one. Some people are not always sure what shade is best for them and would prefer to try 2.

janetc152
Janet C.
3/16/19

I'm eaqger to try your product. I have a burn on my face that I would like to cover and I'm going to see how your product works on it. Ty

geraldinem36
GERALDINE M.
3/16/19

It was good, although the tv commercial did not identify the additional add on's offered on the site and didn't express if people applying makeup used these products.

carold286
CAROL D.
3/15/19

I'm not sure how much the processing fee will be each month for 3 months? I'm not completely satisfied with the look I am getting but I'm still experimenting. I get a bit of a wrinkled look around my eyes. Also it takes quite a bit of the liquid to cover my skin, more than I wanted to use.

bettyw126
BETTY W.
3/15/19

I thought the presentation was very clear. As for the pricing, wonderful and it made a possibility for women on any level to try your product. Thanks,

lesliem206
LESLIE M.
3/15/19

I had a coupon code GOSILK but was never given the option of entering it. How will you dress this issues?

maryc858
MARY C.
3/15/19

So far,so good, I'm 74 years old and on a budget and need something that is easier to use. And this seems to be easier, I'll let you know

evelynr76
EVELYN R.
3/14/19

thank you. but would like to add that those who want to order online from an IPAD, may have problems.. Had to go to Desktop to order online. Maybe this is a s/w problem. Look forward to using your product. Hopefully the olive sades work for me.

aprils239
APRIL S.
3/12/19

Overall? I love it! I had one problem and i called aboiut it and I've already received my order, and it wasn't all broken up. My free gift was broken apart when i received it with my first delivery.

Questions? Get answers from the Luminess Air staff and other customers.

Luminess Air?