Review of Luminess Air

care@luminessair.com

amys611
AMY S.
5/16/19

Its nice to order on-line, to by pass someone trying to keep selling you things over and over again.

lindac892
LINDA C.
5/16/19

I would like a color math between the light and medium choices, Im not as light as Julia Roberts or as dark as J Lo

jane54
JAN E.
5/15/19

Online shopping/navigation with Luminessair.com was so simple, easy; and receiving my order was quick :) I haven't tried the product as of yet. Plan to review the video (sent with order) first to get the guidance/instruction I need with applying/using the product. Thus, will reply with how/whether or not if product benefits to my liking soon :) ~ Jan, MS

patj69
PAT J.
5/15/19

YOU ADVERTISED $ 19.95 AND FREE SHIPPING NOW IT IS UP TO $27 AND CHANGE. THAT SUCKS
DO NOT PUT ME ON YOUR AUTO REFILL PROGRAM EITHER. I WILL RE-ORDER WHEN I WANT MORE.

mildredw18
MILDRED W.
5/15/19

It was quick and easy!! I love the quality of the merchandise and I received it quicker than I thought. Thank you all so much!!

marialindaa
MARIALINDA A.
5/15/19

I watched ur advertisements more then once I been dying to try this. So hopefully I got the right color never shopped for my make up online before.

susanh712
SUSAN H.
5/15/19

NOT EXACTLY SURE WHICH COLOR OF FOUNDATION I SHOULD CHOOSE. I AM A NATURAL BLONDE WITH A FAIR COMPLEXION BUT I AM ALSO 62 YEARS YOUNG, SO A DARKER COLOR MIGHT BE APPROPRIATE.

dianet159
DIANE T.
5/14/19

The advertised invoicing is not clear. When I called in to arrange a return, the rep offered several reduced prices to save the sale- if this is the case, why not offer better pricing upfront? Also,I rather not get involved with an auto renew product.

dianew238
DIANE W.
5/14/19

I saw this on TV and who doesn't want to look younger. Gonna try this out and hope it works because I do have some color problems on my face.

conniep92
CONNIE P.
5/13/19

I normally like to go to a store and try things on, however, the last time I bought foundation after getting home... it was not what it looked like in the store.

susans1010
SUSAN S.
5/12/19

Easy to order, but the final order list really didn't confirm the free gifts I am suppose to receive

pamelah243
PAMELA H.
5/12/19

Great; just had to go back, then had to reenter credit card info. No big deal, but that's why the shopping experience had 4 stars instead of 5.

machelles
MACHELLE S.
5/11/19

Easy quick clear instruction, smooth ordering process.

Upon ordering I received the product very quickly and all I received what I requested in my order. I was able to match my skin tone very easily. The device works exactly as shown in demos and covers my facial skin exactly as shown in demos.

Great experience overall and it really works!

bonniem222
BONNIE M.
5/11/19

good experience. everything was displayed in an easy way to shop without being confused about color etc.

cindiw8
CINDI W.
5/11/19

I've watched these commercials for years and wanted to try. I don't go out often but when I do I always want to look my best.

susana439
SUSAN A.
5/10/19

The site is easy to navigate, and it was easy to place my order. I received my products in a timely manor.

cindym413
CINDY M.
5/9/19

Easy! Quick! It works great, I was sent the appropriate colors to match my skintone and after just a little practice, I got it! Now I am having fun putting my makeup on!

ericah119
ERICA H.
5/9/19

easy but wanted to order one for my daughter one also. shes darker then me. i didnt see a spot to order 2 diferent tones

teresad97
TERESA D.
5/7/19

I’m new to this site...was having a little issue making sure it got the right face foundation correct..but thank you

joannm92
JOANN M.
5/6/19

This is a first for me, so we'll see how simple it is. Thank you I was excited to receive my order, but when I checked my bank statement, and called Luminess about the additional charges, I was told they had upgraded product and other things, so instead of $19.95 I was charged $54. Also when you start using the product you are billed approximately $50 a month for supplies. As as result, I didn't even try the product. I had trouble sending it back, as the sales people didn't want to give me an RA#. There was no return address on the shipment information. It took me three days of telephoning and internet to gather all the info. that I needed.I was really frustrated!!

cathyg98
CATHY G.
5/5/19

Very easy to place order and include upgrades. Extremely satisfied with the product info provided and the ease at which I was able to complete my order.

christineb372
CHRISTINE B.
5/5/19

terms and conditions are unclear as to whether or not i will get back my first 50$ payment returned to me during the 30 day trial.

georgiaf16
GEORGIA F.
5/5/19

It was eady & quick. Instructions were given in an easy and simple wsy to u derdtand how to do them for the best converage.

vickie37
VICKI E.
5/5/19

Many items I desired did not reflect a red check in the box, so I am not sure if I got to order the larger enhance quantities or not. Difficult to use and verify what I was ordering.

margarets301
MARGARET S.
5/5/19

Could not find a match for the makeup I am currently using - concerned about the shade I am ordering.

Questions? Get answers from the Luminess Air staff and other customers.

Luminess Air?