Review of LuckyVitamin

Tel: 1-888-635-0474
enzymedica@luckyvitamin.com

irmav10
3/29/19

Very disappointed, when I waited for awhile for my product then you all send my first product then come to mention my second product was not coming and you all said it was not going to be charged, but I have not seen a refund yet.. I don't think I will ever order from your company ever again.

dietram
3/28/19

Pet supplies, vitamins, speciality foods, etc, Lucky Vitamin has a huge variety of products for you, your family, and fur babies at prices that always beat out storefronts' retail prices.

alexish70
3/27/19

Easy to order & use the code! Can't wait to get my stuff! This is my first order with them so we shall see! :-)

sondram16
3/27/19

Lucky has consistently high quality products, delivered in a timely manner. Reordering is easy, discount coupons are frequently available, and there's lots of great products to choose from for any ailments or preventative vitamins and minerals for all types of ways to stay healthy. There have been some items that have gone up in price lately but with careful couponing or using ebates those are offset.

alyssao15
3/27/19

I would highly recommend Lucky Vitamin. Sometimes it is hard to find the products I need and at a price I can afford on there website and even in the store. However, on Lucky Vitamin I am able to find 99% of all the products I need and at a reasonable price.

catherinem310
3/27/19

It's fairly reasonable, but I've noticed some price hikes in the past year so I don't shop at this site as often.

lindae295
3/25/19

I have been ordering from Lucky Vitamin for quite some time now and love their products and their great service.

cortneyd4
3/25/19

Fast shipping and incredibly great packaging! Everything is individually power out and then wrapped again in paper. Thank you so much!

bistram
3/25/19

I just made my first order but I was pleasantly surprised by the nice prises of the items I purchased

marshah65
3/23/19

Process for ordering went smoothly and arrived in a few days. I couldn't be more pleased with the process.

galal
3/21/19

I ALWAYS ORDER VITAMINS AND WHAT I LIKE IS THE EXPIRATION DATE IS ALWAYS GOOD, THE QUALITY IS PERFECT, THE DELIVERY IS SUPER FAST, EVERY TIME ON TIME,VERY RELIABLE, YOU ALWAYS HEAR BACK FROM CUSTOMER SERVICE. EVEN FROM CEO WHO WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW THEIR SERVICE IS.
WILL ORDER AGAIN!

fredam16
3/21/19

I appreciate that your products are so easy to find and order. The checkout experience is really good and fast.

breanas2
3/20/19

All your products are of good quality. Your website is easy to navigate for consumers. I just wish there were better discounts offered - either weekly or for members. I definitely recommend this website to others!

karenn158
3/19/19

I have ordered from Lucky Vitamin a number of times with positive results. On one occasion I had a problem with my order so I wrote to the company about it when I received the customer survey form. I received a quick response and a very satisfactory resolution to my issue. Very pleased with the way Lucky Vitamin treats its customers.

marthaw90
3/18/19

Ease of using auto ship plus saving money and free shipping. Will enjoy the convenience and not shopping around for the best deal.

janiceh150
3/18/19

I ordered the vegan multivitamin and the first time I used it I had lots of energy. I also ordered the blood detoxification by mistake but I'm glad I did because they seem to be working as well.

kellyq8
3/14/19

LV almost always is priced lower than Amazon or other online vitamin stores and the vitamins always have very long exp dates (meaning they're turned over well and they get in new stock often).

brucea106
3/13/19

We are outfitters in northern Canada and with black flies that can carry off a small child we have found the ONLY product that works is Badger Balm bug repellent We love the product and love LuckyViitamin,

patriciap347
3/13/19

Love the website - easy to navigate and find just what I'm looking for. Plus there's so much useful health information right on the Lucky Vitamin site that it's easy to make intelligent decisions on which items are best for my needs and budget. Love the special offers too!

suew189
3/13/19

I was very happy with my products and also with the timely manner in which they were delivered! Will buy again!

teresag118
3/13/19

I have always had a great experience with Lucky Vitamin. The online information is easy and the phone people are always great and helpful. Thank you so much, Teresa

davidt686
3/13/19

Perfect! Product arrived quickly. I was happy to have this mrs. Meyers room mint spray it smells so good and this company was the only one I found that sold it. Thank you!

monicas206
3/11/19

Good price - Not close to expiration date !....Delivery On Time - Packaged Well !...GOOD GOOD GOOD !

josephe165
3/10/19

Price is about about 25% higher than 6 months ago. Everything else is the same as before. The product is the same.

pk88
3/10/19

I found the best prices for what I was looking for at Lucky Vitamins, and the delivery was exactly on time as well. Couldn't ask for more.

Everything we have ordered has been genuine...and we order a lot from Lucky Vitamin.

By Cheri W.

Log into your account and check the tracking. You can see where your package is and when it will arrive. Then, if there are any questions, I'd call them. They are very friendly and helpful on the phone.

By Cheri W.

i had that problem once but the website was not down. I called their number and they promptly sent me a replacement. Their website is up today.

By Susan H.

Questions? Get answers from the LuckyVitamin staff and other customers.

LuckyVitamin?