Review of LuckyVitamin

Tel: 1-888-635-0474
enzymedica@luckyvitamin.com

audreyc72
3/10/19

I've ordered from lucky vitamin a few times now and the shipping is always really fast and the products are perfect. Also can't beat the prices! My first choice for any health or supplement purchasing.

staceyt75
3/10/19

This site was suggested to me from a friend and I have to say I'm so very happy she clued me into lucky vitamin...site is easy to navigate, products are numerous with tons of information. Have places 2 orders already and told a few friends about it and will continue to do so

joyces341
3/8/19

I heard it smells but that I shouldn't be too bad considering it goes on your face...

But omg! It smells like old rancid gone bad oil! Absolutely disgusting.

llindaw
3/8/19

My package came right on schedule and it was well packed. SO far, I am pleased with all that I ordered.

penelopet16
3/8/19

Ordering from Lucky Vitamin is easy every time & the prices are good. Instead of driving to different stores to find the brands I want, I can find them here, order them, & they arrive right at my door.

amyc504
3/7/19

Let's see what to list here as to what used to be really good with Lucky Vitamin: prices, website, ease of ordering and availability of items. Yes, that's pretty much all I can say. All those USED to be really good. Now prices are comparable to other places, the website absolutely is fraught with all sorts of problems that makes for a very unpleasant shopping experience, and things are now always on backorder...I'm so ready to stop ordering through them but because there are a few items that they still have slightly better prices than others but that cancels out when you take into consideration that they have skyrocketed prices on other items...I'm not sure how much longer I'm going to support them.

rodneys97
3/6/19

I got what I ordered but took too long to get. These are the same items I could get locally but chose the convenience of ordering on line, I will think twice next time.

leeanneb11
3/6/19

I compared shop this item and found this to be the best price. Also, LuckyVitamin is very well stocked. I will write another review when I receive my item and take it for awhile.

beatrizc24
3/4/19

I enjoy the competitive prices and the variety of products available. I have been ordering for a few years now and I love it. The Auto Ship is also a great idea so you don't have to remember to order. The only problem is the shipping process and the time it takes to receive your order. Not too pleased with this aspect of the website.

briannam45
3/4/19

I received an item that was inaccurately described in the product description and Lucky refunded the item no questions asked, without even receiving the product back. Great customer service!

christinee80
3/4/19

Ease of buying! Enjoy looking through your site to see what you offer. I am glad you have your own line to help us save money. Health is so necessary!

randalle9
3/4/19

i have made several purchases here, and every thing was great, website is a little clunky though but not a big deal. i will buy again , iam sure

sandyd161
3/4/19

Received all my items in good quality at a reasonable price ~ I'll be ordering again in the future ~ thank you !

ailsah1
3/4/19

Great products and prices with excellent and fast shipping. It's one stop shop to all my health and beauty needs.

helgag7
3/4/19

I ordered Wobenzyme which I use for many years to my greatest satisfaction. The delivery was done within the same week. Great first service. Will order again.

marlenec173
3/4/19

Very happy with the product Alpha lipolic acid. Doctors Best. Every thing was packed neatly and they threw in a nice bonus. Great company, I will order more from them

juand62
3/3/19

I received my last order shortly, but the shipping charge was about 25% of total cost of items ordered. You must revise your shipping cost.

laurac551
3/3/19

I had a hard time finding certain beauty products and I was hesitant to order from Lucky Vitamin because I had never heard of them. Some reviews made me concerned that the product would be old or damaged.
What actually happened was that I got a good deal, I found hard to find product, and it arrived quickly in perfect condition.
I couldn't be happier.

Tip for consumers: Stock up on products with a long expiration date so you can get free shipping.

kileem
3/2/19

I was very satisfied with the delivery time. Was very easy to order my products. I was very please with all of the products I received. I will be ordering again

louh39
3/2/19

Lucky Vitamin has helped me to get my family healthy again with their gluten free and paleo food choices.

micheles222
3/2/19

This was the first time I ordered from here. It was an awesome experience. Fast shipping. Loved that all of the bottles were individually wrapped & packed properly in the correct size box I will definitely order again & tell others about my experience

jamesr818
3/2/19

Initially I was looking on another site for Apple Cider Vinegar but I stumbled upon your site and was glad I did! First I found an alternative to the ACV (the Apple Cider Vinegar Detox) but then I was even more happier because it was way cheaper. The package arrived promptly and with no problems. Thanks again...I can't wait to try my detox!

giannif8
2/26/19

As always, Lucky had just what I wanted when no one else did! Because I live in rural MT it can be hard to find the exact brands I want. I can count on Lucky Vitamin to come through!

cindym400
2/26/19

I placed and order and needed something ele to get me free shipp. i order a smart cake to fill my order and when everything came in al was good but those smart cakes are amazing. I placed another order right away.

lindas1167
2/26/19

I purchased from Lucky Vitamin for the first time and was very impressed in the speed of the order, pricing and packaging. I searched for specific products and located them easily. The only negative is that if it were easier to browse the website I may have purchased more. Besides that the checkout process is pretty straightforward. My order does not show the additional 15% discount deducted at the end from a code offered by Lucky Vitamins, some items were much less than my local stores. Note they do ship free with Fed Ex sure post so that is slower than priority mail but arrived sooner to me than estimated, received within one week of ordering so make sure to plan for that.

Everything we have ordered has been genuine...and we order a lot from Lucky Vitamin.

By Cheri W.

Log into your account and check the tracking. You can see where your package is and when it will arrive. Then, if there are any questions, I'd call them. They are very friendly and helpful on the phone.

By Cheri W.

i had that problem once but the website was not down. I called their number and they promptly sent me a replacement. Their website is up today.

By Susan H.

Questions? Get answers from the LuckyVitamin staff and other customers.

LuckyVitamin?