Review of LuckyVitamin

Tel: 1-888-635-0474
enzymedica@luckyvitamin.com

ml384
1/25/19

Lucky has a wide variety of items and usually the lowest prices online. Service is quick and accurate!

lynettew24
1/25/19

I depend on this item I use it daily and swear by it. Lucky Vitamin's customer service is excellent!

kh171
1/24/19

For years I have gone to overpriced health stores to purchase name brand supplements, bulk food products or personal care items. Considering that we live in a rural area and it is a 30 min + drive to any health stores, the convenience of shopping in person is lost in the prices.

With Lucky Vitamin, I can order the same name brand supplements/products as in the store without the huge mark-up AND have it delivered to my door in rural America. The other benefit to Lucky Vitamin is that there are tons of ways to review each product and usually other health information is provided, as well.

Which means that I don't have to chase down a clerk to help me with my selection. All the details are provided there for me to cross-reference with other similar products, allowing me to make an informed decision.

I honestly have not had any trouble with any products I have ordered. I did have a small issue with the website a year or so ago but nothing major.

josephb438
1/23/19

This is the only place in the world I can find Gillian's Gluten-Free Italian Bread Crumbs, which are delicious. I don't understand why they aren't available locally, or why their website no longer allows purchases. This is also a good place to find most supplements that you can use and will like. My only suggestion would be that I wish Lucky Vitamin had free shipping at $20., like some other companies, so that I wouldn't have to wait until I have $50. worth of product to order.

sirener
1/23/19

I have been back multiple times for my Ketogenic products. Thank you for carrying them and providing a great price and service!

christye4
1/23/19

everything I get from this company is top notch ad at the best prices cannot fins the products at any other company without fragrance parabens, alcohol

nancyw375
1/22/19

Lucky Vitamin provides exceptional products at very affordable prices. Their autoship is extremely convenient and flexible. I have had very kind customer service and help with urgent orders. I recommend them all the time to family, friends, and clients.

lindaf504
1/22/19

I'm so glad to have found Lucky Vitamin through a friend's referral. I get great products and great prices. This order was a bit larger than normal, but the cost was offset by the BOGO50% off on the Bone Strength calcium. The free shipping is much appreciated.

melodiey1
1/21/19

I am fortunate to have found a place to buy a variety of healthy products at great prices. From vitamins to balms, sweeteners, keto and more. Free shipping is a must for me. Thank you, Lucky Vitamin!

megana69
1/21/19

I have always purchased from Vitacost.com until they stopped carrying products that I need to have in my house. I came across Lucky Vitamin through some online searches, turns out, Lucky Vitamin's prices are even better! Very happy with the products, fast shipping, and low prices. Thank you Lucky Vitamin for having my products in stock! :)

dawnc176
1/21/19

Good prices, pretty quick delivery, love the auto delivery feature, this is a great company. I have had great experiences with customer service, no matter what issue, information request or just assistance; they are always professional, friendly and helpful.

steveh775
1/21/19

Fair price and easy to order. I typically purchase curcumin and the price appears to vary quite a bit throughout the year.

yvonneg59
1/20/19

Best price for this soap anywhere. Delivered on time. A+++++++++++++++great soap, good packaging. Not much more to say. I recommend Lucky Vitamins to my friends...

fritzp7
1/17/19

hi,
how are you : )
i've had the pleasure of ordering 14 ball masons jars from luckyvitamin and the service was great. only one came broken and lucky vitamin reimbursed that broken jar and also gave me a 10$ gift certificate for the dammages. now great service does not come any better then that : )

thank you very much luckyvitamin.

i wish you all a great day in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen.

vanessar90
1/13/19

I recently spent about $200 on vitamins and a couple of extra things. I received my shipment within the shipping time frame. I opened the box and all of the vitamins and items I ordered were literally thrown into the box. There was no packing material or anything for cushion. I had quite a few vitamins that are in glass jars. The other bottles that were in it's own box fell out of their box because of how everything gets shifted during shipment (with no cushion).

I decided to email Lucky Vitamins with attached pictures on how items I spent my own hard earned money on were treated. The ticket was opened and I have yet to receive a reply from them. I will definitely be doing business elsewhere and I will not be ordering from this company again. Poor customer service (or should I say non existent?) and their handling of products is extremely poor.

irvonnen
1/13/19

I WAS SO PLEASED, AS ALWAYS, WITH MY SHOPPING EXPERIENCE AT LUCKY VITAMIN.COM. THE ASSORTMENT OF PRODUCTS I PREFER IS SO ABUNDANT AND AVAILABLE. I GOT SO MANY OF MY FAVORITE THINGS FROM MULTIPLE CATEGORIES. GO LUCKY!!!

paulettes28
1/13/19

great quality products have been a customer for year from NY to now PA
I enjoy the litterature sent with my order including recipies and health/wellness info

nancyp288
1/10/19

Many supplements are at a discounted price as well as other healthy living products. Delivery is on time and have had no problem with items missing or damaged!

sml1
1/10/19

Easy site to navigate, great prices, products I can't find elsewhere.
Thanks for making my life so much better!

dianes406
1/9/19

Still got my email wrong
Steelezds@yahoo.com
Too many letters requiredI have to reset password every time I use your site???

kenp152
1/9/19

You offer a 10% discount to new customers who provide you with an email address, but then exclude way to many products to the point I received a 3% discount, sad way to do business.

carolf199
1/7/19

Lucky Vitamin us a great company to do business with. Prices are fantastic and service is good. Will continue to use Lucky Vitamin for years to come.

merrills18
1/4/19

Love Lucky Vitamin they have everything I need at great prices.Tons of brands to choose from.Always new items to check out.

johnc1927
1/2/19

I WAS PLACING MY ORDER WHEN POPUP ASKED IF I WANTED 10% OFF ORDER BY GIVING EMAIL WHICH I DID YOU GAVE ME A DISCOUNT CODE OF WC4BCEM8V5RR I CONTINUED TO PLACE ORDER NO PLACE TO ENTER CODE THOUGHT IT WOULD BE AT THE END .... NOPE YOU CHARGED ME FULL PRICE I WANT MY 10% OF THIS ORDER... JACY1948@YAHOO.COM

jerrianl
1/1/19

Love the variety of healthy food n snack options, that i can't find in regular food department stores. Great food n products.Cheers

Yes these products are genuine. Bragg products are some of the oldest products in the USA.

By Theresa M.

Questions? Get answers from the LuckyVitamin staff and other customers.

LuckyVitamin?