Review of LuckyVitamin

Tel: 1-888-635-0474
enzymedica@luckyvitamin.com

jaynef12
7/18/19

This site had everything I had been searching for, all in one place with a good discount. This was my first time trying it, and the prices were more competitive than Amazon - a real plus, along with the same shipping.

danielg447
7/17/19

I have been shopping lucky vitamin for a long time now and have never had an issue. I like the fact that they are a small family owned company and take customer service seriously.

katyh32
7/14/19

I have ordered from Luckly Vitamin for a few years. My mist recent order arrived in light soeed - so fast. In the past if there was an issue, LV always responded and corrected any issue.

terrig78
7/12/19

excellent service and fai prices with extra value in sizes all the time. I have been buying from them for years and always stand by their manufacturers and always make things right. I love their product variety and willingness to educate the public to support the current trends in the health industry. thank you Lucky Vitamin!

Terri, Certified Fitness Coach and Nutritionist, Greenwood Indiana

corinar7
7/10/19

Excellent service. I am an old customer, and always get my products on time. Keep up with the good job!

donnag303
7/10/19

I like the fact that LuckyVitamin has lots of products and you can search for what you are looking for easily. Also, they ship super fast. Love it!

fayk10
7/9/19

I have made numerous calls asking that my account and the data be deleted and a confirming email. 10 days later after several calls still do not have any of that.

andreab354
7/7/19

I loved the concept of lucky vitamin but my product which requires staying cold per the bottle and the manufacturer came hot and the customer service after the fact was horrid.

ronniep35
7/7/19

Received my shipment way before the date that they said I would. And it was exactly what I ordered. Very happy with my order.

christophers474
7/7/19

I would never thought, I would find a German product, and amazingly priced for such a quality product!

path311
7/7/19

I normally don't give reviews; however, I was impressed with what I received with my order, I'm leaving one this time. Prompt shipping. The product booklet with a recipe in it was nice. The gift card for Hello Fresh was a real surprise. I'm actually going to try them out. Their prices are great.

kerried3
7/5/19

Excellent products, selection, descriptions, categories (Non GMO, Kosher, EWG......), customer service, prices, and DEALS $$$ Forever Lucky Vitamin Gal

jerrye72
7/5/19

I have a standing order for 3 containers Eos wipes every other month. We were getting a bit close to running out so I initiated an extra order and inadvertently started another standing order. Your customer service is obviously located out of country and I struggled to explain my situation. When I completed the call I was certain that the second standing order had been deleted but was uncertain whether I was going to receive my interim order. A couple days later I got a notification that the order had shipped and everything was fine, but the customer service was a bit challenging.

nicholasm164
7/4/19

Just as expected - glass bottles were safely packed, the package arrived a day earlier than expected, nothing amiss.

pattyc80
7/3/19

It's been awhile since ordering from Lucky Vitamin. I love the products. Prices are pretty much the same or lower than other places I researched. Ordered enough to get free shipping but definitely need to make sure I order well in advance it took 2 days longer than original tracking showed to get here. Was anticipating it on thur but on wed it showed that it would not be here until Saturday. I already put in my refill order to make sure I have the product here in time.

carterc30
7/2/19

I now live in Australia and find it hard to find products I used to use in the US. I discover Lucky Vitamins whilst shopping in Amazon. I ordered Charlie's Laundry Powder. The service and delivery time was timely. I also was very happy with the product ordered.

rodneyu5
6/30/19

One jug was ruptured. The fat head FedEx diver knew it was leaking and set it at my gate and ran as fast as she could. By the time I walked to the gate she was the road, Not happy.. I have damaged Merchandise.

alisonb145
6/30/19

Really like the range - makes it so easy to order things not available here. Had one item broken in shipment and customer services resolved it instantly.

jodiep26
6/30/19

Shipping to SG is expensive compared to iherb. However stock in hand is better iherb is always oos). If this can be improved (find better logistic partner) you will get a lot of orders from Singapore.

earln10
6/28/19

I paid you nearly $50 for a discount membership that is worthless, never again. I used it one time for a purchase and you could not deliver it all at once. Restrictions make it totally worthless. If I thought you were honest I would ask for my money back, we will see.

carlb238
6/26/19

I was looking to save money on vitamins and sent copies of labels from vitamins I was taking. A consultant advised me on which very similar vitamins offered by Lucky Vitamin were of comparable quality and I am able to save 60% continually.
I was introduced to Lucky Vitamin by a druggest who said he buys his vitamins from Lucky Vitamin. That impressed me because he could have purchased vitamins at a discount from the chain for which he worked.

michellel458
6/25/19

Lucky Vitamin is great. Always have my product in stock.. Never have to wait for it. Hard to fins anywhere else but Amazon and it is more expensive there.

italog1
6/25/19

it's so fast and have good products, so i liked so much this webstore and i'll recomend to my friends

carriel128
6/23/19

Lucky vitamin.com saved me when I couldn't find the specific food my friends Chihuahua ate. My lab decided to "taste"the Chihuahua's food while we were away. I needed to replace it, but couldn't find it anywhere. Lucky Vitamin had it and sent it expediently so I could replace it! Thank you!

jessicam770
6/23/19

Item was on back order so took awhile to get it, then when I received it, the item was leaking in the box, sticker attached to bottle was oily couldn't see what it was and papers inside the box under the bottle were full of oil as well.. over all I'm glad I was able to recieve and still have a little more than half the bottle left and my money didnt go to waste

yes, in fact Bragg has been around much longer than Lucky Vitamin and is an outstanding high quality product.

By Terri G.

no it does not unless you started it from a powder and depends what you mix it with. Should be ok, if does not get too hot.

By Terri G.

Log into your account and check the tracking. You can see where your package is and when it will arrive. Then, if there are any questions, I'd call them. They are very friendly and helpful on the phone.

By Cheri W.

i had that problem once but the website was not down. I called their number and they promptly sent me a replacement. Their website is up today.

By Susan H.

Questions? Get answers from the LuckyVitamin staff and other customers.

LuckyVitamin?