Review of LuckyVitamin

Tel: 1-888-635-0474
enzymedica@luckyvitamin.com

delylam
5/7/19

package came in standard time, included some goodies that really made my experience! Can't wait to purchase again :-)

alank148
5/7/19

ANY problems in the past were always resolved with great results. Just placed order early (1030 am), confirmed items were in stock; will be shipped out TODAY......YEAH!!!

Will be received before the end of the week. NO OTHER online vitamin store can do this.

I switched to Lucky Vitamin almost two years ago (and place an order every 30-45 days), and have been VERY HAPPY ever since.

christyc77
5/6/19

This site has a great selection of healthy items at reasonable prices. Delivery was very fast. I will definitely order from them again soon.

margaretc247
5/3/19

have had trouble finding Paul Newman dog food and stumbled on this site.I ordered some and it came quickly

jeank114
5/3/19

Their vitamins are good and prices are reasonable. Service is good, although I have had to wait on back orders at times.

dawnp143
5/2/19

LuckyVitamin carries brands and products I trust. They also offer them at reasonable prices. They make my life easier - and healthier!

colletteg5
4/30/19

I love Lucky Vitamin! They have the best prices and great products! I highly recommend Lucky Vitamin, I purchased Natracare Night time pads and am very pleased with the lowest price I've found so far online and fast shipping.This is a very good company to do business with. I will be a regular customer!!! Thanks to all of you, at Lucky Vitamin.
P.S. I wish I had a photo to post, but my little laptop wont let me upload photos. Not enough memory on it. :( But I am a real customer who did purchase the above.

almutr
4/30/19

I like to shop for the variety but find it hard to keep patient with the slow loading of the pages full of side info and references.

allisonc100
4/30/19

I've ordered twice in the past two weeks from lucky vitamin and both times were perfect transactions! They had exactly what I was looking for at very reasonable prices and a super fast shipping time! I'll be a forever customer!

toril15
4/30/19

After hours of searching for good deals I always seem to come back to this website for the best deals! Hooray!

joanannm
4/30/19

Very Difficult to order on line.
Please check your website again.
I do like the item ordered.
This is an example of how difficult it is to contact you.

yvetteb41
4/27/19

Good company and great customer service. I've been using their auto save for vitamins I take monthly and when my address changed and the package was delivered to the writ address they just mailed me a new package with no additional charge

bobe93
4/27/19

Lucky Vitamin's website is easy to use. If you are a previous customer, your orders are saved to make it even easier to locate a product you use over and over. Autoship provides even further savings.

yaronw
4/25/19

Horrible customer service. The customer service representative was rude and unhelpful. Won't buy again.

cindic12
4/24/19

It's great to find a place to shop with a selection such as LuckyVitamin. I'm hoping to experience success, contrary to what some others have shared.

rogerl165
4/23/19

DO NOT ORDER FROM LUCKY VITAMIN
FOR THOSE WHO DID NOT GET THEIR ORDER PLEASE DOWNRATE THEIR REVIEW

Order # LV16949915

Ordered a product but the item was never received.

Week 3
Checked the first time no response from the support team ticket

Week 6
Checked another time through Instagram and told me to wait.

AFTER 2 MONTHS
Checked a third time then said it cannot be refunded because it was not insured. Terrible service and refund policy.

brendaa122
4/23/19

Love all that i ordered- cauliflower rice is delicious, migra roll on is handy.but its pricey. be ordering other products soon.

craigt87
4/22/19

I'm very pleased to have found such a terrific source for my suppliments; great price, greart selsction, fast shipping... very nhappy

suelyb2
4/22/19

First time shopping at Lucky Vitamin, and not the last for sure. Great variety so I found everything I was looking and at better price than competitor. Shipping was actually faster than I expected - and free (above a certain amount).
Very pleased, thanks.

donnas626
4/22/19

Comparison shop at health food stores and you'll find this to be a great option. There are value items, and deals, plus options galore!

ld151
4/22/19

After some through research, I choose this particular type of magnesium. I wanted something to help with my anxiety and my boyfriend's ADHD. Well, not only have I seen positive results in those two areas, but we have been sleeping a lot better as a result. Lucky Vitamin is the best place to order

brandyl36
4/22/19

Great options for keto/low carb/those who are avoiding sugar. For example, this site has the best price I can find for Lily's stevia sweetened chocolate chips, and competitive pricing for other brands like Swerve, Quest, NuNaturals, etc. There's also great options for home cleaning, personal care, and more.

pattir47
4/20/19

First time I ordered & will again...the shipping was very fast & the prices if what I ordered were very reasonable! Glad I found you!

shalanda
4/20/19

A lot of the grocery stores near stop selling this milk. This is the only milk my son will drink! I have this on auto send now ! Please don't ever stop selling this product !

joeb653
4/20/19

Best prices and fastest service on quality Olivado Organic Avocado Oil, It's all l use for summer grilling season!

Everything we have ordered has been genuine...and we order a lot from Lucky Vitamin.

By Cheri W.

Log into your account and check the tracking. You can see where your package is and when it will arrive. Then, if there are any questions, I'd call them. They are very friendly and helpful on the phone.

By Cheri W.

i had that problem once but the website was not down. I called their number and they promptly sent me a replacement. Their website is up today.

By Susan H.

Questions? Get answers from the LuckyVitamin staff and other customers.

LuckyVitamin?