Review of LuckyVitamin

Tel: 1-888-635-0474
enzymedica@luckyvitamin.com

briannam45
3/4/19

I received an item that was inaccurately described in the product description and Lucky refunded the item no questions asked, without even receiving the product back. Great customer service!

christinee80
3/4/19

Ease of buying! Enjoy looking through your site to see what you offer. I am glad you have your own line to help us save money. Health is so necessary!

randalle9
3/4/19

i have made several purchases here, and every thing was great, website is a little clunky though but not a big deal. i will buy again , iam sure

sandyd161
3/4/19

Received all my items in good quality at a reasonable price ~ I'll be ordering again in the future ~ thank you !

ailsah1
3/4/19

Great products and prices with excellent and fast shipping. It's one stop shop to all my health and beauty needs.

helgag7
3/4/19

I ordered Wobenzyme which I use for many years to my greatest satisfaction. The delivery was done within the same week. Great first service. Will order again.

marlenec173
3/4/19

Very happy with the product Alpha lipolic acid. Doctors Best. Every thing was packed neatly and they threw in a nice bonus. Great company, I will order more from them

juand62
3/3/19

I received my last order shortly, but the shipping charge was about 25% of total cost of items ordered. You must revise your shipping cost.

laurac551
3/3/19

I had a hard time finding certain beauty products and I was hesitant to order from Lucky Vitamin because I had never heard of them. Some reviews made me concerned that the product would be old or damaged.
What actually happened was that I got a good deal, I found hard to find product, and it arrived quickly in perfect condition.
I couldn't be happier.

Tip for consumers: Stock up on products with a long expiration date so you can get free shipping.

kileem
3/2/19

I was very satisfied with the delivery time. Was very easy to order my products. I was very please with all of the products I received. I will be ordering again

louh39
3/2/19

Lucky Vitamin has helped me to get my family healthy again with their gluten free and paleo food choices.

micheles222
3/2/19

This was the first time I ordered from here. It was an awesome experience. Fast shipping. Loved that all of the bottles were individually wrapped & packed properly in the correct size box I will definitely order again & tell others about my experience

jamesr818
3/2/19

Initially I was looking on another site for Apple Cider Vinegar but I stumbled upon your site and was glad I did! First I found an alternative to the ACV (the Apple Cider Vinegar Detox) but then I was even more happier because it was way cheaper. The package arrived promptly and with no problems. Thanks again...I can't wait to try my detox!

giannif8
2/26/19

As always, Lucky had just what I wanted when no one else did! Because I live in rural MT it can be hard to find the exact brands I want. I can count on Lucky Vitamin to come through!

cindym400
2/26/19

I placed and order and needed something ele to get me free shipp. i order a smart cake to fill my order and when everything came in al was good but those smart cakes are amazing. I placed another order right away.

lindas1167
2/26/19

I purchased from Lucky Vitamin for the first time and was very impressed in the speed of the order, pricing and packaging. I searched for specific products and located them easily. The only negative is that if it were easier to browse the website I may have purchased more. Besides that the checkout process is pretty straightforward. My order does not show the additional 15% discount deducted at the end from a code offered by Lucky Vitamins, some items were much less than my local stores. Note they do ship free with Fed Ex sure post so that is slower than priority mail but arrived sooner to me than estimated, received within one week of ordering so make sure to plan for that.

jessicak230
2/26/19

I find high quality, unique items that fit into my dietary restrictions. They usually have the best price I can find. Love their sales. Quick shipping and great protective packaging.

priscillad25
2/25/19

I ordered the Dream Dairy Free chocolate chips. They are great tasting and the price was less than those carried in local organic markets. Delivery was speedy. I will order these again!

maryannt22
2/25/19

I had a hard to find item, and an item I buy regularly from another site. LUCKY VITAMIN has both items, at great prices, and I snagged free shipping.

andrear180
2/24/19

Best prices, best selection, low total for free shipping = EXCELLENT!!! I have highly recommended LuckyVitamin to friends and family!

josephg295
2/24/19

Past orders have included unsealed, or too-loosely-sealed bottles. Problem is inconsistent--sometimes OK, sometimes not. You keep giving me credits because of this, which is nice but silly--JUST TIGHTLY SEAL ALL BOTTLES!!!!
That is all.
Thanks

robertu39
2/22/19

Best price available plus 20% promo code. Woo hoo! I'll certainly come here first whenever I have a promo code.

mariaw174
2/22/19

My order was filled promptly. And I also received communication promptly. I went online
To "chat" about a question. I received a response right away...and the person was
Very courteous.

marlenan1
2/22/19

Has so many great things for health and beauty and great prices. This is a wonderful website! Excellent service and deals and many different products and a lovely selection.

alexusg1
2/22/19

I always can find the products I am looking for easily, and get the best deals. Every product I have ordered ships in a timely manner, and is of great quality! Best place to order your vitamins!! Lately I have ordered Core Daily 1 multivitamin. When I receive my product, its always wrapped up very nicely. It has me feeling great, I just take one in the morning every day and holy cow what a difference!

Yes these products are genuine. Bragg products are some of the oldest products in the USA.

By Theresa M.

Questions? Get answers from the LuckyVitamin staff and other customers.

LuckyVitamin?