Review of LuckyVitamin

Tel: 1-888-635-0474
enzymedica@luckyvitamin.com

priscillaj25
2/21/19

No surprises with this order. Had what I wanted at a reasonable price, placed the order and it arrived in a timely manner. Will order same product again from this source. Happy ending!

susiec37
2/21/19

I love shopping at LuckyVitamin. All the items that I purchase in glass bottles are always wrapped in bubble wrap. There is a vast selection and the website is super easy to use. Keep up the good work!

donaldf91
2/18/19

It is easy to order and a great selection And reasonable prices shopping is easy hope to do a lot more shopping in the future

lisap483
2/18/19

Placing my order was easy. The order came on schedule which was really fast. The items I ordered where as described and much cheaper than when I have purchased them in local stores.

theresam201
2/18/19

I order products every month or so because I'm a health and fitness vegan. Lucky is very accommodating to small orders like mine, even they're a big company.

jimr320
2/18/19

Happy with my vitamins.delivered quickly even when my fish oil was backordered it came quick with no extra shipping.

barbaraf278
2/18/19

So much that my family likes and uses is found on this website. Deliveries are on time and packaged to protect the contents.

tiffanys180
2/17/19

Great ordering haven't gotten products yet but it was easy to order I do wish that there were more products

lpb
2/17/19

I ordered my favorite protein bars in November. I received a quarter of my order several weeks later. After waiting over 2 months for my order to ship I get a cancellation email with no apologies or attempts to make this right. They wasted over 2 months of my time and did not care one bit. My bars are still available for purchase on the site but are now $10 more per box. Seems like they just did not want to honor the price they advertised. Will NOT do business with them again!

kayes24
2/17/19

I found this company after a laundry detergent that I love stopped being carried at my local supermarket and I couldn't find it anywhere else. A few months later, another favorite product was discontinued, and again I found it on Lucky Vitamin. Ordering in bulk means free shipping and no schlepping it home from the store. A plus: While I order from Amazon too, it is nice to support an independent business.

charlesf212
2/15/19

I enjoyed my first visit to the website. I thought everything was easy to use, but also thorough. I really liked the "Goals" buttons that can help with whatever health or fitness goals you have.

jacg1
2/15/19

After 3 tries the 3rd shipment finally made it with out breakage. The presence of a "Fragile Glass" label on outside of box was supposedly helpful.

angiea52
2/15/19

I loved the prices and timeliness of my order! I've referred several friends to your company already!

joanl127
2/15/19

Ordering on the website is much easier today than it has been in the past -- quick, no stalling, no frustration.

aprilw92
2/14/19

Great prices healthy options very happy we ran across this site. We are repeat customers and have been happy with each and every purchase.

crystale28
2/11/19

I only ordered lip balm and got so many awesome extras with my order I wasn't expecting! I will definitely be purchasing from LuckyVitamin again!

cathyes
2/10/19

I have been using Emani pressed foundation and there are so many places that have stopped carrying it. Thank you for offering not only the exact product I needed but at a fabulous price.

marilyns149
2/10/19

I have been impressed with Lucky Vitamin recently. I have been able to get a few products that I usually get from another well known health resource, who tends to be out of a lot of things. Thanks!!

nadinem37
2/10/19

This order came in fairly good time at a price lower than what we've been paying for this product. Thank you!

arnolds59
2/10/19

My order for several bottles of Mrs Meyer hand soap arrived with one bottle less than I had ordered. After a very long hold time when I called customer service, the agent handled the issue very well and the missing bottle arrived a few days later. Need better quality control for shipping items.

alanb286
2/10/19

The US post office ships in three days. Fed X takes seven days. Fed X usually charges more, too. That's a long time, particularly when your order has been on back-order for several weeks?

evao16
2/9/19

I enjoy the Solar Gum but find it hard to keep a reliable source of it. Lucky tries hard to keep the stock up. I would have given 5 stars but I recently had the experience of my billing name and address swapping with my shipping (my mother has the same first name).

philipp112
2/9/19

You delivered the product that I requested in a very timely manner. Your prices saved me a$1.42 per item. I would recommend you folks without any reservations what so ever. I will be using your company many more time in the next year . Again, thank you!

michellec536
2/9/19

My items were well packaged, clean and freshly dated. Free shipping made receiving my items that much better! I will continue to order from Lucky Vitamin in the future. Thank you!

joranb
2/8/19

Lucky vitamin has great brand name natural products at low prices. The arrival time for the products are usually just a few days after the order is palced

Yes these products are genuine. Bragg products are some of the oldest products in the USA.

By Theresa M.

Questions? Get answers from the LuckyVitamin staff and other customers.

LuckyVitamin?