Bodybuilding.com reviews

service@bodybuilding.com
2017 Customer choice award

winifredb6
11/9/18

For some reason not all fitness websites have the best whey on the market, but Bodybuilding.com has exactly what I need and even offers special discounts on extra goodies which is awesome!

desmondb13
4/29/18

I placed an order on bodybuilding.com yesterday and the items arrived the very next day. The items were in perfect condition, packaged perfectly, and accurately. No issues at all! The site has great deals and they tend to sell the products that work.

chans11
1/9/18

So, I ordered a whey protein shake during sales and it costs me about 100 dollars, but turns out I had an allergy to soy that is included in the product. They straight away refunded me. Having to write them from email is like texted to a friend on snapchat. They reply so fast. Amazing Customer service. 100 Percent buy from them if anything.

tiffanyl60
12/21/17

I was a bit hesitant at first as to whether or not I should purchase from here, but I decided to give it a try. I am so glad that I did. I purchased two 5 lb Gold Standard Whey protein, and 3 C4. They had a deal where it was buy two Whey for $99, and buy two C4, and get another one free, which was just amazing. They also gave me a free gift, a shaker, for spending more than $75! I live in New York, so shipping was pretty quick. I ordered on Sunday, and got it today. I am satisfied with my order.

neeleshv
10/23/17

I order almost all my products from Bodybuilding.com and they are 100% authentic. Plus on time delivery is awesome. I recently ordered ON's Multivitamin and I got it on time delivered to my address.

deniser61
8/21/17

They have great products, And programs for weight loss, building muscle, health, and being ripped. Like the product selections and that real customers post reviews.
Bored with your current fitness routine, or are you injured and need a spicial workout plan. They have it. You can sign up free of charge for the daily Burn. Great information for any age or fitness level. The site is easy to get around in.

kaylag20
8/5/17

I placed an order and the site had crashed. Thinking it didn't go through, I went back and tried again. Turns out both my orders went through separately, so not only did I pay for two orders when I only wanted one, I paid separate shipping. I immediately emailed service, but didn't get a response. I got my products the very next day, which I wasn't expecting and still hadn't received an email. The next day I was going to call but finally received an email back saying it was their mistake and they refunded me the entire second order and shipping and told me to keep the product. They surpassed my expectations and were extremely friendly.

sushantl
3/7/17

If there would be option of giving negative stars I would have. Let me be clear for one thing. I have till not tested the product so this is not to review that. All these supplement site offer same product what makes it different is customer service, and for this company their moto is not that customer is always right it is to how to take our money and then dont give to cents of care. Today its going to be one month since I had placed an order and it has not reached me. I dont live in a remote country, in a small village in Africa. I am based in Indonesia, Jakarta one of the biggest metropolitan cities. My tracing system shows my product is stuck at customs for over 15 days. And when I aske for customer support they give me log email and then point out how we as customers did not read the overseas guidelines and say they expect us to understand. I have attached a screen shot of their revert to me. I have send dozens of couriers from here and received many more from all over the world. This is not the fist time it is happening; these things happen in countries such as this. But the reason I am so pissed off as this is the first time I have seen zero effort from a company to aid in resolving this conflicts. Calls can be made and inquires can be put in place. I believe when you have the audacity to charge us $30 for shipping for god sake make sure we receive our products.

This is the last time I am placing the order with this company. And If you are like me who values respect and service over a few bucks you are better to order via GNC or other international store which dont make false advertisement.

Tip for consumers: my only tip is you are not based in america then dont use it

mikep196
2/13/17

I have ordered from this site many times. I receive my products quickly and accurately every time. I usually get a few samples with my orders as well. The site is AMAZING not only for products but has an endless amount of workout programs and videos of how to perform the exercises. I don't think I've ever seen a website this comprehensive and well thought out. I highly recommend this place.

rogery7
1/25/17

Great workout tips an exercise details. I gave a 3 star rating for their products. While it was a reasonable price, one of the containers were open when it arrived. That kind of sucks.

shivamr1
1/23/17

I ordered supplement from them and no tracking is avaialable and my package is lost so no refund
Do not ever buy from them

samg89
11/29/16

Yeah, I ordered from this website and they packaged it so badly it exploded all over the place.. use at ur own risk.

un803
11/23/16

Had ordered two units of re kaged ended up paying above usd 30 for customs as as they do not take responsibility towards shipping till buyers destination. NO tracking available. And the response of the website is just copy paste work no efforts taken what so ever.
Do not waste your time and money.

tedm58
10/28/16

Would not let me order even one product with my credit card. I have an 800 credit rating, pay my credit card in full every month, but they stated that the only way I can order an item of any cost, I will need to either wire the money or pay via money order. They could not tell me why, and only allowed me to email - not call - their billing department to be told the same thing. AVOID this company!!!!

