Review of LuckyVitamin

Tel: 1-888-635-0474
enzymedica@luckyvitamin.com

craigt87
4/22/19

I'm very pleased to have found such a terrific source for my suppliments; great price, greart selsction, fast shipping... very nhappy

suelyb2
4/22/19

First time shopping at Lucky Vitamin, and not the last for sure. Great variety so I found everything I was looking and at better price than competitor. Shipping was actually faster than I expected - and free (above a certain amount).
Very pleased, thanks.

donnas626
4/22/19

Comparison shop at health food stores and you'll find this to be a great option. There are value items, and deals, plus options galore!

ld151
4/22/19

After some through research, I choose this particular type of magnesium. I wanted something to help with my anxiety and my boyfriend's ADHD. Well, not only have I seen positive results in those two areas, but we have been sleeping a lot better as a result. Lucky Vitamin is the best place to order

brandyl36
4/22/19

Great options for keto/low carb/those who are avoiding sugar. For example, this site has the best price I can find for Lily's stevia sweetened chocolate chips, and competitive pricing for other brands like Swerve, Quest, NuNaturals, etc. There's also great options for home cleaning, personal care, and more.

pattir47
4/20/19

First time I ordered & will again...the shipping was very fast & the prices if what I ordered were very reasonable! Glad I found you!

shalanda
4/20/19

A lot of the grocery stores near stop selling this milk. This is the only milk my son will drink! I have this on auto send now ! Please don't ever stop selling this product !

joeb653
4/20/19

Best prices and fastest service on quality Olivado Organic Avocado Oil, It's all l use for summer grilling season!

gwenr31
4/20/19

I don't know of any other online natural retailers like LV who let you unit shop. This is how my mom taught me to do at the grocery store growing up and to do it from the comfort of my own couch makes me keep coming back!

heatherl223
4/20/19

Shipping took a bit long but I'm pleased - the variety of products is terrific. It took me some time to finally order but I'm happy I did.

belindal41
4/19/19

I love lucky vitamin because it is so convenient to order the products I use regularly online. Prices are a lot lower than health food stores. I save even more with autoship. Shipping is fast and free with 49 and over! They have a great selection of products and shipping is fast. I highly recommend!!

virgenias
4/18/19

I like the variety of products offered. The prices are reasonable. The rewards program is good and the discounts are even better.

edb212
4/18/19

I'm very pleased with all the services that your company has provided and helped me with. You price on the products that I have purchased is the lowest prices I could find. The website is easy to use, the customer service has been great and the shipping has been faster than expected. With the experiences that I have had dealing with you, I can only give you a 5 star review!! I like to thank you all!!

barbrap4
4/18/19

i was searching and searching for appropriate safe remedies as neither my dog or I can take alcohol and wow found Lucky Vitamin. I think a fair price and good quality so i will shop with them again

patriciap352
4/15/19

Lucky Vitamin is easy to use and very understandable. I recommend it to everyone, especially those who need products delivered to home.

joand131
4/14/19

had a great experience with this site! found what i was looking for and at a great price too! everywhere else, this greensplus powder was $10 to $15 more than what they were selling it for! so very happy with my experience plus they had a couple of good deals going on as well! :) super happy customer here!

bonnieb232
4/14/19

Very pleased. I've never bought a glass bottle that came with so much extra care. Appreciate the prompt shipping too. Thanks

abigailm55
4/14/19

The customer service representatives at Lucky Vitamin go beyond to make your experience with the company positive and pleasant. I truly appreciate the companies efforts to provide lower prices on products, this helps make it possible for me to purchase much needed items.

perrinb1
4/14/19

I was impressed by the competitive pricing and quick shipping when I first found this site. I had a minor issue with one of the items and they quickly sent a replacement. I would highly recommend this site!

stellar33
4/14/19

I'm having a great experience with Lucky
Vitamin and will continue to be a customer
as well as referring your company to family and friends.

jilliannep
4/14/19

My products arrived a day late (though it was the carriers fault). However, everything was in the box, accounted for, safety sealed. The prices were better than competition, so I'm happy. The only gripe was the size of the box/amount of packing material; I had nothing fragile but it seemed like a waste of resources.

julior43
4/11/19

Excellent shopping experience. I tried this product before I decided to purchase it myself for myself. I have an affinity for good fresh smell. I have tried one particular fragrance and I hope I liked the rest of the hand soaps. I actually wanted to buy for my mother who loves nature. She loves flowers. I do too. Thank you for this splendid website. The shopping experience is amazing.

marcias94
4/11/19

Quick delivery. Prices are comparable to similar websites, very reasonable. Excellent customer service. Good variety of merchandise for healthy living.

mariolad1
4/10/19

LUCKY VITAMIN IS FANTASTIC IN VARIETY AND IN PRICE DISCOUNT! I HAVE NEVER BEEN DISAPPOINTED AND ALWAYS DELIVER QUICKLY! THEY ARE THE BEST!

davidm1951
4/10/19

lucky has the best and special customer service anywhere pricing is so good and products are highest quality

Everything we have ordered has been genuine...and we order a lot from Lucky Vitamin.

By Cheri W.

Log into your account and check the tracking. You can see where your package is and when it will arrive. Then, if there are any questions, I'd call them. They are very friendly and helpful on the phone.

By Cheri W.

Questions? Get answers from the LuckyVitamin staff and other customers.

LuckyVitamin?