Review of LuckyVitamin

Tel: 1-888-635-0474
enzymedica@luckyvitamin.com

alanb286
2/10/19

The US post office ships in three days. Fed X takes seven days. Fed X usually charges more, too. That's a long time, particularly when your order has been on back-order for several weeks?

evao16
2/9/19

I enjoy the Solar Gum but find it hard to keep a reliable source of it. Lucky tries hard to keep the stock up. I would have given 5 stars but I recently had the experience of my billing name and address swapping with my shipping (my mother has the same first name).

philipp112
2/9/19

You delivered the product that I requested in a very timely manner. Your prices saved me a$1.42 per item. I would recommend you folks without any reservations what so ever. I will be using your company many more time in the next year . Again, thank you!

michellec536
2/9/19

My items were well packaged, clean and freshly dated. Free shipping made receiving my items that much better! I will continue to order from Lucky Vitamin in the future. Thank you!

joranb
2/8/19

Lucky vitamin has great brand name natural products at low prices. The arrival time for the products are usually just a few days after the order is palced

janeth293
2/6/19

I found a few things at Lucky's that were the lowest price I could find for those items. However, within a week of placing my order for multiples of two items, the price for each item dropped another $0.50-0.75 on Lucky's site. So, before I even received my order, the total of what I purchased dropped more than $5 below what I paid. A little disheartening. Items were packed fairly well, but 1 of the 6 bottles of coconut aminos (liquid) still sustained damage (plastic cap smashed) and leaked a little into the box (mostly contained in the bubble wrap). Had to wait on hold a bit for customer service, but they are replacing the broken bottle.

ck157
2/6/19

Returning customer for low prices and quality products I actually want. I am continuing to type as this requires me to type no less than 100 characters, but I stick by my story!

kellyg215
2/5/19

I received my order very quickly. I appreciate that. I am on the Shibboleth diet plan and there are certain things I can't get at my local store.

anneb241
2/4/19

The website is very clunky and awkward. It is especially weird and clunky on mobile. Their live chat is not live at all. The wait time for customer service is horrendous. Also the same order I make every few months keeps getting higher and higher in price.

joannah54
2/4/19

First and foremost, I found that Lucky's sold high quality products. Then, to make it doable, I found that the prices were good, too! I was impressed with their fast delivery and pleasantly surprised by their following through when items that were out of stock became available.

maryj695
2/4/19

Good variety of products but I hate going to the website -- so slow! Also, when I search for vegan, I get all the vegetarian results as well, making the search more frustrating.

benjamina111
2/2/19

I like to shop at Lucky vitamins cause their products are excellent and theirs prices are great. I am a satisfied customer all the way.

kathym598
2/2/19

I found lucky vitamin through a friend and have ordered a couple of times but often find myself deciding it's easier and just as inexpensive to just pick standard staples up. I like good values and often shop when I get a discount code but inevitably, it is not in the too short timeframe of three days and the code expires. Then I call customer service,let them do the order all over (because they can't see my cart) and then I get discount. Too cumbersome compared to most every other online shopping experience. Why is three days the magic number? People travel, they aren't out of products etc. Give me some time to get the discount and shop at MY convenience and I will take the time to browse all your interesting products and likely buy more. This review process annoying as well.....I can't seem to post without registering for site jabber????? I care enough about lucky vitamin to do it, but don't think I should be forced to for my review to post. Will unsubsribe immediately

lindan215
2/2/19

I was happy to find the product I was looking for. I wish your products were a tad cheaper. I do a lot of across the web shopping and look for the best deals. I like your company mission and again, wish things were just a bit cheaper to purchase more from you. I also try to 'vote' with my dollars. You seem to have some good things going on.

amandap270
2/2/19

This company is wonderful. They have best quality and reasonable prices for my wellness needs. I have ordered from them for the past 8 years and will continue. Fast shipping , very courteous customer service.

karolinas14
2/1/19

Quality of the products is amazing! I only wish that communication with the company would be a little bit better! Besides that, I am very satisfied with my order!

sabrinao10
1/31/19

Starting a new weight loss journey. Bought some items that might help with accomplishing my goals. Can't wait try everything I bought.

hanner2
1/31/19

With this toothpaste it is no problem to get the children to brush ..! everyday ..no tears any more. Easy to order and reorder from LuckyVitimins

maxiex
1/31/19

I was immediately impressed with the user friendly interface of the e-commerce website. The customer service was excellent, ensuring there were no substitutes sent for products I purchased. Care in shipping was taken but if items arrived damaged customer care replaced them at no additional cost to me. I've written Ebates numerous times requesting that they carry LV. Glad that it happened!

tomokom
1/29/19

It was easy to order, the products came fast, and it was well packed!
There is nothing to complain about.

donk170
1/28/19

Everything I have ever bought from LuckyVitamins has been for my mother, who lives about 3000 miles away. So far she has always gotten her order on time without any problems, and have very happy with the quality.

I have never used these products, so cannot speak to them, but I am sure I will be reordering them for my mother.

mistyb59
1/28/19

I love all the Mrs Meyers cleaning products but only certain scents have been available on other sites. Lucky Vitamin has all the scents I am looking for as well as wonderful prices. Will definitely be my go to shop for all my Mrs Meyers products.

benitaw10
1/28/19

I buy eco paper products - toilet paper, tissue, paper towels - in bulk, and take advantage of Lucky Vitamin's great sales. Good prices, good delivery, good product - no complaints here.

theresaf58
Theresa F.
1/28/19

Lowest prices on line for my Aloe Vera juice. Order arrived on time and was carefully packaged to avoid damage. One time when a bottle was crushed due to rough handling from the shipping company Lucky Vitamins replaced it promptly.

matthewk147
1/28/19

Can only find in store at HEB and they are always out. Much cheaper! Much easier than waiting for stores to re-stock. Cheaper than buying at 1 oz. And almost $7.

Yes these products are genuine. Bragg products are some of the oldest products in the USA.

By Theresa M.

Questions? Get answers from the LuckyVitamin staff and other customers.

LuckyVitamin?