hemantg3
8/16/16

I have ordered products worth $200 and paid $40 as shipping on the same. Waited for the products for over a month now with no idea if I will ever receive them. I am jotting down few points here for you all who are planning to place an order through bodybuilding.com from India.
1. You pay in advance and whether you receive the order or not your money is gone.
2. As per the website you are the importer and you are responsible once it reaches your country. In case if customs damages the consignment, it is yours and they will not refund anything.
3. While placing the order they will not tell you if that product is allowed in your country or not (in most cases). The website says that it is you, who needs to check if that product is allowed in your country or not with customs.
4. There are multiple courier agencies involved in the process. It will become a nightmare for you to track the package.
5. In case if consignment returns to their warehouse (in exactly the same condition they have sent) you will get refund minus courier (sent + return). In case if they receive damaged consignment, they have the authority of not paying you back at all.
6. I have seen few reviews where the consignment got returned to their warehouse and took as long as one full year.

I have been using supplements for over 3 years now and I can assure you that it is not worth ordering it from bodybuilding.com just to save few bucks.

sb164
6/5/16

International customer beware. Your money is gone

wesleyt13
4/29/16

Bodybuilding.com offers a lot of workout plans and tips on exercise, as well as articles to read about supplement and how the human body responds to exercises.
Their online supplement shop also has cheap price. However, their online shop is really hard to use due to idiotic web design.

crooksb
2/27/16

I returned, refused and sent back all my items received (over 400+) dollars worth, took a very long time for them to *receive* it, when it infact was signed by someone a week before I got a PARTIAL refund back. I then had to contact customer service as I did many times prior, to ask why i had not received a FULL refund, and why I have not been refunded for all items that i returned and they had for over a week going on two. If I had not of asked, they would not have issued any of them. I still was not refunded one item costing 80+ dollars. Now I am being threatened by them that I will be banned because I took this up for paypal to get my money that I deserve back.
I am not backing down from this, this is a crock of crap and ILLEGAL, I have nothing to show for all the money I spent and all i get is lies and threatened because I am concerned about WHY they have not refunded me?
So I am to blame for their shady tactics?
AVOID THIS SCAM I am AWAITING the OWNER AND MANAGERS EMAIL. I would love an explanation to be given to me.

Also : here is a lovely copy and paste of the threat from lovely customer service representatives. From Krazy Kelton:
As for order number _______, the process for refunding you was in effect but we see here that you are having that one charged back onto your PayPal, if you cancelled that we could refund you for this order, but it is being held on the account that youre doing a charge back on your side of things. If you removed the charge back we can process the refund on our side otherwise continue to have the chargeback on your side of things. However that could block your account from placing future orders on our website.

mohamedm22
2/10/16

just liars ...
i order a carnivor from 2 month ago ( order no: #2502168383 ) and i didn't receive it cuz it was damaged and i got paper from my customs showing that but bodybuilding.com doesn't care, they didn't want to refund or send another one , really never order from them if u live abroad ... and check the reviews from too much people abroad and u will find the same ...

frankp54
11/22/15

I order my bulk products all of the time through these people. If it wasn't for this website I would sill probably be a fat slob with no motivation.

nasirc
9/16/15

DO NOT BUY ANY ITEMS FROM THEM. THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND NEVER REFUND YOU.

batas1
9/11/15

There is huge delay in parcel (and some times it does not arrive even after 2 months)if you are getting the supplements from bodybuilding.com from US. The customer service guys are pathetic..they give stereotyped answers, and do not resolve the problem....they are genuine but going the downward spiral..beware

damiano3
3/13/15

I tried other sites, but this site is WITHOUT A DOUBT the website to use to get supplements and things for working out. I have ordered from this site on numerous occasions and have never had any issues. I get extremely fast shipping without having to pay extra, and it gets put out for delivery right away. Just recently I placed an order around 4:00 p.m., and it was already out and to the next destination the very next day. You get the product you order and right away. I have also used the forums here to gain a lot of good knowledge about things. It is very helpful. I have not used anything else on this website to rate, but the store and forums are top notch, unlike other supplement sites out there. As a cheap alternative to the expensive GNC and other 2nd rate supplement sites with shady shipping and refunds, I now do all my business on bodybuilding.com. Great site.

dzmitrym
1/9/15

Shop does not deliver the goods to Belarus for political reasons. Democrats ...

anonymousa28
1/6/15

I have been ordering products from bodybuilding.com for years now and have nothing but great things to say about this company! There customer service is excellent, their delivery time is outstanding (for instance I made a purchase yesterday and received my order today.. I know it helps living in Utah since the company is based out of Idaho), their prices are unbeatable, and always offer deals and coupons. I absolutely love this company! Not only do they offer wonderful products.. But they have very helpful forums and articles relating to health and fitness. I wouldn't be where I am today without their free online programs and motivation of others through bodyspace. I will continue to use this website daily and refer family and friends whenever possible! Thanks to all those hard working individuals who make this company so successful!

Questions? Get answers from the Bodybuilding.com staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Bodybuilding.com